دانلود مکالمات ضروری در زبان انگلیسی(با راهنمای فارسی)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Drop dead gorgeous

Drop dead gorgeous

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

[h=2]The script for this programme[/h]
Jen: Hello, I'm Jennifer. Welcome to The English We Speak. I'm joined today by Li - hi Li!

Li: Hello everyone.

Jen: I've been dying to see you all day. I met up with Rosie last night, and I met her new boyfriend too!

Li: Oh, tell me more! What's he like?

Jen: Well, he seemed very charming and intelligent, very kind too, but she hadn't told me that he is drop dead gorgeous!

Li: What?

Jen: Yes, don't tell her, but I'd definitely say he is drop dead gorgeous!

Li: But... he's dead...? Do you mean he's actually dead, like a zombie? Or maybe he just looks dead. Sometimes when I'm tired I get dark circles under my eyes and look like death!

Jen: Of course he's not dead - he's very much alive.

Li: So, what did you mean by 'drop dead gorgeous'?

Jen: It's just one of those phrases we use in English that you can't take too literally. If someone is described as 'drop dead gorgeous', it means they are really good looking.

Li: Strange phrase...

Jen: Think of it this way: Imagine someone who is so good looking, so handsome, that your heart starts beating really fast, you start to feel short of breath, and you just drop down dead!

Li: Someone so good looking, so handsome... Yes, I've thought of someone... My heart is beating fast just thinking of him!

Jen: OK, well, while you're thinking of your fancy man, let's hear some more examples of the phrase 'drop dead gorgeous' in action…

• Daniel Craig is in town for the premiere of the new James Bond film. I love him as Bond - he's drop dead gorgeous in a tuxedo!

• I'm going on a date with a girl from my university next week. I can't believe she wants to go out with me - she's drop dead gorgeous.
Jen: So you see, it's a great phrase to use when describing someone who is handsome or good looking, like Rosie's new man.

Li: It's a really good phrase and I'll definitely try to use it.

Jen: So, Li, are you going to tell me which handsome man you were thinking of earlier?

Li: Well, I'd really rather not…

Jen: Don't be like that! Who is it? Is it someone I know…?

Li: No!

Jen: It is someone I know! Come on, Li, tell me, I won't tell anyone. Who do you think is drop dead gorgeous?

Li: I can't... Look! There he is! Going past the window!

Jen: But Li... that's... the boss?

Li: He really is drop dead gorgeous! Don't tell anyone!

Jen: Well, you might think he is drop dead gorgeous, but I think I am going to die laughing! Join us again for another edition of The English We Speak from bbclearningenglish.com. Bye!

Li: Bye!

aram27

اخراجی موقت
تسلط بر کلمات کلیدی

سال 2005| 202صفحه | ISBN: 9780759396296 | 32 MB |

معرفی: سری کتاب‌های تسلط بر کلمات کلیدی، کتاب‌های آموزشی جامعی برای تمرین تسلط بر زبان انگلیسی می‌باشند. باید یادآوری نماییم که تسلط بر یک زبان و صحبت کردن به‌صورت روان و سلیس نیاز به دانستن و حفظ بودن هزاران کلمه دشوار و پیچیده ندارد.
مهارت صحبت کردن به‌صورت سلیس در پی توانایی استفاده از یک سری واژگان اولیه به طرق گوناگون و ساخت عبارات متفاوت بدست خواهد آمد.
تسلط در خواندن و نوشتن و صحبت کردن بستگی به دانستن هزاران عبارت کلیدی و کاربردی دارد.
این کتاب به شما کمک خواهد نمود تا بدون استفاده از کلاس‌های خاص و به‌طور خودآموز توانایی خود را در خواندن، نوشتن و صحبت کردن به زبان انگلیسی افزایش دهید.

ستون تمدن، کتاب و مطبوعات است. " پلو تارک "

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Irons in the fire

Irons in the fire

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Jen: Hello, I'm Jennifer. Welcome to The English We Speak. Joining me in the studio today is Helen. Hi Helen!
Helen: Hi Jen! I wasn't expecting to see you in the office today; I thought you were on leave?
Jen: No, that's next week. I'm taking two weeks off work and I can't wait!
Helen: Are you going on holiday?
Jen: I haven't planned anything just yet, but I do have a few irons in the fire that will keep me busy across the fortnight.
Helen: Irons in the fire? What do you mean? When did you become an ironmonger?
Jen: No, Helen, I'm not an ironmonger...
Helen: ...because that could be great! I saw a lovely wrought-iron bed in a shop in London, but it was too expensive... Perhaps with your new iron-making skills you can make me one, instead!
Jen: I definitely don't have any iron-making skills!
Helen: But you said you had a few irons in the fire... Oh! I suppose you mean that you've got a lot of ironing to do; you do wear a lot of different clothes so I suppose it would take a long time to iron them all...
Jen: No, that's not what I meant!
Helen: So what did you mean when you said you have 'a few irons in the fire'?
Jen: This is another English phrase which you shouldn't take too literally. If you have a few irons in the fire, it means that you have a few different projects or potential ideas going on at the same time.
Helen: I see. So you have a few irons in the fire because you have different options for your fortnight off?
Jen: That's right - I can't wait.
Helen: So tell me, Jen, what are your irons in the fire - what are you planning?
Jen: Well, I have a friend in Paris who I haven't seen for ages, so I could go there... I'd like to pop up to Scotland to visit my sister and her children for a few days... There's also a cheap deal to Turkey that I've seen and I already have some yoga classes booked in!
Helen: Wow, that's a lot!
Jen: There was one thing you were right about, though...
Helen: What's that?

Jen: I do have a huge pile of ironing to do! Join us again for another edition of The English We Speak from bbclearningenglish.com. Bye for now!
Helen: Bye!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Language of the blogosphere

Language of the blogosphere

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Yang Li: Hello, I'm Yang Li, and welcome to The English We Speak. In this programme, we teach you about words and phrases that you might not find in the dictionary. Joining me in the studio today is Finn, hi Finn! Hi Finn!
Finn: (Typing) Hi Li, bear with me one second, I'll just... finish... this... There! Done.
Yang Li: What are you up to?
Finn: Well, it's quite exciting really. I've just entered the blogosphere for the first time!
Yang Li: The what? I think you're mistaken, you're in the studio.
Finn: No, I don't think you understand. Haven't you heard of the blogosphere?
Yang Li: No, I haven't. Is it in space?
Finn: Li, you're thinking of the atmosphere. Let me try and explain it to you. Have you heard of blogs before?
Yang Li: Of course. A blog is a piece of writing on a website, particularly social networking sites, where you write your own views and opinions.
Finn: That's right. The word blog is actually short for 'web log' - 'blog'. Blogs can be long or short, and they are very popular.
Yang Li: So what is the blogosphere?
Finn: The blogosphere is a general word used to describe the world of blogging and the people in it. If you read a blog or write - or post - one, you are part of the blogosphere.
Yang Li: Very interesting. So you said you have become part of the blogosphere yourself - have you written a blog?
Finn: I've written a microblog - that's a very short blog post which is limited to a certain number of characters. Usually it's only about one or two sentences.
Yang Li: So a microblog is short and sweet!
Finn: It is!
Yang Li: Tell me, Finn, what did you blog about?
Finn: I wrote: "I'm presenting with Li in the studio today, I can't wait to explain some more great phrases. #bbclearningenglish."
Yang Li: Ooh you mentioned me!
Finn: I did!
Yang Li: But what was that you said at the end of it, handbag BBC Learning English?
Finn: No, I said #bbclearningenglish. A hashtag is something else that you often see on social networking websites. If you type a hash mark (#) before a word, it highlights a key word or area of interest, and you can use it to search for other blogs which use that word.
Yang Li: It sounds very complicated. So, if I want to write a short blog post about James Bond, I can type #jamesbond, and people searching for James Bond will be able to see my post?

Finn: Yes, in fact, the whole of the blogosphere will be able to see your post!
Yang Li: I'd love to be part of the blogosphere and try this for myself!
Finn: Well, did you know that BBC Learning English has pages on Facebook and Twitter? Why not try it out there and post your first ever microblog?
Yang Li: Thanks, I think I will. Join us again for another edition of The English We Speak. Bye for now!
Finn: Bye!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Hit the ground running

Hit the ground running

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Kaz: (Breathless) Hello, I'm Kaz.
Yang Li: I'm Yang Li. Hey Kaz, you're out of breath and wearing running shoes, what's going on?
Kaz: Wait a minute Li (gulp for breath), let me catch my breath. Yes, I'm wearing my running shoes because I've been running.
Yang Li: You've been running – why? Were you late?
Kaz: No it was because of something my boss told me to do.
Yang Li: Your boss told you to run to the studio – hmm strange.
Kaz: No no, she said "Kaz, when you start tomorrow's programme, I want you to hit the ground running".
Yang Li: "I want you to hit the ground running" – sounds rather dangerous.
Kaz: Well, I thought I'd do it literally – you know, just for fun.
Yang Li: Oh I see. You thought you'd literally hit the ground running – so you leapt off a fast moving bus and ended up running all the way to the studio!
Kaz: That's right, that's why I'm out of breath. I literally hit the ground running!
Yang Li: But I get the feeling your boss didn't want you to literally "hit the ground running".
Kaz: You're absolutely right Li. When she said, "Kaz, when you start tomorrow's programme, I want you to hit the ground running" she meant "When you start tomorrow's programme, I want you to immediately work very hard on it to make it successful".
Yang Li: OK. Kaz's boss wanted him to get today's programme off to a brisk and successful start. She wanted him 'to hit the ground running'. I think Kaz, you did exactly that. Let's listen to some more examples:

• If you want to succeed in your new job, you'll need to hit the ground running, from day one.
  • You guys will have to hit the ground running on this new project.
  • The President promised that if he was re-elected he would hit the ground running on the question of unemployment.
Yang Li: Kaz, the expression 'to hit the ground running' sounds American - is that right?
Kaz: Yeah, I think you're right Yang Li but we're beginning to hear it more often in British English
Yang Li: It's an American import then?
Kaz: Yes, I think it is. You tend to hear it in connection with speed and efficiency especially on new projects.
Yang Li: Great!
Kaz: But one thing's for certain Li.

Yang Li: What's that?
Kaz: On this programme we always hit the ground running!
Yang Li: You're right there Kaz. On this programme we always hit the ground running! We always give it 110%! Bye!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Chuffed

Chuffed

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Kaz: (Very happy) Hello, I'm Kaz.
Yang Li: And I'm Yang Li. Hey Kaz, you're looking very happy today, what's up - what's happened?
Kaz: Well Li, you know that singing competition I went in for?
Yang Li: Oh yes, the singing competition, what about it?
Kaz: Ah (with pride) I came first.
Yang Li: You did? Congratulations! You came first in the singing competition! Wow! No wonder you're so happy.
Kaz: I certainly am Li. I'm feeling really chuffed.
Yang Li: Feeling really chuffed?
Kaz: Yes, I'm feeling really chuffed - I'm feeling really pleased with myself.
Yang Li: 'Chuffed' - so 'feeling chuffed', means feeling pleased with yourself?
Kaz: That's right.
Yang Li: So, for example, when I passed my driving test - many years ago - I felt chuffed with myself.
Kaz: I'm sure you did Li - I'm sure you were really chuffed with yourself.
Yang Li: OK. So, 'to feel' or 'to be' chuffed about something means to be pleased with life - to be pleased with achieving something. 'Chuffed' - I like the sound of it. Let's listen to some more examples:

• I say Alice. I'm feeling rather chuffed with my exam results. I got a distinction!
  • Congratulations! You've been promoted. You must be feeling well chuffed!
  • She's lost four kilos, she must be very chuffed.
Yang Li: Kaz, in those examples, I noticed that you can say 'rather chuffed' and 'well chuffed' what's the difference?
Kaz: Well spotted Li. I'd say that 'rather chuffed' is quite formal and perhaps even a little old fashioned.
Yang Li: And 'well chuffed'?
Kaz: 'Well chuffed' is much more informal and more colloquial.
Yang Li: Which one would you prefer then?
Kaz: I think I prefer 'rather chuffed'.

Yang Li: Well, I think we can be rather chuffed with ourselves today.
Kaz: How so Li?
Yang Li: We've successfully completed another programme.
Both: Bye!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
To know your onions

To know your onions

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Li: Hello, I'm Li and welcome to The English We Speak, and today I'm here with Rob. Hi Rob.

Rob: Hello Li. Now come on Li, concentrate, I need you to help me finish this quiz in the newspaper. If I get all the questions right, I might win a holiday.

Li: Oh right. I love quizzes, especially if it means you can win a holiday! OK Rob, what's your next question?

Rob: Right. It says here, what is the capital city of Chile?

Li: Easy. Santiago.

Rob: Good. Next, what is the name of the world's largest ocean?

Li: The Pacific – of course!

Rob: Wow – you're good Li. You really know your onions.

Li: I know my onions? Err, was there a question about onions?!

Rob: No Li!

Li: Good, because that is one thing I don't know anything about, onions – except that they make me cry.

Rob: Don't cry Li. It's a compliment. If someone says you know your onions, it means you are experienced in something or you know a lot about a particular subject. So really, it means you're clever!

Li: Oh really?! But why 'onions'?

Rob: It is a strange term and some people say it comes from a man called S.G. Onions who made fake coins to help teach children about money. If they learnt about money they would know their onions.

Li: I see. But I suppose now we just use it as a silly expression.

Rob: We do. Like this...

• If you ever need someone to fix your computer, ask Bob, he really knows his onions!

• Look, you got full marks in the maths test – you really do know your onions.

• That tour guide really knew her onions, didn't she?
Li: So knowing your onions means knowing a lot about something. Well that describes me very well then!

Rob: Hmm. Now another way of saying it, is that you really know your stuff.

Li: Stuff. You mean like this...

• When it comes to making cakes, my mum really knows her stuff.
Rob: Well, knowing your onions or knowing your stuff, is very useful when you're doing a quiz like this. So Li, here's another question Li. Complete the name of this flavour of crisp... 'Cheese and something...?'

Li: Oh, that's tricky... cheese and ham? Cheese and apple? I've got it! It's cheese and onion crisps!

Rob: Brilliant Li. You really do know your onions. And now I might win a holiday.

Li: That's great but who are you going to take with you?

Rob: Probably my girlfriend.

Li: Oh right. I didn't want to go with you anyway – you have got onion breath!

Rob: Oh dear. Join us again soon for another programme about everyday English sayings.

Li: Bye!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Go to town

Go to town

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Abigail: Hi. You're listening to The English We Speak. I'm Abigail and... actually Neil, sorry, I can't stay long, I've got a lot to do.
Neil: Hi, I'm Neil. And - what do you mean you've got a lot to do?
Abigail: Oh, well, you know I'm having that dinner party this evening.
Neil: I know you're having a dinner party, I'm coming. So? That's this evening, why do you need to start now?
Abigail: Oh no but I have really big ideas. I'm really going to town.
Neil: You're going to go to town? We're in town already. Just go to the supermarket and buy a ready meal. No one will know.
Abigail: A ready meal?! No, I'm really going to town.
Neil: Will you stop saying you're going to town? You're supposed to be working.
Abigail: Come on, you know - 'Going to town'. As in... going to a lot of trouble, making it really special.
Neil: Oh I thought you were just making some simple snacks. Actually, I was going to eat before I came round to your house.
Abigail: Eat before my dinner party? That's so rude! No it isn't going to be a snack. As I say, I'm going to town. And I'm not the only person to use this very useful expression. Have a listen to these people:

• The wedding was beautiful, they really went to town. Everything was decorated pink and white.
  • This is lovely food – they've really gone to town.
  • Have you seen the admin team? They're really going to town on that paperwork.
Neil: Well, I can see you can go to town on a party, a wedding, a big meal... But how can you go to town on paperwork?
Abigail: Hmm - good point. I suppose they're going to a lot of trouble, making a special effort?
Neil: Being very thorough perhaps. So, if you're not doing paperwork tonight - in what way are you 'going to town' at this dinner party?
Abigail: I still have to think about it. Maybe I'll buy flowers. I could make cocktails. Oh, I know - all the food could be red!
Neil: All the food will be red! When you go to town you really go to town!
Abigail: Oh, wait, no. All the food could be silver!
Neil: Silver food? You keep planning, I'm just going to get some ready meals.
Abigail: Oh, no, wait, everyone could dress as animals! We could eat on the roof!

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Act your age, not your shoe size

Act your age, not your shoe size

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Abigail: Hello, I'm Abigail and I'm with Rob and we're doing some shoe shopping.
Rob: Yes I'm looking for some new trainers.
Abigail: Well, we're not really supposed to be looking for your trainers, Rob. We're here because we have an amusing phrase which our listeners might like to learn.
Rob: Oh well, I know that, but while we're here, I can look at trainers.
Abigail: Well, I suppose you can look at some trainers. But let's not forget why we're here.
Rob: ... (long pause)
Abigail: Rob? Why we're here?
Rob: Oh, yes of course - look that lady has really funny hair!
Abigail: Rob, you're being very childish today. But that's useful because I can use our phrase for today - act your age not your shoe size.
Rob: 'Act your age, not your shoe size' it's a good phrase. How shall we explain it?
Abigail: I think you have explained it beautifully already, through everything you've said and done Rob. But here are some more clues to what it means:

• I was really upset. She just told me to act my age not my shoe size!
  • These people are so childish. They need to act their age not their shoe size.

• (Laughing in background)
    Will you please act your age not your shoe size?!
Rob: If someone thinks you're being childish, immature, too young for your age, they can tell you to act your age, not your shoe size.
Abigail: Mmm, yes they can.
Rob: But look at these trainers here - it says size 44. My age is 30. So I have to act younger?
Abigail: Ah - yes well, 44 - that's a European size. This saying, 'act your age not your shoe size', only works for British and American sizes. So, for example in UK sizes, your feet are size 10.
Rob: I see. So I shouldn't act like I'm ten.
Abigail: Exactly.
Rob: Maybe to be accurate we should change the phrase to 'act your European shoe size, not your British shoe size'.
Abigail: Hmm. Well, we could. It's not quite as catchy...

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
The writing is on the wall

The writing is on the wall

[h=2]Downloads[/h]
To take away:

Rob: No! No! Don't pass the ball to him!

Vera: Rob is so loud! That's a lovely drawing, Dominic!

Dominic: Thank you, mummy! This is a balloon and the letter B! And this is…

Vera: And this is a boat, isn't it?

Dominic: No! This is a ball, to play football! Can't you see?!

Vera: Hi. I am Vera and this is Dominic.

Dominic: … and I am five! I'm a big boy now!

Vera: And Rob is over there, watching TV, supporting his team.

Rob: Arrrrghhhh! They're going to lose!

Vera: And Dominic is learning to write…

Rob: Oh nooooo! They've lost another goal! The writing is on the wall now!

Vera: Oh, no, writing on the wall? My nice and clean wall?! Dominic, have you written on the wall? Naughty boy!

Rob: No, no, no - there's nothing written on your wall, Vera! In English, we use the expression 'the writing is on the wall' when we want to say that something bad is going to happen to something or someone and there isn't much you can do about it. Like my football team. If it loses this match it is out of the championship.

Vera: So there is nothing written on the beautiful, clean walls of my brand new apartment?

Rob: No. Here are some examples of how you can use this expression.

• My auntie is really sad because she had to close her shop. To be honest, the writing has been on the wall for her business for a long time.

• You know Mary. She's a party girl that loves the city but I heard her husband is shy and has always wanted to live on a farm. The writing is definitely on the wall for their marriage.

• I haven't studied hard this year and I have been doing badly in exams. My teachers told me if I don't try harder the writing is on the wall.
Vera: So that's what this expression is used for: to indicate that something will end up badly. Well, at least my walls are ok. They are nice and clean! Dominic is still a good boy!

Rob: Gooooooal! Finally!

Rob: Oh, sorry Vera. Your walls are free of writing but your carpet is flooded with wine. Sorry. I've just knocked my glass on the floor by accident and there is a big stain…

Vera: Oh Rob is the bad boy now! My beautiful carpet!

Rob: Red wine, white carpet… The writing was on the wall for this one. Sorry. And bye…

Vera: Bye Rob. Bye carpet.

Dominic: Carpet!? I want to write on the carpet!

Sima

مدیر تالار مهندسی هسته ای همکار مدیر تالار زبان
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
Inviting Boss to a Dinner Party 1

اشاره: نمونه مکالمه در مورد دعوت کردن رئیس شرکت به مهمانی. در این مکالمه شما با دعوت کردن رسمی آشنا خواهید شد.

A: Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night?
B: Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind?
A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my
home.
B: That sounds great. Is it casual?
A: Actually, we thought it would be fun to have a formal sit-down dinner for the holidays.
B: That sounds good. It will give my wife a chance to dress up.
A: Yes, we've invited four other couples, so it should be a good mix of people.
B: That sounds wonderful. Will there be anyone there that I know?
A: Oh yes, everyone we are inviting is from our company.
B: Great! I'll look forward to it. We'll make sure and check the mail for our invitation.
Download: inviting boss 1.mp3
Size: 371 kb

Sima

مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز

[h=1]Inviting Boss to a Dinner Party 2[/h]

اشاره: نمونه ای دیگر از مکالمه در مورد دعوت کردن رئیس به مهمانی

A: Mr. Lee, would you and your wife be free next Friday night?
B: I don't think we have any plans, but I would need to see what my wife has planned. Why?
A: My wife mailed a written invitation to your wife asking you both to our dinner party.
B: It would be our pleasure to join you for dinner. What type of party is it?
A: We've always wanted to have a formal dinner party.
B: I think we would enjoy that, especially our wives!
A: Four other couples are coming, so I'm hoping for some interesting conversation.
B: I am sure we will have a great time. Will some of the couples be from our company?
A: Yes, you will know all of our guests.
B: I'll make sure to check the mail for our invitation. Your dinner plans sound wonderful.
Download: inviting boss 2.mp3
Size: 339 kb​

Sima

مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
[h=1]Inviting Boss to a Dinner Party 3[/h]

اشاره: مکالمه ای دیگر در مورد دعوت کردن رئیس شرکت به مهمانی به همراه فایل صوتی برای دانلود

A: Would you and your wife be available next Friday night, Mr. Lee?
B: I'll have to check with my wife, of course. Did you have something planned?
A: We are having a dinner party, and my wife sent you and your wife an invitation.
B: I think we would enjoy that. Is it a formal affair?
A: My wife insisted on having it be a formal dinner party this time.
B: That would be a change. Usually we just do barbeques and never get a chance to dress up.
A: We thought that inviting four other couples would make nice conversation.
B: I think we will enjoy being there. Will we know anyone?
A: We are only inviting people from work.
B: I am sure that a good time will be had by everyone. We will be looking for your invitation.

Download: inviting boss 3.mp3
Size: 338 kb​

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Fluent English

دانلود کتاب Fluent English​

آیا میخواهید سطح یادگیری زبانی تان را بالاتر ببرید؟ Fluent English دوره ای ایده آل برای پیشرفت در سلاست بیان انگلیسی مثل انگلیسی زبانان است. این کتاب روی عبارت های ضروری و مصطلح، افعال، لغات کاربردی و کاربرد گرامر در موقعیت متمرکز است و مهارت های شنیداری، تلفظ و لحن را هم تقویت میکند.
شما در این دوره فرصت های زیادی برای تمرین اسپیکینگ، لیسنینگ، رایتینگ و ریدینگ انگلیسی خواهید داشت. همچنین اطلاعات مهمی درمورد زندگی و کار در ایالات متحده ی آمریکا کسب میکنید. این دوره شامل یک کتاب درسی 224 صفحه ای و سه سی دی سه ساعته ی فایل صوتی میشود.

مجموعه آموزشی زبان، انگلیسی روان Fluent English یک دوره آموزشی ایده آل برای افزایش اثر بخشی کاربرد زبان انگلیسی می باشد. این مجموعه بر روی موارد ضروری همچون اصطلاحات کاربردی روزانه ، افعال چند بخشی ، کلمات کاربردی و گرامرهای مورد استفاده در گفتگوی روزانه تمرکز دارد. همچنین توسط سی دی صوتی آموزشی که در این مجموعه وجود دارد شما می توانید مهارت های شنوایی خود را نیز افزایش دهید. مجموعه Fluent English یک کتاب 232 صفحه ای به همراه فایل های صوتی است که شامل 20 درس با موضوعات متنوع برای تقویت Speaking می باشد. این کتاب در واقع برای کسانی طراحی شده که سطح زبان متوسط به بالا دارند، اما نمی توانند به صورت روان صحبت کنند. افرادی که زبان انگلیسی را به عنوان زبان دوم خود فرا می گیرند به اصطلاح به آن ها ESL Students گفته می شود ، این افراد وقتی که به سطح بالایی از زبان انگلیسی می رسند ، دیگر نیازی به گرامرهای سنگین ، لیست درازی از کلمات و .. ندارند. آن ها فقط نیاز به راه و روشی دارند تا بتوانند انگلیسی خود را به طور طبیعی به کار ببرند. هر یک از 20 درس این کتاب شامل 9 بخش می باشد.

پیوست ها

• Fluent English PDF.pdf
    1.5 مگایابت · بازدیدها: 0
  • CD 1.zip
    23.1 مگایابت · بازدیدها: 0
  • CD 2.zip
    29.3 مگایابت · بازدیدها: 0
  • CD 3.zip
    27.9 مگایابت · بازدیدها: 0
بالا