Killing English

mani24

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
killing Eglish به عباراتی گفته میشه که از نظر ظاهری مشکل گرامری نداره و بیشتر کسانی که تازه شروع به حرف زدن انگلیسی می کنن از این اشتباهات زیاد دارن.اما از نظر معنایی بسیار غیرمنطقی و خنده دار هستند

مثل جملات زیر :::::

A person who runs an educational institution always talks in English.

Enjoy his language.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# About his family :

I have three daughters. All of them are girls…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# At the ground :

* All of you, stand in a straight circle.

* There is no wind in the balloon.

*The girl with the mirror please come her…{Meaning girl with specs).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# To a boy, angrily :

* I talk, he talk, why you middle middle talk ?

# Giving a punishment :

* You, rotate the ground four times…

* You, go and under-stand the tree…

* You three of you, stand together separately.

* Why are you late - say YES or NO …..(?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Sir at his best :

Sir had once gone for a movie with his wife. By chance, he happened to see one of his students at the theatre, though the boy did not see them. So the next day at school… ( to that boy ) - "Yesterday I saw you WITH MY WIFE at the Cinema Theatre"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Inside the Class :

* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.

* Open the doors of the window. Let the Air Force come in.

* Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.

* Shhh…Quiet, boys…the principal just passed away in the corridor

* You, meet me behind the class. (meaning AFTER the class .. )

* Both of u three, get out of the class.

* Close the doors of the windows please. I have winter in my nose today

* Take Copper Wire of any metal especially of Silver…..

* Take 5 cm wire of any length….

* both of u two come here

* absentees stand up

once He had come late to a college function, by the time the function had started, so he went to the dais, and said, sorry i am late, because on the way my car hit 2 muttons (Meaning goats).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This college strict u the worry no … u get good marks, i the happy,
tomorrow u get good job, me the happy, tomorrow u marry i enjoy"

#Freshyears day 2003 -

"No ragging this college. anybody rag we arrest the police"

One of his famous sayings "girl girl talk,boy boy talk, but no boy girl talk".

"Hey man who is your name"

"Once during a function there was current cut in our auditorium. All students shouted.. when current came he told.." in theatre current going shouting.. in college current going shouting.. but in house current going no shouting.. because parents beating"

he was talking about looking smart where he said "put powder in your face and fart"

"i only marry all my female staffs" ( )

#About dress code.

"Girls should not wear t-shirt and jeans. if u want to wear, remove it inside the college."

بالا