Letter Writing

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Writing a Letter of Interest

The letter of interest is also called a “prospecting letter” and with good reason. It’s a type of cover letter you write when you’re searching for a golden job opportunity. The letter of interest is your first chance to make a good impression on a prospective employer.
Letters of interest are written to express your interest in working for a particular company in a specific field. Your letter may be written either in response to a job opening or just to investigate possible employment.
Human resource departments receive dozens of letters of interest each week. However, make your letter stand out from the crowd using the following tips:

Before you write, do your homework. Research the background of the company and familiarize yourself with their products and/or services.

Be sure to find out the name of the individual who does the hiring. Address your letter to his/her attention and use her/his name in the salutation. “To Whom It May Concern” and “Dear Sir or Madam” are both outdated and considered to be lazy or even rude.

Start your introductory paragraph with the reason you are interested in pursuing employment with this company. Try not to start the first sentence with “I”. (See sample letter of interest.) Also, explain what prompted your inquiry, such as a classified advertisement, a media article or interview, or a referral from an employee.

In the next paragraph(s), give specific examples of your qualifications. Don’t hesitate to indicate the reasons why you would be an asset to the company. Illustrate your skills, strengths, and achievements in a professional, yet personable way. Stay away from strings of abbreviated credentials. These, if you have them, should be on the resume you’ll enclose with the letter. Direct the reader to your resume and any other enclosures.

In your final paragraph, thank the individual for his/her time in considering you as a new employee. Indicate a precise time when you will contact him/her by phone to follow up on your letter. Also, be sure to let the individual know how to contact you.

Like any business letter, use 8.5” x 11” paper and follow a business letter format. Keep your letter short, no more than a single page. Remember to check it thoroughly for errors in spelling, grammar and to be sure it addresses each point you wanted to make.

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Writing a Letter of Appeal

In cases where unfair treatment was committed, a letter of appeal can help to rectify the situation. An appeal letter allows you to state your side of the story using facts to support your cause to convince the reader(s) to reconsider your case. The letter should be written in the business letter format
. Appeal Letter Writing
The first paragraph should introduce yourself and explain why you are writing the letter. Although it may be difficult, be sure to keep your tone and emotions in check so that you can show that you can present an objective viewpoint. Keep the first paragraph as concise and clear as possible so that the reader can immediately understand its urgency
The next paragraph(s) should narrate the account of what happened, and why your appeal should be granted. Include all the necessary facts in order to legitimize your case. You can start by referring to your handbook or guidelines as member of that particular group or institution. Also, provide specific times and date when particular events occurred. To make your letter more reader-friendly, use bullet-points every time you need to enumerate. After doing this, refer to testimonials from people related to your work, transcript of records, and medical certificate, if necessary. Be certain to cover all the bases necessary to

The last part should summarize everything you have stated above. Repeat the necessary points that need to be elucidated. Also include the contact details and where you can be reached. Close out the letter by thanking the reader for their time.

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Sample Letter of Appeal

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Writing an Invitation Letter

Business Invitation Letter
An invitation letter is a formal way to invite peers and clients to events which are being hosted by the company and are one of the most popular ways of inviting guests to functions. The professional invitation should be written in a formal tone, even when being sent to friends and family members, if the letter is also being sent to professional contacts.
The introduction allows the host and sender to introduce themselves, as well as the organization in which they have chosen to represent. A simple background of the individual or company will suffice in this section of the letter.
Next, in the body of the letter it is important to outline all of the information about the event. The date and time should be included as well as the theme and purpose for the event. At this point, a date should be mentioned in which guests should provide their reply by, and it may also contain any information regarding special roles played at the event, attire and items required for the guest to bring.
Be sure to mention any specifications about dress code in the invitation letter.
Next, in one sentence, the appreciation for the guest to attend the party should be shown. This can be completed with a formal note, stating that you look forward to seeing the individual at the event. Remember, this needs to keep in tone with the rest of the letter.
The conclusion should contain the sign off and a line that ties the complete letter together, drawing the end of the invitation, with a salutation and a signature
.​

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Business and Workplace Email Etiquette

Business and Workplace Email Etiquette

Email etiquette is often a commonly overlooked part of the business and professional world despite being an important part of conveying a professional image. Emails written to friends and family will be less formal and will not need to follow any particular guidelines or rules, but when writing to someone at a professional level the following guidelines and rules should be taken into account.

Guidelines and Rules of Email Etiquette
Use a descriptive subject line, avoid leaving it blank or putting an irrelevant or general subject.

Address the recipient by name to add a personal touch to your letter.

DO NOT USE ALL CAPS!

Avoid over using punctuation marks!!

Avoid using abbreviations, such as IMHO (in my humble opinion) or TTYL (talk to you later), not everyone is familiar with them.

Skip a line when starting a new paragraph, avoid using tabs to signify a new paragraph, different email programs read tabs in different ways.

Avoid using HTML in your e-mails, not everyone can view it and it takes away from the professional image of the letter.

If you are sending an attachment, make note of it and describe what the attachment is for in the body, some people are very wary of attachments due to the threat of computer viruses.

Keep your emails as concise as possible without leaving out any important information.

Keep usage of quoted text to a minimum.

Always leave a signature line, don't assume the person already knows who you are.

Do not keep on sending the same message to the same person over and over again, if they don't respond after a few days, send them an e-mail enquiring if they received your first email.

Use spell check and proof read and revise your letter after it's done.

Use threads, if you get a message from someone and you are going to respond, don't send a new message, simply hit the reply option on your email, this keeps the original subject line with "Re:" in front of it.

If you are sending out an email to a large private list don't use CC: (carbon copy) use BCC: (blind carbon copy) to protect the addresses of the recipients.

Remember most emails are never completely private, there is always a chance of someone else besides the intended recipient reading it, so avoid writing any personal attacks which are unprofesional to begin with.

When reading emails treat them as if they are private messages (unless you know you are allowed to share it with others).

When you receive a message reply to it as soon as you have time to

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Letter Writing Tips

Letter Writing Tips

Always proofread your letter after writing it, check for sentence structure, grammar, spelling mistakes...
Proofread your letter again (and again) after you have revised it.
Keep the recipient in mind, and write in a way that he/she can easily understand the letter.
Don't use abbreviated dates, i.e. use November 19, 2004, and not 11/19/04
Be respectful when you write, even if you are writing a letter of complaint
Business letter writing tips
Be concise and keep to the point, but don't leave out any important information.
Try to keep your letter short enough so that it fits on one page.
If your letter is more than a page long, use another page, don't use the back of the page.
If you have access to company (or personal) stationary with a letterhead on it, use that instead of regular paper

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
How to Write a Letter

How to Write a Letter

The art of writing a letter takes practice, knowledge about proper form and the ability to put into words the thoughts and feelings which are associated with the letter. Learning to write a letter can be difficult, as there are multiple types of letters which can written. To avoid the time that it may take to learn to write each one of these letters, if you are able to learn to write a basic letter, that will help you to create letters for a variety of occasions.

Parts of the Letter:
Your address
At the top of your letter, you will put your address, so the reader will know where to send their reply to.

Date
Put the date on which the letter was written in the format Month Day Year i.e. June, 15, 2009.

Inside Address
The inside address is only required for a business letter and will include the address of the person you are writing to along with the name of the recipient, their title and company name. If you are not sure who the letter should be addressed to either leave it blank or try to put in a title, i.e. "Director of Human Resources".

The Greeting
The greeting will address the individual that the letter is being sent to. This is usually completed in the form of "Dear Anne" or "Hey Anne", for less formal letters.

The Introductory Paragraph
The first paragraph and will generally outline the purpose for the letter and the reason that the letter is being sent. This can address any issues that are outstanding and is used to set the tone for the entire rest of the letter. In this first paragraph, the summary of the letter can be found and the intentions which will be displayed through the rest of the letter should be outlined. From the first paragraph of the letter, the introductory paragraph, the individual should be able to note the tone of the letter.

The Body
The body of the letter will expand upon the introductory paragraph and the individual can extend their thoughts and feelings further when it comes to the letter. The body of the letter can be anywhere from multiple pages for personal letters, to one page or two pages for most business letters and other types of proposals.

The Closing
In the closing of the letter, the individual will close the letter and finish any thoughts that have been mentioned. The closing of the letter comes in various forms from yours truly, for those individuals that are familiar with one another, to a traditional sincerely which is a versatile closing that can be used in a variety of letters detailing many situations.

The Presentation of the Letter
The presentation of the letter can be hand-written for less formal letters that are addressed to friends and family members, especially thank-you letters. In the case that you have illegible handwriting, you may want to consider typing the letter in these cases, although proper etiquette dictates against this type of behavior.
Formal letters which are written on behalf of businesses to or professional contacts should remain typewritten and grammatical and spelling error free. These types of letters should be legible and professional and therefore typing the letter is one of the most effective ways to ensure that the letter demonstrates a professional appearance through the entire course of the letter, thereby creating a positive impression on the recipient of the letter.
As well as outward presentation, it is important to determine the tone which will be written in the letter, including a professional tone or a tone that will be taken with friends or family members in a more informal setting. The tone should be established from the greeting of the letter, into the introductory paragraph, throughout the entire body of the letter and even into the closing statement and closing greeting of the letter. Read through the letter once it has been completed to ensure that the tone remains the same. The tone can be adjusted based on the language which is used through the letter, as well as the greetings (familiar as opposed to formal).

*زهره*

مدیر بازنشسته
کاربر ممتاز
Addressing an Envelope

Addressing an Envelope

Addressing an envelope should be fairly simple.
In the upper-left hand corner should be your name, and underneath that should be your return address.
In the upper-right hand corner should be the postage stamp (with the correct postage amount).
In the middle-center should be the recipient's name and recipient's address
Helpful Tips
Print/write all the information on the envelope before stuffing and sealing it so it will be written/printed on a flat surface.
If you are writing to a different country, make sure you put it at on the last line of your return address and the recipient's address.
If you are writing a friendly letter with a small envelope, you can write the return address on the flap of the envelope if their is no room on the top-left hand corner

گلبرگ نقره ای

کاربر فعال تالار زبان انگلیسی ,
کاربر ممتاز
Student Scholarship Letters

Student Scholarship Letters

Student Scholarship Letter

Summary: A scholarship grant is a very big help for someone who has problems in going to school in terms of finances. A good letter will to request for assistance in getting a scholarship grant will be a big help for you to get one. If you cannot put your thoughts into writing, try this letter below and surely, you will get that scholarship.
7th August 2010
To,
The Principal,
Dr. Melgar College,
Manila.
Dear Sir,
My name is Raniel Blaine and I am a first year B. Com. Student. I am writing you this letter to ask for your support on my studies through a scholarship since my family is very poor. My mother works as a house helper and my father is a street vendor. Eversince I started with my schooling I have always maintained good grades with an average of more than 85%, thus I am confident that I can maintain the same grades in this course.
I will also be supporting my two brothers and a sister at the same time and I I am planning to get a job after my graduation to support my family. Sir, please assist me by recommending my application for approval of Ranadiwe scholarship so that I will be able to get some money to support my family after I graduate. Enclosed herewith is my caste certificate and my father’s annual income certificate in case you will need them.
I would be glad for your goodness,
Sincerely yours,
Raniel Blaine,
Admin. No. 21248

Scholarship Letter Format

Summary: A scholarship letter format should be made with respect. It should specify the reason as to why you require the scholarship. The application should be penned with proper words and sentences. You can get a clear idea from the below mentioned paragraphs.
Recipient person’s name
Recipient Person’s Designation
Recipient’s institution Name
Recipient’s university Address
Re: Scholarship submission for AAS College, London, First Year Commerce Stream.
Dear (Address the person by surname)
Take your time to read this letter when you want to apply for a scholarship in a prescribed format.
In your initial sentence make the reader know that you are in definite need of the grant, without which you cannot pursue your studies. Sen your mark sheets and other certificates to let them know about your bright school career which will make them decide, to grant you the scholarship. Mention why you want to be associated with this particular university and write about the important points that you know about the institution.
At the end of the letter, thank the reader for taking his time to go through your application and notify them that you are waiting to hear from them soon.
Thank them in advance
Your name and date

Scholarship Letter – Scholarship Letter Template
No Comments
Summary: If you want to write a scholarship letter to any university then start searching for a good scholarship letter template and follow that format. It is for those student who actually do not know how to writer scholarship letter. In this letter, whole format is provided you just have to fill out your personal details.
(Your Name)
(Street Address)
(House No)
(Block No)
(City & Zip)
(Recipients Name)
(Designation)
(University Name)
(Street Address)
(House No)
(Block No)
(City & Zip)
Subject: Application for The lady Nightingale Scholarship program
Dear Mr. Richard,
I happened to get the glimpse of your Lady Nightingale scholarship program on Walter Weekly which talks about granting scholarship for 35 students who are in actual need of the scholarship in the field of Law. I am an admirer of Law and would want to make it my career. I would be overwhelmed to be a part of your esteemed university through the scholarship awarded by you as I have had a successful school career. I am enclosing the required credentials for your perusal.
Please take note of my educational credentials
School: (Name of School and year of pass out)
College: (Name of college and year of pass out)
Subject: (Majored subject)
Grades: (Past Grades).
Also find attached (Please list out all the credentials you are attaching along with this letter)
Waiting for your revert
Your name.

coursehttp://www.letters.org/category/acceptance-letter :

گلبرگ نقره ای

کاربر ممتاز
Inform Letter to Employees of a Misprint
No Comments
Dear Name,
We regret to inform you that the annual function of the company is scheduled to be on Fridays as against Saturday we are very sorry for the misprint, we know that you would have already made arrangements for your weekends. But there was a misprint and we are ready to conduct the function as on Saturday and you are aware the main guest fort the function is __________ and there would be a fashion show and dance program. Also there is a special skit from the ____________ department.
We understand that it’s very annoying to make all the planning for a weekend with family and friends and now you are in a position where you will have to select one, we assure you that you will not be disappointed as the show is organized by __________ who did a very good job last year. It would start at ________ and will be there till midnight, we invite you all to be present for the function. The dinner is organized from __________ restaurant and drinks are also provided.
You all are cordially invited and sorry again for the misprint in the memo. Please be there on time.
Enjoy!!!
Your Name.

گلبرگ نقره ای

کاربر ممتاز
Letter to Offer a Suggestion to the Customer
No Comments
Name of the customer
Address,
City, zip state.
Date.
Dear customer,
We have reviewed your account for the last six months and have noticed that you have not made the payment to us as fixed in our contract. We realize that you are an excellent customer and we do not want to charge any penalties on your account this time and would like to suggest some payment schemes, which would help you in the future.
Often the customers select a payment scheme that do not support their financial plans and find it difficult to make payments on time. We suggest you call our customer service department and discuss a better and customized payment scheme with them for yourself. We have certain schemes where you can break up the total pending amount in installments, which will be easy for you to repay.
We are aware that you are a dedicated customer so please be confirmed that we would like you to continue your account, and we welcome you to discuss the situation.
Thanking you,
Sincerely
Sign
Your name
Designation
Company name

گلبرگ نقره ای

کاربر ممتاز
Medical or Surgical Nurse Cover Letter
No Comments
Sample Cover letter for Medical or Surgical Nurse
These days’ people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Medical or Surgical Nurse as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
James Francisco
3883 Eva Pearl Street
Baton Rouge,LA
Zip:70802
James.S.Francisco@mailinator.com
Phone: 225-506-3068
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Linda Galbraith
Comfort Systems USA Inc.
1495 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City
UT
Date: 11-11-2010
Dear Mr.Galbraith,
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Experience teaches you lot and so far I have learned not to leave opportunities as they don’t come always. When heard about the placements for Medical or Surgical Nurse in Comfort Systems USA Inc. via YAHOO! HotJobs I was glad as I was waiting for this opportunity since long. Baton Rouge the location of job is also quiet convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
Supported medical information to develop FAQs and information required in preparation for product launches
Sourced medical information and prepared cases to both challenge and respond to competitor and industry complaints
Responded to technical queries as requested by marketing/sales
Supported sales teams with higher level enquiries escalated from medical information
Cross-functional teams
Provided input into the preparation of Regulatory submissions
Provided medical input into marketing plans
Contributed to and provided medical perspectives to cross functional groups
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope that you will consider my resume and above information will also explain my interest in the relevant filed. I look forward to meeting you soon, and I will give you call in the coming few weeks in case I do not receive any intimation from you.
Yours Sincerely
(James Francisco)
Medical Operation Manager Cover Letter
No Comments
Sample Cover letter for Medical Operation Manager
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Medical Operation Manager by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
Keith Cummins
3996 Collins Street
Shade Gap,PA
Zip:17255
Keith.M.Cummins@mailinator.com
Phone: 814-259-3309
Debra Mehaffey
Manpower Inc.
256 Pinnickinick Street
Vancouver
WA
Date: 09-11-2010
Dear Mr.Mehaffey,
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the CareerBuilder , I am keen to apply for the position for Medical Operation Manager at Shade Gap . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
Responsible for the day-to-day Operations, of all facilities, throughout Africa.
This includes all medical personnel, staff and contractors working for Crusader Health. Going into all new projects on start up and putting in place all procedures and protocols needed to run the operation which supplies medical services, to various clients in the mining community in Africa.
The company offers medical personnel and facilities that can facilitate and respond to any given medical assignment in all countries in Africa.
Responsible for the day to day management and operations of the Security Departments of Golden Star Resources.
Liased with the local and region government officials on crime reduction and on the growing menace of illegal miners that where increasing in numbers and where a threat to the revenues of the mining companies operating in Ghana.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume for the details about my qualifications and work profile. I will contact you next week in regards to the possibility of my candidature. I appreciate your kind consideration in this regard.
Yours Sincerely
(Keith Cummins)
Medical Officer Cover Letter
No Comments
Sample Cover letter for Medical Officer
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Medical Officer.
Charles Hendricks
1071 Franklee Lane
Philadelphia,PA
Zip:19107
Charles.B.Hendricks@mailinator.com
Phone: 484-555-5724
Elizabeth Martinez
Bank of America Corporation
1277 Stratford Drive
Waipahu
HI
Date: 18-11-2010
Dear Mr.Martinez,
I’m writing to express my interest in the Medical Officer position with your company as advertised on Simply Hired . Presently, I am working at a position with similar work profile and responsibilities as mentioned by you in your advertisement.
Carried out daily ward rounds.
Running of outpatient clinic, as well as follow up appointments.
Performed a variety of routine blood drawing procedures to include venipuncture using
Vacationer and butterfly needles.
Prepared, processed, and stored patient specimens and samples according to departmental procedures using standard techniques and equipment.
Transported specimens to the laboratory for testing.
Obtained intake information, including personal data, medical history, and insurance coverage.
Utilized standard procedures for the maintenance of positive patient identification.
Conferred with patient to obtain information for laboratory records.
Verified patient information, verified insurance information.
Any time you can get in touch with me to know more about my knowledge material and discuss doubts if any. Arranging personal interview that is face to face meeting can help you out in judging me.
Yours Sincerely
(Charles Hendricks)
Medical Health Officer Cover Letter
No Comments
Sample Cover letter for Medical Health Officer
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Medical Health Officer. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
Marilyn Marshall
3694 Caynor Circle
Rochelle Park,NJ
Zip:07662
Marilyn.E.Marshall@trashymail.com
Phone: 908-500-0479
Craig Quinney
Guidant Corporation
2468 Better Street
Savannah
GA
Date: 09-11-2010
Dear Ms.Quinney,
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in JobFox.com . Working with Guidant Corporation located in Rochelle Park for Medical Health Officer would be simply great deal.
I worked as team member in Operations team of Health claim department.
I was responsible for medical and insurance evaluation of private sector, public sector and corporate health insurance claims which also included scrutinizing suspected fraudulent claims and forwarding them for investigation.
This position gave me the insight of corporate industry in healthcare sector which gave me knowledge about the designing of the policy and how diplomatically the cases are managed in corporate industry.
I worked here as Team Lead Doctor and played key role in patient and hospital administration which included managing medical cases in both outdoor patient department, indoor patient department, casualty ward and intensive care unit, communicating with patients and their relatives, managing medico -legal cases, healthcare camps and formalities related to health insurance of patients.
This position further developed my managing abilities in critical case scenarios mainly related to medical and medico-legal cases and widened my network and communication skills with professionals like lawyers, police officers and senior consultants and with local people.
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.
Yours Sincerely
(Marilyn Marshall)

گلبرگ نقره ای

کاربر ممتاز
Sample Appeal Letter Template
No Comments
Sample appeal letter is one kind of letters requesting or appealing for some reason. It is quite common in industries and companies where large amount of people are working. Below you can see a template of sample appeal letter from which you can understand what you need to specify in a appeal letter. It is obvious that you need to provide with certain information in your appeal letter so as to make it more appealing.
Template:
From,
Your name,
Address.
Date of letter.
To,
Concerned person,
Designation and company name,
Address.
Dear sir or madam,
[content of the letter, short and brief]
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Your name and signature.
Unemployment Appeal Letter
No Comments
This type of appeal letter would most likely be addressed to any reputed recruiting firm, or even some associate firm for enquiring of job openings etc. This would signify the purpose to draft, presenting the best positive points for satisfying the requisite criteria’s of the candidate to be briefed up.
To,
Mr. Narayan Shetty.
PQC Associates,
46 AS, Hiranandani Enclave,
Powai Lake Road.
9th Sept’ 2010.
Subject: Request as an unemployment appeal letter.
Dear Mr. Shetty;
I, the undersigned aspiring candidate for your recent job openings, with reference from a very close friend of one of your directors in the associate firm; would in relation to the subject; kindly appeal you to employ me for the candidate you are searching for as an accounts Executive assistant.
Sir, beyond just the reference criteria; I have enclosed herewith all the potential certificates photocopies, & all the necessary identification, address proof documents; to make the most of it.
Sir, looking over my educational, social cultural back ground; I have been adjudged as the Best one in almost all the segments.
Once again kindly requesting you to take my c. v in to consideration; assuring you to give my best possible results in all the possible fields.
Thanks & Regards,
Akshay Gavde.
Student Appeal Letter
No Comments
This kind of appeal letter by any student would most likely be addressed to the concerned authorities in the educational institution, private tuitions, etc to make an appeal to extend the examination schedule, accept the holiday proposal etc on reasonable grounds. This would indicate the purpose to appeal, convincing reasons to act upon, further possible consequences, any solutions to be advised to be briefed up.
To,
Vice Principal Incharge,
Hiranandani Caramel High School,
Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai Lake Road.
17th Sept’ 2010.
Subject: Request to make an appeal to extend the internal examinations & for study leave.
Respected Madam;
I, the undersigned student on behalf & as a representative of my class SYB Com, Div- B; in relation to the subject, would kindly request you to extend our internal examinations scheduled for a couple of subjects on the same day within a couple of weeks.
Madam, we would be very thankful if you take our problem into consideration; the problem being collapsing of our professional exams & a couple of banking entrance exams also prescheduled on the same dates of the internal examinations.
Having a majority of students actively engrossed in the above mentioned exams, we would kindly request you extend the said examinations & also grant study leave or to prepond the important lectures as may be possible & looking for your positive support.
Thanks & Regards.
Student Representative.

گلبرگ نقره ای

کاربر ممتاز
Sample Wishes Letter

Date
Place
Dear friend
By god grace everything is fine here and hope same for you. We were pleased to hear your plans to expand your business. Its matter of proud that you have successfully led the business inherited from your father. The profit generated by company under your guidance has surpassed all the previous records .
I hope that this time too you will successfully lead the company in its expansion plans. But I will advice to be rather careful and keep each step with care. The expansion of business requires huge capital investment and I will suggest you to keep all the options open and maintain the liquidity and capital flow. I would be happy if could help you in any regard.
I have firm belief that you will be successful this time also and company will reach greater heights .
Give my love to the family.
With love
Name
Acknowledge Recipient Of Resume Letter
No Comments
Ms/Mrs.________________
Address_________________
Date _________________
Subject: receipt of resume
Dear Mr. /Mrs.
This with regard to the job post no_____________ as advertised on______________(date).
Your resume was received on____________(date).the qualified candidate will be called for interview form ______________to______________.
The receipt of resume does not guarantee you our interview call; the decision in this regard will be taken by the committee after reading and only if you qualify you will be called. The imitations in this regard will be sent to your prior to interview.
Yours,

mani24

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
Writing an outline

Writing an outline

Writing an outline

Outlining is a useful skill to learn because it can be used in both your reading and your writing.

What an outline is
Basically, an outline is an organized list of related items or ideas.
It is a methodof grouping together things that are similar in some selected way, then presenting them in a simplified manner that clearly illustrates the relationship within each group ad among all of the groups.
Preparing an outline is essentially a problem of classifying and organizing. It is necessary to understand in what ways objects, facts, or ideas are related to each other.

mani24

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز

What an outline is for

An outline is useful in planning the organization of writing. An outline is also useful in uncovering the organization of writing.
An outline has two purposes:1) in writing, to organize and present your ideas effectively, and 2) in reading, to analyze the organization and relationship of ideas.

mani24

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز

How an outline is written

An outline is usually written in one or two forms, depending on its purpose and its subject:
1)A topic outline
2)A sentence outline

mani24

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
The topic outline

They are listing of topics, arranged according to some useful and logical organization. Here is example of a topic outline. Notice that the grammatical form of each topic is parallel( similar grammatical structure). It is useful to begin topic with a capital letter. Each topic of the same rank should be expressed in the same grammatical form. Each topic of the same rank should be inented the same distance from the margin, and also should follow the same system of numbers or letters.

The plays of Shakespeare

Macbeth

The Comedy of Errors

Othello

Henry V

The Merchant of Venice

Romeo and Juliet

Love’s Labor’s Lost

Richard IIt

Henry IV, part I

Hamlet

The plays of Shakespeare
I. Tragedies
A. Macbeth
B. Othello
C. Romeo and Juliet
D. Hamlet
II. Comedies
A. The Comedy of Errors
B. Love’s Labor’s Lost
C. The Merchant of Venice
III. Histories
A. Richard II
B. Henry IV, part I
C. Henry V

mani24

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
The sentence outline

The form of a sentence outline is the same as that of a topic outline. The same system of indenting, numbering, and lettering is used. The only difference is that each idea is expressed and punctuated as a complete sentence. A sentence outline is usually more detailed, and it indicates more clearly the stricture and organization. For this purpose, the sentences should be short and to the point.

mani24

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
Notices

First notice that an outline usually starts with the largest or most important idea and then progresses down to smaller or less important ideas. To indicate the comparative importance of ideas, numbers and letters are used.
Second notice how each heading is indented. Heading of equal rank are indented an equal distance from the margin.
Third, notice I.B. above. If a heading runs from one line to the next, it is indented so that it starts directly below the first word of the preceding line. The purpose of indention is to make each heading stand out clearly, so that you can see it quickly and see how it is related to what is before and after it.
Fourth, notice that no punctuation is needed at the end of the topics in a topic outline. Punctuation in a sentence outline follows regular sentence practice. Finally, notice that periods are used after numbers and letters. For fifth and lower ranks, parentheses are used instead of a period.