نقشه هاي هواپيماي مدل

boyboy

عضو جدید
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

داتلود با فرمت PDF

اين نقشه guppy هست كه گلايدر كه اين رو ميشه به 4 روش ساخت
  1. (2 كانال) كار ميكنه و فقط الويتور و رادر داره
  2. (3 كانال)كار ميكنه و فقط با رادر،الويتورو الوران كار ميكنه
  3. (3 كانال)كار ميكنه و فقط با رادر ،الويتور و يك موتور الكتريك اسپيد 400 6 ولت كار ميكنه
  4. (4 كانال)كار ميكنه كه همه موارد فوق رو داره
مشخصات:
موتور: sped 400_6 v
طول بال:150cm
مساحت بال:20.4dm2
طول بدنه: 805mm

boyboy

عضو جدید

Name :
CAP 232
Wing span : 1500 mm
Weight : 2500 g
Engine : 10 cc (60 ci)
Designer : René NEGRE (F)

Size: 108 Kb

boyboy

عضو جدید
Name : CANADAIR CL215
Wing span : 2220 mm
Weight : 6300 g
Engine : 2 x 7.5 cc (OS 46)
Designer : Bernard DUMAS(F)

Size: 560 Kb

boyboy

عضو جدید

Name : PZL WILGA
Wing span : 2300 mm
Weight : 5000 to 7500 g
Engine : 15 to 40 cc (ZG 23)
Designer : Jean Sebastien DOR (B)

Size: 106 Kb

boyboy

عضو جدید

Name : GARDEN CUB
Wing span : 1200 mm
Weight : 260 g
Engine : Speed 280 Electric
Designer : Neil GILLIES (GB)​

Part: Size: 480 Kb
Plan: Size: 884 Kb

boyboy

عضو جدید
Name : XP04
Wing span : 2290 mm
Weight :
Engine : 2.5 cc to 5 cc (15 to 30 ci)
Designer : Pierpaolo PASTORINO(I)​
Size: 102 Kb

boyboy

عضو جدید

Name : ANPE 7
Wing span : 1720 mm
Weight : 920 g
Engine : Speed 500 - 2.8/1
Designer : Jean-claude ETIEMBLE (F)

Size: 109 Kb

boyboy

عضو جدید
با سلام
دوستان این نقشه ها به صورت فایل اتوکد و PDF می باشند
امیدوارم مدل های خوبی باشون درست کنید.

DWG File loose2.zip
adobe reader Loose.pdf

Floyd Bean Special
DWG File bean2.zip
adobe reader Bean.pdf

Hughes racer Hughes.pdf

Loose and Floyd Bean racers
From above plans

Tsunami tsunami.pdf
DWG File tsunami2.zip

Texan AT-6
DWG File texan2.ZIP
Adobe Reader texan.pdf

Fairey Spearfish fairey.pdf
DWG File fairey2.ZIP

Douglas BTD-1 btd.pdf
DWG File btd2.ZIP

The Goon
DWG File goon2.zip
Adobe reader goon.pdf

Short Satelite Sate.pdf
DWG File sate2.zip

)​

boyboy

عضو جدید
Time Flies
DWG file flies2.zip
Acrobe Reader flies.pdf

Ford Stout 2AT Stout.pdf
DWG File stout2.zip

Yak 9D
DWG File yakd.zip
Adobe Reader yak9d.pdf

Curtiss Carrier Piegon carrier.pdf
DWG File carrier2.zip

Mig 15 migpnut.zip

Kari Keen Coupe keen.pdf
DWG file keen2.zip

Keith Rider R-6 rider6.pdf
DWG File r6rider.zip

Keith Rider R-4 rider4.pdf
DWG File r4rider.zip

Vultee XA-41
DWG file xa41.zip
Adobe reader xa41.pdf

Zlin Z37-T zlin37.pdf
DWG File 37zlin.zip

Zlin 12
DWG File 12zlin.zip
Adobe reader zlin12.pdf

Mr. Smoothie
DWG File smooth2.zip
Adobe reader Smooth.pdf

Luton Minor luton.pdf
DWG File luton2.zip

Hurlburt Hurricane
DWG file hurlburt.zip
Adobe Reader hurlburt.pdf

POLEN SPECIAL II polen.zip
DWG File ( not available Loose Racer

boyboy

عضو جدید
( MIRACLE ) Sent in by Frank Manders and he says this is a Simple plane to build, and with a .46OS it has more then enough power. A good .32 to .40 will do fine also. Check it out! Model Spec's
Weight ------------- ".
Power ------------------ .46

( UPS-UH-DASEY ) A nicely detailed Electric sent in by Gary Reese, He says it will work inside or outside. Give this one a try. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 30".
Power ------------------ 180G - 280D

( NOR-BRIT ISLANDER) This is another Electric just sent in by Gary Reese, It looks very interesting and should make a good flyer. Model Spec's
Weight ------------- ".
Power ------------------ Geared 180s - 280s

( WILDTHING 400 ) ---- Ken Neal sent this design he developed based on a scaled down Wildthing, and he called it the "Wildthing 400". A great flier with a Speed 400 and 8 cell pack. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 28 1/4"
Length -----------------
Power ------------------ speed 400
Weight w/Battery-------- 15 oz.

( HB1 ) The HB1 is a Low Wing Big Bird sent in by Rob van der Heijden one of our friends from the Netherlands. Model Spec's
Weight ------------- ".
Power ------------------ Zenoah 38

boyboy

عضو جدید

( NOT-EZ Canard )--- This is a design I have been playing around with. I have yet to make a Canard " Rutan " type airplane, but I would like to. My biggest problem is the ( CG ). I am gathering information on this subject and will post it ASAP.
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 48"
Length ----------------- 27.25"
Power ------------------ 40 size

( BLUEBIRD ) ---- I built control line models before but this was one of the first R/C models that I designed and scratch built. It was a little heavy, but with a Fox 40 in the nose it flew quite well. The only problem with the design was the use of Clark Y, flat bottom airfoil. I changed this to a better airfoil which makes it a better sports plane. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 54"
Length ----------------- 34"
Power ------------------ 40 size

( BOSS-HOG ) ---- This is the plan of my oversized "piggy". Building it was simular to the original except that I used a lot of ply in the Fuselage. One other note, I made a alumium one piece landing gear and mounted it in the wing center-forward on a plywood plate. I attached this with 1/4 in. nylon bolts. The original Hog had wire gears mounted out in the wings. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 81"
Length ----------------- 59"
Power ------------------ Zenoah 23 gas
Weight ----------------- 16 lbs.

( EMERAUDE ) ---- This is a design I came up with for the French homebuilt Emeraude. This was also an 80 inch bird that was a healthy 19 lbs. I modified a Kioritz "Weed Wacker" engine of 21 cc, and installed it in the nose. The plane was underpowered for it's size, but it flew very scale-like. You had to build up airspeed before you could loop or roll. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 80"
Length ----------------- 58"
Power ------------------ Kioritz 21 gas
Weight ----------------- 19 lbs.

( EZ-ED ) ---- I needed a plane that I could take with me when I go traveling, it had to be small enough to store in a small space. I also wanted to be able to hand launch it (no wheels). All this and I wanted it to be aerobatic, With a OS 15 FP ? -- you bet! Don't let anyone tell you that you should have at least a 40 size plane to have fun. These little fellows are a blast! Model Spec's
Power ------------------ OS 15 FP
Weight ----------------- 44 oz.
Pictures from another Builder

boyboy

عضو جدید
( SKY-MASTER ) ---- I have always liked the Sky Master so I drew this up, and put it together. It flew fair but I never had the chance to get it's full potential, it's life ended when I went flying with my antenna down, hey I'm not perfect! Another dumb thing was not taking a photo. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 62"
Length ----------------- 48"
Power ------------------ OS 25, OS 20
Weight ----------------- 6 lbs.

( GRUNT ) ---- I need a Test Bed for a bunch of converted gas engines that I have yet to try out, Another Kioritz, a Homelite 35, and a Ryobi 32. I wanted a plane that is simple, no cowl, strong, with the ease of conversion. I think that this design will work, we will see!
Model Spec's
Length ----------------- 54"
Power ------------------ ???
Weight ----------------- light

( WTF-225 ) ---- This is the first of the WTF Twins, ( see the story in the TWIN PAGE ). I have really been happy with this design and I hope to scale it up to 60 size engines in the future. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 60"
Length ----------------- 47"
Power ------------------ 2 - OS 25's

( WTF-240 ) ---- This is the second of the WTF Twins,( see the story in the TWIN PAGE ). This size is more stable, and has more authority, could be the increase in dihedral. The 60 size is next! Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 72"
Length ----------------- 51"
Power ------------------ 2 - OS 40's
Weight ----------------- 8 lbs.

( WILDONE ) ---- Another Twin yet to be built! I like this one because it would be easy to adapt retracts. Down load the DXF file and have a look. Model Spec's
Length ----------------- 47"
Power ------------------ 2 - OS 40's
Weight ----------------- 8 lbs.

boyboy

عضو جدید
( BIGONE ) ---- I kind of like this big bird, haven't build it yet but I like it. I don't think it would be much in the aerobatic department, but it would look good just flying around. Model Spec's
Length ----------------- 51"
Power ------------------ GAS
Weight ----------------- 15 lbs.

( ELECT-J ) ---- I tried a Factory Kit for an Electric Trainer but it seemed heavy and over built. I thought I would try my own design. This is what I came up with. It has light weight construction and a lot of wing area with ailerons (no rudder) Weighs in at 42 oz. compaired to 50 oz for the kit. The rascal flys great, good climb, throttle back and enjoy long flights, It's a winner Folks! Let me know if you put one together. Model Spec's
Length ----------------- 36"
Power ------------------ 05 can type
Weight w/Battery-------- 42 oz.

( LIGHT DUTY ) ---- Here is a variation of the ELECT "J", A low wing model built even lighter. Added a Master Airscrew Reduction gear for the first trials. I intend to go with a direct drive motor in other test. Model Spec's
Weight w/Battery-------- 38 oz.

( CAP 10B) A nicely detailed plan designed by Carl Layden email --- laydenc@nbnet.nb.ca. ---------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- ".
Power ------------------

( CAP-10BMM) Improved version of the Carl Layden design With the prototype picture. Highly detailed DXF file sent in by Carl Layden email --- laydenc@nbnet.nb.ca Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 58".

( AMP ) This a Al Eastman electric design supplied by www.rcland.net. The picture was sent in by Ronald Whisenhunt, Scratch built from these plans, nice job Ron! Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 48 inch.
Power ------------------ Elect.

boyboy

عضو جدید
( Modified SEAMASTER 40 ) Light Weight Modified Seamaster design by Glenn Morris, with building notes -- email -- flyboy2@email.msn.com ------------------ Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .

( SCHOOL YARD BIPE ) 1/2 A Biplane, a great school yard flier designed by Glenn Morris -- email -- flyboy2@email.msn.com ----- Model Spec's

( The SAUCER ) Richard C. Bradford supplied this Great control line drawing. For More information contact Richard at --- rcbav@mindspring.com

( RD346B ) This Is a Nice Bipe Designed by Ron Graham. It's not complete yet, but I was just curious to see if there was any interest in this size and type of project. The plane has a 75" w.s., an overall length of 77" set up for a 5.0 cu.in. twin. e-mail ---- airrds1@cwix.com Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 75"
Power ------------------ up to 5.0 Cu.In.

( MOONRACE )Here are a model airplane Sent in by Gérard Palardy That he digitalised from a old magazine.(Flying Models nov. 1985) It is a very fast machine powered by a OS .61 with pump and tuned pipe. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Power ------------------ .61

boyboy

عضو جدید
( BGILES ) Aeronautical engineering student Erez Ravivh designed this rendition of the Giles g-202. It is a very clean and fast, but with the stability to fly slow. You can contact Erez e-mail ---- erezraviv@hotmail.com Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 50".
Power ------------------ .40 to .46

( EASTWIND II ) This Twin electric designed by Al Eastman and sent in by Eddy Matthews. Should be interesting to the electric builder. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- .
Power ------------------

( GULL) is a nice detailed Chuck Griffith design sent in by Chuck e-mail -- evey@xprs.net Check it out! ................... Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 77".
Power ------------------ .40

( TWIN ) Just plain Twin! designed by Dan e-mail --- DSimp60380@aol.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 55".
Power ------------------ 2-.20-.25

( TIME MACHINE ) Nice Sport plane! designed by Dan e-mail --- DSimp60380@aol.com ------------------------------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 66".
Power ------------------ .61 - .91

boyboy

عضو جدید
( BIPLANE ) nice little Bipe is a Matthew Francis design. Matt says it is loosely based on a Stearman, but is not meant to be a scale model of anything. Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .15 - .25

( BUZZ BOMB ) a little sport flier which is surprizingly fast and agile even on a .049! designed by Matthew Francis for the 1/2A crowd Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .049

( BIG FLYING WING ) designed by William Schwartz it has a converted Horton Flying Wing airfoil. You can check out Bills Web SiteHERE Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 86".
Power ------------------ 90 to 120

( AEROSPORT ) designed by Jason Sanders an easy to build 1/2 A. He says it flys great! ----------------------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Power ------------------ 1/2 A

( SUPER SINBAD ) Is a highly detailed William Kaminsky drawing of a Berkeley kit glider. E-mail coosbaylumberco@yahoo.com Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 62".
Power ------------------ Glider

( BINARY ) Binary is a design sent in by Howard Wiersma, she is a 1/2A twin designed around the Norvel .074 engines. Model Spec's

boyboy

عضو جدید
( BOBCAT ) is another good 1/2A design sent in by Howard Wiersma, It has a Norvel .074 engine. ------------------------------------------------------- Model Spec's

( KAOS 15 ) Highly detailed engine powered alternative of Joe Joplings electric Kaos, He says it is a winner! Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .15

( INSOMNIAC ) Here is a neat little plane Chris Samoila designed one night when he had trouble sleeping (hence the name). It flies great and is easy to build. He said the plan has been offered on the net before by others and many have been built all over the world. Model Spec's
Power ------------------

( ULTIMATE BIPE ) Designed by John Anders a sport rubber powered biplane based loosely on the full size ultimate bipe. He says it is large enough to be a good flyer and is a lot of fun. It has quite a few flights on it and it thermals with ease. Model Spec's
Power ------------------Rubber

( SKY SQUIRE ) The 1/2 A Sky Squire is a highly detailed 1969 Jess Krieser design redrawn and modified by Richard Browning. If you build one, email Richard at RICHARD3851@JUNO.COM. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 39".
Power ------------------ 1/2A

( SKIONN ) The Skionn is a highly detailed Glider design drawn by koosha Sina. -------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Power ------------------

( ALEX) Is a nicely drawn design of a sport plane sent in by a fellow named Alex. Thanks Alex. -------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Power ------------------

boyboy

عضو جدید
( MODEL I-224) Is a nicely drawn design with many views. This sport plane sent in by a fellow named Alex. Thanks Alex. -------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 1.8 meters.
Power ------------------ 31cc

( WESTERN SLOPE QUEEN ) This is a highly detailed 4 drawing Glider design drawn by Paul Kenney, a retired Aerospace engineer. Look this one over people! ------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 115".
Power ------------------

( INSIGHT ) The Insight is a highly detailed three page drawing by Mark Hunt. It is for all you Pattern Plane lovers. Check it out folks! Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 74".
Power ------------------ 1.60

( INSIGHT V2 ) The new version of Insight is a highly detailed three page drawing and photos by Mark Hunt. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 74".
Power ------------------ 1.60

( HOTSTUFF II ) The Hotstuff II is a Great design by Steve Brown, The file includes detailed drawings and construction pictures. Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .60

( HOTSTUFF III ) The Steve Brown Hotstuff III has design changes of the Hotstuff II , The file includes detailed drawings and construction pictures. Model Spec's

boyboy

عضو جدید
( KWIK-FLI MARK III ) Richard Browning sent in this Phil Kraft Model that he had redrawn in CAD format. If anyone builds this one give Richard an email and let him know how it goes. Richard3851@juno.com Model Spec's

( GREAT WHITE 40 ) . Thanks go to Richard C. Bradford and his 60's Stunter, who inspired me to start working with my CAD program. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 48".

( THUNDERBIRD ) It is a highly detailed design sent in by John Anders. I wonder if it is as fast as it looks ? Nice job John. Model Spec's
Weight ------------- 4.5 lbs".

( FLOATS ) Brian Parke sent in these 40 size float plans, They look like they would be very easy to build. Model Spec's
Weight ------------- ".
Power ------------------

( HB1 ) The HB1 is a Low Wing Big Bird sent in by Rob van der Heijden one of our friends from the Netherlands. Model Spec's
Weight ------------- ".
Power ------------------ Zenoah 38

boyboy

عضو جدید
( UGLY STICK 60) Jason Niemier redrew this original Phil Kraft & Guy Fuller design Ugly Stick. It is highly detailed with an all new wing and airfoil that is bolt on. Many of the parts redrawn accurately so you can actuly build it and it's to scale too. Model Spec's
Weight ------------- ".

( MIRACLE ) Sent in by Frank Manders and he says this is a Simple plane to build, and with a .46OS it has more then enough power. A good .32 to .40 will do fine also. Check it out! Model Spec's
Weight ------------- ".

boyboy

عضو جدید
( EMERAUDE ) ---- This is a design I came up with for the French homebuilt Emeraude. This was also an 80 inch bird that was a healthy 19 lbs. I modified a Kioritz "Weed Wacker" engine of 21 cc, and installed it in the nose. The plane was underpowered for it's size, but it flew very scale-like. You had to build up airspeed before you could loop or roll. Model Spec's
Length ----------------- 58"
Power ------------------ Kioritz 21 gas
Weight ----------------- 19 lbs.
Download DXF File

( SKY-MASTER ) ---- I have always liked the Sky Master so I drew this up, and put it together. The first model I put together went well until I flew it one day with my antenna down, hey I'm not perfect! I rebuilt it as it stand here, a stand in the next County O-2. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 62"
Length ----------------- 48"
Power ------------------ OS 40, OS 25

Download DXF File

( Britten-Norman Islander ) ---- I like the High wing twins. A fellow ask me to start a plan for him of a Britten-Norman Islander from three views. I gave him this. You can make all the adjustments you want. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 96"
Length ----------------- 68"
Power ------------------ OS 60's
Weight ----------------- 10 lbs.

Download DXF File

( SUKHOI 26 ) designed by Eric Middeldorp, These are highly detailed plans for the advanced builder. Picture is the designers plane. Plans come DXF format in a 4 sheet zip file (1 meg)email --- edorp@hotmail.com --- For building notes and downloading plans in (metric) click - HERE

Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 58.6".
Power ------------------ .60 to .90
Download "scaled U.S." DXF Files

boyboy

عضو جدید
( SCALE CUB GEAR ) Marc ( hydra@infoave.net ) supplied this scale landing gear for a J-3 Cub. He adds, Make a holding jig, odd pieces of 1x2 wood worked for me. To get the main axle perfectly aligned, you will need to span the entire width of the tread, then after all is soldered, cut out the "bridge" and Whallajh! The axles are aligned! trim and drill as needed. I used steel brakeline, 1/4" and 3/16", worked to slide into each other! Download 4 sheet plan. Download 4 Sheet Plan

( SCALE 20 Size FLOATS ) Light Weight Floats for 20 size aircraft, Excellent design by Glenn Morris -- email -- flyboy2@email.msn.com ------------------ Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .20 size planes
Download DXF File

( SCALE 40 Size FLOATS ) Light Weight Floats for 40 size aircraft, larger float design by Glenn Morris -- email -- flyboy2@email.msn.com -- M. Swan from Australia sent in picture of his floats, Great job! Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .40 size planes
Download DXF File

( J-3 CUB ) Light Weight CUB design by Glenn Morris, Three sheet plans with float plan. The finished J-3 made from these plans -- email -- flyboy2@email.msn.com ------------------ Model Spec's
Download DXF Files

( HAWKER HURRICANE) Richard C. Bradford supplied this Great R/C Drawing, and he told me that it be presented as a project that others can lend a hand and finish. For More information contact Richard at --- rcb55@ix.netcom.com Model Spec's
Power ------------------ Ryobi 31cc GAS
Download DXF File

( CURTIS SWIFT XP-31 ) A William Schwartz Design XP-31, for a .60 size . ------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 70"
Download DXF File

boyboy

عضو جدید
( CURTIS ACCENDER XP-55 ) Another great William Schwartz Design The XP-55, for a .60 size . ------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 63"
Download DXF File

( CORSAIR ) William Schwartz supplied this drawing, for a .60 size Corsair. -------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 55"
Download DXF File

( CESSNA AGWAGON ) A William Schwartz design that would make a nice Cessna Agwagon ----- e-mail ----- bills@lisco.net Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Power ------------------..40 to .45
Download DXF File

( A-36 MUSTANG ) A William Schwartz design of a North American A-36 ----- e-mail ----- bills@lisco.net Dave sent a picture of his A-36 in progress. He enlarged the plans to a wing span of 9.2ft. and will use a Weedwacker 30cc engine for power. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 60"
Power ------------------.61
Download DXF File

( DC-3 DAKOTA ) This design was sent in by Roger Jones . Nicely drawn up version of an electric DC-3. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- .
Power ------------------
Download Files

( DC-3 Scale Gear ) This design was sent in by Roger Jones -- email ---- slopesoarer@netscapeonline.co.uk ----- I am sure those scale modelers out there will set up and take notice! Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- .
Power ------------------
Download Files

( P-51D from italy ) This design was sent in by P. Pastorino, of the famous Mustang.---------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- .
Download DXF Files

( Sea Fury ) Dan sent this detailed Sea Fury design e-mail him at DSimp60380@aol.com ----------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 50".
Power ------------------ .40-.45 up
Download DXF Files

( SPITeful ) Dan sent another nice design e-mail him at DSimp60380@aol.com. -------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 51".
Power ------------------ .40-.45 up
Download DXF Files

( F-117 STEALTH FIGHTER ) Jason Niemier sent in this bitmap trace drawing, He did a great job on this time taking project Model Spec's
Power ------------------
Download Photo Files

( DC-3 ) A nicely drawn plan of a DC-3/C-47 Gooney Bird, sent in by Pete Cook ------------- Model Spec's
Power ------------------

( P-39 ) Is a nicely drawn design of a P-39 sent in by a fellow named Alex. Thanks Alex. -------------------------------------------- Model Spec's
Power ------------------

boyboy

عضو جدید
( REP )--- REP Type B 1910 Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Power ------------------ size
Download DXF File

( VINTAGE )--- Vintage Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( BRISTOL PRIER )--- Bristol Prier Monoplane Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( HIENKEL 18 )--- A Lighter 40 size Design by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Power ------------------ .40 size
Download DXF File

( ROLLAND )--- Rolland DVI G Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

boyboy

عضو جدید
( POLIKARPOV Po2 )A William Schwartz rendering of a Russian Polikarpov Po2. It was a plane of all trades. Trainer,tow plane,night bomber,sport,etc. ----- e-mail ----- bills@lisco.net Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 58"
Power ------------------..40 to .45

Download DXF File

( FOKKER D VII ) William Schwartz supplied this drawing, for a .40 size plane. -------------- Model Spec's
Power ------------------ .40 to .50

Download DXF File

( FAIRCHILD 22 ) William Schwartz supplied this nice drawing of a Fairchild 22. ----- e-mail ----- bills@lisco.net Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Power ------------------
Download DXF File

( HENSCHEL ) Here is another William Schwartz design of a Henschel -- keep it up Bill !. ----- e-mail ----- bills@lisco.net Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Power ------------------
Download DXF File

( LUBLIN R-XIV ) A William Schwartz design of a LUBLIN R-XIV ----- e-mail ----- bills@lisco.net Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 64"
Power ------------------.35 - .40

Download DXF File

( WRIGHT N-1 ) William Schwartz supplied this Great R/C Drawing, It is a close to scale Wright N-1 a prototype for the U.S. Navy. He increased the vertical tail area slightly for eye appeal as well as functional ability. The plans are not complete but anyone that scratch builds should be able to build from them. He also added 1 inch dihedral as the original had none. Model Spec's
Download DXF File

( ALBATROSS A ) William Schwartz supplied another nice drawing, for a .40 size plane. It's a shame that there isn't more WWI aircraft models in this size range. I'll put in a plug for his R/C club. Ottumwa R/C Fliers Model Spec's
Download DXF File

( DEHAVILLAND 77 ) This antique DeHavilland designed by William Schwartz. A 40 size low wing!
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- .
Download DXF File

boyboy

عضو جدید
( ALBATROSS )--- Another nice design by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( ALBATROSS B1 )--- Design by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( BLEROIT )--- Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( BLEROIT II )--- Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( DEPERDUSSIN TT )--- Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( EASTBOURNE )--- Eastbourne Monoplane 1911-1913 Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( EINDECKER )--- Fokker Eindecker III Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( FLANDERS )--- Flanders Monoplane Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( MORANE )--- Morane-Sauinier AG Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( DEPERDUSSIN )--- Deperdussin 1911 designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

boyboy

عضو جدید
( DeMarcay 2 )--- DeMarcay 2 CI Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( GOURDOU )--- Gourdou-Leseurre CI Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( LIORE )--- Liore et Olivier LEO4 Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( LOHNER )--- Lohner IC.15 Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( McDOWELL )--- McDowell Monoplane Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( MORAINE )--- Moraine-Saulnier P (parasol) Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( REP )--- R.E.P. N series Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( SIRIUS )--- SIRIUS 40 Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- "
Download DXF File

( WESTLAND )--- Westland Interceptor Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 65"
Download DXF File

( CURTIS SWIFT XP-31 )--- XP-31, for a .60 size Designed by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 70"
Power ------------------ .61 size
Download DXF File

( FIESLER 167 )--- another winner by William Schwartz -- you can check out Bills Web SiteHERE
Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 49.5"
Power ------------------ .40-.46 size
Download DXF File

boyboy

عضو جدید
مدل الکتریکی

مدل الکتریکی

( ELECT-J ) ---- I tried a Factory Kit for an Electric Trainer but it seemed heavy and over built. I thought I would try my own design. This is what I came up with. It has light weight construction and a lot of wing area with ailerons (no rudder) Weighs in at 42 oz. compaired to 50 oz for the kit. The rascal flys great, good climb, throttle back and enjoy long flights, It's a winner Folks! I changed a few things to make it fly even better. Check out the revisions. Let me know if you put one together. Nick Kemp sent a picture of his (blue and white) says he loves it! Model Spec's
Power ------------------ 05 can type w/reduction
Weight w/Battery-------- 42 oz.

( LIGHT DUTY ) ---- Here is a variation of the ELECT "J", A low wing model built even lighter. I Added a Master Airscrew Reduction gear for the first trials. The plane is quick due to it's 40 inch WS, It will also do loops, rolls, inverted, etc. and climbs like crazy! After 15 flights, I like the reduction gear, and I am not touching it! Let me know if you build one. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 40"
Weight w/Battery-------- 38 oz.

( EZ-ED Speed 400 ) This is a electric version of the original EZ-ED .15. As soon as I build it, I'll get some pictures posted! Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 36".
Power ------------------ Speed 400

( ELECT-J 400 ) This is a speed 400 version of the original Elect "j". Bare bones 4 1/2 oz! (see pictures). I tested it today and she flew great, Just like her big brother! let me know if you build one. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 36"
Length ----------------- 24"
Power ------------------ LeMans 29 BB
Weight w/Battery-------- 22oz.

( LIGHT DUTY 400 ) ---- Here is a variation of the Light Duty, Using a speed 400 motor and speed controller. Should work well. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 36"
Length ----------------- 26"
Weight w/Battery-------- 25 oz.

( 65% KAOS ) ---- Great speed 400 KAOS design by Joe Jopling, it is covered with Sig lightweight opaque film for additional weight savings. Model Spec's
Wingspan ------------- 38"
Weight w/8 cells-------- 23.7 oz.