English Talk

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
dear sara
thats good that here we could talk on serious matters
in chat tread u told that u didn't want to have wedding celebration
in fact this is the matter i agree alot but i always argue others about that , they say i should hold a celebration but i disagree and in my idea it is really usless and in fact it is vain time and so much money consuming , really thaught of traveling is so nice so better , what is ur idea ? did u really think the same me ? ;) ,​

M.Deylamian

مدیر بازنشسته
hi dear friends:smile: .i m back again
but i m in doupt about the topic .well
?is it about wedding celebration or using technology in life.​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته

hi dear
welcome again
in fact the topic is about technology but before in chat thread i and sara talk about wedding celebration ,
any one you prefer, talk about ;)

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
dear sara

thats good that here we could talk on serious matters
in chat tread u told that u didn't want to have wedding celebration

in fact this is the matter i agree alot but i always argue others about that , they say i should hold a celebration but i disagree and in my idea it is really usless and in fact it is vain time and so much money consuming , really thaught of traveling is so nice so better , what is ur idea ? did u really think the same me ? ;) ,​
dear nino
in fact it was just a joke in chat parts, and it's true just if i marry maral:Dl
any way i think this wasting money is necessary because it can be a very significant day for ur future as it happens just once.​

nino

مدیر بازنشسته
dear nino

in fact it was just a joke in chat parts, and it's true just if i marry maral:Dl

any way i think this wasting money is necessary because it can be a very significant day for ur future as it happens just once.​

oh darling
i understood it was a joke , am i mad ?
ok then u also say that wedding celebration is essential so maybe nobody agree with :razz:me that wedding celebration is vain , i don't know maybe i'm wrong

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
:razz:
oh darling
i understood it was a joke , am i mad ?
ok then u also say that wedding celebration is essential so maybe nobody agree with :razz:me that wedding celebration is vain , i don't know maybe i'm wrong
no honey, i can't say that u're wronge. but remember it's ur belife in this moment but in future maybe u regret it. u know we have a woman in our relatives who didn't have a celebration for her wedding. on those time it was a simple thing and even not important enough to mention, but now it's a terrible thing for her that even with having a 20 years old boy she thinks whether she can have a celebration for it in which she can wear the weadding cloth or not as she regret those days:surprised::surprised: .... so by seeing such things i'm not sure ur decision is true​

M.Deylamian

مدیر بازنشسته
it s a memorabale part of our life that it wont be nice if we ommit it .although now a days taking these celebration is one of the big obstacle . it also need much more enegy that if we spend it in another way like traveling (instead of having wedding ) it would be so delecating but i prefer to have wedding celeberation cause of the futer also respecting the opinion of my familly about it .

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
dear nino

As your husband and mentioning the fact that i am a wealthy husband and i love you too much I've arranged everything so that we can have a fabulous wedding celeberation and of course an unforgettable honeymoon
and besides I've ordered the best wedding dress for you my love​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
:razz:

no honey, i can't say that u're wronge. but remember it's ur belife in this moment but in future maybe u regret it. u know we have a woman in our relatives who didn't have a celebration for her wedding. on those time it was a simple thing and even not important enough to mention, but now it's a terrible thing for her that even with having a 20 years old boy she thinks whether she can have a celebration for it in which she can wear the weadding cloth or not as she regret those days:surprised::surprised: .... so by seeing such things i'm not sure ur decision is true​

I'm totaly agree with you my dear
I do know many of the women first they believed that wedding celebaryion is not a neccesary thing and it's wasting money and something wrong but know after the marraige they regret it and they wish if they could have celbartion​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته

hello again dear manda welcome back
i wish you won't leave us ever
of course the topic in the first was the Technology and the virtual life but suddenly we reached here to the wedding but i think it doesn't matter at all what the topic is .the important thing is to speak english
either what you like to speak about technology or wedding celebration or something els​

M.Deylamian

مدیر بازنشسته
,thanks:gol: dear maral , nino,sara
i will try my best also its pleasure to have friends like you.
any way nobody wanna get marry ?i want to cooprate in your wedding celebration

.:child:please invite me.plz​

hayaba

عضو جدید
hi buddies:gol:
can anybody tell me what the main subject is?

dear manda_dn nice to meet you here;)

آخرین ویرایش:

M.Deylamian

مدیر بازنشسته

sara_hyperactive

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hey everybody
i said to my real man :D that instead of a party we can have a great honeymoon. so don't be so hopefull for being invited for dinner or sth like this.:D u know i am a great wife as i care for my husband's pocket....​

liliss85

عضو جدید
an english poem:

When you aren't here
Our nice city
Is a big lie
When you aren't here
The space of my good life
The time of my nice life
Look like
The space and time
Of a grave

When you aren't here
Living and breathing
Are a fatal torture
When you aren't here
The bitter wine of
My loneliness
Is a poison

When you aren't here
Life or death
Staying or going
Don't make a difference
Speaking or not speaking
About this dark destiny
Doesn't make a difference

When you are here
Jail for our birds
Look like a heaven

When you are here
These turtledoves
Are our guests
Their love song
Is the best
Sign of love

M.Deylamian

مدیر بازنشسته
Well i'm the groom and she is the bride!thank you for the flower​
:w40:oh ,my God
.you know,you are the best man in the world. good for sara
!flower!! oh comm on. its nothing,when i come to your party i'll bring you the best one
so your wife said that you wont have celebration :(..it so bad cause i've been prapared
.for that.dont forget that you promised me that i would be invited to your party
:w14:...so i'm waiting ,and waiting and waitning​

hey everybody​

i said to my real man :D that instead of a party we can have a great honeymoon. so don't be so hopefull for being invited for dinner or sth like this.:D u know i am a great wife as i care for my husband's pocket....
:king:you are the bride
!
(you know it so hard for beliveing that your going to engaged :crying:)
:heart:. congradulation dear.
dont think about your husband's pocket.you must have taken :w08:the celebration :w01:even if with a few guest..(its clear i am one of your gueat is me

you must do something about it, i dont want to threaten you,but if you dont do that ,i :tooth:will be with you in your travel ,in the other word,your honymoooooon

:cowboy:nice poem .is that a wedding gift for sara and mrs maral​

maral55

مدیر بازنشسته
:w40:oh ,my God

.you know,you are the best man in the world. good for sara
!flower!! oh comm on. its nothing,when i come to your party i'll bring you the best one
so your wife said that you wont have celebration :(..it so bad cause i've been prapared
.for that.dont forget that you promised me that i would be invited to your party
:w14:...so i'm waiting ,and waiting and waitning​

[/left]

Thank you very much my angel manda for your beautiful words they mean alot for me as for the wedding i'm truly sorry but since the begining of our life iI do exactly what my wife says. No don't take me wrong I'm not among those men I really love my wife wholeheartdly​

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
Thank you very much my angel manda for your beautiful words they mean alot for me as for the wedding i'm truly sorry but since the begining of our life iI do exactly what my wife says. No don't take me wrong I'm not among those men I really love my wife wholeheartdly​

pay attantion to this words:
you are the best man!
you are a man?
or wonam​
?
:D

M.Deylamian

مدیر بازنشسته

[quote=behtashk;51365]
Oh my god. best man
Idon't know
[/quote]

!!!am i wrong or its behtash that is here?wow
nice to see you here dear.
so what do you think behtash ?

[quote=maral55;51403]
Thank you very much my angel manda for your beautiful words theymean alot for me as for the wedding i'm truly sorry but since the begining ofour life iI do exactly what my wife says. No don't take me wrong I'm not amongthose men I really love my wife wholeheartdly
[/quote]
so i hope you wont be regret about your decision in thefuter..
!!!no matter dear. i know how you love your wife emmotionaly
so you can take your party here.what do you think.ha?! think aboutit

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
:w12:Hi, lady... I think......hammmm....
Best wish for you and other people!!!! :w05: