[خلاقیت معماری] خلاقیت ایده هنر زیبایی و ... معماری !

eedeh

کاربر بیش فعال
Tojo Fon and Find

Compact, minimalistic phone tables designed to hold what you need
منبع http://design-milk.com/
یه میز تلفن به سبک مینیمال...

معمار67سبز

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Prosity Bench by Steven Holl Architects/ www.stevenholl.com

Spirit House Chair By Daniel Libeskind/ www.daniel-libeskind.com

Posa By David Chipperfield/ www.davidchipperfield.co.uk

MY Chair By UNstudio/ www.unstudio.com

Dune Formation & Seemles By Zaha Hadid/www.zaha-hadid.com

Around The Corner By Amanda Levlet / www.future-systems.com

Fungas Chair By Mad/ www.i-mad.com

Funiture By Tierney Haines/ www.tierneyhaines.com

Long Chair By Jo Ngasaka+Schemeta / www.sschemata.com

eventspace.persianblog.ir/post/162

eedeh

کاربر بیش فعال

Ivanka Beton is a Hungarian concrete artist and designer whose Hübler Applied Literature project struck a chord. Hübler Applied Literature is a collaboration between the designer and fine artist János Hübler. The series will be exhibited at Hidden Heroes 2010 this week in Milan, as an homage to Oscar Niemeyer and his most famous creation, Brasilia, city of concrete.

From the press release:
The Hübler is a creation using concrete – and books with a ‘concrete’ history – in various planimetrical surfaces. The absence of the books, due to their various dimensions, form different shapes of various depths and heights. The result concrete structure will not have a final shape, because, by using it, visitors can change the books or remove them.
The politically outdated books have been donated by the Research Institute Library of Radio Free Europe, the once active radio channel, sponsored by the US that fought against the Communism before the collapse of the Soviet Union.
The table constitutes a monument to eternal knowledge – set in concrete- and it is a monument to the degeneration of information, to the immortality of the past and to its disintegration, while also offering an opportunity to reflect on the essence of the book.
The aesthetic reaction is not generated by the composition, rather by the abstraction of the artwork. Our aim here is not to show the technical virtuosity, the perfection of the design but the conscious use of the technology, with all of its rigid potentialities. The control over the material is obligate on a certain level, but not it is not the ultimate intention, or the main scope.
Inspiration of the material is in the focus of the fine artist János Hübler’s compositions, and in Ivanka’s entire work.

منبع http://design-milk.com/

این هم یه طراحی فوق العاده برای قرار دادن کتابهامون با قطرها و ارتفاع های متفاوت که با استفاده از بتن ساخته شده.....

eedeh

کاربر بیش فعال
MagicBeans Coat Hanger by Giving Shape

Giving Shape has this unique and fun coatrack that will make you want to hang your coat!
From the designers:
MagicBeans is a funny and ironic coat hanger suitable for any room in the house. It takes inspiration from a tale: Jack and the magic beans. Jack is the white puppet and the bean plant is the green rope.
The height of the hanging point can be easily changed if the user gently slides the puppet on the rope.

منبع : http://design-milk.com/
جارختی با ایده ای نو...

eedeh

کاربر بیش فعال

Tanya Aguiñiga is a Los Angeles based furniture designer/maker. Her sensitivity to materials and interest in creating furniture that responds to the user’s spatial needs have resulted in a playful and organic modernist approach to form. She holds a BA and MFA in Furniture Design, and continues to hand make all of her pieces.

Her highly publicized work has been exhibited from Mexico City to Milan and she was recently named a United States Artists Target Fellow in the field of Crafts and Traditional Arts. In the past 12 years she has also carried out various projects throughout Mexico and the US to deepen her commitment to using arts as a vehicle for community empowerment and the spread of craft education.

The five things I choose are inspirational environment shots. These are beautiful art installations or interiors whose use of line and color I find extraordinary.

1. Boscolo Exedra Hotel in Milan
I just can’t get enough of this hotel’s interior. If I ever had to design a hotel, I hope that it would be as amazing as this. The colors, shapes and materials are crazy and absolute perfection in my book.

2. Gerda Steiner and Jorg Lenzlinger’s Brainforest
One of my favorite art installations of all time.

3. Chiharu Shiota
Chiharu Shiota’s 2008 installation I have had this image saved on my desktop for a while now. Chiharu’s work is dark, poignant and painstakingly executed. This particular image continually inspires and amazes me.

4. Gregoire Alexandre photography
Ahhhhh, such amazing photographs! I just love how incredibly imaginative he is with his sets and props. I love when fashion photography becomes installation art. This particular shot is one of my favorites. I adore color, but have a mega-soft spot for all white settings. They are somehow more poetic and bring forms out so much better than color does.

5. Rebecca Ward’s installations
So simple and so effective. Using tape and working with a space’s architectural details, Rebecca creates beautiful linear environments. I really like how the light becomes an additional design element in this installation shot.

نمونه های خلاق از طراحی داخلی کار خانم Tanya Aguiñiga

eedeh

کاربر بیش فعال

eedeh

کاربر بیش فعال

تبلیغ BMW

تبلیغ شیشه امنیتی 3M

3M خیلی مطمئن هست که شیشه امنیتی که تولید کرده نمی شکنه!​

تبلیغ محافظ دندان Formula Toothcare

دندان را محکم می کنه

تبلیغ آقای تمیز:

تبلیغ شرکت برق Skom Electricity

تبلیغ آب Denwer Water
فقط به حد نیاز استفاده کنید

تبلیغ مدرسه موسیقی calcutta

eedeh

کاربر بیش فعال

This bookshelf designed by Manuel Welsky makes me slightly nervous for some reason. The shelves look like they’ve dealt with some shaking up by a disaster, but this design ensures that the piece is able to resist the weight of many books.

From the website:
At first glance, this definition summarizes the supposed disarrangement of this piece of furniture and at the same time refers to the theory of books. The bookcase captivates with a simple rationale that embraces very clear structures

این قفسه کتاب با توجه به نظریه بی نظمی (آشفتگی) طراحی شده به نظر میرسه که ایستا نباشه اما در واقع میتونه بار تعداد زیادی از کتاب رو تحمل کنه.....
( من خودم شخصا عاشق این طرح ها هستم ... گمونم عاشق کتابخونه ام حالا هر نوعی باشه....:w38:)

rozhann

مدیر بازنشسته
پرده برداری از کارهای دستی لاله اسکندری

پرده برداری از کارهای دستی لاله اسکندری

بخش دوم نقاشي ديواري لاله اسکندري در ضلع ديگري از ديوار بزرگراه شهيد همت ، تقاطع بزرگراه شهيد ستاريترکيبي از نقاشي و کاشي، نهم ارديبهشت با حضور دوستان و خانواده این بازیگر و گرافیست رونمایی شد.
اسکندری در مورد این اثر گفت: از اسفند سال قبل کارهای ساخت را شروع کردیم که تا 22 فروردین به طول انجامید و ترکیبی از نقاشی و کاشی است. موضوع آنهم طبیعتی است که به یک نوعی در فضای شهری ما فراموش شده است.
وی در مورد جزئیات دیگر این اثر توضیح داد: حجم کار 560 مترمربع است که 250 متر کاشی کاری و 110 متر به نقاشی اختصاص دارد. همچنین در کنار اثر قبلی من که سال گذشته نصب شد قرار گرفته است. البته دوست داشتم تمام فضای دیوار زیرپل را کار کنم که به دلیل وسعت زیاد و اینکه بخشی از دیوارها را پوشش گیاهی پوشانده بود تنها بخشی از دیوار برای طراحی در نظر گرفته شد اما در کل از نظر فضای طراحی نزدیک به همان اثر پارسال است.
لاله اسكندري در يادداشتي كه به بهانه رونمايي دومين بخش از اين نقاشي ديواري مي‌نويسد:
«ما وارث نقش و نگارهاي ماندگار، وارث روحانيت و طراوت، وارث نقش برجسته بر كاشي‌هاي مسجد امام كه هارموني يكدستي از زيبايي و زندگي‌اند هستيم. وارث نقش‌ و نگارهاي اصيل ايراني و زيبايي و صلابت ثبت‌شده بر عمارت تخت‌جمشيد كه صدها سال جنگ و سختي را تاب آورد و به ما رسيد تا يادآوري كند كه نياكان ما هنر را پاس مي‌داشتند.»

كانسپت

عضو جدید
يه سري از كاراي كريم رشيد اگه جالب بود بگين بازم كاراي جالب زياد دارم

پیوست ها

• 35 (1).jpg
    35 (1).jpg
    24 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 0

Mehran Aalto

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
در زیر مجموعه ای از صندلی های زیبا با طراحی بدیع و منحصر به فرد را مشاهده می کنید که جلوه ای نو و جذاب به خانه های شما هدیه خواهند کرد.

صندلی فایبر گلاس

این صندلی از جنس فایبر گلاس ساخته شده است. طراحان این اثر Vladimir Kagan و Ralph Pucci می باشند.

صندلی a
این صندلی مدرن توسط Ivo Otasevic به شکل حرف a انگلیسی طراحی و ساخته شده است.

صندلی Ivy
این صندلی که توسط طراحان مؤسسه h220430 طراحی شده است پوشیده شده از پر هاس سفید است.

صندلی Air
الهام بخش طراحی این صندلی حس سبکی، بی وزنی و راحتی می باشد.

صندلی بامبو
این صندلی از چوب گیاه بامبو ساخته شده است.

صندلی زیپی
این صندلی زیبا که توسط Kim In-bo طراحی شده است قابل تبدیل شدن به میز و صندلی می باشد.

صندلی Gaudi
سطح رویی این صندلی از الیاف کربنی و پایه های آن ترکیبی از شیشه و نایلون است.

صندلی خانه مخفی
یک صندلی با طرح غیر عادی که توسط یک طراح مستعد دانمارکی به نام Martin Vallin طراحی شده است.

صندلی فراری (Ferrari)
صندلی GTB مخصوص علاقمندان ماشین های ورزشی Ferrari طراحی شده است.

صندلی لرزان
این صندلی خوش ساخت با سبک منحصر به فرد توسط Roberto Lazzeroni طراحی شده است.

صندلی پارچه ای
این صندلی فوق العاده نرم و راحت از پارچه های بسیار نرم و لطیفی ساخته شده است.

صندلی فلزی
این صندلی جالب از جنس فلز استیل ساخته شده است.

صندلی NEMO
این صندلی زیبا توسط یک آرشیتکت ایتالیایی به نام Fabio Novembre طراحی شده است.