(قرآن به زبان انگلیسی) Quran in english

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
23) Among the believers are men true to what they promised Allah.
Among them is he who has fulfilled his vow [to the death], and
among them is he who awaits [his chance]. And they did not alter [the terms of their commitment] by any alteration –
24) That Allah may reward the truthful for their truth and punish the hypocrites if He wills or accept their repentance. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and merciful.
25) And Allah repelled those who disbelieved, in their rage not having obtained any good. And sufficient was Allah for the disbelievers in battle, and ever is Allah Powerful and Exalted in
Might.
26) And He brought down those who supported them among the People of the Scripture(1115) from their fortresses and cast terror into their hearts[so that] a [arty [i.e., their men] you killed, and
you took captive a party [i.e., the women and children].
27) And He caused you to inherit their land and their homes and their properties and a land which you have not trodden.(1116) And ever is Allah, over all things, competent.
28) Prophet, say to your wives, "If you should desire the worldly life and its adornment, then come, I will provide for you and give you a gracious release.
29) But of you should desire Allah and His Messenger and the home of the Hereafter – then indeed, Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a great reward."
30) Wives of the Prophet, whoever of you should commit a clear immorality – for her punishment would be doubled two fold, and ever is that, for Allah, easy.
31) And whoever of you devoutly obeys Allah and His Messenger and does righteous- We will give her reward twice; and We have prepared for her a noble provision.
32) Wives of the Prophet, you are not like anyone among women. If you fear Allah, then do not be soft in speech [to men],(1117) lest he in whose heart is disease should cover but speak with
appropriate speech.
33) And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.
34) And remember what is recited in your houses of the verses of Allah and wisdom.(1118) Indeed, Allah is ever Subtle and Acquainted [with all things].
35) Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and the truthful women, the patient men and the patient women, the humble men and the humble women, the fasting men and the fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so – for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward.
36) IT is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, they should [the thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And who ever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.
37) And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor,(1119) "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed withinyourself that which Allah is to disclose.(1120) And you feared the people,(1121) while Allah has more right that you fear Him.(1122) So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort [i.e., guilt] concerning the wives of their claimed
[i.e., adopted] sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command [i.e., decree] of Allah accomplished.
38) There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allah has imposed upon him.(1123) [This is] the established way of Allah with those [prophets] who have passed
on before. And ever is the command of Allah a destiny creed.
39) [Allah praises] those who convey the messages of Allah(1124)
and fear Him and do not fear anyone but Allah. And sufficient is
Allah as accountant.
40) Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the messenger of Allah and seal [i.e., the last] of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.
41) You who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance.
42) And exalt Him morning and afternoon.
43) It is He who confers blessing upon you,(1125) and His angels [ask
Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into
the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful.
44) Their greeting the Day they meet Him will be, "Peace." And He has prepared for them a noble reward.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
45) Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner.
46) And one who invites to Allah, by His permission, and an illuminating lamp.
47) And give good tidings to the believers that they will have from
Allah great bounty.
48) And do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites but do not harm them, and rely upon Allah. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
49) You who have believed, when you marry believing women and then divorce them before you have touched them [i.e., consummated the marriage], then there is not for you any waiting period to count concerning them. So provide for them and give them a gracious release.
50) Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation(1126) and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you
[of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your
maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made the obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess,
[but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no
discomfort [i.e., difficulty]. And veer is Allah Forgiving and
Merciful.
51) You, [O Muhammad], may put aside whom you will of them(1127) or take to yourself whom you will. And any that you desire of those [wives] from whom you had [temporarily]separated – there is no blame upon you [in returning her]. That is more suitable that they should be content and not grieve and that they should be satisfied with what you have given them – all of them. And Allah knows what is in your hearts. And ever is Allah Knowing and Forbearing.
52) Not lawful to you, [O Muhammad], are [any additional] women after [this], nor [is it] for you to exchange them for [other] wives, even if their beauty were to please you, except those your right hand possesses. And ever is Allah, over all things, an Observer.
53) You who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meals, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the prophet, and her is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm a Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity.
54) Whether you reveal a thing r conceal it, indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing.
55) There is no blame upon them [i.e., women] concerning their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their brother's sons r their sister's sons or their women or those their right hands possess [i.e., slaves].(1128) And fear Allah. Indeed Allah is ever, over all things, Witness.
56) Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels
[ask him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to
confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace.
57) Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger – Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.
58) And those who harm believing men and believing women for
[something] other than what they have earned [i.e., deserved]
have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin.
59) Prophet tell your wives and your daughter and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments.(1129) That is more suitable that they will be known(1130) and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.(1131)
60) If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease(1132) and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will
surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.
61) Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely.
62) [This is ]the established way of Allah with those who passed on before; and you will not find in the way of Allah any change.
63) People ask you concerning the Hour. Say," Knowledge of it is only with Allah. And what may make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near."
64) Indeed, Allah has cursed the disbelievers and prepared for them a Blaze.
65) Abiding therein forever, they will not find a protector or a helper.
66) The Day their faces will be turned about in the Fire, they will say, "How we wish we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger."
67) And they will say, "Our Lord, indeed we obeyed our masters and our dignitaries,(1133) and they led us astray from the
way.
68) Our Lord, give them double the punishment and curse them with a great curse."
69) you who have believed, be not like tho8se who abused Moses; then Allah cleared him of what they said. And he, in the sight of Allah, was distinguished.
70) You who have believed, fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice.
71) He will [then] amend for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great attainment.
72) Indeed, We offered the Trust(1134) to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, and they declined to bear it and feared it; but man [undertook to] bear it. Indeed, he was unjust and
ignorant.(1135)
73) [It(1136) was] so that Allah may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the men and women who associate others with Him and that Allah may accept repentance from the believing men and believing women. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی سبا به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی سبا به زبان انگلیسی

Sabaa-34(1137)
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful

1) [All] praise is [due] to Allah, to whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and to Him belongs [all] praise in the Hereafter. And He is the Wise, the Acquainted.
2) He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein. And He is the Merciful, the Forgiving.
3) But those who disbelieve say, "The Hour will not come to us." Say, ―Yes, by my Lord, it will surely come to you. [Allah is] the Knower of the Unseen." Not absent from Him is an atom's weight(1138) within the heavens or within the earth or [what is] smaller than that or greater, except that it is in a clear register –
4) That He may reward those who believe and do righteous deeds.
Those will have forgiveness and noble provision.
5) But those who strive against Our verses [seeking] to cause failure(1139)- for them will be a painful punishment of foul nature.
6) And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, and it guides to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy.
7) But those who disbelieve say, "Shall we direct you to a man who will inform you [that] when you have disintegrated in complete disintegration, you will [then] be [recreated] in a new creation?
8) Has he invented about Allah a lie or is there in him madness?" Rather, they who do not believe in the Hereafter will be in the punishment and [are in] extreme error.
9) Then, do they not look at what is before them and what is behind them of the heaven and earth? If We should will, We could cause the earth to swallow them or [could] let fall upon them fragments from the sky. Indeed in that is a sign for every servant turning back [to Allah].
10) And We certainly gave David from Us bounty. [We said], "O mountains, repeat [Our] praises with him, and the birds [as well]." And We made pliable for him iron.
11) [Commanding him], "Make full coats of mail and calculate
[precisely] the links, and work [all of you] righteousness. Indeed
I, of what you do, am Seeing."
12) And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind – its morning [journey was that of] a month – and its afternoon [journey was that of] a month, and We made flow for him a spring of [liquid] copper. And among the jinn were those who worked for him by the permission of his Lord. And whoever deviated among them from Our command – We will make him taste of the punishment of the Blaze.
13) They made for him what he willed of elevated chambers,(1140)
statues,(1141) bowls like reservoirs, and stationary kettles. [We
said], "Work, O family of David, in gratitude." And few of My servants are grateful.
14) And when We decreed for him [i.e., Solomon] death, nothing indicated to them [i.e., the jinn] his death except a creature of the earth eating his staff.(1142) But when he fell, it became clear to the jinn that if they had known the unseen, they would not have remained in humiliating punishment.(1143)
15) There was for [the tribe of] Saba' in their dwelling place a sign: two [fields of] gardens on the right and on the left. [They were told], "Eat from the provisions of your Lord and be grateful to Him. A good land [have you], and a Forgiving Lord."
16) But they turned away [refusing], so We sent upon them the flood of the dam,(1144) and We replaced their two [fields] gardens with gardens of bitter fruit, tamarisks and something of sparse lote
trees.
17) [By] that We repaid them because they disbelieved. And do We
[thus] repay except the ungrateful?
18) And We placed between them and the cities which We had blessed(1145) [many] visible cities. And We determined between them the [distances of] journey,(1146) [saying], "Travel between them by night or day in safety."
19) But [insolently] they said, "Our Lord, lengthen the distance between our journeys," and wronged themselves, so We made them narrations(1147) and dispersed them in total dispersion. Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful.
20) And Ibless had already confirmed through them(1148) his assumption,(1149) so they followed him, except for a party of believers.
21) And he had over them no authority except [it was decreed] that We might make evident who believes in the Hereafter from who is thereof in doubt. And your Lord, over all things, is Guardian.
22) Say, [O Muhammad to them], "Supplicate those you claim [as deities] besides Allah." They do not possess an atom's weight [of ability] in the heavens or on the earth, and they do not have therein any partnership [with Him], nor is there for Him from among them any assistant.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
23) And intercession does not benefit with Him except for one whom He permits. [And those wait] until, when terror is removed from their hearts,(1150) they will say [to one another],"What has your Lord said?" They will say, "The truth." And He is the Most High, the Grand.
24) Say, "Who provides for you from the heavens and the earth?" Say, "Allah. And indeed, we or you are either upon guidance or in clear error."
25) Say, "You will not be asked about what we committed, and we will not be asked about what you do."
26) Say, "Our Lord will bring us together; then He will judge between us in truth. And He is the Knowing Judge."
27) Say, "Show me those whom you have attached to Him as partners.
No! Rather, He [alone] is Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
28) And We have not sent you except comprehensively(1151) to mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of
the people do not know.
29) And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"
30) Say, "For you is the appointment of a Day [when] you will not
remain thereafter an hour, now will you precede [it]."
31) And those who disbelieve say, "We will never believe in this Qur'an nor in that before it." But if you could see when the wrongdoers are made to stand before their Lord, refuting each other's words….(1152) Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant," If not for you, we would have been believers."
32) Those who were arrogant will say to those who were oppressed, "Did we avert you from guidance after it had come to you? Rather, you were criminals."
33) Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant, "Rather, [it was your] conspiracy of night and day when you were ordering us to disbelieve in Allah and attribute to Him equals." But they will [all] confide regret when they see the punishment; and We will put shackles on the necks of those who disbelieved. Will they be recompensed except for what they used to do?
34) And We did not send into a city any warner except that its affluent said, "Indeed we, in that with which you were sent, are disbelievers."
35) And they(1153) said, "We are more [than the believers] in wealth and children, and we are not to be punished."
36) Say, ―Indeed, my Lord extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it], but most of the people do not know."
37) And it is not your wealth or your children that bring you nearer to Us in position, but it is [by being] one who has believed and done righteousness. For them there will be the double reward for what they did, and they will be in the upper chambers [of Paradise], safe [and secure].
38) And the ones who strive against Our verses to cause [them]
failure(1154) - those will be brought into the punishment [to remain].
39) Say, "Indeed, my Lord extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts [it] for him. But whatever thing you spend [in His cause] – He will compensate it; and He is the best of providers."
40) And [mention] the Day when He will gather them all and then say to the angels, "Did these [people] used to worship you?"
41) They will say, "Exalted are You! You, [O Allah], are our benefactor excluding [i.e., not] them, Rather, they used to worship the jinn; most of them were believers in them."
42) But today [i.e., the Day of Judgment] you do not hold for one another [the power of] benefit or harm, and We will say to those who wronged, "Taste the punishment of the Fire, which you used to deny."
43) And when our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, they say, "This is not but a man who wishes to avert you from that which your fathers were worshipping." And they say, "This is not except a lie invented." And those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them, "This is not but obvious magic."
44) And We had not given them any scriptures which they could study, and We had not sent to them before you, [O Muhammad], any warner.
45) And those before them denied, and they [i.e., the people of Makkah] have not attained a tenth of what We had given them. But they [i.e., the former peoples] denied My messengers, so
how [terrible] was My reproach.
46) Say, "I only advise you of one [thing] – that you stand for Allah,
[seeking truth] in pairs and individually, and then give thought."
There is not in your companion any madness. He is only a warner to you before a severe punishment.
47) Say, "Whatever payment I might have asked of you – it is yours. My payment is only from Allah, and He is, over all things, Witness."
48) Say, "Indeed, my Lord projects the truth. Knower of the unseen."
49) Say, "The truth has come, and falsehood can neither begin
[anything] nor repeat [it]."(1155)
50) Say, "If I should err, I would only err against myself. But if I am guided, it is by what my Lord reveals to me. Indeed, He is Hearing and near."
51) And if you could see(1156) when they are terrified but there is no escape, and they will be seized from a place nearby.
52) And they will [then] say, "We believe in it!" But how for them will be the taking(1157) [of faith] from a place far away?(1158)
53) And they had already disbelieved in it before and would assault(1159) the unseen from a place far away.(1160)
54) And prevention will be placed between them and what they desire,(1161) as was done with their kind before. Indeed, they were in disquieting doubt [i.e., denial].

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی فاطر به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی فاطر به زبان انگلیسی

Fatir-35(1162)

1) [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, [who] made the angels messengers having wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
2) Whatever Allah grants to people of mercy – none can withhold it; and whatever He withholds – none can release it thereafter. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
3) O mankind, remember the favor of Allah upon you. Is there any creator other than Allah who provides for you from the heaven and earth? There is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded?
4) And if they deny you, [O Muhammad]- already were messengers denied before you. And to Allah are returned [all] matters.
5) O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver [i.e., Satan].
6) Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze.
7) Those who disbelieve will have a severe punishment, and those who believe and do righteous deeds will have forgiveness and great reward.
8) Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do.
9) And it is Allah who sends the winds, and they stir the clouds, and We drive them to a dead land and give life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness. Thus is the resurrection.
10) 10.Whoever desires honor [through power] – then to Allah belongs all honor.(1163) To Him ascends good speech, and righteous work raises it.(1164) But they who plot evil deeds will have a severe punishment, and the plotting of those -- it will
perish.
11) And Allah created you from dust, then from a sperm drop; then He made you mates. And no female conceives nor does she give birth except with His knowledge. And no aged person is granted
[additional] life nor is his lifespan lessened but that it is in a register. Indeed, that for Allah is easy.
12) And not alike are the two seas [i.e., bodies of water]. One is fresh and sweet, palatable for drinking, and one is salty and bitter. And from each you eat tender meat and extract ornaments which you wear, and you see the ships plowing through [the water] that you might seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.
13) He causes the night to enter the day, and He causes the day to enter the night and has subjected the sun and the moon – each running [its course] for a specified term. That is Allah, your Lord; to Him belongs sovereignty. And those whom you invoke other than Him do not possess [as much as] the membrane of a date seed.
14) If you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your association.(1165) And none can inform you like [one] Acquainted [with all matters].
15) O mankind, you are those in need of Allah, while Allah is the
Free of need, the Praiseworthy.
16) If He wills, He can do away with you and bring forth a new creation.
17) And that is for Allah not difficult.
18) And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing
of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination.
19) Not equal are the blind and the seeing.
20) Nor are the darknesses and the light.
21) Nor are the shade and the heat,(1166)
22) And not equal are the living and the dead. Indeed, Allah causes to hear whom He wills, but you cannot make hear those in the graves.(1167)
23) You, [O Muhammad], are not but a warner.
24) Indeed, We have sent you with the truth as a bringer of good
tidings and a warner. And there was no nation but that there had
passed within it a warner.
25) And if they deny you – then already have those before them denied. Their messengers came to them with clear proofs and written ordinances and with the enlightening Scripture.
26) Then I seized the ones who disbelieved, and how [terrible] was
My reproach.
27) Do you not see that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby fruits of varying colors? And in the mountains are tracts, white and red of varying shades and [some] extremely black.
28) And among people and moving creatures and grazing livestock are various colors similarly. Only those among His servants fear Allah who have knowledge. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Forgiving.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
29) Indeed, those who recite the Book of Allah and establish prayer and spend [ in His cause] out of what We have provided them, secretly and publicly, [can] expect a transaction [i.e., profit] that will never perish. –
30) That He may give them in full their rewards and increase for them of His bounty. Indeed, He is Forgiving and Appreciative.
31) And that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], of the Book is the truth, confirming what was before it. Indeed, Allah, of His servants, is Acquainted and Seeing.
32) Then we caused to inherit the Book those We have chosen of
Our servants;(1168) and among them is he who wrongs himself
[i.e., sins], and among them is he who is moderate, and among them is he who is foremost in good deeds by permission of Allah. That [inheritance] is what is the great bounty.
33) [For them are] gardens of perpetual residence which they will enter. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearls, and their garments therein will be silk.
34) And they will say, "Praise to Allah, who has removed from us
[all] sorrow. Indeed, our Lord is Forgiving and Appreciative.
35) He who has settled us in the home of duration [i.e., Paradise] out of His bounty. There touches us not in it any fatigue, and there touches us not in it weariness [of mind]."
36) And for those who disbelieve will be the fire of Hell. [Death] is not decreed for them(1169) so they may die, nor will its torment be lightened for them. Thus do we recompense every ungrateful one.
37) And they will cry out therein, "Our Lord, remove us;(1170) we will do righteousness – other than what we were doing!" But did
We not grant your life enough for whoever would remember therein to remember, and the warner had come to you? So taste
[the punishment], for there is not for the wrongdoers any helper.
38) Indeed, Allah is Knower of the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and earth. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.
39) It is He who has made you successors upon the earth. And whoever disbelieves – upon him will be [the consequence of] his disbelief. And the disbelief of the disbelievers does not increase them in the sight of their Lord except in hatred; and the disbelief of the disbelievers does not increase them except in loss.
40) Say, "Have you considered(1171) your 'partners' whom you invoke besides Allah? Show me what they have created from the earth, or have they partnership [with Him] in the heavens" Or
have We given them a Book so they are [standing] on evidence
therefrom? [No], rather, the wrongdoers do not promise each other except delusion."(1172)
41) Indeed, Allah holds the heavens and the earth, lest they cease.
And if they should cease, no one could hold them [in place] after
Him. Indeed, He is Forbearing and Forgiving.
42) And they swore by Allah their strongest oaths that if a warner came to them, they would be more guided than [any] one of the
[previous] nations. But when a warner came to them, it did not increase them except in aversion.
43) [Due to] arrogance in the land and plotting of evil; but the evil plot does not encompass except its own people. Then do they await except its own people. Then do they wait except the way
[i.e., fate] of the former peoples? But you will never find in the way [i.e., established method] of Allah any change, and you will never find in the way of Allah(1173) any alteration.(1174)
44) Have they not traveled through the land and observed how was the end of those who before them? And they were greater than them in power. But Allah is not to be caused failure [i.e., prevented] by anything in the heavens or on the earth. Indeed, He is ever Knowing and Competent.
45) And if Allah were to impose blame on the people for what they have earned, He would not leave upon it [i.e., the earth] any creature. But He defers them for a specified term. And when their time comes, then indeed Allah has ever been, of His servants, Seeing.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی یاسین به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی یاسین به زبان انگلیسی

Ya Seen-36(1175)

1) Ya, Seen.(1176)
2) By the wise(1177) Qur'an.
3) Indeed you, [O Muhammad], are from among the messengers,
4) On a straight path.
5) [This is] a revelation of the Exalted in Might, the Merciful,
6) That you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned,
so they are unaware.
7) Already the word [i.e., decree] has come into effect upon the most of them, so they do not believe.
8) Indeed, We have put shackles on their necks, and they are to their chins, so they are with heads [kept] aloft.
9) And We have put before them a barrier and behind them a barrier and covered them, so they do not see.
10) And it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warm them – they will not believe.
11) You can only warn one who follows the message and fears the Most Merciful unseen. So give him good tidings of forgiveness and noble reward.
12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register.
13) And present to them an example: the people of the city, when the messengers came to it –
14) When We sent to them two but they denied them, so We strengthened them with a third, and they said, "Indeed, we are messengers to you."
15) They said, "You are not human beings like us, and the Most
Merciful has not revealed a thing. You are only telling lies."
16) They said, "Our Lord knows that we are messengers to you,
17) And we are not responsible except for clear notification."
18) They said, "Indeed, we consider you a bad omen. If you do not
desist, we will surely stone you, and there will surely touch you
painful punishment from us."
19) They said, "Your omen [i.e., fate] is with yourselves. Is it(1178)
because you were reminded? Rather, you are a transgressing
people."
20) And there came from the farthest end of the city a man, running.
He said, "O my people, follow the messengers.
21) Follow those who do not ask of you [any] payment, and they are
[rightly] guided.
22) And why I should not worship He who created me and to whom you will be returned?
23) Should I take other than Him [false] deities [while], if the Most Merciful intends for me some adversity, their intercession will not avail me at all, nor can they save me?
24) Indeed, I would then be in manifest error.
25) Indeed, I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me."
26) It was said, "Enter Paradise."(1179) He said, "I wish my people
could know
27) Of how my Lord has forgiven me and placed me among the honored."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
28) And We did not send down upon his people after him any soldiers from the heaven, nor would We have done so.
29) It was not but one shout,(1180) and immediately they were extinguished.
30) How regretful for the servants. There did not come to them any messenger except that they used to ridicule him.
31) Have they not considered how many generations We destroyed before them(1181) – that they to them will not return?
32) And indeed, all of them will yet be brought present before Us.
33) And a sign for them is the dead earth. We have brought it to life
and brought forth from it grain, and from it they eat.
34) And We placed therein gardens of palm trees and grapevines and caused to burst forth therefrom some springs –
35) That they may eat of His fruit.(1182) And their hands have not produced it,(1183) so will they not be grateful?
36) Exalted is He who created all pairs(1184) – from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know.
37) And a sign for them is the night. We remove(1185) from it [the
light of] day, so they are

in darkness.
38) And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
39) And the moon – We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk.
40) It is not allowable [i.e., possible] for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming.
41) And a sign for them is that We carried their forefathers(1186) in a laden ship.
42) And We created for them from the likes of it that which they ride.
43) And if We should will, We could drown them; then no one responding to a cry would there be for them, nor would they be saved
44) Except as a mercy from Us and provision for a time.
45) But when it is said to them, "Beware of what is before you and what is behind you;(1187) perhaps you will receive mercy…."(1188)
46) And no sign comes to them from the signs of their Lord except that they are from it turned away.
47) And when it is said to them, "Spend from that which Allah has provided for you," those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Should we feed one whom, if Allah had willed, He
would have fed? You are not but in clear error."
48) And they say, "When is this promise, of you should be truthful?"
49) They do not await except one blast(1189) which will seize them while they are disputing.
50) And they will not be able [to give] any instruction, nor to their people can they return.
51) And the Horn will be blown;(1190) and at once from the graves to their Lord they will hasten.
52) They will say, "O woe to us! Who has raised us up from our sleeping place?" [The reply will be], "This is what the Most Merciful had promised, and the messengers told the truth."
53) It will not be but one blast, and at once they are all brought present before Us.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
54) So today [i.e., the Day of Judgment] no soul will be wronged at all, and you will not be recompensed except for what you used to do.
55) Indeed the companions of Paradise, that Day, will be amused in
[joyful] occupation –
56) They and their spouses – in shade, reclining on adorned couches.
57) For them therein is fruit, and for them is whatever they request
[or wish]
58) [And] "Peace," a word from a Merciful Lord.
59) [The He will say], "But stand apart today, you criminals.(1191)
60) Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not
worship Satan – [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy –
61) And that you worship [only] Me? This is a straight path.
62) And he had already led astray from among you much of
creation, so did you not use reason?
63) This is the Hellfire which you were promised.
64) [Enter to] burn therein today for what you used to deny."(1192)
65) That Day, We will seal over their mouths, and their hands will
speak to Us, and their feet will testify about what they used to
earn.
66) And if We willed, We could have obliterated their eyes, and they would race to [find] the path, and how could they see?(1193)
67) And if We willed, We could have deformed them, [paralyzing them] in their places so they would not be able to proceed, nor could they return.(1194)
68) And he to whom We grant long life We reverse in creation;(1195)
so will they not understand?
69) And We did not give him [i.e., Prophet Muhammad ()], knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an
70) To warn whoever is alive(1196) and justify the word [i.e., decree]
against the disbelievers.
71) Do they not see that We have created for them from what Our hands(1197) have made, grazing livestock, and [then] they are their owners?
72) And We have tames them for them, so some of them they ride, and some of them they eat.
73) And for them therein are [other] benefits and drinks, so will they not be grateful?
74) But they have taken besides Allah [false] deities that perhaps they would be helped.
75) They are not able to help them, and they [themselves] are for them soldiers in attendance.(1198)
76) So let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, We know what they conceal and what they declare.
77) Does man consider that We created him from a [mere]
spermdrop – then at once(1199) he is a clear adversary?
78) And he presents for Us an example(1200) and forgets his [own] creation. He says, "Who will give life to bones while they are disintegrated?"
79) Say, "He will give them life who produced them the first time;
and He is, of all creation, Knowing."
80) [It is] He who made for you from the green tree, fire, and then from it you ignite.
81) Is not He who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the likes of them? Yes, [it is so]; and He is the Knowing Creator.
82) His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is.
83) So exalted is He in whose hand is the realm of all things, and to
Him you will be returned.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی صافات به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی صافات به زبان انگلیسی

Saffat-37(1201)

1) By those [angels] lined up in rows
2) And those who drive [the clouds] along
3) And those who recite the message,(1202)
4) Indeed, your God is One,
5) Lord of the heavens and the earth and that between them and
Lord of the sunrises.(1203)
6) Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars
7) And as protection against every rebellious devil
8) [So] they may not listen to the exalted assembly [of angels] and are pelted from every side,(1204)
9) Repelled; and for them is a constant punishment,
10) Except one who snatches [some words] by theft, but they are
pursued by a burning flame, piercing [in brightness].
11) Then inquire of them, [O Muhammad], "Are they a stronger [or more difficult] creation or those [others] We have created?" Indeed, We created them [i.e., men] from sticky clay.
12) But you wonder, while they mock,
13) And when they are reminded, they remember not.
14) And when they see a sign, they ridicule
15) And say, "This is not but obvious magic.
16) When we have died and become dust and bones, are we indeed
to be resurrected?
17) And our forefathers [as well]?"
18) Say, ―Yes, and you will be [rendered] contemptible."
19) It will be only one shout, and at once they will be observing.
20) They will say, "O woe to us! This is the Day of Recompense."
21) [They will be told], "This is the Day of Judgment which you
used to deny."
22) [The angels will be ordered], "Gather those who committed wrong, their kinds,(1205) and what they used to worship
23) Other than Allah, and guide them in the path of Hellfire
24) And stop them; indeed, they are to be questioned."
25) [They will be asked], " What is [wrong] with you? Why do you
not help each other?"
26) But they, that Day, are in surrender.
27) And they will approach one another asking [i.e., blaming] each
other.
28) They will say, "Indeed, you used to come at us from the right."(1206)
29) They [i.e., the oppressors] will say, "Rather, you [yourselves]
were not believers,
30) And we had over you no authority, but you were a transgressing people.
31) So the word [i.e., decree] of our Lord has come into effect upon us; indeed, we will taste [punishment].
32) And we led you to deviation; indeed, we were deviators."
33) So indeed they, that Day, will be sharing in the punishment.
34) Indeed, that is how We deal with the criminals.
35) Indeed they, when it was said to them, "There is no deity but
Allah," were arrogant
36) And were saying, "Are we to leave our gods for a mad poet?"
37) Rather, he [i.e., the Prophet ()] has come with the truth and
confirmed the [previous] messengers.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
38) Indeed, you [disbelievers] will be tasters of the painful punishment,
39) And you will not be recompensed except for what you used to do –
40) But not the chosen servants of Allah.
41) Those will have a provision determined –
42) Fruits;(1207) and they will be honored
43) In gardens of pleasure
44) On thrones facing one another.
45) There will be circulated among them a cup [of wine] from a
flowing spring,
46) White and delicious to the drinkers;
47) No bad effect is there in it, nor from it will they be intoxicated.
48) And with them will be women limiting [their] glances,(1208) with
large, [beautiful] eyes,
49) As if they were [delicate] eggs, well-protected.
50) And they will approach one another, inquiring of each other.
51) A speaker among them will say, "Indeed, I had a companion [on
earth]
52) Who would say, 'Are you indeed of those who believe
53) That when we have died and become dust and bones, we will
indeed be recompensed?' "
54) He will say,(1209) "Would you [care to] look?"
55) And he will look and see him(1210) in the midst of the Hellfire.
56) He will say, "By Allah, you almost ruined me,
57) If not for the favor of my Lord, I would have been of those
brought in [to Hell].
58) Then, are we not to die
59) Except for our first death, and we will not be punished?"
60) Indeed, this is the great attainment.
61) For the like of this let the workers [on earth] work.
62) Is that [i.e., Paradise] better as hospitality or the tree of zaqqum?
63) Indeed, We have made it a torment for the wrongdoers.
64) Indeed, it is a tree issuing from the bottom of the Hellfire,
65) Its emerging fruits as if it was heads of the devils.
66) And indeed, they will eat from it and fill with it their bellies.
67) Then indeed, they will have after it a mixture of scalding water.
68) Then indeed, their return will be to the Hellfire.
69) Indeed they found their fathers astray.
70) So they hastened [to follow] in their footsteps.
71) And there had already strayed before them most of the former
peoples,
72) And We had already sent among them warners.
73) Then look how was the end of those who were warned –
74) But not the chosen servants of Allah.
75) And Noah had certainly called Us, and [We are] the best of
responders.
76) And We saved him and his family from the great affliction.
77) And We made his descendants those remaining [on earth]
78) And left for him [favorable mention] among later generations:
79) "Peace upon Noah among the worlds."
80) Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good.
81) Indeed, he was of Our believing servants.
82) Then We drowned the others [i.e., disbelievers].
83) And indeed, among his kind was Abraham,
84) When he came to his Lord with a sound heart
85) [And] when he said to his father and his people, "What do you
worship?
86) Is it falsehood [as] gods other than Allah you desire?
87) Then what is your thought about the Lord of the worlds?"
88) And he cast a look at the stars
89) And said, "Indeed, I am [about to be] ill."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
90) So they turned away from him, departing.
91) Then he turned to their gods and said, "Do you not eat?(1211)
92) What is [wrong] with you that you do not speak?"
93) And he turned upon them a blow with [his] right hand.
94) Then they [i.e., the people] came toward him, hastening.
95) He said, "Do you worship what which you [yourselves] carve,
96) While Allah created you and that which you do?"
97) They said, "Construct for him a structure [i.e., furnace] and
throw him into the burning fire."
98) And they intended for him a plan [i.e., harm], but We made them the most debased.
99) And [then] he said, "Indeed, I will go to [where I am ordered by]
my Lord; He will guide me.
100) My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
101) So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy.
102) And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion,(1212) he
said, "O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must]
sacrifice you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."
103) And when they had both submitted(1213) and he put him down upon his forehead,
104) We called to him, "O Abraham,
105) You have fulfilled the vision." Indeed, We thus reward the
doers of good.
106) Indeed, this was the clear trial.
107) And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice,(1214)
108) And We left for him [favorable mention] among later
generations:
109) "Peace upon Abraham."
110) Indeed, We thus reward the doers of goof.
111) Indeed, he was of Our believing servants.
112) And We gave him good tidings of Isaac, a prophet from among the righteous.(1215)
113) And We blessed him and Isaac. But among their descendants is the doer of good and the clearly unjust to himself [i.e., sinner].
114) And We did certainly confer favor upon Moses and Aaron.
115) And We saved them and their people from the great affliction,
116) And We supported them so it was they who overcame.
117) And We gave them the explicit Scripture [i.e., the Torah],
118) And We guided them on the straight path.
119) And We left for them [favorable mention] among later
generations:
120) "Peace upon Moses and Aaron."
121) Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good.
122) Indeed, they were of Our believing servants.
123) And indeed, Elias was from among the messengers,
124) When he said to his people, "Will you not fear Allah?
125) Do you call upon Ba'l(1216) and leave the best of creators –
126) Allah, your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers?"
127) And they denied him, so indeed, they will be brought [for
punishment],
128) Except the chosen servants of Allah.
129) And We left for him [favorable mention] among later
generations:
130) "Peace upon Elias."(1217)
131) Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good.
132) Indeed, he was Our believing servants.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
133) And indeed, Lot was among the messengers.
134) [So mention] when We saved him and his family, all,
135) Except an old woman [i.e., his wife] among those who
remained [with the evildoers].
136) Then We destroyed the others.
137) And indeed, you pass by them in the morning
138) And at night. Then will you not use reason?
139) And indeed, Jonah was among the messengers.
140) [Mention] when he ran away to the laden ship.
141) And he drew lots(1218) and was among the losers.
142) Then the fish swallowed him, while he was blameworthy.(1219)
143) And had he not been of those who exalt Allah,
144) He would have remained inside its belly until the Day they are resurrected.(1220)
145) But We threw him onto the open shore while he was ill.
146) And We caused to grow over him a gourd vine.(1221)
147) And We sent him(1222) to [his people of] a hundred thousand or
more.
148) And they believed, so We gave them enjoyment [of life] for a time.
149) So inquire of them, [O Muhammad], "Does you Lord have daughters while they have sons?(1223)
150) Or did We create the angels as females while they were witnesses?"
151) Unquestionably, it is out of their [invented] falsehood that they say,
152) "Allah has begotten," and indeed, they are liars.
153) Has He chosen daughters over sons?
154) What is [wrong] with you? How do you make judgement?
155) Then will you not be reminded?
156) Or do you have a clear authority?
157) Then produce your scripture, if you should be truthful.
158) And they have made [i.e., claimed] between Him and the jinn a
lineage, but the jinn have already known that they [who made
such claims] will be brought to [punishment].
159) Exalted is Allah above what they describe,
160) Except the chosen servants of Allah [who do not share in that
sin].
161) So indeed, you [disbelievers] and whatever you worship,
162) You cannot tempt [anyone] away from Him
163) Except he who is to [enter and] burn in the Hellfire.(1224)
164) [The angels say],(1225) "There is not among us any except that he has a known position.(1226)
165) And indeed, we are those who line up [for prayer].
166) And indeed, we are those who exalt Allah."
167) And indeed, they [i.e., the disbelievers] used to say,(1227)
168) "If we had a message from [those of] the former peoples,
169) We would have been the chosen servants of Allah."
170) But they disbelieved in it,(1228) so they are going to know.
171) And Our word [i.e., decree] has already preceded for Our
servants, the messengers,
172) [That] indeed, they would be those given victory
173) And [that] indeed, Our soldiers [i.e., the believers] will be those who overcome.(1229)
174) So, [O Muhammad], leave them for a time.
175) And see [what will befall] them, for they are going to see.
176) Then for Our punishment are they impatient?
177) But when it descends in their territory, then evil is the morning
of those who were warned.
178) And leave them for a time.
179) And see, for they are going to see.
180) Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they
describe.
181) And peace upon the messengers.
182) And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی ص به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی ص به زبان انگلیسی

Sad-38(1230)

1) Sad.(1231) By the Qu'ran containing reminder...(1232)
2) But those who disbelieve are in pride and dissension.
3) How many a generation have We destroyed before them, and
they [then] called out; but it was not a time for escape.
4) And they wonder that there has come to them a warner [i.e., Prophet Muhammad] from among themselves. And the disbelievers say, "This is a magician and a liar.
5) Has he made the gods [only] one God? Indeed, this is a curious thing."
6) And the eminent among them went forth, [saying], "Continue, and be patient over the worship of] your gods. Indeed, this is a thing intended. (1233)
7) We have not heard of this in the latest religion.(1234) This is not but a fabrication.
8) Has the message been revealed to him out of [all of] us?‖ Rather, they are in doubt about My message. Rather, they have not yet tasted My punishment.
9) Or do they have the depositories of the mercy of your Lord, the
Exalted in might, the Bestower?
10) Or is theirs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and what is between them? Then let them ascend through [any] ways of access.(1235)
11) [They are but] soldiers [who will be] defeated there among the companies [of disbelievers].
12) The people of Noah denied before them, and [the tribe of]'Aad and Pharaoh, the owner of stakes,(1236)
13) And [the tribe of] Thamud and the people of Lot and the companions of the thicket[i.e., people of Madyan]. Those are the companies.(1237)
14) Each of them denied the messengers, so My penalty was justified.
15) And these[disbelievers] await not but one blast[of the Horn]; for it there will be no delay.(1238)
16) And they say, "Our Lord, hasten for us our share [of the punishment] before the Day of Account"
17) Be patient over what they say and remember Our servant, David, the possessor of strength; indeed, he was one who repeatedly turned back [to Allah].
18) Indeed, We subjected the mountains [to praise] with him, exalting [Allah] in the [late] afternoon and [after] sunrise.
19) And the birds were assembled, all with him repeating [praises].
20) And We strengthened his kingdom and gave him wisdom and
discernment in speech.
21) And has there come to you the news of the adversaries, when they climbed over the wall of[his] prayer chamber-
22) When they entered upon David and he was alarmed by them?
They said, "Fear not. [We are] two adversaries, one of whom has
wronged the other, so judge between us with truth and do not exceed [it] and guide us to the sound path.
23) Indeed this, my brother, has ninety-nine ewes, and I have one ewe; so he said, 'Entrust her to me,' and he overpowered me in speech."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
24) [David] said, "He has certainly wronged you in demanding your ewe [in addition] to his ewes. And indeed, many associates oppress one another, except for those who believe and do righteous deeds- and few are they." And David became certain that We had tried him, and he asked forgiveness of his Lord(1239) and fell down bowing [in prostration] and turned in repentance
[to Allah].
25) So We forgave him that; and indeed, for him is nearness to Us and a good place of return.
26) [We said], "O David, indeed We have made you a successor upon the earth, so judge between the people in truth and do not follow [your own] desire, as it will lead you astray from the way of Allah.‖ Indeed, those who go astray from the way of Allah will have a severe punishment for having forgotten the Day of Account.
27) And We did not create the heaven and the earth and that between them aimlessly. That is the assumption of those who disbelieve, so woe to those who disbelieve from the Fire.
28) Or should we treat those who believe and do righteous deeds like corrupters in the land? Or should We treat those who fear Allah like the wicked?
29) [This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you. [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded.
30) And to David We gave Solomon. An excellent servant, indeed he was one who repeatedly turned back [to Allah].
31) [Mention] when there were exhibited before him in the afternoon the poised [standing] racehorses.
32) And he said, "Indeed, I gave preference to the love of good
[things] over the remembrance of my Lord until it [i.e., the sun]
disappeared into the curtain [of darkness]."
33) [He said], "Return them to me,}" and set about striking(1240)
[their] legs and necks.
34) And We certainly tried Solomon and placed on his throne a body;(1241) then he returned.(1242)
35) He said, "My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower."
36) So We subjected to him the wind blowing by his command, gently, wherever he directed.
37) And [also] the devils [of jinn] – every builder and diver.
38) And others bound together in shackles.
39) [We said], "This is Our gift, so grant or withhold without
account."
40) And indeed, for him is nearness to Us and a good place of return.
41) And remember Our servant Job, when he called to his Lord,
"Indeed, Satan has touched me with hardship and torment."
42) [So he was told], "Strike [the ground] with your foot; this is a
[spring for] a cool bath and drink.
43) And We granted him his family and a like [number] with them as mercy from Us and a remainder for those of understanding.
44) [We said], "And take in your hand a bunch [of grass] and strike with it and do not break your oath."(1243) Indeed, We found him patient, an excellent servant. Indeed, he was one who repeatedly turned back [to Allah].
45) And remember Our servants, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – those of strength and [religious] vision.
46) Indeed, We chose them for an exclusive quality: remembrance of the home [of the Hereafter}].

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
47) And indeed they are, to Us, among the chosen and outstanding.
48) And remember Ishmael, Elisha and Dhul-Kifl, and all are among
the outstanding.
49) This is a reminder. And indeed, for the righteous is a good place of return –
50) Gardens of perpetual residence, whose doors will be opened to them.
51) Reclining within them, they will call therein for abundant fruit and drink.
52) And with them will be women limiting [their] glances(1244) and of equal age.
53) This is what you, [the righteous], are promised for the Day of Account.
54) Indeed, this is Our provision; for it there is no depletion.
55) This [is so]. But indeed, for the transgressors is an evil place of
return-
56) Hell, which they will [enter to] burn, and wretched is the resting place.
57) This –so let them taste it – is scalding water and [foul]
purulence.
58) And other [punishment] of its type [in various] kinds.
59) [Its inhabitants will say], "This is a company bursting in with
you. No welcome for them. Indeed, they will burn in the Fire."
60) They will say, "Nor you! No welcome for you. You, [our leaders], brought this upon us, and wretched is the settlement."
61) They will say, "Our Lord, whoever brought this upon us –
increase for him double punishment in the Fire."
62) And they will say, "Why do we not see men whom we used to count among the worst?(1245)
63) Is it [because] we took them in ridicule, or has [our] vision turned away from them?"
64) Indeed, that is truth [i.e., reality] – the quarreling of the people of the Fire.
65) Say, [O Muhammad], "I am only a warner, and there is not any deity except Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
66) Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver."
67) Say, "It is great news
68) From which you turn away.
69) I had no knowledge of the exalted assembly [of angels] when
they were disputing [the creation of Adam].
70) It has not been revealed to me except that I am a clear warner."
71) [So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am
going to create a human being from clay.
72) So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My
[created] soul,(1246) then fall down to him in prostration."
73) So the angels prostrated – all of them entirely.
74) Except Iblees;(1247) he was arrogant and became among the
disbelievers.
75) [Allah] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands?(1248) Were you arrogant
[then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"
76) He said, ―I am better than him. You created me from fire and
created him from clay.‖
77) [Allah] said, "Then get out of it [i.e., Paradise], for indeed, you are expelled.
78) And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."
79) He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are
resurrected."
80) [Allah] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
81) Until the day of the time well-known."
82) [Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them all
83) Except, among them, Your chosen servants."
84) [Allah] said, "The truth [is my oath], and the truth [is what ] I say –
85) [That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that
follow you all together."
86) Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not ask you for it [i.e., the Qur'an]
any payment, and I am not of the pretentious
87) It is but a reminder to the worlds.
88) And you will surely know [the truth of] its information after a time."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی زمر به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی زمر به زبان انگلیسی

Zumar-39(1249)

1) The revelation of the Book [i.e., the Qur'an] is from Allah, the
Exalted in Might, the Wise.
2) Indeed, We have sent down to you the Book, [O Muhammad], in truth. So worship Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion.
3) Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion.(1250) And those
who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them
that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and
[confirmed] disbeliever.
4) If Allah had intended to take a son, He could have chosen from what He creates whatever He willed. Exalted is He; He is Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
5) He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified
term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual
Forgiver.
6) He created you from one soul. Then He made from it its mate, and He produced for you from the grazing livestock eight mates.(1251) He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, within three darknesses.(1252) That is Allah, your Lord; to Him belongs dominion. There is no deity except Him, so how are you averted?
7) If you disbelieve – indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And
He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves [i.e., likes] it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.
8) And when adversity touches man, he calls upon his Lord, turning to Him [alone]; then when He bestows on him a favor from Himself, he forgets Him whom he called upon before,(1253) and he attributes to Allah equals to mislead [people] from His way. Say, "Enjoy your disbelief for a little; indeed, you are of the companions of the Fire."
9) Is one who is devoutly obedient during periods of the night, prostrating and standing [in prayer], fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, [like one who does not]? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding.
10) Say,(1254) "O My servants who have believed, fear your Lord.
For those who do good in this world is good, and the earth of
Allah is spacious. Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account [i.e., limit]."
11) Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to worship Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion.
12) And I have been commanded to be the first [among you] of the
Muslims."
13) Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."
14) Say, "Allah [alone] do I worship, sincere to Him in my religion,
15) So worship what you will besides Him." Say, "Indeed, the
losers are the ones who will lose themselves and their families
on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, that is the manifest loss."
16) They will have canopies [i.e., layers] of fire above them and below them, canopies. By that Allah threatens [i.e., warns] His servants. O My servants, then fear Me.
17) But those who have avoided taghut,(1255) lest they worship it, and turned back to Allah – for them are good tidings. So give good tidings to My servants
18) Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding.
19) Then, is one who has deserved the decree of punishment [to be guided]? Then, can you save one who is in the Fire?
20) But those who have feared their Lord – for them are chambers,(1256) above them chambers built high, beneath which rivers flow. [This is] the promise of Allah. Allah does not fail
in [His] promise.
21) Do you not see that Allah sends down rain from the sky and makes it flow as springs [and rivers] in the earth; then He produces thereby crops of varying colors; then they dry and you see them turned yellow; then He makes them [scattered] debris. Indeed in that is a reminder for those of understanding.
22) So is one whose breast Allah has expanded to [accept] Islam and he is upon [i.e., guided by] a light from his Lord [like one whose heart rejects it]? Then woe to those whose hearts are hardened against the remembrance of Allah. Those are in manifest error.
23) Allah has sent down the best statement: a consistent Book wherein is reiteration. The skins shiver therefrom of those who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts relax at the remembrance [i.e., mention] of Allah. That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray – for him there is no guide.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
24) Then is he who will shield with his face(1257) the worst of the punishment on the Day of Resurrection [like one secure from it]? And it will be said to the wrongdoers, "Taste what you used to earn."
25) Those before them denied, and punishment came upon them from where they did not perceive.
26) So Allah made them taste disgrace in worldly life. But the punishment of the Hereafter is greater, if they only knew.
27) And We have certainly presented for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind of] example – that they might remember.
28) [It is] an Arabic Qur'an, without any crookedness(1258) that they might become righteous.(1259)
29) Allah presents an example: a man [i.e., slave] owned by quarreling partners and another belonging exclusively to one man – are they equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah! But
most of them do not know.
30) Indeed, you are to die, and indeed, they are to die.
31) Then indeed you, on the Day of Resurrection, before your Lord,
will dispute.
32) So who is more unjust than one who lies about Allah and denies the truth when it has come to him? Is there not in Hell a residence for the disbelievers?
33) And the one who has brought the truth [i.e., the Prophet] and
[they who] believed in it – those are the righteous.
34) They will have whatever they desire with their Lord. That is the reward of the doers of good –
35) That Allah may remove from them the worst of what they did and reward them their due for the best of what they used to do.
36) Is not Allah sufficient for His Servant [i.e., Prophet Muhammad
()]? And [yet], they threaten you with those [they worship] other than Him. And whoever Allah leaves astray – for him there is no guide.
37) And whoever Allah guides – for him there is no misleader. Is not Allah Exalted in Might and Owner of Retribution?
38) And if you asked them, "Who created the heavens and the earth?" they would surely say, "Allah." Say, "Then have you considered(1260) what you invoke besides Allah? If Allah intended me harm, are they removers of His harm; or if He intended me mercy, are they withholders of His mercy?" Say, "Sufficient for me is Allah; upon Him [alone] rely the [wise] reliers."
39) Say, "O my people, work according to your position, [for]
indeed, I am working; and you are going to know
40) To whom will come a torment disgracing him and on whom will descend an enduring punishment."
41) Indeed, We sent down to you the Book for the people in truth.
So whoever is guided – it is for [the benefit of] his soul; and
whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. And you are not a manager [i.e., authority] over them.
42) Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that do not die [He takes] during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
43) Or have they taken other than Allah as intercessors? Say, "Even though they do not possess [power over] anything, nor do they reason?"
44) Say, "To Allah belongs [the right to allow] intercession entirely.
To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.
Then to Him you will be returned."
45) And when Allah is mentioned alone, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion, but when those
[worshipped] other than Him are mentioned, immediately they rejoice.
46) Say, "O Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, You will judge between your servants concerning that over which they used to differ."
47) And if those who did wrong had all that is in the earth entirely and the like of it with it, they would [attempt to] ransom themselves thereby from the worst of the punishment on the Day
of Resurrection. And there will appear to them from Allah that which they had not taken into account.(1261)
48) And there will appear to them the evils they had earned, and they will be enveloped by what they used to ridicule.
49) And when adversity touches man, he calls upon Us; then when We bestow on him a favor from Us, he says, "I have only been given it because of [my] knowledge." Rather, it is a trial, but most of them do not know.
50) Those before them had already said it, but they were not availed by what they used to earn.
51) And the evil consequences of what they earned struck them.
And those who have wronged of these [people] will be struck
[i.e., afflicted] by the evil consequences of what they earned; and they will not cause failure.(1262)
52) Do they not know that Allah extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]? Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
53) Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves
[by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins.(1263) Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the
Merciful."
54) And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.
55) And follow the best of what was reveled to you from your Lord
[i.e., the Qur'an] before the punishment comes upon you
suddenly while you do not perceive,
56) Lest a soul should say,(1264) "Oh [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the
mockers."
57) Or [lest] it say, "If only Allah had guided me, I would have been among the righteous."
58) Or [lest] it say when it sees the punishment, "If only I had another turn(1265) so I could be among the doers of good."
59) But yes, there had come to you My verses, but you denied them and were arrogant, and you were among the disbelievers.
60) And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied about Allah [with] their faces blackened. Is there not in Hell a residence for the arrogant?
61) And Allah will save those who feared Him by their attainment;(1266) no evil will touch them, nor will they grieve.
62) Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is, over all things, Disposers of affairs.
63) To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth. And they who disbelieve in the verses of Allah – it is those who are the losers.
64) Say, [O Muhammad], "Is it other than Allah that you order me to worship, O ignorant ones?"
65) And it was already revealed to you and to those before you that if you should associate [anything] with Allah, your work would surely become worthless, and you would surely be among the losers."
66) Rather, worship [only] Allah and be among the grateful.
67) They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal,(1267) while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip(1268) on the Day of
Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand.(1269) Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him.
68) And the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will fall dead except whom Allah wills. Then it will be blown again, and at once they will be standing, looking on.
69) And the earth will shine with the light of its Lord, and the record
[of deeds] will be placed, and the prophets and the witnesses will
be brought, and it will be judged between them in truth, and they will not be wronged.
70) And every soul will be fully compensated [for] what it did; and
He is most knowing(1270) of what they do.
71) And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups until, when they reach it, its gates are opened and its keepers will say,
―Did there not come to you messengers from yourselves, reciting
to you the verses of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "Yes, but the word [i.e., decree] of punishment has come into effect upon the disbelievers.
72) [To them] it will be said, "Enter the gates of Hell to abide eternally therein, and wretched is the residence of the arrogant."
73) But those who feared their Lord will be driven to Paradise in groups until, when they reach it while its gates have been opened and its keepers say, "Peace be upon you; you have become pure; so enter it to abide eternally therein," [they will enter].(1271)
74) And they will say, "Praise to Allah, who has fulfilled for us His promise and made us inherit the earth [so] we may settle in Paradise wherever we will. And excellent is the reward of
[righteous] workers."
75) And you will see the angles surrounding the Throne, exalting
[Allah] with praise of their Lord. And it will be judged between
them in truth, and it will be said, "[All] praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی غافر به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی غافر به زبان انگلیسی

Ghafir-40(1272)

1) Ha, Meem.(1273)
2) The revelation of the Book [i.e., the Qur'an] is from Allah, the
Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
3) The forgiver of sin, acceptor of repentance, severe in punishment, owner of abundance. There is no deity except Him; to Him is the destination.
4) No one disputes concerning the signs of Allah except those who disbelieve, so be not deceived by their [uninhibited] movement throughout the land.
5) The people of Noah denied before them and the [disbelieving] factions after them, and every nation intended [a plot] for their messenger to seize him, and they disputed by [using] falsehood to [attempt to] invalidate thereby the truth. So I seized them, and how [terrible] was My penalty.
6) And thus has the word [i.e., decree] of your Lord come into effect upon those who disbelieved that they are companions of the Fire.
7) Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt
[Allah] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask
forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], "Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire.
8) Our Lord, and admit them to gardens of perpetual residence which You have promised them and whoever was righteous
among their fathers, their spouses and their offspring. Indeed, it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
9) And protect them from the evil consequences [of their deeds].
And he whom You protect from evil consequences that Day –
You will have given him mercy. And that is the great attainment."
10) Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of
Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves
[this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you disbelieved [i.e., refused]."
11) They will say, "Our Lord, You made us lifeless twice and gave us life twice, and we have confessed our sins. So is there to an exit any way?"
12) [They will be told], "That is because, when Allah was called upon alone, you disbelieved; but if others were associated with Him, you believed. So the judgment is with Allah, the Most High, the Grand."
13) It is He who shows you His signs and sends down to you from the sky, provision. But none will remember except he who turns back [in repentance].
14) So invoke Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion, although the disbelievers dislike it.
15) [He is] the Exalted above [all] degrees, Owner of the Throne; He places the inspiration of His command [i.e., revelation] upon whom He wills of His servants to warn of the Day of Meeting.
16) The Day they come forth nothing concerning them will be concealed from Allah. To whom belongs [all] sovereignty this Day? To Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
17) This Day every soul will be recompensed for what it earned. No injustice today! Indeed, Allah is swift in account.
18) And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Approaching Day, when hearts are at the throats, filled [with distress]. For the
wrongdoers there will be no devoted friend and no intercessor
[who is] obeyed.
19) He knows that which deceives the eyes and what the breasts conceal.
20) And Allah judges with truth, while those they invoke besides Him judge with nothing. Indeed, Allah – He is the Hearing, the Seeing.
21) Have they not traveled through the land and observed how was the end of those who were before them? They were greater than them in strength and in impression on the land, but Allah seized
them for their sins. And they had not from Allah any protector.
22) That was because their messengers were coming to them with clear proofs, but they disbelieved, so Allah seized them. Indeed, He is Powerful and severe in punishment.
23) And We did certainly send Moses with Our signs and a clear authority
24) To Pharaoh, Haman and Qarun; but they said, "[He is] a magician and a liar."
25) And when he brought them the truth from Us, they said, "Kill the sons of those who have believed with him and keep their women alive." But the plan of the disbelievers is not except in
error.
26) And Pharaoh said, "Let me kill Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or that he will cause corruption(1274) in the land."
27) But Moses said, "Indeed, I have sought refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every arrogant one who does not believe in the Day of Account."
28) And a believing man from the family of Pharaoh who concealed his faith said, "Do you kill a man [merely] because he says, 'My Lord is Allah' while he was brought you clear proofs from your
Lord? And if he should be lying, then upon him is [the consequence of] his lie; but if he should be truthful, there will strike you some of what he promises you. Indeed, Allah does not guide one who is a transgressor and a liar.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
29) O my people, sovereignty is yours today, [your being] dominant in the land. But who would protect us from the punishment of Allah if it came to us?" Pharaoh said, "I do not show you except what I see, and I do not guide you except to the way of right conduct."
30) And he who believed said, "O my people, indeed I fear for you
[a fate] like the day of the companies(1275) –
31) Like the custom of the people of Noah and of 'Aad and Thamud and those after them. And Allah wants no injustice for [His] servants.
32) And O my people, indeed I fear for you the Day of Calling (1276)
33) The Day you will turn your backs fleeing; there is not for you
from Allah any protector. And whoever Allah leaves astray –
there is not for him any guide.
34) And Joseph had already come to you before with clear proofs, but you remained in doubt of that which he brought to you, until when he died, you said, 'Never will Allah send a messenger after him.' Thus does Allah leave astray he who is a transgressor and skeptic."
35) Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without an authority having come to them – great is hatred [of them] in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who have believed. Thus does Allah seal over every heart [belonging to] an arrogant tyrant.
36) And Pharaoh said, "O Haman, construct for me a tower that I
might reach the ways(1277) –
37) The ways into the heavens – so that I may took at the deity of
Moses; but indeed, I think he is a liar." And thus was made
attractive to Pharaoh the evil of his deed, and he was averted from the
way. And the plan of Pharaoh was not except in ruin.
38) And he who believed said, "O my people, follow me, I will guide you to the way of right conduct.
39) O my people, this worldly life is only [temporary] enjoyment, and indeed, the Hereafter – that is the home of [permanent] settlement.
40) Whoever does an evil deed will not be recompensed except by the like thereof; but whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer – those will enter Paradise,
being given provision therein without account.
41) And O my people, how is it that I invite you to salvation while you invite me to the Fire?
42) You invite me to disbelieve in Allah and associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I invite you to the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.
43) Assuredly, that to which you invite me has no [response to a] supplication in this world or in the Hereafter; and indeed, our return is to Allah, and indeed, the transgressors will be companions of the Fire.
44) And you will remember what I [now] say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Indeed, Allah is Seeing of [His] servants."
45) So Allah protected him from the evils they plotted, and the people of Pharaoh were enveloped by the worst of punishment –
46) 46. The Fire, they are exposed to it morning and evening.(1278)
And the Day the Hour appears [it will be said], "Make the
people of Pharaoh enter the severest punishment."
47) And [mention] when they will argue within the Fire, and the
weak will say to those who had been arrogant, "Indeed, we were
[only] your followers, so will you relieve us of a share of the Fire?"
48) Those who had been arrogant will say, "Indeed, all [of us] are in it. Indeed, Allah has judged between the servants."
49) And those in the Fire will say to the keepers of Hell, "Supplicate your Lord to lighten for us a day from the punishment."
50) They will say, "Did there not come to you your messengers with clear proofs?" They will say, "Yes." They will reply, "Then supplicate [yourselves], but the supplication of the disbelievers is not except in error [i.e., futility]."
51) Indeed, We will support Our messengers and those who believe during the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand –
52) The Day their excuse will not benefit the wrongdoers, and they will have the curse, and they will have the worst home [i.e., Hell].
53) And We had certainly given Moses guidance, and We caused the
Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture
54) As guidance and a reminder for those of understanding.
55) So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin(1279) and exalt [Allah]
with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning.
56) Indeed, those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without
[any] authority having come to them – there is not within their
breasts except pride, [the extent of] which they cannot reach. So
seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Seeing.
57) The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the people do not know.
58) And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.
59) Indeed, the Hour is coming – no doubt about it – but most of the people do not believe.
60) And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
61) It is Allah who made for you the night that you may rest therein and the day giving sight.(1280) Indeed, Allah is full of bounty to the people, but most of the people are not grateful.
62) That is Allah, your Lord, Creator of all things; there is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded?
63) Thus were those [before you] deluded who were rejecting the signs of Allah.
64) It is Allah who made for you the earth a place of settlement and the sky structure [i.e., ceiling] and formed you and perfected your forms and provided you with good things. That is Allah,
your Lord; then blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds.
65) He is the Ever-Living; there is no deity except Him, so call upon Him, [being] sincere to Him in religion. [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds.
66) Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been forbidden to worship those you call upon besides Allah once the clear proofs have come to me from my Lord, and I have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds.
67) It is He who created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot; then He brings you out as a child; then
[He develops you] that you reach your [time of] maturity, then
[further] that you become elders. And among you is he who is taken in death before [that], so that you reach a specified term;(1281) and perhaps you will use reason.
68) He it is who gives life and causes death; and when He decrees a matter, He but says to it, "Be," and it is.
69) Do you not consider those who dispute concerning the signs of
Allah – how are they averted?
70) Those who deny the Book [i.e., the Qur'an] and that with which
We sent Our messengers – they are going to know,
71) When the shackles are around their necks and the chains; they will be dragged
72) In boiling water; then in the Fire they will be filled [with flame].
73) Then it will be said to them, "Where is that which you used to
associate [with Him in worship]
74) Other than Allah?" They will say, "They have departed from us; rather, we did not used to invoke previously anything." Thus does Allah put astray the disbelievers.
75) [The angels will say], "That was because you used to exult upon the earth without right and you used to behave insolently.
76) Enter the gates of Hell to abide eternally therein, and wretched is the residence of the arrogant."
77) So be patient, [O Muhammad]; indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And whether We show you some of what We have promised them or We take you in death, it is to Us they will be returned.
78) And We have already sent messengers before you. Among them are those [whose stories] We have related to you, and among them are those [whose stories] We have not related to you. And it was not for any messenger to bring a sign [or verse] except by permission of Allah. So when the command of Allah comes, it will be concluded [i.e., judged] in truth, and the falsifiers will thereupon lose [all].
79) It is Allah who made for you the grazing animals upon which you ride, and some of them you eat.
80) And for you therein are [other] benefits and that you may realize upon them a need which is in your breasts;(1282) and upon them and upon ships you are carried.
81) And He shows you His signs. So which of the signs of Allah do you deny?
82) Have they not traveled through the land and observed how was the end of those before them? They were more numerous than
themselves and greater in strength and in impression on the land, but they were not availed by what they used to earn.
83) And when their messengers came to them with clear proofs, they
[merely] rejoiced in what they had of knowledge, but they were
enveloped by what they used to ridicule.
84) And when they saw Our punishment, they said," We believe in Allah alone and disbelieve in that which we used to associate with Him."
85) But never did their faith benefit them once they saw Our punishment. [It is] the established way of Allah which has preceded among His servants. And the disbelievers thereupon lost [all].

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی فصلت به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی فصلت به زبان انگلیسی

Fussilat-41(1283)

1) Ha,Meem.(1284)
2) [This is] a revelation from the Entirely Merciful, the Especially
Merciful –
3) A Book whose verses have been detailed, an Arabic Qu'ran(1285)
for a people who know,
4) As a giver of good tidings and a warner; but most of them turn away, so they do not hear.
5) And they say, "Our hearts are within coverings [i.e., screened] from that to which you invite us, and in our ears is deafness, and between us and you is a partition, so work;(1286) indeed, we are working."
6) Say, O Muhammad, "I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness." And woe to those who associate others with Allah –
7) Those who do not give zakah, and in the Hereafter they are disbelievers.
8) Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds – for them is a reward uninterrupted.
9) Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."
10) And He placed on it [i.e., the earth] firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures']
sustenance in four days without distinction(1287) – for [the information] of those who ask.
11) Then He directed Himself(1288) to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being],(1289) willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly"
12) And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired [i.e., made known] in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps [i.e., stars, for beauty] and as protection.(1290) That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
13) But if they turn away, then say, "I have warned you of a thunderbolt [that struck] 'Aad and Thamud.
14) [That occurred] when the messengers had come to them and after them, [saying], "Worship not except Allah." They said, "If our Lord had willed,(1291) He would have sent down the angels, so indeed we, in that with which you have been sent, are disbelievers. "
15) As for 'Aad, they were arrogant upon the earth without right and said, "Who is greater than us in strength?" Did they not consider that Allah who created them was greater than them in strength? But they were rejecting Our signs.
16) So We sent upon them a screaming wind during days of misfortune to make them taste the punishment of disgrace in the worldly life; but the punishment of the Hereafter is more disgracing, and they will not be helped.
17) And as for Thamud, We guided them, but they preferred blindness over guidance, so the thunderbolt of humiliating punishment seized then for what they used to earn.
18) And We saved those who believed and used to fear Allah.
19) And [mention, O Muhammad], the Day when the enemies of Allah will be gathered to the Fire while they are [driven] assembled in rows,
20) Until, when they reach it, their hearing and their eyes and their skins will testify against them of what they used to do.
21) And they will say to their skins, "Why have you testified against us?" They will say, "We were made to speak by Allah, who has made everything speak; and He created you the first time, and to Him you are returned.
22) And you were not covering [i.e., protecting] yourselves,(1292) lest your hearing testify against you or your sight or your skins, but you assumed that Allah does not know much of what you do.
23) And that was your assumption which you assumed about your Lord. It has brought you to ruin, and you have become among the losers."
24) So [even] if they are patient, the Fire is a residence for them; and if they ask to appease [Allah], they will not be of those who are allowed to appease.
25) And We appointed for them companions(1293) who made
attractive to them what was before them and what was behind
them [of sin], and the word [i.e., decree] has come into effect upon them among nations which had passed on before them of jinn and men. Indeed, they [all] were losers.
26) And those who disbelieve say, "Do not listen to this Qu'ran and speak noisily(1294) during [the recitation of] it that perhaps you will overcome."
27) But We will surely cause those who disbelieve to taste a severe punishment, and We will surely recompense them for the worst of what they had been doing.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
28) That is the recompense of the enemies of Allah – the Fire. For them therein is the home of eternity as recompense for what they, of Our verses, were rejecting.
29) And those who disbelieved will [then] say, "Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and men [so] we may put them under our feet(1295) that they will be among the lowest."
30) Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah" and then remained on a right course – the angels will descend upon them
[saying], "Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised.
31) We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]
32) As hospitality from [He who is] Forgiving and Merciful."
33) And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and
does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."
34) And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.
35) But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good].
36) And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
37) And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon.
Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.(1296)
38) But if they are arrogant – then those who are near your Lord
[i.e., the angels] exalt Him by night and by day, and they do not
become weary.
39) And of His signs is that you see the earth stilled, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and grows. Indeed, He who has given it life is the Giver of Life to the dead. Indeed, He is over all things competent.
40) Indeed, those who inject deviation into Our verses(1297) are not concealed from Us. So, is he who is cast into the Fire better or he who comes secure on the Day of Resurrection? Do whatever
you will; indeed, He is Seeing of what you do.
41) Indeed, those who disbelieve in the message [i.e., the Qu'ran](1298) after it has come to them….(1299) And indeed, it is a mighty(1300) Book.
42) Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from [He who is] Wise and Praiseworthy.
43) Nothing is said to you, [O Muhammad], except what was already said to the messengers before you. Indeed, your Lord is a possessor of forgiveness and a possessor of painful penalty.
44) And if We had made it a foreign [i.e., non-Arabic] Qu'ran, they would have said, ""Why are its verses not explained in detail [in our language]? Is it a foreign [recitation] and an Arab
[messenger]?" Say, "It is, for those who believe, a guidance and cure." And those who do not believe – in their ears is deafness, and it is upon them blindness. Those are being called from a distant place.(1301)
45) And We had already given Moses the Scripture, but it came under disagreement.(1302) And if not for a word [i.e., decree](1303) that preceded from your Lord, it would have been concluded
between them. And indeed they are, concerning it [i.e., the
Qu'ran], in disquieting doubt.
46) Whoever does righteousness – it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not unjust to [His] servants.
47) To him [alone] is attributed knowledge of the Hour. And fruits emerge not from their coverings nor does a female conceive or give birth except with His knowledge. And the Day He will call to them, "Where are My 'partners?" they will say, "We announce to You that there is [no longer] among us any witness [to that]."
48) And lost from them will be those they were invoking before, and they will be certain that they have no place of escape.
49) Man is not weary of supplication for good [things], but if evil touches him, he is hopeless and despairing.
50) And if We let him taste mercy from Us after an adversity which has touched him, he will surely say, "This is [due] to me,(1304) and I do not think the Hour will occur; and [even] if I should be
returned to my Lord, indeed, for me there will be with Him the best." But We will surely inform those who disbelieved about what they did, and We will surely make them taste a massive punishment.
51) And when We bestow favor upon man, he turns away and distances himself; but when evil touches him, then he is full of extensive supplication.
52) Say, "Have you considered: if it [i.e., the Qu'ran] is from Allah and you disbelieved in it, who would be more astray than one who is in extreme dissension?"
53) We will show them our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth.(1305) But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all
things, a Witness?
54) Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their
Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی شعرا به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی شعرا به زبان انگلیسی

Shura-42(1306)

1) Ha, Meem.

2) 'Ayn, Seen Qaf.(1307)
3) Thus has He revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and to those
before you – Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
4) To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and He is the Most High, the Most Great.
5) The heavens almost break up from above,(1308) and the angels exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for
those on earth. Unquestionably, it is Allah who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
6) And those who take as allies other than Him – Allah is [yet] Guardian over them; and you, [O Muhammad], are not over them a manager.
7) And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qu'ran that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it(1309) and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.
8) And if Allah willed, He could have made them [of] one religion, but He admits whom He wills(1310) into His mercy. And the wrongdoers have not any protector or helper.
9) Or have they taken protectors [or allies] besides him? But Allah He is the Protector and He gives life to the dead, and He is over all things competent.
10) And in anything over which you disagree – its ruling is [to be referred] to Allah. [Say], "That is Allah, my Lord; upon Him I have relied, and to Him I turn back."(1311)
11) [He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him,(1312) and He is the Hearing and the Seeing.
12) To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth. He extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]. Indeed He is, of all things, Knowing.
13) He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which He have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus – to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him].
14) And they did not become divided until after knowledge had come to them – out of jealous animosity between themselves. And if not for a word(1313) that preceded from your Lord
[postponing the penalty] until a specified time, it would have been concluded between them. And indeed, those who were granted inheritance of the Scripture after them are, concerning it, in disquieting doubt.
15) So to that [religion of Allah] invite, [O Muhammad],(1314) and remain on a right course as you are commanded and do not follow their inclinations but say, "I have believed in what Allah has revealed of Scripture [i.e., the Qu'ran], and I have been
commanded to do justice among you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds, and for you your deeds.(1315) There is no [need for] argument between us and you.(1316) Allah will bring us together, and to Him is the [final] destination.
16) And those who argue concerning Allah after He has been responded to(1317) – their argument is invalid with their Lord, and upon them is [His] wrath, and for them is a severe
punishment.
17) It is Allah who has sent down the Book in truth and [also] the balance [i.e., justice]. And what will make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near.
18) Those who do not believe in it are impatient for it,(1318) but those who believe are fearful of it and know that it is the truth.
Unquestionably, those who dispute concerning the Hour are in extreme error.
19) Allah is Subtle [i.e., gentle] with His servants; He gives provisions to whom He wills. And He is the Powerful, the Exalted in Might.
20) Whoever desires the harvest of the Hereafter – We increase for him in his harvest [i.e., servant]. And whoever desires the harvest [i.e., benefits] of this world – We give him thereof, but
there is not for him in the Hereafter any share.
21) Or have they partners [i.e., other deities] who have ordained for them a religion to which Allah has not consented? But if not for the decisive word,(1319) it would have been concluded between them. And indeed, the wrongdoers will have a painful punishment.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
22) You will see the wrongdoers fearful of what they have earned, and it will [certainly] befall them. And those who have believed and done righteous deeds will be in lush regions of the gardens
[in Paradise] having whatever they will in the presence of their
Lord. That is what is the great bounty.
23) It is that of which Allah gives good tidings to His servants who believe and do righteous deeds. Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not ask you for it [i.e., this message] any payment [but] only good will through [i.e., due to] kinship." And whoever commits a good deed – We will increase for him good therein. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Appreciative.
24) Or do they say, "He has invented about Allah a lie"? But if Allah willed, He could seal over your heart.(1320) And Allah eliminates falsehood and establishes the truth by his words. Indeed, He is
Knowing of that within the breasts.
25) And it is He who accepts repentance from his servants and pardons misdeeds, and He knows what you do.
26) And He answers [the supplication of] those who have believed and done righteous deeds and increases [for] them from His bounty. But the disbelievers will have a severe punishment.
27) And if Allah had extended [excessively] provision for His servants, they would have committed tyranny throughout the earth. But He sends [it] down in an amount which He wills. Indeed He is, of His servants, Acquainted and Seeing.
28) And it is He who sends down the rain after they had despaired and spreads His mercy. And He is the Protector, the Praiseworthy.
29) And of his signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent.
30) And whatever strikes you of disaster – it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much.
31) And you will not cause failure [to Allah](1321) upon the earth.
And you have bot besides Allah any protector or helper.
32) And of His signs are the ships in the sea, like mountains.
33) If He willed, He could still the wind and they would remain
motionless on its surface. Indeed in that are signs for everyone
patient and grateful.
34) Or He could destroy them(1322) for what they earned; but He pardons much.
35) And [that is so] those who dispute concerning Our signs may know that for them there is no place of escape.
36) So whatever thing you have been given- it is but [for] enjoyment of the worldly life. But what is with Allah is better and more lasting for those who have believed and upon their Lord rely.
37) And those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, and when they are angry, they forgive,
38) And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend.
39) And those who, when tyranny strikes them, they defend themselves.(1323)
40) And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation – his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like the wrongdoers.
41) And whoever avenges himself after having been wronged –
those have not upon them any cause [for blame].
42) The cause is only against the ones who wrong the people and tyrannize upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment.
43) And whoever is patient and forgives – indeed, that is, of the matters [requiring] determination.(1324)
44) And he whom Allah sends astray – for him there is no protector beyond Him. And you will see the wrongdoers, when they see the punishment, saying, "Is there for return [to the former world] any way?"
45) And you will see them being exposed to it [i.e., the Fire], humbled from humiliation, looking from [behind] a covert glance. And those who had believed will say, "Indeed, the [true] losers are the ones who lost themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, the wrongdoers are in an enduring punishment."
46) And there will not be for them any allies to aid them other than
Allah. And whoever Allah sends astray-for him there is no way.
47) Respond to your Lord before a Day comes from Allah of which there is no repelling. No refuge will you have that day, nor for you will there be any denial.(1325)
48) But if they turn away – then We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], over them as a guardian; upon you is only [the duty of] notification. And indeed, when We let the man taste mercy from us, he rejoices in it; but if evil afflicts him for what his hands have put forth, then indeed, man is ungrateful.
49) To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He creates what he wills. He gives to whom He wills female [ children], and He gives to whom He wills males.
50) Or He makes them [both] males and females, and He renders whom He wills barren. Indeed, He is Knowing and Competent.
51) And it is not for any human being that Allah should speak to him except by revelation or from behind a partition or that He sends a messenger [i.e., the angel] to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is the Most High and Wise.
52) And thus We have revealed to you an inspiration of Our command [i.e., the Qu'ran]. You did not know what is the Book or [what is] faith, but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path-
53) The path of Allah, to whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Unquestionably, to Allah do [all] matters evolve [i.e. return].

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی زخرف به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی زخرف به زبان انگلیسی

Zukhruf-43(1326)

1) Ha, Meem.(1327)

2) By the Clear Book,
3) Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Qu'ran that you might
understand.
4) And indeed it is, in the Mother of the Book(1328) with Us, exalted and full of wisdom.(1329)
5) Then should We turn the message away, disregarding you, if you are a transgressing people?
6) And how many a prophet We sent among the former peoples?
7) But there would not come to them a prophet except that they
used to ridicule him.
8) And We destroyed greater than them(1330) in [striking] power, and the example of the former peoples has preceded.
9) And if you should ask them, "Who has created the heavens and the earth?" they would surely say, "They were created by the Exalted in Might, the Knowing."
10) [The one] who has made for you the earth a bed and made for you upon it roads that you might be guided.
11) And who sends down rain from the sky in measured amounts, and We revive thereby a dead land – thus will you be brought forth-
12) And who created the species, all of them, and has made for you of ships and animals those which you mount.
13) That you may settle yourselves upon their backs and then remember the favor of your Lord when you have settled upon
them and say. "Exalted is He who has subjected this to us, and we could not have [otherwise] subdued it.(1331)
14) And indeed we, to our Lord, will [surely] return."
15) But they have attributed to Him from His servants a portion.(1332)
Indeed, man is clearly ungrateful.
16) Or has He taken, out of what He has created, daughters and chosen you for [having] sons?
17) And when one of them is given good tidings of that which he attributes to the Most merciful in comparison [i.e., a daughter], his face becomes dark, and he suppresses grief.
18) So is one brought up in ornaments while being during conflict unevident(1333) [attributed to Allah]?
19) And they have made the angels, who are servants of the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded and they will be questioned.
20) And they said, "If the Most Merciful had willed, we would not have worshipped them." They have of that no knowledge. They are not but falsifying.
21) Or have We given them a book before it [i.e., the Qu'ran] to which they are adhering?
22) Rather, they say, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are in their footsteps [rightly] guided."
23) And similarly, We did not send before you any warner into a city except that its affluent said, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are, in their footsteps, following."
24) [Each earner] said, "Even if I brought you better guidance than that [religion] upon which you found your fathers?" They said, "Indeed we, in that with which you were sent, are disbelievers."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
25) So we took retribution from them; then see how was the end of the deniers.
26) And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said to his father and his people, "Indeed, I am disassociated from that which you worship
27) Except for He who created me; and indeed, He will guide me."
28) And he made it(1334) a word remaining among his descendants that they might return [to it].
29) However, I gave enjoyment to these [people of Makkah] and their fathers(1335) until there came to them the truth and a clear Messenger.(1336)
30) But when the truth came to them, they said, "This is magic, and indeed we are, concerning it, disbelievers."
31) And they said, "Why was this Qu'ran not sent down upon a great man from [one of] the two cities?"(1337)
32) Do they distribute the mercy of your Lord? It is We who have apportioned among them their livelihood in the life of this world and have raised some of them above others in degrees [of rank] that they may make use of one another for service. But the mercy of your Lord is better than whatever they accumulate.
33) And if it were not that the people would become one community
[of disbelievers],(1338) We would have made for those who
disbelieve in the Most Merciful – for their houses – ceilings and stairways of silver upon which to mount
34) And for their houses – doors and couches [of silver] upon which to recline
35) And gold ornament. But all that is not but the enjoyment of
worldly life. And the Hereafter with your Lord is for the righteous.
36) And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful
We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion.
37) And indeed, they [i.e., the devils] avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided
38) Until, when he comes to Us [at Judgment], "Oh, I wish there was between me and you the distance between the east and west how wretched a companion."
39) And never will it benefit you that Day, when you have wronged, that you are [all] sharing in the punishment.
40) Then will you make the deaf hear, [O Muhammad], or guide the blind or he who is in clear error?
41) And whether [or not] We take you away [in death], indeed, We will take retribution upon them.
42) Or whether [or not] We show you that which We have promised them, indeed, We are Perfect in Ability.
43) So adhere to that which is revealed to you. Indeed, you are on a straight path.
44) And indeed, it is a remembrance(1339) for you and your people, and you [all] are going to be questioned.
45) And ask those We sent before you of Our messengers; have We made besides the Most Merciful deities to be worshipped?
46) And certainly did We send Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his establishment, and he said, "Indeed, I am the messenger of the Lord of the worlds."
47) But when he brought them Our signs, at once they laughed at them.
48) And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than its sister, and We seized them with affliction that perhaps they might return [to faith].
49) And they said [to Moses],"O magician, invoke for us your Lord by what He has promised you. Indeed, we will be guided."
50) But when We removed from them the affliction, at once they broke their word.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
51) And Pharaoh called out among his people; he said, "O my people, does not the kingdom of Egypt belong to me, and these rivers flowing beneath me; then do you not see?
52) Or am I not better than this one [i.e., Moses] who is insignificant and hardly makes himself clear?(1340)
53) Then why have there not been placed upon him bracelets of gold or come with him the angels in conjunction?"
54) So he bluffed his people, and they obeyed him. Indeed, they were [themselves] a people defiantly disobedient [of Allah].
55) And when they angered Us, We took retribution from them and drowned them all.
56) And We made them a precedent and an example for the later peoples.
57) And when the son of Mary was presented as an example,(1341)
immediately your people laughed aloud.
58) And they said, "Are your gods better, or is he?"(1342) They did not present it [i.e., the comparison] except for [mere] argument.
But, [in fact], they are people prone to dispute.
59) He [i.e., Jesus] was not but a servant upon whom We bestowed favor, and We made him an example for the Children of Israel.
60) And if We willed, We could have made [instead] of you [people]
upon the earth angels succeeding [one another].(1343)
61) And indeed, he [i.e., Jesus] will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me.(1344) This is a straight path.
62) And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.
63) And when Jesus brought clear proofs, he said, "I have come to you with wisdom [i.e., prophethood] and to make clear to you some of that over which you differ, so fear Allah and obey me.
64) Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is a straight path."
65) But the factions [i.e., denominations] from among them differed
[and separated], so woe to those who have wronged from the
punishment of a painful Day.
66) Are they waiting except for the Hour to come upon them suddenly while they perceive not?
67) Close friends, that Day, will be enemies to each other, except for the righteous
68) [To whom Allah will say], "O My servants, no fear will there be concerning you this Day, nor will you grieve,
69) [You] who believed in Our verses and were Muslims.
70) Enter Paradise, you and your kinds,(1345) delighted."
71) Circulated among them will be plates and vessels of gold. And
therein is whatever the souls desire and [what] delights the eyes,
and you will abide therein eternally.
72) And that is Paradise which you are made to inherit for what you used to do.
73) For you therein is much fruit(1346) from which you will eat.
74) Indeed, the criminals will be in the punishment of Hell, abiding
eternally.
75) It will not be allowed to subside for them, and they, therein, are in despair.
76) And We did not wrong them, but it was they who were the wrongdoers.
77) And they will call, "O Malik,(1347) let your Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Indeed, you will remain."
78) We had certainly brought you the truth, but most of you, to the truth, were averse.
79) Or have they devised [some] affair?(1348) But indeed, We are devising [a plan].
80) Or do they think that We hear not their secrets and their private conversations? Yes, [We do], and Our messengers [i.e., angels] are with them recording.
81) Say, [O Muhammad], "If the Most Merciful had a son, then I
would be the first of [his] worshippers."(1349)
82) Exalted is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the
Throne, above what they describe.
83) So leave them to converse vainly and amuse themselves until they meet their Day which they are promised.
84) And it is He [i.e., Allah] who is [the only] deity in the heaven, and on the earth [the only] deity. And He is the Wise, the Knowing.
85) And blessed is He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them and with whom is knowledge of the Hour and to whom you will be returned.
86) And those they invoke besides Him do not possess [power of] intercession; but only those who testify to the truth [can benefit], and they know.(1350)
87) And if you asked them(1351) who created them, they would
surely say, "Allah." So how are they deluded?
88) And [Allah acknowledges] His saying,(1352) "O my Lord, indeed these are a people who do not believe."
89) So turn aside from them and say, "Peace."(1353) But they are going to know.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی دخان به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی دخان به زبان انگلیسی

Dukhan-44(1354)

1) Ha, Meem.(1355)
2) By the clear Book,
3) Indeed, We sent it down during a blessed night.(1356) Indeed,
We were to warn [mankind].
4) Therein [i.e., on that night] is made distinct(1357) every precise matter –
5) [Every] matter [proceeding] from Us. Indeed, We were to send
[a messenger]
6) As mercy from your Lord. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the
Knowing.
7) Lord of the heavens and the earth and that between them, if you would be certain.
8) There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death.
[He is] your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers.
9) But they are in doubt, amusing themselves.
10) Then watch for the Day when the sky will bring a visible smoke.
11) Covering the people, this is a painful torment.
12) [They will say], "Our Lord, remove from us the torment; indeed,
we are believers."
13) How will there be for them a reminder [at that time]? And there had come to them a clear Messenger.
14) Then they turned away from him and said, "[He was] taught [and is] a madman."
15) Indeed, We will remove the torment for a little. Indeed, you
[disbelievers] will return [to disbelief].
16) The Day We will strike with the greatest assault, indeed, We will take retribution.
17) And We had already tried before them the people of Pharaoh, and there came to them a noble messenger [i.e., Moses],
18) [Saying], "Render to me the servants of Allah.(1358) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger,"
19) And [saying], "Be not haughty with Allah. Indeed, I have come to you with clear authority.
20) And indeed, I have sought refuge in my Lord and your Lord, lest you stone me.(1359)
21) But if you do not believe me, then leave me alone."
22) And [finally] he called to his Lord that these were a criminal people.
23) [Allah said], "Then set out with My servants by night. Indeed,
you are to be pursued.
24) And leave the sea in stillness.(1360) Indeed, they are an army to be drowned."
25) How much they left behind of gardens and springs
26) And crops and noble sites
27) And comfort wherein they were amused.
28) Thus. And We caused to inherit it another people.
29) And the heaven and earth wept not for them, nor were they
reprieved.
30) And We certainly saved the Children of Israel from the humiliating torment–
31) From Pharaoh. Indeed, he was a haughty one among the transgressors.
32) And We certainly chose them by knowledge over [all] the worlds.
33) And We gave them of signs that in which there was a clear trial.
34) Indeed, these [disbelievers] are saying,
35) "There is not but our first death, and we will not be resurrected.
36) Then bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful."
37) Are they better or the people of Tubba'(1361) and those before them? We destroyed them, [for] indeed, they were criminals.
38) And We did not create the heavens and earth and that between them in play.
39) We did not create them except in truth, but most of them do not know.
40) Indeed, the Day of Judgment is the appointed time for them all –
41) The Day when no relation(1362) will avail a relation at all, nor
will they be helped-
42) Except those [believers] on whom Allah has mercy. Indeed, He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
43) Indeed, the tree of zaqqum
44) Is food for the sinful.
45) Like murky oil, it boils within bellies
46) Like the boiling of scalding water.
47) [It will be commanded], "Seize him and drag him into the midst
of the Hellfire,
48) Then pour over his head from the torment of scalding water."
49) [It will be said], "Taste! Indeed, you are the honored, the noble!(1363)
50) Indeed, this is what you used to dispute."
51) Indeed, the righteous will be in a secure place:
52) Within gardens and springs,
53) Wearing [garments of] fine and heavy silk, facing each other.
54) Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large,
[beautiful] eyes.
55) They will call therein for every [kind of] fruit – safe and secure.
56) They will not taste death therein except the first death, and He
will have protected them from the punishment of Hellfire
57) As bounty from your Lord. That is what is the great attainment.
58) And indeed, We have eased it [i.e., the Qur'an] in your tongue that they might be reminded.
59) So watch, [O Muhammad]; indeed, they are watching [for your end].