English Talk

ile

عضو جدید
:gol:Hi again
Ya for 5 universities
But every center capacity was as equal as its volunteers
?You know they prefer to accept their student, do you agree
:gol: Hi dear Mehraban

As I told before, professors would like to accept their Master students for PHD. Because they know their students in person and there is little risk for them. But it's not a law, if your were invited to 5 universities, there is high chance for you to get addmited

? I have a question for you. Why didn't you publish paper in Master

Paper improves your chance, try to extract at least one paper from your Master thesis. It's very easy, I published 4 papers when I was studying bachelor. They even accept low quality journals like ISC
:)

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
:gol: Hi dear Mehraban

As I told before, professors would like to accept their Master students for PHD. Because they know their students in person and there is little risk for them. But it's not a law, if your were invited to 5 universities, there is high chance for you to get addmited

? I have a question for you. Why didn't you publish paper in Master

Paper improves your chance, try to extract at least one paper from your Master thesis. It's very easy, I published 4 papers when I was studying bachelor. They even accept low quality journals like ISC

:gol:Hi
Extract?! I extracted two years ago, exactly after my graduation
As I told you, I have all conditions except paper, you know I should have 3 papers but I do n`t know what problem is that none of them publish and my supervisor do n`t relegate me

I like to experience all branches of chemistry for having papers, though, I worked at laboratory, adjusted our results, and wrote my paper but I never see their ending
.I do n`t like to speak about this matter because that remember me all of my sorrows
last year because of this matter I failed but this year my supervisor promised me can help me just by recommendation letter and again my paper process remain without result
,If I fail this year I will give up every thing
My supervisor remind me bad memory
..I can`t sleep at nights and whatever I more think, I more depress
....Forgive me, all the time I think about my academic career, my eyes be full of tear and then empty
I am truly sorry, I never like to give negative energy to others, sorry, forget this matter
:smile:Let`s speak about baby world again, I love that and every time thinking about babies makes me happy

واکنش ها: ile

ile

عضو جدید
,:wallbash:Bye bye my dearest freands:crying2: u r very good peaple and i love u but i can't speak english

;)good luck
:cool: No , No it's just an excuse

You should try more to learn it. Here is like a free English class, you should think about sentences that you want to say. You should look up dictionary and grammar books. You must be serious to learn it

I recommend you to send at least one post everyday.Don't get disappointed , English is a language, you should learn it in a long time. It's not like a university course that you learn it in one semester. You must love English for ever, not like a temporary relationship

ile

عضو جدید
:gol:Hi
Extract?! I extracted two years ago, exactly after my graduation
As I told you, I have all conditions except paper, you know I should have 3 papers but I do n`t know what problem is that none of them publish and my supervisor do n`t relegate me

I like to experience all branches of chemistry for having papers, though, I worked at laboratory, adjusted our results, and wrote my paper but I never see their ending
.I do n`t like to speak about this matter because that remember me all of my sorrows
last year because of this matter I failed but this year my supervisor promised me can help me just by recommendation letter and again my paper process remain without result
,If I fail this year I will give up every thing
My supervisor remind me bad memory
..I can`t sleep at nights and whatever I more think, I more depress
....Forgive me, all the time I think about my academic career, my eyes be full of tear and then empty
I am truly sorry, I never like to give negative energy to others, sorry, forget this matter
:smile:Let`s speak about baby world again, I love that and every time thinking about babies makes me happy
! Please clarify one thing

? Your previous works in laboratory didn't have result

? If your answer is No, so how did you write paper

Why are you mad at your professor? I didn't get the reason properly

There are numerous points that I like to mention

In Master and PHD programs, supervisor has no important role, he/she just helps briefly. Student should do everything. Because theses two programs are different from bachelor. In fact, professors play important role in bachelor and students just learn and do practices. But graduate levels are research based and student should do majority of work by herself

Recommendation letter is nothing in Iran. It's useful when your professor is very very well known

Give up all your negative feeling. Stop crying. Stop thinking at night. By living like this, you will hurt your self. Education is important but not that much, you are exaggerating about your condition. It's very simple situation, don't make in complicated. You should improves your resume. Don't give up your way. I believe the most important thing in life is education. Without it, we live like animals

:D

;) Later we speak about babies

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
! Please clarify one thing

? Your previous works in laboratory didn't have result

? If your answer is No, so how did you write paper

Why are you mad at your professor? I didn't get the reason properly

There are numerous points that I like to mention

In Master and PHD programs, supervisor has no important role, he/she just helps briefly. Student should do everything. Because theses two programs are different from bachelor. In fact, professors play important role in bachelor and students just learn and do practices. But graduate levels are research based and student should do majority of work by herself

Recommendation letter is nothing in Iran. It's useful when your professor is very very well known

Give up all your negative feeling. Stop crying. Stop thinking at night. By living like this, you will hurt your self. Education is important but not that much, you are exaggerating about your condition. It's very simple situation, don't make in complicated. You should improves your resume. Don't give up your way. I believe the most important thing in life is education. Without it, we live like animals

:D

;) Later we speak about babies

Hi
:redface:?One thing or three things
No, my thesis results was very good, I was a top student and my masters admired me and I wrote my paper so fast
About my supervisor, I should say, He is a very famous person that if I say his name you can see him on the net with all of his works and situation at the best university of Tehran
!!!I know, we should do all of works ourselves and , of course, I have done too ,without even seeing my master`s face a lot
Okay, I forget, I do n`t know what will happen at the next days. I am trying to be calm
Ok, you can speak about all of things that make you happy and you want
I am Okay
so thanks dear

ile

عضو جدید

Hi
:redface:?One thing or three things
No, my thesis results was very good, I was a top student and my masters admired me and I wrote my paper so fast
About my supervisor, I should say, He is a very famous person that if I say his name you can see him on the net with all of his works and situation at the best university of Tehran
!!!I know, we should do all of works ourselves and , of course, I have done too ,without even seeing my master`s face a lot
Okay, I forget, I do n`t know what will happen at the next days. I am trying to be calm
Ok, you can speak about all of things that make you happy and you want
I am Okay
so thanks dear
:redface:!! Finally I didn't find out that you have paper or not

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
:) ? I guess you wrote paper but journals didn't accept it. Is it right

:gol:Hi my friend
?Are you ok
?why do n`t you forget this matter
:smile:!!!!....Ya I wrote but my master has no free time for reading it, just this
I try all of ways that you think and sent myself but that was n`t a result
"reject" because of my name that was n`t famous for first time
:cool:I think
:w05:Speaking about this matter just bother me

ile

عضو جدید
:gol:Hi my friend
?Are you ok
?why do n`t you forget this matter
:smile:!!!!....Ya I wrote but my master has no free time for reading it, just this
I try all of ways that you think and sent myself but that was n`t a result
"reject" because of my name that was n`t famous for first time
:cool:I think
:w05:Speaking about this matter just bother me[/LEFT]
:gol::) Hi dear Mehraban

The reason I talked about your problem was, I care about you and academic people. Last word; Please pay attention, you can't achieve your goals without providing prerequisites

:D Let's change the subject. I have a hard question for you

:thumbsup2: ? Is there any relationship between girls' age and their interest to babies​

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
:gol::) Hi dear Mehraban

The reason I talked about your problem was, I care about you and academic people. Last word; Please pay attention, you can't achieve your goals without providing prerequisites

:D Let's change the subject. I have a hard question for you

:thumbsup2: ? Is there any relationship between girls' age and their interest to babies

First I am thankful for your attention

"For second, I should say : "you are right
I do n`t think, I feel is related to person`s character
;)But in my case I think is related to my age deeply

Sima

مدیر تالار مهندسی هسته ای همکار مدیر تالار زبان
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
oh, your wife just can change girl`s name??
poor your wife
I have one idea, please don`t say your babies` name certainly because I am sure your wife change both of them and u will be depress
:biggrin:
maybe your wife will change your name:D although your name is very beautiful

ya sure
I am 13 level at ILI that stand for Iran Language Institute

oh u should forgive me
all the time I think u are a girl because of your name, I read your name lili
:cry:

that is a very real story :biggrin::biggrin:
here I should repeat poor his wife

i think u must be high 1......with the books full of grammer
good luck honey

ile

عضو جدید
advance 1,sir in ili....ie level 16
how about u?u'r self-confidence showes that u have finished...yes?
:D As a matter of fact, I finished ILI about 14 years ago. That time, there were only 8 levels in ILI, but each term was as long as one semester in university

?Now, are there 16 levels
:) ? What's your university major

آخرین ویرایش:
واکنش ها: Sima

ile

عضو جدید
Iran’s industrial growth rate hits 2%: deputy minister

TEHRAN - Iran’s industrial growth rate is currently 2 percent, according to deputy industry minister Ja’far Sarqini.

The industrial growth rate has significantly improved from the disappointing figure of minus 10 percent in the previous year to 2 percent in the current year, ISNA quoted Sarqini as saying on Saturday.

The current Iranian calendar year started on March 21.

The International Monetary Fund has said President Hassan Rouhani’s policies of reducing energy subsidies along with the easing of international sanctions have helped to steady Iran’s economy and cut inflation.

Iran’s $400 billion economy is forecast by the Fund to expand 1.5 percent this year, after two years of contraction.

tehrantimes.com​
Hopefully, condition is getting better. They should provide job to young generation. Iran has adequate workforce, they should manage them to improve industrial condition​

ile

عضو جدید
What is the main reason for lack of job ?
And what is your idea as a solution ?
In my personal view, lack of management is the main reason. Assume, there are both knowledgeable workforce and enough natural sources like petrol but, we are proud of selling it for low prices
According to their statistics, 50 percent of graduates are jobless. This is a disaster. Of course, I don't blame the government, they are people like us. I believe people should change their ways. We should work much harder than before. Japaneses have not came from Mars, they are human like us. After passing big wars, they worked hard and now, they are one of the leader countries in the world

chipset

عضو جدید
In my personal view, lack of management is the main reason. Assume, there are both knowledgeable workforce and enough natural sources like petrol but, we are proud of selling it for low prices
According to their statistics, 50 percent of graduates are jobless. This is a disaster. Of course, I don't blame the government, they are people like us. I believe people should change their ways. We should work much harder than before. Japaneses have not came from Mars, they are human like us. After passing big wars, they worked hard and now, they are one of the leader countries in the world
I do appriciate for your coment and I do agree .
Some countries have lots of jobs without enough workforce.
And some have lots of workforce without enough jobs.
Growth in economy will create job opportunities.
Hard work will result in economy growth.
Several items are involved in creating jobs . Could you and other participants point to some of them ?
Although you have mentioned petrol and culture , I want to know more
Thanks so much:gol:

ile

عضو جدید
I do appriciate for your coment and I do agree .
Some countries have lots of jobs without enough workforce.
And some have lots of workforce without enough jobs.
Growth in economy will create job opportunities.
Hard work will result in economy growth.
Several items are involved in creating jobs . Could you and other participants point to some of them ?
Although you have mentioned petrol and culture , I want to know more
Thanks so much:gol:
:) Actually guys don't like to write here, they just leave comment by chance and go. I am only active person here and I should answer
Of course, they make mistake. They should practice everyday. Here is a free English class. They prefer to spent a lot of money to learn it in institutes

I strongly believe that we can't use our knowledgeable students in industry. Actually, there is no link between universities and industry
We should think about developed countries' performance. Their universities have strong connection to industry. Their professors take industrial projects and their students
complete the projects. During this process, their industry derives benefit from the universities and new scientific findings. So, they easily compute in the global market and
so many job opportunities are created

A good example is the automotive industry, it's been more than 50 years that we produce car. But, we can't design even one car. They claim that they have designed Samand, but I heard it's lie. Even if it was truth, Samand is one the low quality cars in the world. They just can export it to Syria and Iraq !! I mean our industry is very
. limited and we have no place in global market. Limited industry can't provide enough job opportunities

In the end, I believe we should combine technology with industry to expand export. We even can absorb foreign workforce. Or In stead of brain drain, we should take foreign brilliant students from all over the world. Maybe this seems fiction now, but it can turn to real, if we really want

chipset

عضو جدید
:) Actually guys don't like to write here, they just leave comment by chance and go. I am only active person here and I should answer
Of course, they make mistake. They should practice everyday. Here is a free English class. They prefer to spent a lot of money to learn it in institutes

Thank you so much for your attention to this topic.
I was looking for a place which I can practice and finde friends in English field.
If you know any place better than here , just let me know . Otherwise let's continue here and talk or write here.
Yours

ile

عضو جدید
Thank you so much for your attention to this topic.
I was looking for a place which I can practice and finde friends in English field.
If you know any place better than here , just let me know . Otherwise let's continue here and talk or write here.
Yours
I suggest you to use Livemocha.com
:) You can chat with strange people there

chipset

عضو جدید
Economic Growth

Economic Growth

I strongly believe that we can't use our knowledgeable students in industry. Actually, there is no link between universities and industry
We should think about developed countries' performance. Their universities have strong connection to industry. Their professors take industrial projects and their students
complete the projects. During this process, their industry derives benefit from the universities and new scientific findings. So, they easily compute in the global market and
so many job opportunities are created
A good example is the automotive industry, it's been more than 50 years that we produce car. But, we can't design even one car. They claim that they have designed Samand, but I heard it's lie. Even if it was truth, Samand is one the low quality cars in the world. They just can export it to Syria and Iraq !! I mean our industry is very
. limited and we have no place in global market. Limited industry can't provide enough job opportunities
In the end, I believe we should combine technology with industry to expand export. We even can absorb foreign workforce. Or In stead of brain drain, we should take foreign brilliant students from all over the world. Maybe this seems fiction now, but it can turn to real, if we really want
I read your text , Sorry for delay
You have pointed to universities and the role of science and technology in economic growth and job creation which are the most essential items
Also you have mentioned domestic production that can create jobs and prepare the capability for attending world wide talents inside
I enjoyed your viewpoint and I'd like to appreciate you for your nice suggestions.
All Iranians who think about the future of their country should try and do sth for solving problems.
Economy is important , Goods and equipments should be made inside and sell outside.
Global marketting should be done and we can increase exports.
Investment shoud be carried out in order to create sth .
Human resources should be recruited in order to participate in this process.
Quality should not be forgotten if we want to be successfull in business
We have to observe how others could be successful and what are main keys in their milstones.
Any other parameters can you add ?
Thank you very much

MisyoMasoud

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
hello everyone
I hope You're fine & wish you have a good time

have a good night with sweetest dreams