English Talk

mary27

عضو جدید
Heyyyyyyyy
Gosh its been a while since I haven't been showing up!!! u know how school is! they would throw things at u all at once that u can't even look around!:(
Dear Maral thanx for ur replies! u've always been the one showing up all the time!;)
as of ur comment regarding my english, well thank you but I've to admit the fact that ur english is really good too! and about the idea of wrting a story, well to me it sounds gr8!!! I think it can help u a whole lot in terms of improving ur english! u know it shouldn't be all perfect and error-free, afterall u ain't gonna publish it or somethin'! or maybe u do!?! ;) But u better start with whatever u'd like and as u go on u'll get to improve much better and u'll be more desperate to learn about the techniques way better! Personally what I used to do almost a yr ago, was writing some sort of a diary about the things I liked, which was due to a pleasant situation I was experiencing at that time, and I somehow felt the need to write about it but rather in english!but it was more or less about school's interesting days though! u know in addition to improving ur english, after a yr when u review them u enjoy them alot and to ur surprise, u'd even catch ur own mistakes made at first, as u improve in the end! so u would be able to see how much u've improved!!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB! GO GIRL!!! U CAN DO IT!!!!;)
<<sorry if the comment got too long! it wasn't meant to...:redface:>>

PersiaN_PulsE

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
heyyy mary how is life good girl???
yeah u r showing up hear in forum so rarely,if it dont mind i wana know abit about ur studing in english ,i mean if u have any license in english such as tofel or tolimo or sth like these cause the way u write seems that u r a professionalist;),and its so glad for me to have a friend like u:smile:,enjoy life with all of ur spirit,catch ur weather:)darling

mary27

عضو جدید
Heyyy buddy!
how r u doin'? I'm not that bad either! life is goin all right of course if school lets to to!!! ;-)
oh well:redface: its a pleasure for me too to have nice frnds like u!
yeah but I'm trying to show up more often as I used to! u know its just a bit hard to keep up with school and have some fun beside it! :(
oh look who's calling me a professional!?!!:redface: Come on! u guys' english is way better!
um... well to be honest, I haven't been goin to any english institute at all but I have actually passed TOEFL CBT before and could have had a lisence as well but never went for it!
Have U ever went through any kind of these international english exams at all!?

mary27

عضو جدید
Hi friends,
it's a nice thing you have created here. My name is Mehrdad, I am 20. I study electronic in tabriz azad university. I am here to develop friendship and of course improve my english if possible. you see, 2 birds with 1 stone ;)
keep up good work and have fun, I would be thankful if you introduce yourselves here.
I welcome any new friendships :smile:

Welcome Mehrdad!
its really encouraging to see new ppl like u comin up and getting interested into this thread! better yet, is the fact that our new frnd is an electronix guy! ;)
yeah it is in fact like hitting two birds with one stone! This is the right place for u!;-)
too bad that at this time everyone is so busy around here with school stuffs that nobody has welcomed u yet but we hope to see u showin up here more often! and hope we'd learn new things from one another!

Good luck!;)

PersiaN_PulsE

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
Heyyy buddy!
how r u doin'? I'm not that bad either! life is goin all right of course if school lets to to!!! ;-)
oh well:redface: its a pleasure for me too to have nice frnds like u!
yeah but I'm trying to show up more often as I used to! u know its just a bit hard to keep up with school and have some fun beside it! :(
oh look who's calling me a professional!?!!:redface: Come on! u guys' english is way better!
um... well to be honest, I haven't been goin to any english institute at all but I have actually passed TOEFL CBT before and could have had a lisence as well but never went for it!
Have U ever went through any kind of these international english exams at all!?

thanx 4 ur answers,actually not international english exams but i have a tolimo license and im trying to participate in tofell ibT test and i hope to pass it by a good grade and need any help from some friends like u ;),and oh by the way im glad if u show up some more in future if u can :gol: ,

hayaba

عضو جدید
i do applaud you guys for such fantastic english you all have,but don't you think of coming off these compliments? excise me but it really seems flattery to me ?????
do you agree to talk abut something elese like our favorites ?
it kinda sound fancy !

mary27

عضو جدید
thanx 4 ur answers,actually not international english exams but i have a tolimo license and im trying to participate in tofell ibT test and i hope to pass it by a good grade and need any help from some friends like u ;),and oh by the way im glad if u show up some more in future if u can :gol: ,

well its gr8 that u're trying ur best to pass IBT with a good grade! I'm sure u can do that! ;) so if thats what u have in mind, I also suggest u to have a look at the TOEFL IBT ebook that I jus had put as a new thread on the english sectoin a few days ago! I haven't read the whole book yet, to be honest, but I've herad its a pretty useful book for that purpose! and if u ever felt like I might be of some help to u, I'd be more than happy to take part!:smile:

mary27

عضو جدید
i do applaud you guys for such fantastic english you all have,but don't you think of coming off these compliments? excise me but it really seems flattery to me ?????

do you agree to talk abut something elese like our favorites ?
it kinda sound fancy !​

Hey Hayeba!
I jus wanted to mention the fact that I think it wasn't a good way of telling others to stop sticking on the subj by calling their sayings "flattering"!!!:surprised: personally, from my point of view, not only this is NOT called flattering, but I shall call it the KINDNESS of them trying to admire someone and give her hopes to try for more! and thats alll!
Anyways, long time no C hayeba! what r u up to!?!
yeah talking about our favourites sounds like fun! but I'm wondering in what sense u meant it!?! could u start by telling us about urs!???
By the way, its crazy but since the very first time I saw ur pic in here, I was wondering who that pic could be that looks this much familiar to me!?! :que: and then a few days ago after sticking around in My Musics<the old ones>, I finally found out that this must be Brian Adams, isn't it?!?:smile:

hayaba

عضو جدید
Hey Hayeba!
I jus wanted to mention the fact that I think it wasn't a good way of telling others to stop sticking on the subj by calling their sayings "flattering"!!!:surprised: personally, from my point of view, not only this is NOT called flattering, but I shall call it the KINDNESS of them trying to admire someone and give her hopes to try for more! and thats alll!
Anyways, long time no C hayeba! what r u up to!?!
yeah talking about our favourites sounds like fun! but I'm wondering in what sense u meant it!?! could u start by telling us about urs!???
By the way, its crazy but since the very first time I saw ur pic in here, I was wondering who that pic could be that looks this much familiar to me!?! :que: and then a few days ago after sticking around in My Musics<the old ones>, I finally found out that this must be Brian Adams, isn't it?!?:smile:

hi dear ;
firt of all i do apologize for my last post 'coz i think it's understood vague !
anyway i did not mean anything !
secound of all my favorites are rock and metal genre music,
it and telecomunication tech (which is my aspect ),europe cinema,
also swimming !
third of all ; yeah ! you are terribly right ! that's bryan !
the best rock singer ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my friends say that i'm kinda similar to him !
okay these were whole of all !! now you tell us:que: !

PersiaN_PulsE

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
im asking mary to introduce herself to us ,completely by the way
after that i will introduce my self and then other friends ,can i have other friends idea about intoducing our selfs????

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Hi friends,
it's a nice thing you have created here. My name is Mehrdad, I am 20. I study electronic in tabriz azad university. I am here to develop friendship and of course improve my english if possible. you see, 2 birds with 1 stone ;)
keep up good work and have fun, I would be thankful if you introduce yourselves here.
I welcome any new friendships :smile:

hey Mehrdad welcome!I'm pleased to get to know you hope you'll have fun here
I'm studing architecture in shiraz university​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Heyyyyyyyy
Gosh its been a while since I haven't been showing up!!! u know how school is! they would throw things at u all at once that u can't even look around!:(
Dear Maral thanx for ur replies! u've always been the one showing up all the time!;)
as of ur comment regarding my english, well thank you but I've to admit the fact that ur english is really good too! and about the idea of wrting a story, well to me it sounds gr8!!! I think it can help u a whole lot in terms of improving ur english! u know it shouldn't be all perfect and error-free, afterall u ain't gonna publish it or somethin'! or maybe u do!?! ;) But u better start with whatever u'd like and as u go on u'll get to improve much better and u'll be more desperate to learn about the techniques way better! Personally what I used to do almost a yr ago, was writing some sort of a diary about the things I liked, which was due to a pleasant situation I was experiencing at that time, and I somehow felt the need to write about it but rather in english!but it was more or less about school's interesting days though! u know in addition to improving ur english, after a yr when u review them u enjoy them alot and to ur surprise, u'd even catch ur own mistakes made at first, as u improve in the end! so u would be able to see how much u've improved!!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB! GO GIRL!!! U CAN DO IT!!!!;)
<<sorry if the comment got too long! it wasn't meant to...:redface:>>

Thank you a lot my friend for encouraging me that much i really appreciate your kind words but you know the main and the of course the worst of my problems is that the words just doesn't come to my mind you know while reading a passage i may find it very easy to understand even the complicated words but as soon as it comes to writing i feel too weak in doing it.i guess perhaps it's related to the fact that i hardly ever speak to someone or write but i read very often.
several times my attempts to write has failed and it really disappoint me but maybe i should try harder
thank you for your comments and helps​

mary27

عضو جدید
hi dear ;
firt of all i do apologize for my last post 'coz i think it's understood vague !
anyway i did not mean anything !
secound of all my favorites are rock and metal genre music,
it and telecomunication tech (which is my aspect ),europe cinema,
also swimming !
third of all ; yeah ! you are terribly right ! that's bryan !
the best rock singer ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my friends say that i'm kinda similar to him !
okay these were whole of all !! now you tell us:que: !

[/left]

heyyy Mr. Adams! ;)
oh no its ok, I know u didn't mean anything! ;)
oh u like rock!? well I do listen to all kinds of musics other than Jazz which I almost hate, (sorry all jazz fans!) but rock is the last one on the row! there are so few rock songs I've liked so far, more from Brian Adams and simple plan! any good one u've liked the most!?

mary27

عضو جدید
im asking mary to introduce herself to us ,completely by the way
after that i will introduce my self and then other friends ,can i have other friends idea about intoducing our selfs????

heyyy boD!
oh well! I wished u hadn't asked me 4 such thing! cuz I wouldn't like 2 let down a good frnd like u! but all I can say is that I am who I am as much as I've said publicly in here through my profile! :redface: what else would u like to know!?!:surprised:

mary27

عضو جدید
Thank you a lot my friend for encouraging me that much i really appreciate your kind words but you know the main and the of course the worst of my problems is that the words just doesn't come to my mind you know while reading a passage i may find it very easy to understand even the complicated words but as soon as it comes to writing i feel too weak in doing it.i guess perhaps it's related to the fact that i hardly ever speak to someone or write but i read very often.

several times my attempts to write has failed and it really disappoint me but maybe i should try harder

thank you for your comments and helps​

heyyy dear!
hows it goin'?
well thats probabely all I could ever do! :redface: its nice 2 know that it was encouraging at least! :smile:
oh well, why do u think that way!?? I can see ur writings in here are pretty good! the words seem to be coming to ur mind so well in here! I think u're sort of not beleiving in urself and ur abilities! it shouldn't be a gr8 piece of writing! it could even be a story as simple as "shangoolo mangool" :smile: to put u on track! u know what I mean!? even the best author used to write pieces of crap on his/her first few attempts! u shouldn't be disappointed! "Failure is success if we learn from it.";)
good luck Maral Bronte! ;-)

hayaba

عضو جدید
heyyy Mr. Adams! ;)
oh no its ok, I know u didn't mean anything! ;)
oh u like rock!? well I do listen to all kinds of musics other than Jazz which I almost hate, (sorry all jazz fans!) but rock is the last one on the row! there are so few rock songs I've liked so far, more from Brian Adams and simple plan! any good one u've liked the most!?

hi, and then thanks dear mary !
as you may know ROCK music is the strogest !
and also haplessly there are many singers and groups who just sing crappy,without any
deep feeling music & lyric ! but you should not be measled in this way and lose the others who
sing magnificently ! here is an introduction to rock music through wiki ~~~>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_music

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
hi, and then thanks dear mary !
as you may know ROCK music is the strogest !
and also haplessly there are many singers and groups who just sing crappy,without any
deep feeling music & lyric ! but you should not be measled in this way and lose the others who
sing magnificently ! here is an introduction to rock music through wiki ~~~>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_music

well i wished so much i could participate in your discussion about music but unfortunately I'm not in the music and don't have much information but i'm follwoing it.it's been very usefull to hear about it​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
heyyy dear!
hows it goin'?
well thats probabely all I could ever do! :redface: its nice 2 know that it was encouraging at least! :smile:
oh well, why do u think that way!?? I can see ur writings in here are pretty good! the words seem to be coming to ur mind so well in here! I think u're sort of not beleiving in urself and ur abilities! it shouldn't be a gr8 piece of writing! it could even be a story as simple as "shangoolo mangool" :smile: to put u on track! u know what I mean!? even the best author used to write pieces of crap on his/her first few attempts! u shouldn't be disappointed! "Failure is success if we learn from it.";)
good luck Maral Bronte! ;-)

Yeah you'r right my dear i have the feeling that i want too much from myself you know i've read some stuff through the net in English they're wonderful full of worthy words .maybe by comparing my writings with them i get disappointed but you're right i have to start with some simple tales.

thanks for the wishes my friend
hugs​

کالیگولا

عضو فعال
کاربر ممتاز
You know me, I used to get caught up in everyday life
Tried to make it through my day so i could sleep at night
Tried to figure out my way through the maze
Of rights and wrongs, but like you used to say
Nothing feels like it's really worth it
Forget perfect, i'm trying not to be worthless
Since i last saw you i been lookin for a purpose
Well i met this kid who thought like i did
He had a weird way of lookin at it
This is what he said

PersiaN_PulsE

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
heyyy boD!
oh well! I wished u hadn't asked me 4 such thing! cuz I wouldn't like 2 let down a good frnd like u! but all I can say is that I am who I am as much as I've said publicly in here through my profile! :redface: what else would u like to know!?!:surprised:

thanx for ur answer , i wana know how old r u ???! and where r u from u have finished ur education or not?? :) .... and by the way its ok if u dont want to answer to these questions;)... wish U the best:gol:

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Okay i was just reading news that some of the secientists's predicted that the Earth is going to destroyed by some space stone hitting to it.and as i read it's going to be about 2036 and also some religions as well has cautioned about this happening
so i wanted to know what you folks think about this issue if you believe in it or not and if yes what is your feeling about that and generaly about knowing when you'll die​

hayaba

عضو جدید
Okay i was just reading news that some of the secientists's predicted that the Earth is going to destroyed by some space stone hitting to it.and as i read it's going to be about 2036 and also some religions as well has cautioned about this happening
so i wanted to know what you folks think about this issue if you believe in it or not and if yes what is your feeling about that and generaly about knowing when you'll die​

o0ps ! it means that we'll be alive for like 28 years !yeah ?
so i think it is enough time to build our future and get a reasonable solution for
this crappy life that always sucks !and you know this is not important how long we'll live
the point is that how we'll live !
by the way finally we'll die some day ;okay ? and whether or not the foreshadowing is true it's not too bad to die by an earth explosion !
that will be indiscriminate and also kinda different !

besides you just have a cute avatar ! dear maral !

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
Thank you Hayaba dear for sharing your point of view

Agree with your opinion and plus that personaly for me the whole issue is not a big deal you know cuz i think that specefic day will probably be tomorow or next month or next year or even never occur during our presence.no one can say how long he is going to live for sure .and as the result of that as you said it's important that how we live not how long we live

anyway thanks for the compliment about the avatar yours is also cute too

eager to hear about others opinions​

hayaba

عضو جدید
your welcome ! maral !;)
F8 : which means i do agree with you !!!!:smile:
as you said it's not that big deal !

where are the other guys ? they were all used to stick around here ! but now:cry: ????

mary27

عضو جدید
whatttt?? I'm reading "4 days ago" as the date of the last comment by Hayeba!?:eek:
well thats good cuz I thought that am the only one not havin time to come here and say somethin!:D But anyhow, as a matter of fact, I'm really stuck in ma school stuffs, messing up quizzes, midterms and all that and unfortunately I won't get the time to participate more often in here, as its been obvious by now! and I'm sorry about that but hope i'll make it up later!
Pray for me ppl, pray that i'd do well on all of them! I'm so stressed out:cry: