Product Details
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: CRC; 2 edition
(September 28, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1566705371
ISBN-13: 978-1566705370
Product Description
Constant media attention on oil spills has created global awareness of their risks and the damage they do. Often under-reported is the average cost of the cleanup - often as high as $200 per liter of oil spilled. Oil is a necessity in today's industrial society, and since our dependence on it is not likely to and any time soon, we will continue to have spills. This indispensable reference supplies the information required to proceed with cleanup efforts immediately. The revised and expanded edition of a bestseller, Basics of Oil Spill Cleanup, Second Edition provides the tools for remediating the on-and off-shore oil spills that can threaten sensitive coastal habitats. The Second Edition includes a new chapter highlighting the effects of oil on the environment and wildlife and a glossary of technical terms. After reading it, you will understand the different techniques required based on the type of oil spilled and the environmental circumstances involved in the spill. Whether large or small, no oil spill is insignificant. They create far-reaching environmental problems -always a public relations nightmare. Don't wait until you have an emergency to go hunting for a solution. Prepare yourself - and your organization - with Basics of Oil Spill Cleanup, Second Edition

دانلود

دانلود.

Schneider

مدیر بازنشسته
The Properties of Petroleum Fluids

2nd edition
by
William D. & Jr. McCain

A conveniently arranged petroleum fluids reference book covering components, properties, and equations for the various fluids and gases

>> دانلود <<

P O U R I A

مدیر مهندسی شیمی مدیر تالار گفتگوی آزاد
مدیر تالار
Petroleum Accounting: Principles, Procedures, & Issues

Petroleum Accounting Principles 5th edition

by Dennis Jennings (Author), Joe Feiten (Author), Horace Brock

Product Details
Hardcover
Publisher: North Texas State Univ; 5th ed edition
(March 6, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0940966255
ISBN-13: 978-0940966253
Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.1 x 2.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds

دانلود

new link :

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Petroleum Engineer's Guide to Oil Field Chemicals and Fluids

download

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
API 21.1. Flow Measurement Using Electronic Metering Systems, Section 1 Electronic Gas Measurement

API 21.1. Flow Measurement Using Electronic Metering Systems, Section 1 Electronic Gas Measurement

download

بالا