English Talk

ile

عضو جدید
Be calm, in our country there are a lot of things like this
I hear some things that my face become like this
we pray for you that be successful in your life and as soon as possible we hear your good news
You know there is one process that kill me too
:w05:.........we are waiting for one result for a long time, every time we have stress
! Yes, there is no choice except being calm, it's almost 2 years that I'm waiting for final result but yet it isn't clear whether the job will start or not

:)! Thank you for your sympathy

? What kind of result do you wait for​

ile

عضو جدید
:w16: Hi
.yes,i have finished bachelor last year, i'm therapist,autistice children's therapist
I'm going to be an artist ,too.
:smile: ! What a beautiful job you have

Working for innocent children! I believe people who work with children are angles! You must be kind to them, they are really beautiful creatures

:) Of course, it's crystal clear that your job is too hard. I am eager to know about your job more. Specially about it's hardhsips​

samira jafarivar

عضو جدید
:smile: ! What a beautiful job you have

Working for innocent children! I believe people who work with children are angles! You must be kind to them, they are really beautiful creatures

:) Of course, it's crystal clear that your job is too hard. I am eager to know about your job more. Specially about it's hardhsips​

oh,thank u :smile: ...yes thats right my work is too hard! we must learn them to contact other peaple . but they have an anormal brain.
their behavioral negativism is very high and they damage themselves by some movements that their controling is difficult

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
:biggrin: Everything is under control of Mehraban:D You found out that I came to your home page

Yes, my information about Chemistry is limited and unfortunately I haven't heard that beautiful phrase

:)But interestingly my research area is related to Chemistry. I am working on Photovoltaik systems and I know chemistry students work on it as well​
;)In fact everybody`s page is under control of him
:sweatdrop:I was just kidding

Really? Photovoltaic detectors
?Can I know about your researching area

واکنش ها: ile

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
! Yes, there is no choice except being calm, it's almost 2 years that I'm waiting for final result but yet it isn't clear whether the job will start or not

:)! Thank you for your sympathy

? What kind of result do you wait for​
:gol:you are welcome
PhD results
Every one says one date for announce that and "sanjesh" says different date
we are full of stress and nobody help us
I do n`t remember one career that I have stress at studying but with respect to its annoyances I love studying
Sorry, I have one request, every time u see my mistake please correct that
:gol:I am thankful to help me

واکنش ها: ile

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
oh,thank u :smile: ...yes thats right my work is too hard! we must learn them to contact other peaple . but they have an anormal brain.
their behavioral negativism is very high and they damage themselves by some movements that their controling is difficult
:gol::gol::gol:Congratulation
"You are very patient "Dear Samira
I love these children and like to help them
:(Some nights I have dream, ya dream about care of them

ile

عضو جدید
;)In fact everybody`s page is under control of him
:sweatdrop:I was just kidding

Really? Photovoltaic detectors
?Can I know about your researching area
As you know, Photovoltaik is a kind of generator which converts sun energy to electrical energy. But the problem is, output voltage isn't direct and there are a lot of ripples. Actually, we design converter to mitigate output voltage
:)

ile

عضو جدید
:gol:you are welcome
PhD results
Every one says one date for announce that and "sanjesh" says different date
we are full of stress and nobody help us
I do n`t remember one career that I have stress at studying but with respect to its annoyances I love studying
Sorry, I have one request, every time u see my mistake please correct that
:gol:I am thankful to help me
? Did you talk to your Master's supervisor about PHD? He/she didn't accept you for PHD program

If you have two papers and GPA higher than 17 , they can accept you without any entrance exam
:smile:

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
As you know, Photovoltaik is a kind of generator which converts sun energy to electrical energy. But the problem is, output voltage isn't direct and there are a lot of ripples. Actually, we design converter to mitigate output voltage
Hi
?Are you fine

Perfect

I just read about this detector and did n`t work with this
?Do you work with our major instruments

ile

عضو جدید
Dear Samira, you did a common mistake that most of Iranian do it. It's because of Persian language features. Actually you teach them, not learn them

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
? Did you talk to your Master's supervisor about PHD? He/she didn't accept you for PHD program

If you have two papers and GPA higher than 17 , they can accept you without any entrance exam
:smile:

?Pardon
?I talked about my supervisor with you
I have needful situation about this except paper unfortunately

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
:D You are happy because you have superior position in science

:biggrin: We pray for you(all chemists) giving us these instruments

? I heard, Analytical students do more laboratory things and they are in danger more than other branches' students. Is it true​
:gol:It is kind of you
;)just kidding
If you meant about danger of instrument ya but we are safe from material
U know the material is more harmful than the instrument actually

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
:confused:I am here because of my confusion
:cry:Dear eli I am so sorry about today
:(I was in a hurry and did beg your pardon
:w05:You know I am too weak to know right from wrong
:redface:....Now I understand, ya my supervisor knows but there are some problems that
;)I prefer to study at another university

amin_rogh

كاربر فعال مهندسی کشاورزی
کاربر ممتاز
Hi back
I was just looking at the previous posts
I sow the signature of "Mehrban" by accident and I had a look to
it was amazing nice
long time ago I had a " fancy" , somebody told me that my voice is good to be a narrator
! and I believed it !! sad
it was a nice collection what I heard . congratulations to you all

be courageous and willing , keep going
;)

amin_rogh

کاربر ممتاز
! Oh you are a real man
! A honest and hard working man! A devoted father
Your resume in Iran is great! I regret that Iran lost such a honest and hard working person! Of course, we have lost so many talented and honest people in years past.The phrase "brain drain" is a good explanation for this disaster. When I consider the reasons which cause people to abandon Iran, I find out many of them are same. They suffer lack of law, like bribery, as you mentioned

You are very sophisticated man and full of experience as well. I appreciate you to share your experience with young generation like us. Undoubtedly there are a lot of golden keys that you know about life. But please don't answer briefly, I am grateful to hear your experience completely. I'm sure other friends who read this topic are eager to know about you more

I have a couple of questions for you

? Did you complete bachelor degree in Iran
? Why did you choose Belgium
Do engineers work like you there? I mean Agriculture Engineers do practical jobs like you? You know, in Iran they even don't touch a shovel

Hi
thank you for nice compliments
yes , I am graduated in 1992 in Chamran university ( Ahvaz)
actually , I Didn't choose Belgium , it just happens by accident !!
I was aiming the U.S , supposed to stay here for a short time
little by little got used to be here for ever
in past 12 years i travelled back just 2 times . both of the times to visiting my past mother in low .(hope rest in piece) , each time not more than a weak
and your last question , it is rare and strange!!! I almost never seen an agriculture graduated whom works for somebody else here !!! they are mostly self employed but any way an engineer is supposed to work personally and lead a team . in some cases even no teams ! like me or electrician engineers or many others . but it is not a general rule .first of all you need to know this rare language very good. ( it is almost impossible) then if you have a bit luck , you get a better job .
the global rule is , foreigner is the 2nd or 3rd choice ! like in Iran . so I never except an office or a high level job. as i told I have a very normal job . to work in my job position (now) , university degree is not required , but when they knew that , they trusted me easier to switch from a contractor and hire me .
)I like to remind you that some of my other colleagues are engineers too , Belgians , but they are also not paid as engineers ( like me)

ile

عضو جدید
:confused:I am here because of my confusion
:cry:Dear eli I am so sorry about today
:(I was in a hurry and did beg your pardon
:w05:You know I am too weak to know right from wrong
:redface:....Now I understand, ya my supervisor knows but there are some problems that
;)I prefer to study at another university
:).Dear Mehraban, I knew, you didn't understand my words .Take it easy

:thumbsup2: I hope you get the result soon, we are waiting for good news. Then we want you to buy us sweets

ile

عضو جدید
Hi
thank you for nice compliments
yes , I am graduated in 1992 in Chamran university ( Ahvaz)
actually , I Didn't choose Belgium , it just happens by accident !!
I was aiming the U.S , supposed to stay here for a short time
little by little got used to be here for ever
in past 12 years i travelled back just 2 times . both of the times to visiting my past mother in low .(hope rest in piece) , each time not more than a weak
and your last question , it is rare and strange!!! I almost never seen an agriculture graduated whom works for somebody else here !!! they are mostly self employed but any way an engineer is supposed to work personally and lead a team . in some cases even no teams ! like me or electrician engineers or many others . but it is not a general rule .first of all you need to know this rare language very good. ( it is almost impossible) then if you have a bit luck , you get a better job .
the global rule is , foreigner is the 2nd or 3rd choice ! like in Iran . so I never except an office or a high level job. as i told I have a very normal job . to work in my job position (now) , university degree is not required , but when they knew that , they trusted me easier to switch from a contractor and hire me .
)I like to remind you that some of my other colleagues are engineers too , Belgians , but they are also not paid as engineers ( like me)

It seems you enjoy your life in Belgium. I'm planning to apply for PHD in the U.S. Could you please do us a favor and upload some pictures of the garden
which you work in
??

amin_rogh

کاربر ممتاز
It seems you enjoy your life in Belgium. I'm planning to apply for PHD in the U.S. Could you please do us a favor and upload some pictures of the garden
which you work in
??
sure
!
for the moment you can have a look to these foto's , later on Iwill add some of mine
PHP:
  http://www.dvcheilighart.be/dvcheilighart/foto.php?dir=30&foto=0&width=1600&height=900

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
Hi back
I was just looking at the previous posts
I sow the signature of "Mehrban" by accident and I had a look to
it was amazing nice
long time ago I had a " fancy" , somebody told me that my voice is good to be a narrator
! and I believed it !! sad
it was a nice collection what I heard . congratulations to you all

be courageous and willing , keep going
;)

It`s good of you dear Amin
;)I am eager to hear an narrator`s voice like you

?May we hear
By the way your picture was very beautiful
:gol:
?Do you live there

مهربان

کاربر فعال تالار شیمی ,
کاربر ممتاز
:).Dear Mehraban, I knew, you didn't understand my words .Take it easy

:thumbsup2: I hope you get the result soon, we are waiting for good news. Then we want you to buy us sweets

:gol:So thanks dear ile
:cry:Pray for me please, nowadays I am full of stress
:cry:Pray next week I will be happy, please