English Talk

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Hi there every body again.im so glad to say welcome to new joined chums :dear: matrix,hayaba, nino, & casper,& welcome back to dear maral. i guess the percenage of architects here is going to reach more than 50s & thats a pleasure 4 me to which i can be proud.
the new topic is really fantastic,but can i ask u ,members , to mention the masterpiece of every group?
all the best

thanks young architect for the greeting and i'm with you
the architects have found here​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
:cry::cry:

you 're really right my dear​

iI'm so so sooooooooo very sorry that i worried you i could leave you a message but believe me after that horrible accident and the main injuries that i had i became too much weak i couldn't even walk for a while and i was thinking that maybe i have to be in the bed for ever
i hadn't any hope for being alive more

again apologize wholeheartedly i hope you forgive me:cry:
what??????
an accident? a horrible one? injuries? being in bed forever???:eek::eek:l
what happened for u?
so i was right to worry for u in this long time?
tell me that now everything is ok? u r completely healthy?:w04:l​

hayaba

عضو جدید
i'm sooooooo sorry for you you dear maral i hope you 'll be more pleased and healther.:smile:
okay dear a young architect you start by hinting at a special group or singer and then i announce the masterpieces and link them

:gol:life is wheel fo changes
but changes are life
and someday we will have to say goodbye
but our spirit will survive

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
what??????​

an accident? a horrible one? injuries? being in bed forever???:eek::eek:l
what happened for u?
so i was right to worry for u in this long time?​

tell me that now everything is ok? u r completely healthy?:w04:l​

Don't be worry at all my dear right now i'm more better and being with you make me even better.​

It occured very suddenly and simply. we were in the car at the road having a short trip that the car rolled over? cause the fuel on the road or something like that and much of my bones get broken
I was in the bed for something like forever! and i had really bad days but thank god i'm completely healthy now and with you.once again please accept my apologizes for not leaving any news those days .i was indeed really broken mentaly and physicaly​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
i'm sooooooo sorry for you you dear maral i hope you 'll be more pleased and healther.:smile:

okay dear a young architect you start by hinting at a special group or singer and then i announce the masterpieces and link them​

:gol:life is wheel fo changes
but changes are life
and someday we will have to say goodbye
but our spirit will survive​

thanks dear hayaba
and what lovely words you siad​

a young Architect

عضو جدید
okay dear a young architect you start by hinting at a special group or singer and then i announce the masterpieces and link them​

in dead, i mean thats better, every one who introduce a group of musicians or singers, introduces their best works of art too. but im eager to know masterpiece of eagles.i am used to listen their music sometimes & i want to listen their best.​

a young Architect

عضو جدید
:cry::cry:

you 're really right my dear​

iI'm so so sooooooooo very sorry that i worried you i could leave you a message but believe me after that horrible accident and the main injuries that i had i became too much weak i couldn't even walk for a while and i was thinking that maybe i have to be in the bed for ever
i hadn't any hope for being alive more

again apologize wholeheartedly i hope you forgive me:cry:

i was shouked to be aware of this matter. in fact this bad event are just related to movies in my mind, & i cant believe simply that some one who i know exprience such an accident. thanx god that you are healthy again.hope to be properly healthy again.

hayaba

عضو جدید
EAGLES formed in Los Angeles, California, USA, in 1971
this highly successful unit was formed by musicians drawn
from singer Linda Ronstadt's backing group. Of the original quartet,
Bernie Leadon (b. 19 July 1947, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA; guitar, vocals)
and he is having embraced traditional country musicwith Scottsville Squirrel Barkers .
Randy Meisner (b. 8 March 1947, Scottsbluff, Nebraska, USA; bass, vocals)
was formerly of Poco and Rick Nelson's Stone Canyon Band; Glenn Frey (b. 6 November 1948, Detroit, Michigan, USA; guitar, vocals) had recorded as half of Longbranch Pennywhistle; while Don Henley (b. 22 July 1947, Gilmer, Texas, USA; drums, vocals)
had led Texas-based aspirants Shiloh.
Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 now competes with Michael Jackson's Thriller as the biggest-selling album of all time,
with 25 million units in the US alone.

and now the very best of EAGLES :

best of my love
desperado
doolin dalton
heartache tonight
**hotel california**
i can't tell you why
james dean
life in the fast lane
lying eyes
new kid in town
one of these night
peaceful easy feel
take it easy
take it to the limit
Tequila sunrise
the long run
witchy woman

that's all :gol:

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
i was shouked to be aware of this matter. in fact this bad event are just related to movies in my mind, & i cant believe simply that some one who i know exprience such an accident. thanx god that you are healthy again.hope to be properly healthy again.

thank you so much dear young architect.I'm so better now and yes it was and is shocking even now for me when i think about that​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Well,Thanks everyone for the great stuff about music

but in the middle of that may i ask some questions?I was just wondering about the answer to this question
suppose that you 're lost in a forest suddenly you see a very big ,dark horrible,scary castle in front of you what is your reaction do you go inside?or you ignore it​

hayaba

عضو جدید
hi dear maral
what an unfamiliar but interesting question !!:surprised:
anyway 'cos i'm curious and you know curiosity killed the cat !!!!
i go in and ask for someone and if nobody gives an answer i go on with searching at the castle to find sth meanwhile i begin to feel afraid and then get out

close your eyes
just feel and realize

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi dear maral​

what an unfamiliar but interesting question !!:surprised:
anyway 'cos i'm curious and you know curiosity killed the cat !!!!
i go in and ask for someone and if nobody gives an answer i go on with searching at the castle to find sth meanwhile i begin to feel afraid and then get out​

close your eyes
just feel and realize

so you enter right? then what if someone shows and greeted you warmly and strangely and invited you to eat supper with her or him?suppose you feel afraid but yor're very hungry​

you know i was just dreaming about this in the pas several days and i was curius to know what you guys did​

hayaba

عضو جدید
okay i know i am like a fish out of water but i try to be familiar with that strange person
& as i am so hungry i accept the dinner therefore i can get some information by talking to him/her & know that if he/she is malicious or not

best safety lies in fear

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Don't be worry at all my dear right now i'm more better and being with you make me even better.​

It occured very suddenly and simply. we were in the car at the road having a short trip that the car rolled over? cause the fuel on the road or something like that and much of my bones get broken

I was in the bed for something like forever! and i had really bad days but thank god i'm completely healthy now and with you.once again please accept my apologizes for not leaving any news those days .i was indeed really broken mentaly and physicaly​
what a terrible accident!!! i really thank god that u recover now and after those therrible events u can reach ur health again. by the way now it's really a logic reason not just an excuse so don't worry about not leaving a massage.
be much more careful!​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Well,Thanks everyone for the great stuff about music​

but in the middle of that may i ask some questions?I was just wondering about the answer to this question

suppose that you 're lost in a forest suddenly you see a very big ,dark horrible,scary castle in front of you what is your reaction do you go inside?or you ignore it​
absoloutly i will enter. you know i love having some risk in my life. i'm sure i will enjoy the castle and everything inside it:w12::w11:l​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
so you enter right? then what if someone shows and greeted you warmly and strangely and invited you to eat supper with her or him?suppose you feel afraid but yor're very hungry​

you know i was just dreaming about this in the pas several days and i was curius to know what you guys did​
because i eneter i reply to this question too :D
actually if that strange person was a female i will accept it but with some doubt in my heart. but if that strange person is male, i should say that i will feel that i'm not hungry any more and i will escape with all of my power:D l​

a young Architect

عضو جدید
Well,Thanks everyone for the great stuff about music​

in dead becouse i am lost so some one must tell me the true path to quit this horrible forest, so i enter the castel & try to find some one help me. but i dont accept a dinner invitation from a stanger at all.

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
okay i know i am like a fish out of water but i try to be familiar with that strange person

& as i am so hungry i accept the dinner therefore i can get some information by talking to him/her & know that if he/she is malicious or not​

best safety lies in fear

And during the dinner you fall asleep and when you wake in the morning you see that you are in a big room with beautiful curtains and a larg bed that has curtains around it the room is furnished with luxury furniture.you go to the door then and find it locked what do you then​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
because i eneter i reply to this question too :D

actually if that strange person was a female i will accept it but with some doubt in my heart. but if that strange person is male, i should say that i will feel that i'm not hungry any more and i will escape with all of my power:D l​

wow Sara my sweet

you made my dream so more interesting!!but what if that male stranger be a very handsome and attractive one?and invite you so beautifuly that really attracts you?then although you refuse it​

hayaba

عضو جدید
And during the dinner you fall asleep and when you wake in the morning you see that you are in a big room with beautiful curtains and a larg bed that has curtains around it the room is furnished with luxury furniture.you go to the door then and find it locked what do you then​

i must try to escape ,i shall try to get down the wall outside
the window is high above the ground but i have to try .
may be i shall take some valuable things,
if i escape perhaps it will be helpful .

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
wow Sara my sweet​

you made my dream so more interesting!!but what if that male stranger be a very handsome and attractive one?and invite you so beautifuly that really attracts you?then although you refuse it​
um... a handsome and attractive male is anyway a MALE. so i refuse it. i prefer to die without food to accept his invitation and be killed by....:cry:l​

hayaba

عضو جدید
don't look so pessimistic to the male in this way
although i don't judge about & you may be right :)

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
i don't know u r a boy or not. but if u r, i should say that except u and other boys of this farum:D i really cannot trust males. i'm always pessimist about them and anything they say is fishy in my mind. so just thinking of accepting a male invitation in a big and empty castle:cry::cry::cry: is unbelivable for me.​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Thank you Hayaba & Sara for participatin in my dream.​

Due to the anxiety of missing my dearest friend I had no more dreams recently.​

Sara seems a male had done you a very big favour! ibut this time i think that you lost a very big chance maybe our handsome male wanted to suggest you to be his queen!queen of that castle

Oh forgot to say you Hayaba that the window is locked also​

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Thank you Hayaba & Sara for participatin in my dream.​

Due to the anxiety of missing my dearest friend I had no more dreams recently.​

Sara seems a male had done you a very big favour! ibut this time i think that you lost a very big chance maybe our handsome male wanted to suggest you to be his queen!queen of that castle​

Oh forgot to say you Hayaba that the window is locked also​
umm.. fortunately or unfortunately till now no men can do sth horrible to me but i cannot trust them because other's experiences proved it. don't forget that there is no necessity to experience everything by urself
and about that guess u made, i should say that believe me or not i don't like to be the queen of a castle when i don'e know that handsome man well. and also i don't like to live in a castle at all.:smile: i prefer to live in a house. and also i cannot judge about people just with their appearance i mean again believe me or not a handsome man never attracts me. there's other things which always attract me.;)l​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
umm.. fortunately or unfortunately till now no men can do sth horrible to me but i cannot trust them because other's experiences proved it. don't forget that there is no necessity to experience everything by urself​

and about that guess u made, i should say that believe me or not i don't like to be the queen of a castle when i don'e know that handsome man well. and also i don't like to live in a castle at all.:smile: i prefer to live in a house. and also i cannot judge about people just with their appearance i mean again believe me or not a handsome man never attracts me. there's other things which always attract me.;)l​

You're totally and completely Right my dear friend .And also a very logical girl I am so much happy to hear these words .maybe if most of girls in our country have even a few of your logic they'd be most happier in thier lives and we had fewer divorce​

And me i was just joking!dreaming to have some fun just that!​

absolutaly our handsome young king will give you some more time to get acquainted with him!!!Okay just joking don't take it serious​

you know I'm full of such foolish dreams!​