گفتگوها و گفتمان‌های مهندسان شیمی

sevda66

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
سلام خوگشل خانومییی
سلام عزیزم.

....ارشد تو تهرا ن جنوب:hate:
عشقه تهران جنوب ببین چیکارش کرده.

بچه ها من اگه برم الان میخواین بکشینم!؟!
من شرمندم بخدا!
شاید عصر یا ساعت 3 و4 بیام باز
برو عزیزم به کارات برس.تا بعد.

سلام! خوبــی؟ :gol:
سلام سینایی جمعت بخیر.بد نیستم خوبم.

بذار برسین، اونوقت اینقدر صدقه هم دیگه برین! ایییییییششششش! :biggrin:

viva shz

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
I'm always suggesting brilliant ideas to your empty mind, but you would never listen! I missed my golden ages... that time while I was in my best mood!
what about you? are you still in the mood of this language?
.....I have always been interested in studing english but its been a long time that i havent studied english so i need time to accustomed speaking agian...your attitude towards chemical enginnering is ridiculuos:D

elnaz0020

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
نه بابا! این سیاوش مندش خیلی بالاس! به حرفاش توجه نکن! سیاوش یک انسان توتالیته کمال گرا هست! انتظاراتش زیادی زیاده!

نگووووووووووووو...ادم باید همیشه دور رو ببینه ..هدف باید بزرگ باشههههههههههههههه

s.matavos

عضو جدید
.....I have always been interested in studing english but its been a long time that i havent studied english so i need time to accustomed speaking agian...your attitude towards chemical enginnering is ridiculuos:D
Just like me... I'm in the same way either. but with one li'le exception! I keep the moods by watching foreign movies in English of course! and also sometimes translating few chemical engineering articles which come in handy so much!
my attitude towards chemical Engineering is perfect!! you'll need many years to get accustomed with it! the best and highest value major field in the world!
shame on you! :D

viva shz

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
Just like me... I'm in the same way either. but with one li'le exception! I keep the moods by watching foreign movies in English of course! and also sometimes translating few chemical engineering articles which come in handy so much!
my attitude towards chemical Engineering is perfect!! you'll need many years to get accustomed with it! the best and highest value major field in the world!
shame on you! :D
.....you know sina!you are suffering from illusion!the reality is that chemical engineein:razz:r among other majors is a really usual and moderate major!

بالا