نمونه سوالات اسپکینگ ایلتس|Ilets speaking Test

Sima

مدیر تالار مهندسی هسته ای همکار مدیر تالار زبان
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
[h=1]IELTS Speaking Part 1: friends[/h]

نویسنده: استاد حامد رفیعی

اشاره: نمونه سوال در مورد دوست در بخش اول امتحان Speaking

In part 1 of the IELTS speaking test, remember to keep your answers short and simple. Here are some example questions and short answers:

1. Are your friends mostly your age or different ages?

Most of my friends are about the same age as me because we met at school or university. Ive got one or two friends who are older or younger that I met through work.

2. Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends?

I tend to meet up with my friends at weekends because everyones too busy during the week.

3. The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
It was one of my friends birthday last weekend. Six of us went out for a meal to celebrate.

4. In what ways are your friends important to you?

I think its important to have friends that you can talk to and share experiences with. My friends make me laugh, but I know I can also rely on them whenever I need help or support.

Sima

مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز

IELTS Speaking Part 1: sample answers

استاد حامد رفیعی دکتری ادبیات انگلیسی و نویسنده کتاب رایتینگ آیلتس

اشاره: نمونه سوالات مربوط به بخش اول آزمون اسپیکینگ در مورد آپارتمان

Remember to keep your part 1 answers short and direct; the examiner will interrupt you if you don't. Here are my sample answers to the 'house or apartment' questions from two weeks ago:
1. Do you live in a house or an apartment?I live in a semi-detached house with three bedrooms in a suburb of Manchester. I've lived there for just over a year
2. Which is your favourite room in your home? Why?I don't really have a favourite room. But if I had to choose, I'd say the living room because that's where I go to sit and relax.
3. Would you change anything about your home? Why / why not?Yes, I've been meaning to redecorate it since I moved in last year. It needs a new kitchen, so that's what I'd change first.
4. Would you like to move to a different home in the future?Yes, I'd definitely move again at some point if I could afford to. I'd like to live in the countryside, or maybe in a different city or country.

Sima

مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
[h=1]IELTS Speaking Part 1: numbers topic[/h]

اشاره: نمونه سوال بخش اول در مورد اعداد همراه با پاسخ

1) Do you have a favourite number or a number that is special to you?

Yes, my favourite number is... because its the day I was born on, and its my lucky number.

2) Do any numbers have special importance in your country?

Yes, certain ages are special. For example, your 18th birthday is important because its when you are considered to become an adult.

3) Are you good at remembering numbers? Why / why not?

No, Im not very good at remembering numbers. I dont think its necessary to learn them by heart; I just save them on my phone.

4) What numbers do people often have to memorise?

The most important number to remember on a daily basis is the pin number for your bank card. Without this you cant pay for anything or get cash out.

Sima

مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز

IELTS Speaking Part 1: neighbours topic

اشاره: نمونه ای از سوالات مربوط به همسایه در بخش اول امتحان speaking

1. How well do you know your next-door neighbours?I know my neighbours quite well. Theyre really nice people, and I always stop to talk whenever I see them. I think its important to get on well with the people who live next door.
2. How often do you see them?I see my neighbours at least a few times a week. We usually see each other when were leaving for work in the morning or coming home in the evening.
3. What problems do people sometimes have with their neighbours?I think the most common problem is probably noise. Its difficult to live next to people who have a dog that barks at night, or who play loud music or have too many parties.

Sima

مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
[h=1]IELTS Speaking: work or study[/h]

اشاره: نمونه سوال کلی که در بخش اول امتحان پرسیده می شود.

These are common questions at the start of the speaking test:

1-Do you work or are you a student?
2-Do you like your job / course? Why / why not?

Example answers:

1-Before I came to England I was working as an accountant, but at the moment Im studying Englishbecause I hope to do a Masters here.
2-Yes, I really like my job because its interesting and I work with a great team of people. OR: Yes, Ienjoy studying English, but my real aim is to do a Masters and then find a job in an internationalcompany.

Note:
Dont ask the examiner: "Do you mean in my country or here in England?" - it doesnt matter. Dontworry if you have a job and study at the same time - you can mention both.​

بالا