English Talk

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi sara
yea, i am used to speake english with myself every time im waiting at the bus stop , when im angry i shout at myself in english & i call god to help & save me ,every time im at the miror i say hello to myself , i think in english & in this way i feel better becouse of saving my time, try it sometimes & u will see that its usefull.
& thanx for edditing my wrong part of topic.
i hope every thing to be on scratch.
i tried it dear friend and found it so useful. and even now i do it every day because always we are not in situations which is suitable for speaking in english and maybe we can't find a person who likes speaking in english and is available everyday. i appreciate this method;)l​

a young Architect

عضو جدید
hi there every body.with a speciall hello to sara & memarbashi & also moongirl (the only visitores of this page i guess).i dont know about what we shoud speak. im here after a week but no new events have been happened. no one to have a suggest ?

معمارباشی

عضو جدید
hi there every body.with a speciall hello to sara & memarbashi & also moongirl (the only visitores of this page i guess).i dont know about what we shoud speak. im here after a week but no new events have been happened. no one to have a suggest ?

hi
well i lived in england for 5 years (when i was 5-10 years old) and i went ta an english school and i learned english there
my english was very good but when i came back to iran dident countinue it and now after 10 years i think my english is gotten very worse
i want to start agian and make my english better
and so i need your help
i want to now which way is better
gooing to an eglish class or listen to tapes or other ways that you think are useful
i dont think english classes be useful for me becouse i went to ili classes and now i'm at advance 1
and i now that my vocableury is very weak
and i dont now what i shoud do
can anyone help me
tx​

a young Architect

عضو جدید
hi​

well i lived in england for 5 years (when i was 5-10 years old) and i went ta an english school and i learned english there
my english was very good but when i came back to iran dident countinue it and now after 10 years i think my english is gotten very worse
i want to start agian and make my english better
and so i need your help
i want to now which way is better
gooing to an eglish class or listen to tapes or other ways that you think are useful
i dont think english classes be useful for me becouse i went to ili classes and now i'm at advance 1
and i now that my vocableury is very weak
and i dont now what i shoud do
can anyone help me​

tx​
every thing must be mentioned to improve our english was said by sara. in fact a mixture of all the methods was mentioned is usefull for every one. but thats important to find ur way , to undestand ur weaknesses & strengthen them. to improve ur vocabulary u must read every thing is readable : from the brand of a stuff u want to purchase , to ingredients of a chocolate that u eat. u read them. thats a time saving methode: u eat & shop & u ofcourse learn. i hope u catch what i mean, otherwise u cant ask more

آخرین ویرایش:

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi everybody
dear memarbashi read my post about the topic and you'll find some useful ways for learning english chum.
dear a young architect thank you for coming here always. but don't annoy urself, you can not force others to do sth and actually among lots of farums i go, it's the only one that noone like english though all of them are students of engineering:D but it's their choice buddy

dear fariad nice to have you here but actually i can't understand what u mean.​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
well ! Hi everyone once agian I'm here​

and too happy to be with you friends
my Dear dear Sara, Moongirl and new ones i see have joined us at this topic
? how are you
as i've cheked your prievous posts very fast i found out that maybe the new topic is how to improve our english if I'm being right
so as i don't know which the topic is I'm waiting for your reponse​

Matrix

عضو جدید

? how are you
as i've cheked your prievous posts very fast i found out that maybe the new topic is how to improve our english if I'm being right

:w09:

Hey Maral ! glad to see you here again
i approximately Don't Know Why , how & when but i know something that is:
You Welcomeback your home

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته

thanks dear Matrix for your greeting
for the why question the answer is that it is in fact my dear sweet home and i can not leave it anytime
and exactly today afternoon i joined to you once more​

hayaba

عضو جدید
hi everybody i find this topic very nice thanx .do you how long i haven't talk to someone in english occasionally i do the same as 'a young Architect' and talk to myself
according to miss sara watching movies &listening to music of course as all know with lyrics of that song can help you very much .
i have to eat the humble pie and admit that my english is so aeak i& i apologize before.

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi everybody i find this topic very nice thanx .do you how long i haven't talk to someone in english occasionally i do the same as 'a young Architect' and talk to myself
according to miss sara watching movies &listening to music of course as all know with lyrics of that song can help you very much .
i have to eat the humble pie and admit that my english is so aeak i& i apologize before.

welcome!! I hope we'll have you here more as there are few who participate in this topic don't know why​

hayaba

عضو جدید
dear maral thanx a lot
i'll become glad to be useful here.
anyway i recommend that break the ice by set forth for a new discussion like music
which i think there are so many friends here that they are interested in
but its just a recommendation and the last chooser is you

casper

عضو جدید
hi iam going to be a university student in khaje nasir university. i want to know howcan i improve my english?*****************************

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

? how are you

hi my dear dear daer buddy:w30::w40::w40:
actually i am so angry of you:exclaim::w00: because of this long absence. at least u could
send a pm for me.
anyway i try so hard to forgive u for not informing us. and i hope u never think about leaving here again.
welcome dear.:w14:

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

hey there
actually i didn't know that u know english too. i just thought u studied chemistry, physic,INTERNET, etc. so it's one anotehr thing which i didn't discover about u:w07:l.​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
dear maral thanx a lot
i'll become glad to be useful here.
anyway i recommend that break the ice by set forth for a new discussion like music
which i think there are so many friends here that they are interested in
but its just a recommendation and the last chooser is you

dear hayaba,
welcome here buddy:w30:l
im very happy to see ya here! hope to use your useful posts.
by the way i totally agree with ur topic. and because u suggest it i ask u to make the topic to a specified one. i mean its too general MUSIC. ask some question that we understand about what we should discuss.
thanx buddy
enjoy ur life​

hayaba

عضو جدید
hi iam going to be a university student in khaje nasir university. i want to know howcan i improve my english?*****************************

dear casper there are so many way to improve your english and reach a efficient rank of knowledge if you mean the skill of speaking & listening i recommend you watching movies but with subtitle which is very effective.
as you may know in electronic which i hope you'll be successful in;we need to be fluent in english.
good luck;)

hayaba

عضو جدید
dear hayaba,
welcome here buddy:w30:l
im very happy to see ya here! hope to use your useful posts.
by the way i totally agree with ur topic. and because u suggest it i ask u to make the topic to a specified one. i mean its too general MUSIC. ask some question that we understand about what we should discuss.
thanx buddy
enjoy ur life​

dear sara i am absolutely pleased to get acquainted withyou
anyway i recommend to introduce superior singers and groups
which caused improvement of public awareness about western music.
okay i break the ice by introducing " ENIGMA " to all which i hope it'll be usful:

in 1990 MICHAEL CRETU the leather of ENIGMA decided to creat a new genre
in music world which is called MEDITATION. whit this urge ENIGMA published
its first album called MCMXC A.D ( 1990 years after the birth of jesus ).
MICHAEL CRETU was born in 18th of may in 1957 in Bucharest the capital of romania.
he is educated in classical music and in 1978 he gratuated as a honor student
from music academy of Frankfort.
ENIGMA declare a new genre by using all instrument among western and eastern music
from electric guitar to iranian dulcimer .
CRETU never like fame , he doesn't interview , even in afew video clips of ENIGMA
he and the other member of group doesn't appear.

and this is its discography:

MCMXC A.D 1990
the cross of changes 1994
Le Rio Est Mort, Vive Le Roi ! 1996
the screen behind the mirror 2000
Voyager 2003

that's all;)

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
dear hayaba
thanx alot for ur useful post.

GYPSY KINGS
It’s more than 9 years in which the gypsy kings group can reach popularity; no other group could be the same as them. The whole members of this group are from southern of French. And all of them were born among gypsies there.
They are full of love, love to human being, love to freedom, love to life, and love to every beauty in the world. They are some brothers and cousins.
It’s not easy to categorize their music as their workings are local and with traditional Flamenco (if I spell it right) of guitar. They use guitar as their main instrument.
Their first work was in 1988 in which they could gain a good position in all over the world.​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
OMG , I ignored this part of this club but really it's intersting , so first of all hi guys , i would be happy if i were active here too , in my mind ENGLISH is as nice as ARCHITECTURE ;)

hayaba

عضو جدید
dear hayaba
thanx alot for ur useful post.

GYPSY KINGS
It’s more than 9 years in which the gypsy kings group can reach popularity; no other group could be the same as them. The whole members of this group are from southern of French. And all of them were born among gypsies there.
They are full of love, love to human being, love to freedom, love to life, and love to every beauty in the world. They are some brothers and cousins.
It’s not easy to categorize their music as their workings are local and with traditional Flamenco (if I spell it right) of guitar. They use guitar as their main instrument.
Their first work was in 1988 in which they could gain a good position in all over the world.​

hi dear sara and thank you for the reply;
as you know spanish people are full of joy and they never ever become sad about a worthless thing or happened
and this attitude impress their music too . GYPSY KINGS which is like a symbol for spanish music doesn't become
exeption too. their music is full of excitement and joy . although they sing nice spanish which is a language that a few people
in all over th world know it ; GYPSY KINGS with no doubt is one of anybody's favorite group .
and this is the magic of them!!!

hayaba

عضو جدید
OMG , I ignored this part of this club but really it's intersting , so first of all hi guys , i would be happy if i were active here too , in my mind ENGLISH is as nice as ARCHITECTURE ;)

welcome dear nino;
i hope we can use your information and we can learn new things from each other
i wish we could all be hyperactive like miss sara.
good luck;);)

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hi dear sara and thank you for the reply;
as you know spanish people are full of joy and they never ever become sad about a worthless thing or happened
and this attitude impress their music too . GYPSY KINGS which is like a symbol for spanish music doesn't become
exeption too. their music is full of excitement and joy . although they sing nice spanish which is a language that a few people
in all over th world know it ; GYPSY KINGS with no doubt is one of anybody's favorite group .
and this is the magic of them!!!​
dear hayaba
this part of ur post which i highlighted is completely true because the gypsykings group were not perfect at first and if u know there were lots of mistakes in their playing guitar which made others laugh at them but actually they didn't pay attention to it so that they could improve and i belive this is the fact if we start sth and we were not good at it first we should not care what others say so maybe after a time we can get what the gypsykings group got.​

a young Architect

عضو جدید
Hi there every body again.im so glad to say welcome to new joined chums :dear: matrix,hayaba, nino, & casper,& welcome back to dear maral. i guess the percenage of architects here is going to reach more than 50s & thats a pleasure 4 me to which i can be proud.
the new topic is really fantastic,but can i ask u ,members , to mention the masterpiece of every group?
all the best

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Hi there every body again.im so glad to say welcome to new joined chums :dear: matrix,hayaba, nino, & casper,& welcome back to dear maral. i guess the percenage of architects here is going to reach more than 50s & thats a pleasure 4 me to which i can be proud.
the new topic is really fantastic,but can i ask u ,members , to mention the masterpiece of every group?
all the best

dear a young architect. about ur suggestion, u know it's hard to choose just some of their works as their masterpiece . but i try to find the best one. by the way i wait for ur useful posts about this topic too.​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Tatu

Yulia Olegovanvokava and Elene seveevan Katina both were born in Russia. they were friend with each other from the childhood and they do whatever they wanted together. when they grew up both wanted to be singer so they tried hard for that and after a long time they went to America to improve their english and they started to be more popular. then one of their album NOT GOANNA GET US became so popular that caused they became much famous than before. singing didn’t cause that they forget their school and studying because now Yulia study music and Elene study psychology in university. they are really one of the best.
not goanna get us is one of their master piece i think.​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi my dear dear daer buddy:w30::w40::w40:

actually i am so angry of you:exclaim::w00: because of this long absence. at least u could
send a pm for me.
anyway i try so hard to forgive u for not informing us. and i hope u never think about leaving here again.​

welcome dear.:w14:

:cry::cry:
you 're really right my dear​

iI'm so so sooooooooo very sorry that i worried you i could leave you a message but believe me after that horrible accident and the main injuries that i had i became too much weak i couldn't even walk for a while and i was thinking that maybe i have to be in the bed for ever
i hadn't any hope for being alive more
again apologize wholeheartedly i hope you forgive me:cry:

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته

wow nino pleased to see you around
It'll be great if you too join us here

seems architects in the majority love English!!​