English Talk

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
well,I ahve an idea if you guys are agree then we' can discuss it

what do you think about the main factors a couple should discuss and pay attention to before they get married​

goldston

عضو جدید
In the name of
God
If I ….
If I had some crayons I’d draw millions of windows
Everybody’s share of the sky that’s what it shows
I’d give my share of water if I were a fish
But now I’m just a human cold and selfish
If I had a ruler I’d show that how far
People are from each other and now what they are
If I were “me” I told people to see
What’s happening to them selves
And to set their heart free
I’d rain everywhere equally if I were a cloud
But nowadays justice is something
That is not easily found
What color are humans if I could say
I’m sure everyone is a rainbow
Not black,white or grey

hayaba

عضو جدید
well,I ahve an idea if you guys are agree then we' can discuss it

what do you think about the main factors a couple should discuss and pay attention to before they get married​

hi dear maral
let me start with a sermon from William Shakespeare :
marriage is a world without end bargain.
well i think in the beginning with no doubt
there should be a great love i mean the couple should
never think that they can find some mutual comprehention
from each other after the marriage

hayaba

عضو جدید
In the name of
God
If I ….
If I had some crayons I’d draw millions of windows
Everybody’s share of the sky that’s what it shows
I’d give my share of water if I were a fish
But now I’m just a human cold and selfish
If I had a ruler I’d show that how far
People are from each other and now what they are
If I were “me” I told people to see
What’s happening to them selves
And to set their heart free
I’d rain everywhere equally if I were a cloud
But nowadays justice is something
That is not easily found
What color are humans if I could say
I’m sure everyone is a rainbow
Not black,white or grey

welcome dear goldston
and thanx alot for your lovely words

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi dear maral
let me start with a sermon from William Shakespeare :
marriage is a world without end bargain.
well i think in the beginning with no doubt
there should be a great love i mean the couple should
never think that they can find some mutual comprehention
from each other after the marriage​

Thank you dear for your comment

well, yes i think there should be a great and of course consistent love among them and besides some logic should exists​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
well,I ahve an idea if you guys are agree then we' can discuss it​

oh , really hard to say which factors r important but i prefer to marry wisely then live lovely , cose if we marry lovely it is hard to try to live wisely

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
oh , really hard to say which factors r important but i prefer to marry wisely then live lovely , cose if we marry lovely it is hard to try to live wisely
but if u don't feel a love with someone once, u would not feel it later. u can not say that if someone logically fitted with my factors i'll fall in love with him in future. because love is a FEELING. i think both of them r EQUALLY necesary . if we pay much attention to one of them we'll be a loser.​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
but if u don't feel a love with someone once, u would not feel it later. u can not say that if someone logically fitted with my factors i'll fall in love with him in future. because love is a FEELING. i think both of them r EQUALLY necesary . if we pay much attention to one of them we'll be a loser.​

Dear sara ,
maybe u r right but this is s.th that has sufficiency for me cose i,m not a persone who fall in love suddenly and with a glance , person's manner , idea and thought plays an mportant roll in my views to people and love them , i fall in love gradualy , so i try to look wisely in others manner

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Dear sara ,
maybe u r right but this is s.th that has sufficiency for me cose i,m not a persone who fall in love suddenly and with a glance , person's manner , idea and thought plays an mportant roll in my views to people and love them , i fall in love gradualy , so i try to look wisely in others manner
dear nino
u r absoloutlely right and noone can say that he or she fell in love , a real one, suddenly. i said that both of them are necessary. good manner and personality can make love. but i meant that for example if u hate someone i belive that his good manner, behaviour, personality, etc can't make a lover of u. u should at least like sb and then make a realtionship with him and after some times, i mean gradually, fall in love. i think it's the best way. but choosing someone just because of his manner can't help u to have a briliant future while u don't have any feeling....​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Well,seems we 're about to a amazing discuss

There are of course some people who marry without love though not hate eachother and either not love.they only marry because maybe they think that they should just marry!I think it depends pn how a person believe. me personaly can not marry with a man I have no love and no desire toward him .just because i think that he is a good person with appropriate manner and maybe a bright futher!for me there should be at least a little desire .but as i say some people do it and even they believe that they have a successful life.
I think there should be both Love and wise in a relation and of course a true love beacuse we can not simply name all of the relations and frienships love​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
if u hate someone i belive that his good manner, behaviour, personality, etc can't make a lover of u

dear sara
what will make u feel hate of s.b
? his or her manner , thought or idea
or maybe theire face
in fact i think that the most important thing that cause i love s.b or not is her or his manner , speech , thaough , personality,and other thing like this , so i will love s.b who is like this not hating .​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
Well,seems we 're about to a amazing discuss

There are of course some people who marry without love though not hate eachother and either not love.they only marry because maybe they think that they should just marry!I think it depends pn how a person believe. me personaly can not marry with a man I have no love and no desire toward him .just because i think that he is a good person with appropriate manner and maybe a bright futher!for me there should be at least a little desire .but as i say some people do it and even they believe that they have

dear marral ,
what will make u love a man ?
u said :
just because i think that he is a good person with appropriate manner and maybe a bright futher
ok . that true that any body has special idea but if u think deeper u could see that this thing can make u love s.b
a good person
good manner
and good ....
in my mind good things make love
and also dont forget that
love is blind

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear marral ,
what will make u love a man ?
u said :
just because i think that he is a good person with appropriate manner and maybe a bright futher
ok . that true that any body has special idea but if u think deeper u could see that this thing can make u love s.b
a good person
good manner
and good ....
in my mind good things make love
and also dont forget that
love is blind [/left]

Dear Nino

I can hardly describe Love with extended meaning of this word and in English!but I'll do my best maybe my describtion isn't even the correct meaning of love but it's at least my feeling as unfortunetly I've experienced love in my life once.A man that i love him is one that i can never live without him I must have him by my side for the rest of my life
everything that he says is beautiful soothing and calming for me.if anything threats to hurt him I'll do all i can to save him even if my own life is in danger.I'' do whatever he says even if i don't understand the meaning and the reason.and lots of other things that because of the English problem I can not say them!but there are all in my heart and my heart and my brain are apart from eachother and i always don't do what my heart says
and about this statement that good things make love maybe it's this way for you and for many of people but i don't agree because there are lots of people around me who are good guys and with lots of potentials i have respect for all of them and they are friend of mine but not my lover and i can not marry them.​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
dear sara
what will make u feel hate of s.b
? his or her manner , thought or idea
or maybe theire face
in fact i think that the most important thing that cause i love s.b or not is her or his manner , speech , thaough , personality,and other thing like this , so i will love s.b who is like this not hating .[/left]
dear nino
let me explain it by an example. i had a cousin( ofcourse i still have him:D) that i didn't see him for a long time. after maybe 5 years i met him Just for 15 minutes and actually nothing important for mentioning happened but i really hate him. and if u want to know i should say that even now i don't know what was the reason. a few persons exists in my life whom i hate without a reason. ooooooor let me say that not HATE but there are a few ppl whom i don't like them at all without any especial reason. so if u r not like this u should be strange because it happens for every one to find someone who is good in everything but can not go to their hearts.
but ofcourse a good manner, personality, etc can help u to love someone deeper.
once i said that i don't belive to love which happens suddenly. but at least we can have this feeling suddeny by meeting someone:LIKE​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Dear Nino​

I'' do whatever he says even if i don't understand the meaning and the reason.and lots of other things that because of the English problem I can not say them!but there are all in my heart and my heart and my brain are apart from eachother and i always don't do what my heart says​
i don't think it can be one of the factors which describe LOVE....​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
and about this statement that good things make love maybe it's this way for you and for many of people but i don't agree because there are lots of people around me who are good guys and with lots of potentials i have respect for all of them and they are friend of mine but not my lover and i can not marry them.​
i totally agree with this statement. good things can't MAKE love but just can HELP it to IMPROVE.;)

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
a few persons exists in my life whom i hate without a reason. ooooooor let me say that not HATE but there are a few ppl whom i don't like them at all without any especial reason. so if u r not like this u should be strange because it happens for every one to find someone who is good in everything but can not go to their hearts.
but ofcourse a good manner, personality, etc can help u to love someone deeper.

once i said that i don't belive to love which happens suddenly. but at least we can have this feeling suddeny by meeting someone:LIKE​

dear sara
u said u hate some ppl without reason but now i will tell u that it is impossible to hate s.b without reason , of course u didnt pay attention why u hate , this had a simple answer , u forgot but this disgust is because of a bad behaviour they had done befor or once in the past and have a deep effect on u and caused u to hate them , but u didn't remeber that bad manner or meybe they have a habit or characteristic that u didn't like and unconsciously u hate them then u think this disgust had no reason but u forgot the s.th that cause it . .​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
oh , i see that guys and gals misunderstand me
ok , maybe u think that by this things i said then i could love any good people and choose simply a man for marriage but would u plz tell me how many perfect and good ppl we can find around ourself ? of course i'm not a good one
if i say good person i mean the real one in all aspect , so if u had my view to love be sure that never could find any body as ur desire , like me , cose this idea about love made u sensetive and keen toward others behaviour at last u will find defect on them then u will understand finding a good person is hard​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
dear sara

u said u hate some ppl without reason but now i will tell u that it is impossible to hate s.b without reason , of course u didnt pay attention why u hate , this had a simple answer , u forgot but this disgust is because of a bad behaviour they had done befor or once in the past and have a deep effect on u and caused u to hate them , but u didn't remeber that bad manner or meybe they have a habit or characteristic that u didn't like and unconsciously u hate them then u think this disgust had no reason but u forgot the s.th that cause it . .​
dear nino,
at first don't forget that i said maybe u don't hate someone but u still don't have any feeling about that person so ur marriage with that person cannot be a succesful one.

but for answering ur post i should say that ur words are not right at least about me. if i can not say sth generally with certainty i can be sure about myself. that cousin whom i said was my best friend in my childhood but because of some reason we couldn't meet each other for many years but as soon as i saw his face i statrted to hate him , additionally i'm not such a person who judge about others by their appearance. so i can mention the reason like this(ofcourse i'm not sure of that): i read in a book which talks about these psychology matters. it was said that if u hate someone once u met him or her and u don't know the reason(just this sentence is enough for saying that there are some other ppl who are like me) it's because of that ur spirit was in quarrel with that person's spirit before u were born. i mean on the other world u have some peoblems with that person. and another reason can be that u hate someone without reason without noticing any bad things, but u will understand the reason later. it means there are some sense in our soul that cause we feel sth that we can understand the reason after maybe a long time. for example u see sb and u have a bad feeling about that person and u don't know why. after a long time u understand that forexample that person was a murderer. i don't know u get what i wanted to say or not.​

hayaba

عضو جدید
dear sara

hi dear nino,maral & sara
excuse me for the absence
i should say that i'm completely agree to the your highlighted statement 'cos it has happened to me not only once but also several times ;)

reason is lasting , passion is living

آخرین ویرایش:

hayaba

عضو جدید
i should admit sth that because i can not make up my mind to marry
in future , i prevent myself to fall in love with someone ;
you know; i can't explain it in english!!
by the way i know a young couple which any time i go and see them and
their deep love, a feeling stimulate in me and caused me to love love
i have a question
if a man doesn't intend to marry a girl in future for any logical reason
is he allowed to be with her and love her?!!

آخرین ویرایش:

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
oh , i see that guys and gals misunderstand me

ok , maybe u think that by this things i said then i could love any good people and choose simply a man for marriage but would u plz tell me how many perfect and good ppl we can find around ourself ? of course i'm not a good one

if i say good person i mean the real one in all aspect , so if u had my view to love be sure that never could find any body as ur desire , like me , cose this idea about love made u sensetive and keen toward others behaviour at last u will find defect on them then u will understand finding a good person is hard​

Dear Nino
Now I'm understanding what you really say.so you are among those people who seek a special person with no negative piont and absolutly perfect .I don't know what to exactly say about this but you know I can't simply believe that such a person could exsits I believe that only very very few people in this world are totaly perfect and the rest are somehow in the middle not really bad and not really good almost all of the rest has good and bad aspects maybe some more bad and some less I mean i don't want to say you cannot find one of those particular!But maybe it 'll be very dificult.but still i think that having good pionts can not lonley make love between a couple .​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته

i have a question

Dear hayaba
as for the answer of your question i think not most of the girls in our country accpet such a thing!but as you know in the other countries there are lots of couples who live this ways they love eachother but they can not marry or they want to wait longer or things like this​

hayaba

عضو جدید
Dear hayaba
as for the answer of your question i think not most of the girls in our country accpet such a thing!but as you know in the other countries there are lots of couples who live this ways they love eachother but they can not marry or they want to wait longer or things like this​

dear maral
i know it may seem a little faithless to an iranian girl
but i wanna to know it from your point of view as a
girl. in addition i should say it isn't accepted for me too
'cos love doesn't only insure a girl's life. but i set forth it for
discussion to put our heads together and reach a conclusion
'cos always it was a question for me
thank you all:gol:

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear maral
i know it may seem a little faithless to an iranian girl
but i wanna to know it from your point of view as a
girl. in addition i should say it isn't accepted for me too
'cos love doesn't only insure a girl's life. but i set forth it for
discussion to put our heads together and reach a conclusion
'cos always it was a question for me
thank you all:gol:

Okay I know that maybe for this word I''l hang out! here but if you want my opinion i have to say that yes if that relation is based on a true love I'll accpet to be a part of that and i have to say that i see no diffrences between a boy and a girl i mean i don't believe that in a relation that is based on love a girl may lose something and it's not important for me that i girl shouldn't have a relation before she gets married.​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته

dear hayaba
it depeneds on lots of things
only love that girl ?nothing else ?
this also depended on that girl also
what r ur request from that girl ? this is very important in ur relation
any way a real love and legitimate friendship have no problem. this is my opinion .​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
Dear Nino

Now I'm understanding what you really say.so you are among those people who seek a special person with no negative piont and absolutly perfect .I don't know what to exactly say about this but you know I can't simply believe that such a person could exsits I believe that only very very few people in this world are totaly perfect and the rest are somehow in the middle not really bad and not really good almost all of the rest has good and bad aspects maybe some more bad and some less I mean i don't want to say you cannot find one of those particular!But maybe it 'll be very dificult.but still i think that having good pionts can not lonley make love between a couple .​

dear maral
i thought alot about this debate
at last i reachsd to this conclusion that all r acting like me , in fact if we pay attention goodness is s.th various , any body have its own description about that so if u love s.b it si because of finding that goodness in that person , so loving s.b is not s.th just finding s.b who is relevant to ur goodness description​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear maral

i thought alot about this debate

at last i reachsd to this conclusion that all r acting like me , in fact if we pay attention goodness is s.th various , any body have its own description about that so if u love s.b it si because of finding that goodness in that person , so loving s.b is not s.th just finding s.b who is relevant to ur goodness description​

Yea Maybe you're right maybe it's just something in a person that makes love I don't exactty know it's dificult​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

i have a question

ummm.... what a strange question. in my idea he allows to love her but not to be with her. marriage is one part of everybody's life which cannot be denied. and if that boy realy love a girl he cannot destroy her life by omitting one part of her life.​