معرفی محصولات REMOTE I/O شرکت ICPDAS توسط آی سی پی ایران

icpiran

عضو جدید
I-7000 Remote I/O Module Introduction

For more detail information please refer to www.icpiranco.com
The I-7000/M-7000 modules provide cost-effective protection and conditioning for a wide range of valuable industrial control signals and system. Our product line includes sensor-to-computer, computer-to-sensor, digital I/O, timer/ counter, RS-232 to RS-485 converter, RS-485 repeater, man machine interface, data display and application software. The command set of I-7000/M-7000 modules is backward compatible to ADAM, Nudam, and 6B series of Analog Device. The M-7000 modules also support the industrial standard Modbus RTU protocol.
"Self-Tuner" design
The I-7520 contains a "Self Tuner" ASIC on the modules. This chip can auto tune the data baud rate and data format in the whole RS-485 network. In other words, the user may use it via RS-485 network to link PLC, RS-485 device, RS-232 device and other PC. Even the data format and data baud rate of those devices is different.
Intelligent design
I-7000/M-7000 modules provide signal conditioning system monitoring, alarm signal output, and safe value setting.
I/O range programmable
I/O type and range of modules are configurable. The users select the type and range remotely by issuing command from the host. You can use fewer modules for different applications. It can increase application flexibility and lower the maintenance cost.

Dual Watchdog Design
I-7000/M-7000 Provides module watchdog and host watchdog. The module watchdog is a hardware watchdog. The host watchdog is a software watchdog. The module watchdog is designed to automatically reset the microprocessor when the module hangs. The host watchdog monitors the host controller (PC or PLC). The output of module can go to the safe value state when the host fails.

Stand alone Control
The user may use the I-7188 embedded control module to control the I/O ports of I-7000/M-7000 module directly without host. The user can download an application program to the flash memory of I-7188 from the host via the RS-232 port.

Wide Range Power Input
The I-7000/M-7000 module requires 10V to 30V unregulated DC power supply.

Easy mounting and connection
The user may mount the modules on a DIN rail, panel or wall. The user can use the screw-terminal block to connect to the signals.

Host Swap Design
The plug-in terminal blocks are used in I-7000/M-7000 modules. The user may hot-swap the modules directly and reduce the maintenance effort.

RS-485 Industrial Multi-Drop network
The I-7000/M-7000 series modules use the industrial EIA RS-485 communication protocol to transmit and receive data at high speed over long distance. All modules are designed to be easy to interface to the popular computer and controller. Internal surge protection circuitry is used on data lines to protect the modules from spikes.

RS-232 to RS-485 conversion
The user can use the I-7520R RS-232/RS-485 converter, PCISA-7520R or PCISA-7520AR to convert standard RS-232 signals into isolated RS-485 signals. PCISA-7520R is an ISA and PCI dual bus RS-485 board and the function is the same as I-7520R.
PCISA-7520AR is a ISA and PCI dual bus RS-485/RS-422 board and the function is similar to I-7520AR. RS-485 bus control is transparent to the user and the user doesn't have to understand the real operation. Host software is simple written as in half-duplex RS-232.

Why "Self Tuner"
In indutrial application system, the user may use RS-485 network to link PLC, PC, RS-232 device, machine, etc. Because the data baud rate and the data format of those device is different, it is impossible for the converter to link them. The I-7520 contains a patented "Self Tuner" ASIC. This chip can auto-tune the baud and data format in whole RS-485 network. It also handle the direction of the RS-485 communication line. Since the unique features of this ASIC, you can implement a very flexible RS-485 network system. The user don't have to open the cover of I-7520 to adjust dip switch settings for different baud rate and data format.

Communication protocol
All I-7000/ M-7000 modules use a simple command /response protocol for communication. A module must be interrogated by the host to obtain data. A module can never initiate a command sequence. The M-7000 also supports the industrial standard Modbus RTU protocol. The user can use high-level language, such as C, VB, Dephi, and others to write their application programs. Some famous packing list can control I-7000/M-7000 directly, such as LabView, Indusoft, Tracemode, Smart, EZ datalogger, EZ Prog..etc.

Network can be expandable
The I-7510 repeater is more than a pure isolated repeater. "Self Tuner" ASIC is built-in. It has some outstanding features, such as 3000V isolation, 115K max. speed, variable baud and data format. Each I-7510 repeater can let you add 256 I-7000/M-7000 modules to the network or extend the network to another 4,000 ft long. Logically you can access 2,048 modules in one RS-232 port. Physcally the user should consider the network length and the hardware loading effect. The user should use I-7510 to isolate different groups to avoid high volatge hitting the communication wires.

Software support
We provide many software tools to support all I-7000/M-7000 modules. DCON utility can help user to config and test the I-7000/M-7000 modules. Plenty of library functions and demo programs are provided to let user develop programs easily under Windows, Linux and DOS operating systems. We also provide LabVIEW driver, DASYLab driver and InduSoft driver for all I-7000/M-7000 modules. more...
I-7000 Series Common Features
Isolation Voltage: 3000 VDC
Communication:

• [*=left]Asynchronous half-duplex 2-wire RS-485 network
    [*=left]Max. distance without repeater=4000 feet(1.2Km)
    [*=left]Speed=1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
    [*=left]A maximum of 256 Modules can be connected in a single RS-485 bus without using a repeater
    [*=left]Multiple baud rates and multiple data formats can share the same RS-485 bus(I-7520/7510)
    [*=left]Different baud rates and the same module address can share the same RS-485 bus
    [*=left]Connecting 256*8=2048 modules max. in one RS-485 bus with repeater.
    [*=left]I-7000 series data format = 1 start + 8 data + 1 stop + no parity = 10-bit
    [*=left]Two extra checksum bytes can be enabled/disabled
    [*=left]Built-in transient voltage suppresser and PTC protector
    [*=left]Sharing the same RS-485 bus with a RS-485 or RS-232 device that communicates in multiple data format not 10-bit) and multiple baud rate. (Use I-7520 to convert from RS-232 to RS-485)
Power:

• [*=left]+10 V ~ +30 VDC
    [*=left]Power reverse protection, over-voltage brown-out protection
System:

• [*=left]Internal daul watchdog , power-on start value and safe value for host failure
    [*=left]Operating temperature: -25 ~ 75 °C
    [*=left]Storage temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
    [*=left]Humidity: 5 ~ 95%, non-condensing