English Talk

ForoOzAn

عضو جدید
Learn a language

Learn a language

I strongly agree with this idea that learning english is very easy but you easily foget it if you dont have any practise. So you have to start speaking and listening in a way that you enjoy it. for example there are a lot of softwers for learning english that entertain you and expand your vocabulary. Although that could be boring at first,you absolutely be thrilled that you've increased your knowledge after awhile.as a matter of fact there is no specific method for learning a language.you should choose the way that you get pleasure from it. :smile:

navid_sixtysix

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
I strongly agree with this idea that learning english is very easy but you easily foget it if you dont have any practise. So you have to start speaking and listening in a way that you enjoy it. for example there are a lot of softwers for learning english that entertain you and expand your vocabulary. Although that could be boring at first,you absolutely be thrilled that you've increased your knowledge after awhile.as a matter of fact there is no specific method for learning a language.you should choose the way that you get pleasure from it. :smile:

I completely agree with u!

ElectricalENG

کاربر بیش فعال
Hi there
Could you tell us some of those entertaining ways?
applicatins dictionaries games etc...

ForoOzAn

عضو جدید
Hi there
Could you tell us some of those entertaining ways?
applicatins dictionaries games etc...

Of course I can.Why not?
First of all,I can tell u about a lot of soap operas which are produced in American or british accent and you can learn a lot of vocabulary such as slangs,provervs etc.In addition,There are several kinds of movie that Everyone likes one of them.so,I cant tell u exactly which movie is better.For instance,in my opinion horror movies are very interesting.I suggest u these movies ;-)
Also there are a lot of games that help you learn and practise English.actually most of them are about finding different objects from a place that help you to learn the meaning.As you know,illustration is one of the most important ways of memorizing.I recommend you this game:Agatha christie-Peril at End House.,and other games like this.furthermore,there is an exciting piece of software that increase your reading skill or listetng skilli in several interesting methods.one of these application softwares is I-brain that is so helpful.
anyway,here are some suggestions of me .

navid_sixtysix

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

Of course I can.Why not?
First of all,I can tell u about a lot of soap operas which are produced in American or british accent and you can learn a lot of vocabulary such as slangs,provervs etc.In addition,There are several kinds of movie that Everyone likes one of them.so,I cant tell u exactly which movie is better.For instance,in my opinion horror movies are very interesting.I suggest u these movies ;-)
Also there are a lot of games that help you learn and practise English.actually most of them are about finding different objects from a place that help you to learn the meaning.As you know,illustration is one of the most important ways of memorizing.I recommend you this game:Agatha christie-Peril at End House.,and other games like this.furthermore,there is an exciting piece of software that increase your reading skill or listetng skilli in several interesting methods.one of these application softwares is I-brain that is so helpful.
anyway,here are some suggestions of me .

hey sis if u like horror movie
i recommend u cloverfield
i ve seen many movies in any genre
but in horror style
this one is good one
it s really nail biter!!!

ForoOzAn

عضو جدید
but in horror style
this one is good one
it s really nail biter!!![/QUOTE]

Wow!really???You know,I don't gain any pleasure from watching
those scary movies that are all about
torturing and guts and blood and sth like that.
,I like those that are about supernatural things
like vampires,ghosts and sth you really feel panic instead of throwing up.
Anyway,Tnx...I'll try to download it as soon as I can.

navid_sixtysix

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
but in horror style
this one is good one
it s really nail biter!!![/QUOTE]

Wow!really???You know,I don't gain any pleasure from watching
those scary movies that are all about
torturing and guts and blood and sth like that.
,I like those that are about supernatural things
like vampires,ghosts and sth you really feel panic instead of throwing up.
Anyway,Tnx...I'll try to download it as soon as I can.

no sis
it s not like slaughterhouse or whatever!
it's what u want
and what are u donig in my mind?!
get out!!!

u can recommend me good movies too!!
i appreciate that
this is cover of this movie

ForoOzAn

عضو جدید
no sis
it s not like slaughterhouse or whatever!
it's what u want
and what are u donig in my mind?!
get out!!!

u can recommend me good movies too!!
i appreciate that
this is cover of this movie

thanks for your suggestion bro ....
recently,I've watched Supernatural which is a television series on Cw network.
The story is quite gripping. their act is really awsome.
It becomes more interesting after the fifth season because it gets involved in philosephical arguments.
Dont miss it...

ahmadpashaei

عضو جدید
Excuse me guys
Could you tell me what do you do in this topic?What's your purpose?
What are you talking about?Is there a special rule for it?
Thank you for your responces.

navid_sixtysix

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

thanks for your suggestion bro ....
recently,I've watched Supernatural which is a television series on Cw network.
The story is quite gripping. their act is really awsome.
It becomes more interesting after the fifth season because it gets involved in philosephical arguments.
Dont miss it...

i heard about supernatural
but there is some thing about tv series and that is that most of tv series end very boring and not cool at all!
for instance
lost
prison break

comey tv series is a bit better
like how i met ur mother
---------------------------------
but i treasure ur suggestion and supernatural will be my next tv series i ll watch
------
it was funny u call me bro

atal_matal

عضو جدید
hi guys im very happy to find some where to use the eng.i have a suggestion i think if we could have an eng chat room is more useful;)

atal_matal

عضو جدید
oh i wanna add smt that how can i register in this group?is seprated from the main registration?
or not?and i think its not useful and its boring to post a comment and after a period of time some one answer <its not helpful for eng
:razz:

navid_sixtysix

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
oh i wanna add smt that how can i register in this group?is seprated from the main registration?
or not?and i think its not useful and its boring to post a comment and after a period of time some one answer <its not helpful for eng
:razz:

Hey
there is misunderstanding for eng for engineering(abbreviation),b
pls use Eng for meaning of English

and about chatting thing
actually there is no enough active ppl for having chat
there is just posting here
i really like to go on in this post
but there is no permanent company

.angel.

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my friends
we can why not!!!
do you like to see olampics events??

ElectricalENG

کاربر بیش فعال
How's it going here? guys I'm changing my home to Hamedan because I got accepted in hamedan university of technology
So tell me how do you feel about Hamedan and of course the university that I'm moving to? Let me know every thing you know about their culture
Kind regards

navid_sixtysix

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
How's it going here? guys I'm changing my home to Hamedan because I got accepted in hamedan university of technology
So tell me how do you feel about Hamedan and of course the university that I'm moving to? Let me know every thing you know about their culture
Kind regards

first requirement u will need is playing dragon age video game

that s absolutely necessary:D