گفتگوها و گفتمان‌های مهندسان شیمی

TOM-CAT

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
سلام دوستان
کسی مقاله یا پروژه ای در مورد شبیه ساری با نرم افزار اسپن داره بفرستع

Saeed-UWM-SUT

عضو جدید
Hi all, Sorry my keyboard doesn't support Farsi. As my first post here, I'd like to introduce a valuable resource that was
founded by Alexandra Elbakyan in 2011 in response to the high cost of research papers. You can download pretty much any research paper from the science hub website. You need doi or sciencedirect address to be able to download
www.sci-hub.tw
Let me know what you guys think

Mohsen 89

مدیر تالار فیزیک
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
Hi all, Sorry my keyboard doesn't support Farsi. As my first post here, I'd like to introduce a valuable resource that was
founded by Alexandra Elbakyan in 2011 in response to the high cost of research papers. You can download pretty much any research paper from the science hub website. You need doi or sciencedirect address to be able to download
www.sci-hub.tw
Let me know what you guys think
Hey bro
Actually we have access to the most articles ever published
Our access is even wider than your current university's access to o articles:D

Saeed-UWM-SUT

عضو جدید
Well, the following is worth mentioning
1- The suggested resource has nothing to do wit campus access, it provides open access to everyone
2- You may not be able to access any articles after graduation since you most likely will loose academic credentials but you can still access the database through this website
3- It serves researchers and scholars the way WikiLeaks provides resource to politicians
4- I'm glad you can obtain anything you need, back in my time, there was a monthly cap for requests
Best of luck my friend

Mohsen 89

مدیر تالار فیزیک
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
Well, the following is worth mentioning
1- The suggested resource has nothing to do wit campus access, it provides open access to everyone
2- You may not be able to access any articles after graduation since you most likely will loose academic credentials but you can still access the database through this website
3- It serves researchers and scholars the way WikiLeaks provides resource to politicians
4- I'm glad you can obtain anything you need, back in my time, there was a monthly cap for requests
Best of luck my friend
Thx BTW

mehrdad-thr

عضو جدید
سلام دوستان من دنبال مدل کردن یک کارخانه روغن خوراکی هستم، کسی مدل سه بعدی یا فایل navise یا فیلم، از یک کارخانه نداره که کمکم کنه

پیرجو

مدیر ارشد
مدیر کل سایت
مدیر ارشد
سلام دوستان من دنبال مدل کردن یک کارخانه روغن خوراکی هستم، کسی مدل سه بعدی یا فایل navise یا فیلم، از یک کارخانه نداره که کمکم کنه
درود، مدل سازی با نرم افزار خاصی مد نظرتون هست؟

mehrdad-thr

عضو جدید
درود، مدل سازی با نرم افزار خاصی مد نظرتون هست؟
بله من با pdms طراحی میکنم و نقشه ها و p&id ها رو هم دارم
مدل سازی رو هم تا جای خوبی پیش بردم
خواستم ببینم کسی plant مشابه از کارخانه تولید روغن داره من یه نگاه به او هم بندازم

بالا