عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز

پیوست ها

• easysentences.zip
    705.5 کیلوبایت · بازدیدها: 0
آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:

امیر Amir

عضو جدید
The Impossible thing is that to think that impossibles are impossible,,,but the possible thing is that to think that all the impossible things are possible ,,and it is possible to think that impossibles are possible,,,and it is not possible to think that possibles are impossible,,,

امیر Amir

عضو جدید
To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms -- this knowledge, this feeling, is at the center of true religiousness." --

Albert Einstein

alirabad

عضو جدید
سلام وتشکر

سلام وتشکر

من خیلی خوشحالم که مرا به جمع صمیمیتان پذیرفتید 'باشد که از شما دوستان آموزه های بسیاری بیاموزم. در امان حق باشید.

Lord HellisH

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Such a handy book for newbies and wannabe fluents

More power to your arms ;)

Lord HellisH

M Engineer

عضو جدید
با سلام به همگی;)

از همه دوستان که برای بالا بردن سطح دانشجویان در زمینه ی زبان انگلیسی تلاش می کنند کمال تشکر و احترام را دارام .:heart:

(زیادی رسمی شد.......:biggrin:)

mimi2dun66

عضو جدید
i got in trubble for opening data ...

i got in trubble for opening data ...

hello dear friend . thank's for your good site . i reccived this file properly but i got in to trubble for opening . i have adobe acrobat reader 7 but i couldn't open this file by it . i think your file is not PDF and this make some problem for reading. whould you please put a pdf one in this site ?
thank's one more time...
good luck
M.A.R / civil engineering student

آخرین ویرایش:

bandary

عضو جدید
بالا