(قرآن به زبان انگلیسی) Quran in english

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
86) Say, ―Who is Lord of the seven heavens and Lord of the Great
Throne?‖
87) They will say, ―[They belong] to Allah.‖ Say, ―Then will you not fear Him?‖
88) Say, ―In whose hand is the realm of all things—and He protects while none can protect against Him—if you should know?‖
89) They will say, ―[All belongs] to Allah.‖ Say, ―Then how are you deluded?‖
90) Rather, We have brought them the truth, and indeed they are liars.
91) Allah has not taken any son, nor has there ever been with Him any deity. [If there had been], then each deity would have taken what it created, and some of them would have sought to overcome others. Exalted is Allah above what they describe
[concerning Him].
92) [He is] Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, so high is He above what they associate [with Him].
93) Say, [O Muhammad], ―My Lord, if You should show me that
which they are promised,
94) My Lord, then do not place me among the wrongdoing people.‖
95) And indeed, We are able to show you what We have promised
them.
96) Repel, by [means of] what is best, [their] evil. We are most knowing of what they describe.
97) And say, ―My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of
the devils,
98) And I seek refuge in You, my Lord , lest they be present with
me.‖
99) [For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death
comes to one of them, he says, ―My Lord, send me back
100) that I might do righteousness in that which I left behind.‖(900) No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.
101) So when the Horn is blown, no relationship will there be among them that Day, nor will they ask about one another.
102) And those whose scales are heavy [with good deeds]—it is they who are the successful.
103) But those whose scales are light—those are the ones who have lost their souls, [being] in Hell, abiding eternally.
104) The Fire will sear their faces, and they therein will have taut smiles.(901)
105) [It will be said]. ―Were not My verses recited to you and you used to deny them?‖
106) They will say, ―Our Lord, our wretchedness overcame us, and
we were a people astray.
107) Our Lord, remove us from it, and if we were to return [to evil],
we would indeed be wrongdoers.‖
108) He will say, ―Remain despised therein and do not speak to Me.
109) Indeed, there was a party of My servants who said, ‗Our Lord,
we have believed, so forgive us and have mercy upon us, and
You are the best of the merciful.‘
110) But you took them in mockery to the point that they made you forget My remembrance, and you used to laugh at them.
111) Indeed, I have rewarded them this Day for their patient endurance—that they are the attainers [of success].‖
112) [Allah] will say, ―How long did you remain on earth in number of years?‖
113) They will say, ―We remained a day or part of a day; ask those who enumerate.‖
114) He will say, ―You stayed not but a little-if only you had known.
115) Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to
Us you would not be returned?‖
116) So exalted is Allah, the Sovereign, the Truth; there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Noble Throne.
117) And whoever invokes besides Allah another deity for which he has no proof—then his account is only with his Lord. Indeed, the disbelievers will not succeed.
118) And, [O Muhammad], say, ―My Lord, forgive and have mercy, and You are the best of the merciful.‖

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره نور به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره نور به زبان انگلیسی

NOOR-24(902)
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful

1) [This is] a surah which We have sent down and made [that within it] obligatory and revealed therein verses of clear evidence that you might remember.
2) The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of ***ual intercourse(903) —lash each one of them with a hundred lashes,(904) and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion
[i.e., law] of Allah,(905) if you should believe in Allah and the
Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.
3) The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicato(906) r or a polytheist, and that [i.e., marriage to such persons] has been unlawful to the believers.
4) And those who [falsely] accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses—lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the
defiantly disobedient,
5) Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
6) And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves –then the witness of one of
them(907) [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful.
7) And the fifth [oath will be] that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars.
8) But it will prevent punishment from her if she gives four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars.
9) And the fifth [oath will be] that the wrath of Allah be upon her if he was of the truthful.
10) And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy…(908)
and because Allah is Accepting of repentance and Wise.
11) Indeed, those who came with falsehood(909) are a group among you. Do not think it bad for you; rather it is good for you. For
every person among them is what [punishment] he has earned
from the sin, and he who took upon himself the greater portion thereof(910) –for him is a great punishment [i.e., Hellfire].
12) Why, when you heard it, did not the believing men and believing women think good of themselves [i.e., one another] and say,
―This is an obvious falsehood‖?
13) Why did they [who slandered] not produce for it four witnesses?
And when they do not produce the witnesses, then it is they, in
the sight of Allah, who are the liars.
14) And if it had not been for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy in this world and the Hereafter, you would have been touched for that [lie] in which you are involved by a great punishment
15) When you received it with your tongues(911) and said with your mouths that of which you had no knowledge and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah, tremendous.
16) And why, when you heard it, did you not say, ―It is not for us to speak of this. Exalted are You, [O Allah]; this is a great slander‖?
17) Allah warns you against returning to the likes of this [conduct], ever, if you should be believers.
18) And Allah makes clear to you the verses [i.e., His rulings], and
Allah is Knowing and Wise.
19) Indeed, those who like that immorality(912) should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful
punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows(913) and you do not know.
20) And if it had not been for the favor of Allah upon you and His
mercy…(914) and because Allah is Kind and Merciful.
21) O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan.
And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan—indeed, he enjoins
immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
22) And let not those of virtue among you and wealth swear not to give [aid] to their relatives and the needy and the emigrants for the cause of Allah, and let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
23) Indeed, those who [falsely] accuse chaste, unaware and believing women are cursed in this world and the Hereafter; and they will have a great punishment
24) On a Day when their tongues, their hands and their feet will bear witness against them as to what they used to do.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
25) That Day, Allah will pay them in full their true [i.e., deserved] recompense, and they will know that it is Allah who is the manifest Truth [i.e., perfect in justice].
26) Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good words.(915) Those [good people] are declared innocent of what they [i.e., slanderers] say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.
27) O you who have believed, do not enter houses other than your own houses until you ascertain welcome and greet(916) their inhabitants. That is best for you; perhaps you will be reminded
[i.e., advised].
28) And if you do not find anyone therein, do not enter them until permission has been given you. And if it is said to you, ―Go back,‖(917) then go back; it is purer for you. And Allah is Knowing of what you do.
29) There is no blame upon you for entering houses not inhabited in which there is convenience(918) for you. And Allah knows what you reveal and what you conceal.
30) Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision(919) and guard their private parts.(920) That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.
31) And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision(921) and guard their private parts and not display their adornment(922) except that which [ordinarily] appears thereof(923)
and to draw their headcovers over their chests and not display their adornment [i.e., beauty] except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband‘s fathers, their sons, their husband‘s sons, their brothers, their brothers‘ sons, their sisters‘ sons, their women, that which their right hands possess [i.e., slaves], or those male attendants having no physical desire,(924) or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.
32) And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all- Encompassing and Knowing.
33) But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from ***ual relations] until Allah enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess(925) —then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful.
34) And We have certainly sent down to you distinct verses(926) and examples from those who passed on before you and an admonition for those who fear Allah.
35) Allah is the Light(927) of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light(928) is like a niche within which is a lamp,(929) the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star
lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.
36) [Such niches are] in houses [i.e., mosques] which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned [i.e., praised] therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings(930)
37) [Are] men whom neither commerce nor sale distracts from the remembrance of Allah and the performance of prayer and giving of zakah. They fear a Day in which the hearts and eyes will
[fearfully] turn about--
38) That Allah may reward them [according to] the best of what they did and increase them from His bounty. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account [i.e., limit].
39) But the disbelievers –their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.
40) Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, over which are clouds—darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he for whom Allah has not granted light – for him there is no light.
41) Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do.
42) And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and to Allah is the destination.
43) Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.
44) Allah alternates the night and the day. Indeed in that is a lesson for those who have vision.
45) Allah has created every [living] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
46) We have certainly sent down distinct verses. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.
47) But they [i.e., the hypocrites] say, ―We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger, and we obey‖; then a party of them turns away after that. And those are not believers.
48) And when they are called to [the words of] Allah and His Messenger to judge between them, at once a party of them turns aside [in refusal].
49) But if the right is theirs, they come to him in prompt obedience.
50) Is there disease in their hearts? Or have they doubted? Or do
they fear that Allah will be unjust to them, or His Messenger?
Rather, it is they who are the wrongdoers [i.e., unjust].

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
25) That Day, Allah will pay them in full their true [i.e., deserved] recompense, and they will know that it is Allah who is the manifest Truth [i.e., perfect in justice].
26) Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good words.(915) Those [good people] are declared innocent of what they [i.e., slanderers] say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.
27) O you who have believed, do not enter houses other than your own houses until you ascertain welcome and greet(916) their inhabitants. That is best for you; perhaps you will be reminded
[i.e., advised].
28) And if you do not find anyone therein, do not enter them until permission has been given you. And if it is said to you, ―Go back,‖(917) then go back; it is purer for you. And Allah is Knowing of what you do.
29) There is no blame upon you for entering houses not inhabited in which there is convenience(918) for you. And Allah knows what you reveal and what you conceal.
30) Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision(919) and guard their private parts.(920) That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.
31) And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision(921) and guard their private parts and not display their adornment(922) except that which [ordinarily] appears thereof(923)
and to draw their headcovers over their chests and not display their adornment [i.e., beauty] except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband‘s fathers, their sons, their husband‘s sons, their brothers, their brothers‘ sons, their sisters‘ sons, their women, that which their right hands possess [i.e., slaves], or those male attendants having no physical desire,(924) or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.
32) And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all- Encompassing and Knowing.
33) But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from ***ual relations] until Allah enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess(925) —then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful.
34) And We have certainly sent down to you distinct verses(926) and examples from those who passed on before you and an admonition for those who fear Allah.
35) Allah is the Light(927) of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light(928) is like a niche within which is a lamp,(929) the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star
lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.
36) [Such niches are] in houses [i.e., mosques] which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned [i.e., praised] therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings(930)
37) [Are] men whom neither commerce nor sale distracts from the remembrance of Allah and the performance of prayer and giving of zakah. They fear a Day in which the hearts and eyes will
[fearfully] turn about--
38) That Allah may reward them [according to] the best of what they did and increase them from His bounty. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account [i.e., limit].
39) But the disbelievers –their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.
40) Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, over which are clouds—darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he for whom Allah has not granted light – for him there is no light.
41) Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do.
42) And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and to Allah is the destination.
43) Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.
44) Allah alternates the night and the day. Indeed in that is a lesson for those who have vision.
45) Allah has created every [living] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
46) We have certainly sent down distinct verses. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.
47) But they [i.e., the hypocrites] say, ―We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger, and we obey‖; then a party of them turns away after that. And those are not believers.
48) And when they are called to [the words of] Allah and His Messenger to judge between them, at once a party of them turns aside [in refusal].
49) But if the right is theirs, they come to him in prompt obedience.
50) Is there disease in their hearts? Or have they doubted? Or do
they fear that Allah will be unjust to them, or His Messenger?
Rather, it is they who are the wrongdoers [i.e., unjust].
of common interest, do not depart until they have asked His permission. Indeed, those who asked your permission, [O Muhammad]—those are the ones who believe in Allah and His Messenger. So when they ask your permission for something of their affairs, then give permission to whom you will among them and ask forgiveness for them of Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
63) Do not make [your] calling of the Messenger among yourselves as the call of one of you to another. Already Allah knows those of you who slip away, concealed by others. So let those beware who dissent from his [i.e., the Prophet‘s] order,(935) lest fitnah(936) strike them or a painful punishment.
64) Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Already He knows that upon which you [stand](937) and
[knows] the Day(938) when they will be returned to Him and He will inform them of what they have done. And Allah is Knowing of all things.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره فرقان به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره فرقان به زبان انگلیسی

Furqan-25(939)

1) Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion upon His Servant that he may be to the worlds a warner--
2) He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and who has not taken a son and has not had a partner in dominion and has created each thing and determined it with
[precise] determination.
3) But they have taken besides Him gods which create nothing, while they are created, and possess not for themselves any harm or benefit and possess not [power to cause] death or life or resurrection.
4) And those who disbelieve say, ―This [Qur‘an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it.‖ But they have committed an injustice and a lie.
5) And they say, ―Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon.‖
6) Say, [O Muhammad], ―It has been revealed by He who knows
[every] secret within the heavens and the earth. Indeed, He is
ever Forgiving and Merciful.‖
7) And they say, ―What is this messenger that eats food and walks in the market? Why was there not sent down to him an angel so he would be with him a warner?
8) Or [why is not] a treasure presented to him [from heaven], or does he [not] have a garden from which he eats?‖ And the wrongdoers say, ―You follow not but a man affected by magic.‖
9) Look how they strike for you comparisons,(940) but they have strayed, so they cannot [find] a way.
10) Blessed is He who, if He willed, could have made for you
[something] better than that—gardens beneath which rivers
flow—and could make for you palaces.
11) But they have denied the Hour, and We have prepared for those who deny the Hour a Blaze.
12) When it [i.e., the Hellfire] sees them from a distant place, they will hear its fury and roaring.
13) And when they are thrown into a narrow place therein bound in chains, they will cry out thereupon for destruction.
14) [They will be told], ―Do not cry this Day for one destruction but cry for much destruction.‖
15) Say, ―Is that better or the Garden of Eternity which is promised
to the righteous? It will be for them a reward and destination.
16) For them therein is whatever they wish, [while] abiding eternally. It is ever upon your Lord a promise [worthy to be] requested.(941)
17) And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, ―Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?‖
18) They will say, ―Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies [i.e., protectors]. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined.‖
19) So they will deny you, [disbelievers], in what you say,(942) and you cannot avert [punishment] or [find] help. And whoever
commits injustice(943) among you—We will make him taste a great punishment.
20) And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets.
And We have made some of you [people] as trial for others—
will you have patience? And ever is your Lord, Seeing.
21) And those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, ―Why were not angels sent down to us, or [why] do we [not] see our Lord?‖ They have certainly become arrogant within themselves(944) and [become] insolent with great insolence.
22) The day they see the angels(945) —no good tidings will there be that day for the criminals, and [the angels] will say, ―Prevented
and inaccessible.‖(946)
23) And We will approach [i.e., regard](947) what they have done of deeds and make them as dust dispersed.
24) The companions of Paradise, that Day, are [in] a better settlement and better resting place.
25) And [mention] the Day when the heaven will be split open with
[emerging] clouds,(948) and the angels will be sent down in
successive descent.
26) True sovereignty, that Day, is for the Most Merciful. And it will be upon the disbelievers a difficult Day.
27) And the Day the wrongdoers will bite on his hands [in regret] he
will say, ―Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way.(949)
28) Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one(950) as a friend.
29) He led me away from the remembrance(951) after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter.‖(952)
30) And the Messenger has said, ―O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur‘an as [a thing] abandoned.‖(953)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
31) And thus have We made for every prophet an enemy from among the criminals. But sufficient is your Lord as a guide and a helper.
32) And those who disbelieve say, ―Why was the Qur‘an not revealed to him all at once?‖ Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly.(954)
33) And they do not come to you with an example [i.e. argument]
except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation.
34) The ones who are gathered on their faces to Hell—those are the worst in position and farthest astray in [their] way.
35) And We had certainly given Moses the Scripture and appointed with him his brother Aaron as an assistant.
36) And We said, ―Go both of you to the people who have denied Our signs.‖ Then We destroyed them with [complete] destruction.
37) And the people of Noah—when they denied the messengers,(955) We drowned them, and We made them for mankind a sign. And We have prepared for the wrongdoers a painful punishment.
38) And [We destroyed] ‗Aad and Thamud and the companions of
the well(956) and many generations between them.
39) And for each We presented examples [as warnings], and each
We destroyed with [total] destruction.
40) And they have already come upon the town which was showered with a rain of evil [i.e., stones]. So have they not seen it? But they are not expecting resurrection.(957)
41) And when they see you, [O Muhammad], they take you not except in ridicule, [saying], ―Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a messenger?
42) He almost would have misled us from our gods had we not been steadfast in [worship of] them.‖ But they are going to know, when they see the punishment, who is farthest astray in [his] way.
43) Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire?
Then would you be responsible for him?
44) Or do you think that most of them hear or reason? They are not except like livestock.(958) Rather, they are [even] more astray in
[their] way.
45) Have you not considered your Lord—how He extends the shadow, and if He willed, He could have made it stationary? Then We made the sun for it an indication.(959)
46) Then We hold it in hand for a brief grasp.(960)
47) And it is He who has made the night for you as clothing(961) and sleep [a means for] rest and has made the day a resurrection.(962)
48) And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy [i.e., rainfall], and We send down from the sky pure water
49) That We may bring to life thereby a dead land and give it as drink to those We created of numerous livestock and men.
50) And We have certainly distributed it among them that they might be reminded,(963) but most of the people refuse except disbelief.
51) And if We had willed, We could have sent into every city a warner.(964)
52) So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with it
[i.e., the Qur‘an] a great striving.
53) And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas [i.e., bodies of water], one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.
54) And it is He who has created from water [i.e., semen] a human being and made him [a relative by] lineage and marriage. And ever is your Lord competent [concerning creation].
55) But they worship rather than Allah that which does not benefit them or harm them, and the disbeliever is ever, against his Lord, an assistant [to Satan].
56) And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.
57) Say, ―I do not ask of you for it any payment—only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way.‖
58) And rely upon the Ever-Living who does not die, and exalt
[Allah] with His praise. And sufficient is He to be, with the sins
of His servants, Acquainted—
59) He who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and then established Himself above the Throne(965) —the Most Merciful, so ask about Him one well informed [i.e., the Prophet ()].
60) And when it is said to them, ―Prostrate to the Most Merciful,‖ they say, ―And what is the Most Merciful? Should we prostrate to that which you ordered us?‖ And it increases them in aversion.
61) Blessed id He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.
62) And it is He who has made the night and the day in succession whoever desires to remember or desires gratitude.
63) And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily,(966) and when the ignorant address them
[harshly], they say [words of] peace,(967)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
64) And those who spend [part of] the night to their Lord prostrating and standing [in prayer]
65) And those who say, ―Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of
Hell. Indeed, its punishment is ever adhering;
66) Indeed, it is evil as a settlement and residence.‖
67) And [they are] those who, when they spend, do so not
excessively or sparingly but are ever, between that, [justly]
moderate
68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful ***ual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he abide therein humiliated—
70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to
Allah with [accepted] repentance.
72) And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and if they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity.
73) And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind.
74) And those who say, ―Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes(968) and make us a leader [i.e., example] for the righteous.‖
75) Those will be awarded the Chamber(969) for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and
[words of] peace.
76) Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence.
77) Say, ―What would my Lord care for you(970) if not for your supplication [i.e., faith and worship]?‖ For you [disbelievers] have denied, so it [i.e., your denial] is going to be adherent.(971)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره شعرا به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره شعرا به زبان انگلیسی

Ash Shu’ara-26(972)
1) Ta, Seen, Meem.(973)
2) These are the verses of the clear Book.
3) Perhaps, [O Muhammad], you would kill yourself with grief that
they will not be believers.
4) If We willed, We could send down to them from the sky a sign for which their necks would remain humbled.(974)
5) And no mention [i.e., revelation] comes to them anew from the
Most Merciful except that they turn away from it.
6) For they have already denied, but there will come to them the news of that which they used to ridicule.
7) Do they not look at the earth—how much We have produced therein from every noble kind?
8) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
9) And indeed, your Lord –He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
10) And [mention] when your Lord called Moses, [saying], ―Go to
the wrongdoing people—
11) The people of Pharaoh. Will they not fear Allah?‖
12) He said, ―My Lord, indeed I fear that they will deny me
13) And that my breast will tighten and my tongue will not be fluent,
so send for Aaron.
14) And they have upon me a [claim due to] sin, so I fear that they
will kill me.‖
15) [Allah] said, ―No. Go both of you with Our signs; indeed, We
are with you, listening.
16) Go to Pharaoh and say, ‗We are the messengers(975) of the Lord of the worlds,
17) [Commanded to say], ―Send with us the Children of Israel.‖‘‖
18) [Pharaoh] said, ―Did we not raise you among us as a child, and
you remained among us for years of your life?
19) And [then] you did your deed which you did,(976) and you were
of the ungrateful.‖
20) [Moses] said, ―I did it, then, while I was of those astray [i.e.,
ignorant].
21) So I fled from you when I feared you. Then my Lord granted me judgment [i.e., wisdom and prophethood] and appointed me [as one] of the messengers.
22) And is this a favor of which you remind me—that you have
enslaved the Children of Israel?‖
23) Pharaoh said, ―And what is the Lord of the worlds?‖
24) [Moses] said, ―The Lord of the heavens and earth and that
between them, if you should be convinced.‖
25) [Pharaoh] said to those around him, ―Do you not hear?‖
26) [Moses] said, ―Your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers.‖
27) [Pharaoh] said,(977) ―Indeed, your ‗messenger‘ who has been sent to you is mad.‖
28) [Moses] said, ―Lord of the east and the west and that between
them, if you were to reason.‖
29) [Pharaoh] said, ―If you take a god other than me, I will surely place you among those imprisoned.‖
30) [Moses] said, ―Even if I brought you something [i.e., proof]
manifest?‖
31) [Pharaoh] said, ―Then bring it, if you should be of the truthful.‖
32) So [Moses] threw his staff, and suddenly it was serpent manifest.(978)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
33) And he drew out his hand; thereupon it was white for the observers.
34) [Pharaoh] said to the eminent ones around him, ―Indeed, this is a
learned magician.
35) He wants to drive you out of your land by his magic, so what do
you advise?‖
36) They said, ―Postpone [the matter of] him and his brother and
send among the cities gatherers
37) Who will bring you every learned, skilled magician.‖
38) So the magicians were assembled for the appointment of a well- known day.(979)
39) And it was said to the people, ―Will you congregate
40) That we might follow the magicians if they are the
predominant?‖
41) And when the magicians arrived, they said to Pharaoh, ―Is there
indeed for us a reward if we are the predominant?‖
42) He said, ―Yes, and indeed, you will then be of those near [to me].‖
43) Moses said to them, ―Throw whatever you will throw.‖
44) So they threw their ropes and their staffs and said, ―By the might
of Pharaoh, indeed it is we who are the predominant.‖
45) Then Moses threw his staff, and at once it devoured what they falsified.
46) So the magicians fell down in prostration [to Allah].
47) They said, ―We have believed in the Lord of the worlds,
48) The Lord of Moses and Aaron.‖
49) [Pharaoh] said, ―You believed him [i.e., Moses] before I gave
you permission. Indeed, he is your chief who has taught you
magic, but you are going to know. I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will surely crucify you all.‖
50) They said, ―No harm. Indeed, to our Lord we will return.
51) Indeed, we aspire that our Lord will forgive us our sins because
we were the first of the believers.‖
52) And We inspired to Moses, ―Travel by night with My servants;
indeed, you will be pursued.‖
53) Then Pharaoh sent among the cities gatherers(980)
54) [And said], ―Indeed, those are but a small band,
55) And indeed, they are enraging us,
56) And indeed, we are a cautious society…‖
57) So We removed them from gardens and springs
58) And treasures and honorable station(981) —
59) Thus. And We caused to inherit it the Children of Israel.
60) So they pursued them at sunrise.
61) And when the two companies saw one another, the companions
of Moses said, ―Indeed, we are to be overtaken!‖
62) [Moses] said, ―No! Indeed, with me is my Lord; He will guide me.‖
63) Then We inspired to Moses, ―Strike with your staff the sea,‖ and
it parted, and each portion was like a great towering mountain.
64) And We advanced thereto the others [i.e., pursuers].
65) And We saved Moses and those with him, all together.
66) Then We drowned the others.
67) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be
believers.
68) And indeed, your Lord—He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
69) And recite to them the news of Abraham,
70) When he said to his father and his people, ―What do you
worship?‖
71) They said, ―We worship idols and remain to them devoted.‖
72) He said, ―Do they hear you when you supplicate?

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
73) Or do they benefit you, or do they harm?‖
74) They said, ―But we found our fathers doing thus.‖
75) He said, ―Then do you see what you have been worshipping,
76) You and your ancient forefathers?
77) Indeed, they are enemies to me, except the Lord of the worlds,(982)
78) Who created me, and He [it is who] guides me.
79) And it is He who feeds me and gives me drink.
80) And when I am ill, it is He who cures me
81) And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life
82) And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of
Recompense.‖
83) [And he said], ―My Lord, grant me authority and join me with
the righteous.
84) And grant me a mention [i.e., reputation] of honor among later generations.
85) And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure.
86) And forgive my father. Indeed, he has been of those astray.
87) And do not disgrace me on the Day they are [all] resurrected—
88) The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children
89) But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart.‖
90) And Paradise will be brought near [that Day] to the righteous.
91) And Hellfire will be brought forth for the deviators,
92) And it will be said to them, ―Where are those you used to
worship
93) Other than Allah? Can they help you or help themselves?‖
94) So they will be overturned into it [i.e., Hellfire], they and the
deviators
95) And the soldiers of Iblees, all together.
96) They will say while they dispute therein,
97) ―By Allah, we were indeed in manifest error
98) When we equated you with the Lord of the worlds.
99) And no one misguided us except the criminals.
100) So now we have no intercessors
101) And not a devoted friend.
102) Then if we only had a return [to the world] and could be of the
believers…‖(983)
103) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
104) And indeed, your Lord—He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
105) The people of Noah denied the messengers(984)
106) When their brother Noah said to them, ―Will you not fear
Allah?
107) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
108) So fear Allah and obey me.
109) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only
from the Lord of the worlds.
110) So fear Allah and obey me.‖
111) They said, ―Should we believe you while you are followed by
the lowest [class of people]?‖
112) He said, ―And what is my knowledge of what they used to do?
113) Their account is only upon my Lord, if you [could] perceive.
114) And I am not one to drive away the believers.
115) I am only a clear warner.‖
116) They said, ―If you do not desist, O Noah, you will surely be of
those who are stoned.
117) He said, ―My Lord, indeed my people have denied me.
118) Then judge between me and them with decisive judgment and
save me and those with me of the believers.‖
119) So We saved him and those with him in the laden ship.
120) Then We drowned thereafter the others.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
121) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
122) And indeed, your Lord—He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
123) ‗Aad denied the messengers
124) When their brother Hud said to them, ―Will you not fear
Allah?
125) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
126) So fear Allah and obey me.
127) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only
128) Do you construct in every elevation a sign,(985) amusing yourselves,
129) And take for yourselves constructions [i.e., palaces and fortresses] that you might abide eternally?
130) And when you strike, you strike as tyrants.
131) So fear Allah and obey me.
132) And fear He who provided you with that which you know,
133) Provided you with grazing livestock and children
134) And gardens and springs.
135) Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a terrible day.‖
136) They said, ―It is all the same to us whether you advise or are
not of the advisors.
137) This is not but the custom of the former peoples,
138) And we are not to be punished.‖
139) And they denied him, so We destroyed them. Indeed in that is
a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
140) And indeed, your Lord—He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
141) Thamud denied the messengers
142) When their brother Salih said to them, ―Will you not fear
Allah?
143) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
144) So fear Allah and obey me.
145) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only
146) Will you be left in what is here, secure [from death],
147) Within gardens and springs
148) And fields of crops and palm trees with softened fruit?
149) And you carve out of the mountains, homes, with skill.
150) So fear Allah and obey me.
151) And do not obey the order of the transgressors,
152) Who cause corruption in the land and do not amend.‖
153) They said, ―You are only of those affected by magic.
154) You are but a man like ourselves, so bring a sign, if you should
be of the truthful.‖
155) He said, ―This is a she-camel.(986) For her is a [time of] drink, and for you is a [time of ] drink, [each] on a known day.
156) And do not touch her with harm, lest you be seized by the
punishment of a terrible day.‖
157) But they hamstrung her and so became regretful.
158) And the punishment seized them. Indeed in that is a sign, but
most of them were not to be believers.
159) And indeed, your Lord—He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
160) The people of Lot denied the messengers
161) When their brother Lot said to them, ―Will you not fear Allah?
162) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
163) So fear Allah and obey me.
164) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
165) Do you approach males among the worlds(987)
166) And leave what your Lord has created for you as mates? But
you are a people transgressing.‖
167) They said, ―If you do not desist, O Lot, you will surely be of those evicted.‖
168) He said, ―Indeed, I am, toward your deed, of those who detest [it].
169) My Lord, save me and my family from [the consequences of]
what they do.‖
170) So We saved him and his family, all,
171) Except an old woman(988) among those who remained behind.
172) Then We destroyed the others.
173) And We rained upon them a rain [of stones], and evil was the
rain of those who were warned.
174) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
175) And indeed, your Lord-He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
176) The companions of the thicket [i.e., the people of Madyan]
denied the messengers
177) When Shu‘ayb said to them, ―Will you not fear Allah?
178) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
179) So fear Allah and obey me.
180) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only
181) Give full measure and do not be of those who cause loss.
182) And weigh with an even [i.e., honest] balance.
183) And do not deprive people of their due and do not commit
abuse on earth, spreading corruption.
184) And fear He who created you and the former creation.‖(989)
185) They said, ―You are only of those affected by magic.
186) You are but a man like ourselves, and indeed, we think you are among the liars.
187) So cause to fall upon us fragments of the sky, if you should be
of the truthful.‖
188) He said, ―My Lord is most knowing of what you do.‖
189) And they denied him, so the punishment of the day of the
black cloud seized them. Indeed, it was the punishment of a
terrible day.
190) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
191) And indeed, your Lord—He is the Exalted in Might, the
Merciful.
192) And indeed, it [i.e., the Qur‘an] is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds.
193) The Trustworthy Spirit [i.e., Gabriel] has brought it down
194) Upon your heart, [O Muhammad]—that you may be of the
warners—
195) In a clear Arabic language.
196) And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former
peoples.
197) And has it not been a sign to them that it is recognized by the scholars of the Children of Israel?
198) And even if We had revealed it to one among the foreigners(990)
199) And he had recited it to them [perfectly],(991) they would
[still] not have been believers in it.
200) Thus have We inserted it [i.e., disbelief] into the hearts of the criminals.
201) They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.
202) And it will come to them suddenly while they perceive [it] not.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
203) And they will say, ―May we be reprieved?‖
204) So for Our punishment are they impatient?
205) Then have you considered if We gave them enjoyment for
years
206) And then there came to them that which they were promised?
207) They would not be availed by the enjoyment with which they
were provided.
208) And We did not destroy any city except that it had warners
209) As a reminder; and never have We been unjust.
210) And the devils have not brought it [i.e., the revelation]
down.(992)
211) It is not allowable for them, nor would they be able.
212) Indeed they, from [its] hearing, are removed.(993)
213) So do not invoke with Allah another deity and [thus] be among
the punished.
214) And warn, [O Muhammad], your closest kindred.
215) And lower your wing [i.e., show kindness] to those who follow
you of the believers.
216) And if they disobey you, then say, ―Indeed, I am disassociated
from what you are doing.‖
217) And rely upon the Exalted in Might, the Merciful,
218) Who sees you when you arise(994)
219) And your movement among those who prostrate.(995)
220) Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
221) Shall I inform you upon whom the devils descend?
222) They descend upon every sinful liar.
223) They pass on what is heard,(996) and most of them are liars.
224) And the poets—[only] the deviators follow them;
225) Do you not see that in every valley they roam(997)
226) And that they say what they do not do?—
227) Except those [poets] who believe and do righteous deeds and remember Allah often and assist [the Muslims](998) after they
were wronged. And those who have wronged are going to know to what [kind of] return they will be returned.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره نمل به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره نمل به زبان انگلیسی

Naml-27(999)
1) Ta, Seen.(1000) These are the verses of the Qur‘an [i.e.,
recitation] and a clear Book
2) As guidance and good tidings for the believers
3) Who establish prayer and give zakah, and of the Hereafter they
are certain [in faith]
4) Indeed, for those who do not believe in the Hereafter, We have made pleasing to them their deeds, so they wander blindly.
5) Those are the ones for whom there will be the worst punishment, and in the Hereafter they are the greatest losers.
6) And indeed, [O Muhammad], you receive the Qur‘an from one
Wise and Knowing.
7) [Mention] when Moses said to his family, ―Indeed, I have perceived a fire. I will bring you from there information or will bring you a burning torch that you may warm yourselves.‖
8) But when he came to it, he was called, ―Blessed is whoever is at the fire and whoever is around it. And exalted is Allah, Lord of the worlds.
9) O Moses, indeed it is I—Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.‖
10) And [he was told], ―Throw down your staff.‖ But when he saw it
writhing as if it were a snake, he turned in flight and did not return.(1001) [Allah said], ―O Moses, fear not. Indeed, in My
presence the messengers do not fear.
11) Otherwise, he who wrongs, then substitutes good after evil—
indeed, I am Forgiving and Merciful.
12) And put your hand into the opening of your garment [at the breast]; it will come out white without disease. [These are]
among the nine signs [you will take] to Pharaoh and his people.
Indeed, they have been a people defiantly disobedient.‖
13) But when there came to them Our visible signs, they said, ―This is obvious magic.‖
14) And they rejected them, while their [inner] selves were convinced thereof, out of injustice and haughtiness. So see how was the end of the corrupters.
15) And We have certainly given to David and Solomon knowledge, and they said, ―Praise [is due] to Allah, who has favored us over many of His believing servants.‖
16) And Solomon inherited David. He said, ―O people, we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given from all things. Indeed, this is an evident bounty.‖
17) And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows.
18) Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said,
―O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by
Solomon and his soldiers while they perceived not.‖
19) So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, ―My Lord, enable me(1002) to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants.‖(1003)
20) And he took attendance of the birds and said, ―Why do I not see
the hoopoe—or is he among the absent?
21) I will surely punish him with a severe punishment or slaughter
him unless he brings me clear authorization.‖
22) But he [i.e., the hoopoe] stayed not long and said, ―I have encompassed [in knowledge] that which you have not encompassed, and I have come to you from Sheba with certain news.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
23) Indeed, I found [there] a woman ruling them, and she has been given of all things, and she has a great throne.
24) I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and Satan has made their deeds pleasing to them and averted them from [His] way, so they are not guided,
25) [And] so they do not prostrate to Allah, who brings forth what is hidden within the heavens and the earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare—
26) Allah, --there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Great Throne.‖
27) [Solomon] said, ―We will see whether you were truthful or were
of the liars.
28) Take this letter of mine and delivered it to them. Then leave them and see what [answer] they will return.‖
29) She said, ―O eminent ones, indeed, to me has been delivered a
noble letter.
30) Indeed, it is from Solomon, and indeed, it is [i.e. reads]: ‗In the
name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
31) Be not haughty with me but come to me in submission [as
Muslims].‘‖
32) She said, ―O eminent ones, advise me in my affair, I would not decide a matter until you witness [for] me.‖(1004)
33) They said, ―We are men of strength and of great military might,
but the command is yours, so see what you will command.‖
34) She said, ―Indeed kings—when they enter a city, they ruin it and render the honored of its people humbled. And thus do they do.
35) But indeed, I will send to them a gift and see with what [reply]
the messengers will return.‖
36) So when they came to Solomon, he said, ―Do you provide me with wealth? But what Allah has given me is better than what He has given you. Rather, it is you who rejoice in your gift.
37) Return to them, for we will surely come to them with soldiers that they will be powerless to encounter, and we will surely expel them therefrom in humiliation, and they will be debased.‖
38) [Solomon] said, ―O assembly [of jinn], which of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?‖
39) A powerful one from among the jinn said, ―I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy.‖
40) Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, ―I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you.‖ And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, ―This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful—his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful—then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous.‖
41) He said, ―Disguise for her her throne; we will see whether she will be guided [to truth] or will be of those who is not guided.‖
42) So when she arrived, it was said [to her], ―Is your throne like this?‖ She said, ―[It is] as though it was it.‖ [Solomon said],
―And we were given knowledge before her, and we have been
Muslims [in submission to Allah].
43) And that which she was worshipping other than Allah had averted her [from submission to Him]. Indeed, she was from a disbelieving people.‖
44) She was told, ―Enter the palace.‖ But when she saw it, she thought it was a body of water(1005) and uncovered her shins [to wade through]. He said, ―Indeed, ―Indeed, it is a palace [whose
floor is] made smooth with glass.‖ She said, ―My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, and I submit with Solomon to Allah, Lord of the worlds.‖

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
45) And We had certainly sent to Thamud their brother Salih,
[saying], ―Worship Allah,‖ and at once they were two parties
conflicting.
46) He said, ―O my people, why are you impatient for evil before
[i.e., instead of] good?(1006) Why do you not seek forgiveness of
Allah that you may receive mercy?‖
47) They said, ―We consider you a bad omen, you and those with you.‖ He said, ―Your omen [i.e., fate] is with Allah. Rather, you are a people being tested.‖(1007)
48) And there were in the city nine family heads causing corruption in the land and not amending [its affairs].
49) They said, ―Take a mutual oath by Allah that we will kill him by
night, he and his family. Then we will say to his executor,(1008)
‗We did not witness the destruction of his family, and indeed, we
are truthful.‘‖
50) And they planned a plan, and We planned a plan, while they perceived not.
51) Then look how was the outcome of their plan—that We destroyed them and their people, all.
52) So those are their houses, desolate because of the wrong they had done. Indeed in that is a sign for people who know.
53) And We saved those who believed and used to fear Allah.
54) And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, ―Do you commit
immorality(1009) while you are seeing?(1010)
55) Do you indeed approach men with desire instead of women?
Rather, you are a people behaving ignorantly.‖
56) But the answer of his people was not except that they said,
―Expel the family of Lot from your city. Indeed, they are people
who keep themselves pure.‖
57) So We saved him and his family, except for his wife; We destined her to be of those who remained behind.
58) And We rained upon them a rain [of stones], and evil was the rain of those who were warned.
59) Say, [O Muhammad], ―Praise be to Allah, and peace upon His servants whom He has chosen. Is Allah better or what they associate with Him?
60) [More precisely], is He [not best] who created the heavens and the earth and sent down for you rain from the sky, causing to grow thereby gardens of joyful beauty which you could not
[otherwise] have grown the trees thereof? Is there a deity with Allah?(1011) [No], but they are a people who ascribe equals [to Him].
61) Is He [not best] who made the earth a stable ground and placed within it rivers and made for it firmly set mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier? Is there a deity with Allah? [No], but most of them do not know.
62) Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you inheritors of the earth?(1012) Is there a deity with Allah? Little do you remember.
63) Is He [not best] who guides you through the darknesses of the land and sea and who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy? Is there a deity with Allah? High is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
64) Is He [not best] who begins creation and then repeats it and who provides for you from the heaven and earth? Is there a deity with Allah? Say, ―Produce your proof, if you should be truthful.‖

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
65) Say, ―None in the heavens and earth knows the unseen except
Allah, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.‖
66) Rather, their knowledge is arrested concerning the Hereafter.
Rather, they are in doubt about it. Rather, they are, concerning it,
blind.
67) And those who disbelieve say, ―When we have become dust as well as our forefathers, will we indeed be brought out [of the graves]?
68) We have been promised this, we and our forefathers, before.
This is not but legends of the former peoples.‖
69) Say, [O Muhammad], ―Proceed [i.e., travel] through the land and
observe how was the end of the criminals.‖
70) And grieve not over them or be in distress from what they conspire.
71) And they say, ―When is [the fulfillment of] this promise, if you
should be truthful?‖
72) Say, ―Perhaps it is close behind you [i.e., very near]—some of that for which you are impatient.
73) And indeed, your Lord is full of bounty for the people, but most
of them do not show gratitude.‖
74) And indeed, your Lord knows what their breast conceal and what they declare.
75) And there is nothing concealed(1013) within the heaven and the earth except that it is in a clear Register.(1014)
76) Indeed, this Qur‘an relates to the Children of Israel most of that
over which they disagree.
77) And indeed, it is guidance and mercy for the believers.
78) Indeed, your Lord will judge between them by His [wise]
judgment. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
79) So rely upon Allah; indeed, you are upon the clear truth.
80) Indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the
deaf hear the call when they have turned their backs retreating.
81) And you cannot guide the blind away from their error. You will only make hear those who believe in Our verses so they are Muslims [i.e., submitting to Allah].
82) And when the word [i.e., decree] befalls them,(1015) We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them,
[saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith].
83) And [mention] the Day when We will gather from every nation a company of those who deny Our signs, and they will be [driven] in rows
84) Until, when they arrive [at the place of Judgment], He will say,
―Did you deny My signs while you encompassed them not in
knowledge, or what [was it that] you were doing?‖
85) And the decree will befall them(1016) for the wrong they did, and they will not [be able to] speak.
86) Do they not see that We made the night that they may rest therein and the day giving sight? Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.
87) And [mention] the Day the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will be terrified except whom Allah wills. And all will come to Him humbled.
88) And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while they will pass as the passing of clouds. [It is] the work of Allah, who perfected all things. Indeed, He is Acquainted with that which you do.
89) Whoever comes [at Judgment] with a good deed will have better than it, and they, from the terror of that Day, will be safe.
90) And whoever comes with an evil deed(1017) —their faces will be
overturned into the Fire, [and it will be said], ―Are you
recompensed except for what you used to do?‖
91) [Say, O Muhammad], ―I have only been commanded to worship
the Lord of this city,(1018) who made it sacred and to whom
[belongs] all things. And I am commanded to be of the Muslims
[i.e., those who submit to Allah]
92) And to recite the Qur‘an.‖ And whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] himself; and whoever strays—say, ―I am only
[one] of the warners.‖
93) And say, ―[All] praise is [due] to Allah. He will show you His signs, and you will recognize them. And your Lord is not unaware of what you do.‖

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی قصص به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی قصص به زبان انگلیسی

Qasas-28(1019)

1) Ta, Seen, Meem.(1020)
2) These are the verses of the clear Book.
3) We recite to you from the news of Moses and Pharaoh in truth
for a people who believe.
4) Indeed, Pharaoh exalted himself in the land and made its people into factions, oppressing a sector among them, slaughtering their sons and keeping their women alive. Indeed, he was of the corrupters.
5) And We wanted to confer favor upon those who were oppressed in the land and make them leaders and make them inheritors
6) And established them in the land and show Pharaoh and [his minister] Haman and their soldiers through them(1021) that which they had feared.
7) And We inspired to the mother of Moses, [saying], "Suckle him; but when you fear for him, cast him into the river and do not fear and do not grieve. Indeed, We will return him to you and
will make him [one] of the messengers."
8) And the family of Pharaoh picked him up [out of the river] so that he would become to them an enemy and a [cause of] grief. Indeed, Pharaoh and Haman and their soldiers were deliberate sinners.
9) And the wife of Pharaoh said, "[He will be ] a comfort of the eye
[i.e., pleasure] for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he
may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not.(1022)
10) And the heart of Moses' mother became empty [of all ease]. She was about to disclose [the matter concerning] him had We not bound fast her heart that she would be of the believers.
11) And she said to his sister, "Follow him"; so she would watch him from a distance while they perceived not.
12) And We had prevented from him [all] wet nurses before,(1023) so she said, "Shall I direct you to a household that will be
responsible for him for you while they are to him [for his
upbringing] sincere?
13) So We restored him to his mother that she might be content and not grieve and that she would know that the promise of Allah is true. But most of them [i.e., the people] do not know.
14) And when he attained his full strength and was [mentally] mature, We bestowed upon him judgment and knowledge. And thus do We reward the doers of good.
15) And he entered the city at a time of inattention by its people(1024) and found therein two men fighting: one from his faction and one from among his enemy. And the one from his faction called
for help to him against the one from his enemy, so Moses struck
him and [unintentionally] killed him. [Moses] said, "This is from the work of Satan. Indeed, he is a manifest, misleading enemy."
16) He said, "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, so forgive me," and He forgave him. Indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
17) He said, "My Lord, for the favor You bestowed upon me, I will never be an assistant to the criminals."
18) And he became inside the city fearful and anticipating
[exposure], when suddenly the one who sought his help the
previous day cried out to him [once again]. Moses said to him, "Indeed, you are an evident, [persistent] deviator."
19) And when he wanted to strike the one who was an enemy to both of them, he(1025) said, "O Moses, do you intend to kill me as you killed someone yesterday? You only want to be a tyrant in the
land and do not want to be of the amenders."
20) A man came from the farthest end of the city, running. He said, "O Moses, indeed the eminent ones are conferring over you
[intending] to kill you, so leave [the city]; indeed, I am to you of the sincere advisors."
21) So he left it, fearful and anticipating [apprehension]. He said, "My Lord, save me from the wrongdoing people."
22) And when he directed himself toward Madyan, he said, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to the sound way."
23) And when he came to the water [i.e., well] of Madyan, he found there a crowd of people watering [their flocks], and he found aside from them two women driving back [their flocks]. He said,
"What is your circumstance?" They said, "We do not water until the shepherds dispatch [their flocks]; and our father is an old man."
24) So he watered [their flocks] for them; then he went back to the shade and said, "My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need."
25) Then one of the two women came to him walking with shyness.
She said, "Indeed, my father invites you that he may reward you for having watered for us." So when he came to him(1026) and
related to him the story, he said, "Fear not. You have escaped from the wrongdoing people."
26) One of the women said, "O my father, hire him. Indeed, the best one you can hire is the strong and trustworthy."

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
27) He said, "Indeed, I wish to wed you one of these, my two daughters, on [the condition] that you serve me for eight years;
but if you complete ten, it will be [as a favor] from you. And I do not wish to put you in difficulty. You will find me, if Allah wills, from among the righteous."
28) [Moses] said, "That is [established] between me and you.
Whichever of the two terms I complete—there is no injustice to
me, and Allah, over what we say, is Witness.
29) And when Moses had completed the term and was traveling with his family, he perceived from the direction of the mount a fire. He said to his family, "Stay here; indeed, I have perceived a fire. Perhaps I will bring you from there [some] information or burning wood from the fire that you may warm yourselves."
30) But when he came to it, he was called from the right side of the valley in a blessed spot –from the tree,(1027) "O Moses, indeed I am Allah, Lord of the worlds."
31) And [he was told], "Throw down your staff." But when he saw it writhing as if it was a snake, he turned in flight and did not return.(1028) [Allah said], "O Moses, approach and fear not. Indeed, you are of the secure.
32) Insert your hand into the opening of your garment; it will come out white, without disease. And draw in you arm close to you [as prevention] from fear, for those are two proofs from your Lord
to Pharaoh and his establishment. Indeed, they have been a people defiantly disobedient."
33) He said, "My Lord, indeed, I killed from among them someone, and I fear they will kill me.
34) And my brother Aaron is more fluent than me in tongue, so send him with me as support, verifying me. Indeed, I fear that they will deny me."
35) [Allah] said, "We will strengthen your arm through your brother and grant you both supremacy so they will not reach you. [It will
be] through Our signs; you and those who follow you will be the predominant."
36) But when Moses came to them with Our signs as clear evidences, they said, "This is not except invented magic, and we have not heard of this [religion] among our forefathers."
37) And Moses said, "My Lord is more knowing [than we or you] of who has come with guidance from Him and to whom will be succession in the home.(1029) Indeed, wrongdoers do not succeed."
38) And Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me. Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay(1030) and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses. And indeed, I do think that he is among the liars."
39) And he was arrogant, he and his soldiers, in the land, without right, and they thought that they would not be returned to Us.
40) So We took him and his soldiers and threw them into the sea.(1031) So see how was the end of the wrongdoers.
41) And We made them leaders(1032) inviting to the Fire, and on the
Day of Resurrection they will not be helped.
42) And We caused to overtake them in this world a curse, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be of the despised.(1033)
43) And We gave Moses the Scripture, after We had destroyed the former generations, as enlightenment for the people and guidance and mercy that they might be reminded.
44) And you, [O Muhammad], were not on the western side [of the mount] when We revealed to Moses the command, and you were not among the witnesses [to that]

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
45) But We produced [many] generations [after Moses], and prolonged was their duration.(1034) And you were not a resident among the people of Madyan, reciting to them Our verses, but We were senders [of this message].(1035)
46) And you were not at the side of the mount when We called
[Moses] but [were sent] as a mercy from your Lord to warn a
people to whom no warner had come before you that they might be reminded.
47) And if not that a disaster should strike them for what their hands put forth [of sins] and they would say, "Our Lord, why did You not send us a messenger so we could have followed Your verses and been among the believers?"…(1036)
48) But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, "Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two works of magic supporting each other,(1037) and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."
49) Say, "Then bring a scripture from Allah which is more guiding than either of them that I may follow it, if you should be truthful."
50) But if they do not respond to you—then know that they only follow their [own] desires. And who is more astray than one who follows his desire without guidance from Allah? Indeed, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.
51) And We have [repeatedly] conveyed to them the word [i.e., the
Qur'an] that they might be reminded.
52) Those to whom We gave the Scripture before it—they(1038) are believers in it.
53) And when it is recited to them, they say, "We have believed in it; indeed, it is the truth from our Lord. Indeed we were, [even] before it, Muslims [i.e., submitting to Allah]."
54) Those will be given their reward twice for what they patiently endured and [because] they avert evil through good, and from what We have provided them they spend.
55) And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you;(1039) we seek not the ignorant."
56) Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but
Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the
[rightly] guided.
57) And they, [i.e., the Quraysh] say, "If we were to follow the guidance with you, we would be swept(1040) from our land." Have we not established for them a safe sanctuary to which are brought the fruits of all things as provision from Us? But most of them do not know.
58) And how many a city have We destroyed that was insolent in its
[way of] living, and those are their dwellings which have not been inhabited after them except briefly.(1041) And it is We who
were the inheritors.
59) And never would your Lord have destroyed the cities until He had sent to their mothers [i.e., principal city] a messenger reciting to them Our verses. And We would not destroy the cities except while their people were wrongdoers.
60) And whatever thing you [people] have been given—it is [only for] the enjoyment of worldly life and its adornment. And what is with Allah is better and more lasting; so will you not use reason?
61) Then it is he whom We have promised a good promise which he will meet [i.e., obtain] like he for whom We provided enjoyment of worldly life [but] then he is, on the Day of Resurrection, among those presented [for punishment in Hell]?
62) And [mention] the Day He will call them and say, "Where are
My 'partners' which you used to claim?"
63) Those upon whom the word(1042) will have come into effect will say, "Our Lord, these are the ones we led to error. We led them
to error just as we were in error. We declare our disassociation
[from them] to You. They did not used to worship [i.e., obey]
us."(1043)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
64) And it will be said, "Invoke your 'partners' and they will invoke them; but they will not respond to them, and they will sees the punishment. If only they had followed guidance!
65) And [mention] the Day He will call them and say, "What did you answer the messengers?"
66) But the information(1044) will be unapparent to them that Day, so they will not [be able to] ask one another.
67) But as for one who had repented, believed, and done righteousness, it is expected [i.e., promised by Allah] that he will be among the successful.
68) And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; not for them was the choice. Exalted is Allah and high above what they associate with Him.
69) And your Lord knows what their breast conceal and what they declare.
70) And He is Allah; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the
[final] decision, and to Him you will be returned.
71) Say, "Have you considered1045) if Allah should make for you the night continuous until the Day of Resurrection, what deity other than Allah could bring you light? Then will you not hear?"
72) Say, "Have you considered: if Allah should make for you the day continuous until the Day of Resurrection, what deity other than Allah could bring you a night in which you may rest? Then will you not see?"
73) And out of His mercy He made for you the night and the day that you may rest therein and [by day] seek from His bounty and
[that] perhaps you will be grateful.
74) And [mention] the Day He will call them and say, "Where are my 'partners' which you used to claim?"
75) And We will extract from every nation a witness and say, "Produce your proof," and they will know that the truth belongs to Allah, and lost from them is that which they used to invent.
76) Indeed, Qarun was from the people of Moses, but he tyrannized them. And We gave him of treasures whose keys would burden a band of strong men; thereupon his people said to him, "Do not exult. Indeed, Allah does not like the exultant.
77) But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters."
78) He said, "I was only given it because of knowledge I have." Did he not know that Allah had destroyed before him of generations those who were greater than him in power and greater in accumulation [of wealth]? But the criminals, about their sins, will not be asked.(1046)
79) So he came out before his people in his adornment. Those who desired the worldly life said, "Oh, would that we had like what was given to Qarun. Indeed, he is one of great fortune."
80) But those who been given knowledge said, "Woe to you! The reward of Allah is better for he who believes and does righteousness. And none are granted it except the patient."
81) And We caused the earth to swallow him and his home. And there was for him no company to aid him other than Allah, nor was he of those who [could] defend themselves.
82) And those who had wished for his position the previous day began to say, "Oh, how Allah extends provision to whom He wills of His servants and restricts it! If not that Allah had conferred favor on us, He would have caused it to swallow us. Oh, how the disbelievers do not succeed!"
83) That home of the Hereafter We assign to those who do not desire exaltedness upon the earth or corruption. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous.
84) Whoever comes [on the Day of Judgment] with a good deed will have better than it; and whoever comes with an evil deed—then those who did evil deeds will not be recompensed except [as much as] what they used to do.
85) Indeed, [O Muhammad], He who imposed upon you the Qur'an will take you back to a place of return.(1047) Say, "My Lord is most knowing of who brings guidance and who is in clear error."
86) And you were not expecting that the Book would be conveyed to you, but [it is] a mercy from your Lord. So do not be an assistant to the disbelievers.(1048)
87) And never let them avert you from the verses of Allah after they have been revealed to you. And invite [people] to your Lord. And never be of those who associate others with Allah.

88) And do not invoke with Allah another deity. There is no deity except Him. Everything will be destroyed except His face.(1049) His is the judgment, and to Him you will be returned.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی عنکبوت به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی عنکبوت به زبان انگلیسی

Ankabut-29(1050)

1) Alif, Lam, Meem(1051)
2) Do the people think that they will be left to say, ―We believe‖
and they will not be tried?
3) But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
4) Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun [i.e., escape] Us? Evil is what they judge [i.e., assume].
5) Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah—indeed, the term of [i.e., decreed by] Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
6) And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself.
Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.
7) And those who believe and do righteous deeds—We will surely remove from them their misdeeds and will surely reward them according to the best of what they used to do.
8) And We have enjoined upon man goodness to parents. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge,(1052) do not obey them. To Me is your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do.
9) And those who believe and do righteous deeds—We will surely admit them among the righteous [into Paradise].
10) And of the people are some who say, ―We believe in Allah,‖ but when one [of them] is harmed for [the cause of] Allah, they consider the trial [i.e., harm] of the people as [if it were] the punishment of Allah. But if victory comes from your Lord, they say, ―Indeed, We were with you.‖ Is not Allah most knowing of what is within the breast of the worlds [i.e., all creatures]?
11) And Allah will surely make evident those who believe, and He will surely make evident the hypocrites.
12) And those who disbelieve say to those who believe, ―Follow our way, and we will carry your sins.‖(1053) But they will not carry anything of their sins. Indeed, they are liars.
13) But they will surely carry their [own] burdens and [other] burdens along with their burdens,(1054) and they will surely be questioned on the Day of Resurrection about what they used to
invent.
14) And We certainly sent Noah to his people, and he remained among them a thousand years minus fifty years, and the flood seized them while they were wrongdoers.
15) But We saved him and the companions of the ship, and We made it(1055) a sign for the worlds.
16) And [We sent] Abraham, when he said to his people, ―Worship
Allah and fear Him. That is best for you, if you should know.
17) You only worship, besides Allah, idols, and you produce a falsehood. Indeed, those you worship besides Allah do not possess for you [the power of] provision. So seek from Allah provision and worship Him and be grateful to Him. To Him you will be returned.‖
18) And if you [people] deny [the message]—already nations before you have denied. And there is not upon the Messenger except
[the duty of] clear notification.(1056)
19) Have they not considered how Allah begins creation and then repeats it? Indeed that, for Allah, is easy.
20) Say, [O Muhammad], ―Travel through the land and observe how
He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation
[i.e., development]. Indeed Allah, over all things, is competent.‖
21) He punishes whom He wills and has mercy upon whom He wills, and to Him you will be returned.
22) And you will not cause failure [to Allah] upon the earth or in the heaven. And you have not other than Allah any protector or any helper.
23) And the ones who disbelieve in the signs of Allah and the meeting with Him—those have despaired of My mercy, and they will have a painful punishment.
24) And the answer of his [i.e., Abraham‘s] people was not but that they said, ―Kill him or burn him,‖ but Allah saved him from the fire. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.
25) And [Abraham] said, ―You have only taken, other than Allah, idols as [a bond of] affection among you in worldly life. Then on the Day of Resurrection you will deny one another and curse one another, and your refuge will be the Fire, and you will not have any helpers.‖
26) And Lot believed him. [Abraham] said, ―Indeed, I will emigrate to [the service of] my Lord. Indeed, He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.‖
27) And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among
the righteous.
28) And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, ―Indeed, you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
29) Indeed, you approach men and obstruct the road(1057) and commit in your meetings [every] evil.‖ And the answer of his people was not but they said, ―Bring us the punishment of Allah, if you should be of the truthful.‖
30) He said, ―My Lord, support me against the corrupting people.‖
31) And when Our messengers [i.e., angels] came to Abraham with the good tidings,(1058) they said, ―Indeed, we will destroy the
people of that [i.e., Lot‘s] city. Indeed, its people have been
wrongdoers.‖
32) [Abraham] said, ―Indeed, within it is Lot.‖ They said, ―We are more knowing of who is within it. We will surely save him and his family, except his wife. She is to be of those who remain behind.‖
33) And when Our messengers, [i.e., angels] came to Lot, he was distressed for them and felt for them great discomfort.(1059) They said, ―Fear not, nor grieve. Indeed, we will save you and your family, except your wife; she is to be of those who remain behind.
34) Indeed, we will bring down on the people of this city punishment
from the sky because they have been defiantly disobedient.‖
35) And We have certainly left of it a sign as clear evidence for a people who use reason.
36) And to Madyan [We sent] their brother Shu‘ayb, and he said, ―O my people, worship Allah and expect the Last Day and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption.‖
37) But they denied him, so the earthquake seized them, and they became within their home [corpses] fallen prone.
38) And [We destroyed] ‗Aad and Thamud, and it has become clear to you from their [ruined] dwellings. And Satan had made pleasing to them their deeds and averted them from the path, and they were endowed with perception.
39) And [We destroyed] Qarun and Pharaoh and Haman. And Moses had already come to them with clear evidences, and they were arrogant in the land, but they were not outrunners [of Our punishment].
40) So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast [from the sky], and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves.
41) The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes [i.e., constructs] a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.
42) Indeed, Allah knows whatever thing they call upon other than
Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
43) And these examples We present to the people, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.
44) Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth. Indeed in that is a sign for the believers.
45) Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do.
46) And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, ―We believe in that which has been revealed to us
and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we
are Muslims [in submission] to Him.‖
47) And thus We have sent down to you the Book [i.e., Qur‘an]. And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture believe in it. And among these [people of Makkah] are those who believe in it. And none reject Our verses except the disbelievers.
48) And you did not recite before it any scripture, nor did you inscribe one with your right hand. Then [i.e., otherwise] the falsifiers would have had [cause for] doubt.
49) Rather, it [i.e., the Qur‘an] is distinct verses [preserved] within the breasts of those who have been given knowledge. And none reject Our verses except the wrongdoers.
50) But they say, ―Why are not signs sent down to him from his Lord?‖ Say, ―The signs are only with Allah, and I am only a clear warner.‖

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
51) And is it not sufficient for them that We revealed to you the Book [i.e., the Qur‘an] which is recited to them? Indeed in that is a mercy and reminder for a people who believe.
52) Say, ―Sufficient is Allah between me and you as Witness. He knows what is in the heavens and earth. And those who have believed in falsehood and disbelieved in Allah—it is they who
are the losers.‖
53) And they urge you to hasten the punishment. And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them. But it will surely come to them suddenly while they perceive not.
54) They urge you to hasten the punishment. And indeed, Hell will be encompassing of the disbelievers
55) On the Day the punishment will cover them from above them and from below their feet and it is said, ―Taste [the result of] what you used to do.‖
56) O My servants who have believed indeed My earth is spacious, so worship only Me.
57) Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned.
58) And those who have believed and done righteous deeds—We
will surely assign to them of Paradise [elevated] chambers
beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers
59) Who have been patient and upon their Lord rely.
60) And how many a creature carries not its [own] provision. Allah provides for it and for you. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
61) If you asked them, ―Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?‖ they would surely say,
―Allah.‖ Then how are they deluded?
62) Allah extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts for him. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing.
63) And if you asked them, ―Who sends down rain from the sky and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness?‖ they would surely say ―Allah.‖ Say, ―Praise to Allah‖; but most of them do
not reason.
64) And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter—that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
65) And when they board a ship, they supplicate Allah, sincere to Him in religion [i.e., faith and hope]. But when He delivers them to the land, at once they associate others with Him
66) So that they will deny what We have granted them, and they will enjoy themselves. But they are going to know.(1060)
67) Have they not seen that We made [Makkah] a safe sanctuary, while people are being taken away(1061) all around them? Then in falsehood do they believe, and in the favor of Allah they disbelieve?
68) And who is more unjust that one who invents a lie about Allah or denies the truth when it has come to him? Is there not in Hell a
[sufficient] residence for the disbelievers?
69) And those who strive for Us—We will surely guide them to Our ways.(1062) And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی روم به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی روم به زبان انگلیسی

Rum-30(1063)

1) Alif, Lam, Meem.(1064)
2) The Romans have been defeated(1065)
3) In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome.
4) Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command [i.e.,
decree] before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice
5) In the victory of Allah.(1066) He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
6) [It is] the promise of Allah. Allah does not fail in His promise, but most of the people do not know.
7) They know what is apparent of the worldly life, but they, of the
Hereafter, are unaware.
8) Do they not contemplate within themselves?(1067) Allah has not created the heavens and the earth and what is between them
except in truth and for a specified term. And indeed, many of the people, in the meeting with their Lord, are disbelievers.
9) Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed [or excavated] the earth and built it up more than they [i.e., the Makkans] have built have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were
wronging themselves.
10) Then the end of those who did evil was the worst [consequence]
because they denied the signs of Allah and used to ridicule them.
11) Allah begins creation; and He will repeat it; then to Him you will be returned.
12) And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will be in despair.
13) And there will not be for them among their [alleged] partners
any intercessors, and they will [then] be disbelievers in their
partners.
14) And the Day the Hour appears—that Day they will become separated.
15) And as for those who had believed and done righteous deeds, they will be in garden [of Paradise], delighted.
16) But as for those who disbelieved and denied Our verses and the meeting of the Hereafter, those will be brought into the punishment [to remain].
17) So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.
18) And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.
19) He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. And thus will you be brought out.(1068)
20) And of His signs is that He created you from dust; then, suddenly you are human beings dispersing [throughout the earth].
21) And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
22) And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge.
23) And of His signs is your sleep by night and day and your seeking of His bounty. Indeed in that are signs for a people who listen.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
24) And of His signs is [that] He shows you the lightening [causing] fear and aspiration, and He sends down rain from the sky by which He brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that are signs for a people who use reason.
25) And of His signs is that the heaven and earth stand [i.e., remain] by His command. Then when He calls you with a [single] call from the earth, immediately you will come forth.
26) And to Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and earth. All are to Him devoutly obedient.
27) And it is He who begins creation; then He repeats it, and that is
[even] easier for Him. To Him belongs the highest description
[i.e., attribute] in the heavens and earth. And He is the Exalted in
Might, the Wise.
28) He presents to you an example from yourselves. Do you have among those whom your right hands possess [i.e. slaves] any partners in what We have provided for you so that you are equal therein [and] would fear them as your fear of one another [within a partnership]?(1069) Thus do We detail the verses for a people who use reason.
29) But those who wrong follow their [own] desires without knowledge. Then who can guide one whom Allah has sent astray? And for them there are no helpers.
30) So direct your face [i.e., self] toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah(1070) of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah.(1071) That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.
31) [Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah
32) [Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing of what it has.(1072)
33) And when adversity touches the people, they call upon their Lord, turning in repentance to Him. Then when He lets them taste mercy from Him, at once a party of them associate others with their Lord,
34) So that they will deny what We have granted them.(1073) Then enjoy yourselves, for you are going to know.
35) Or have We sent down to them an authority [i.e., a proof or scripture], and it speaks of what they were associating with Him?
36) And when We let the people taste mercy, they rejoice therein, but if evil afflicts them for what their hands have put forth, immediately they despair.
37) Do they not see that Allah extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]? Indeed, in that are signs for a people who believe.
38) So give the relative his right, as well as the needy and the traveler. That is best for those who desire the countenance of Allah, and it is they who will be the successful.
39) And whatever you give for usury to increase within the wealth of people(1074) will not increase with Allah. But what you give in zakah,(1075) desiring the countenance of Allah—those are the multipliers.(1076)
40) Allah is the one who created you, then provided for you, then will cause you to die, and then will give you life. Are there any of your ―partners‖ who does anything of that? Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him.
41) Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He [i.e., Allah] may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [i.e., refrain].
42) Say, [O Muhammad], ―Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah].
43) So direct your face [i.e., self] toward the correct religion before a Day comes from Allah of which there is no repelling. That Day, they will be divided.(1077)
44) Whoever disbelieves—upon him is [the consequence of] his disbelief. And whoever does righteousness—they are for themselves preparing,
45) That He may reward those who have believed and done righteous deeds out of His bounty. Indeed, He doesn‘t like the disbelievers.
46) And of His signs is that He sends the winds as bringers of good tidings and let you taste His mercy [i.e., rain] and so the ships may sail at His command and so you may seek of His bounty, and perhaps you will be grateful.
47) And We have already sent messengers before you to their peoples, and they came to them with clear evidences; then We took retribution from those who committed crimes, and incumbent upon Us was support(1078) of the believers.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
48) It is Allah who sends the winds, and they stir the clouds and spread them in the sky however He wills, and He makes them fragments so you see the rain emerge from within them. And when He causes it to fall upon whom He wills of His servants, immediately they rejoice
49) Although they were, before it was sent down upon them—before that, in despair.
50) So observe the effects of the mercy of Allah—how He gives life to the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed, that [same one] will give life to the dead, and He is over all things competent.
51) But if We should send a [bad] wind and they saw [their crops]
turned yellow, they would remain thereafter disbelievers.(1079)
52) So indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the deaf hear the call when they turn their backs, retreating.
53) And you cannot guide the blind away from their error. You will only make hear those who believe in Our verses so they are Muslims [in submission to Allah].
54) Allah is the one who created you from weakness, then made after weakness strength, then made after strength weakness and white hair. He creates what He wills, and He is the Knowing, the Competent.
55) And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will swear they had remained but an hour. Thus they were deluded.
56) But those who were given knowledge and faith will say, ―You remained the extent of Allah‘s decree until the Day of Resurrection, and this is the Day of Resurrection, but you did not used to know.‖(1080)
57) So that Day, their excuse will not benefit those who wronged, nor will they be asked to appease [Allah].
58) And We have certainly presented to the people in this Qur‘an from every [kind of] example. But, [O Muhammad], if you should bring them a sign, the disbelievers will surely say, ―You
[believers] are but falsifiers.‖
59) Thus does Allah seal the hearts of those who do not know.(1081)
60) So be patient. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And let them
not disquiet you who are not certain in faith.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی لقمان به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی لقمان به زبان انگلیسی

Luqman-31(1082)

1) Alif, Lam, Meem.(1083)
2) These are the verse of the wise(1084) Book,
3) As guidance and mercy for the doers of good
4) Who establish prayer and give zakah, and they, of the Hereafter,
are certain [in faith].
5) Those are on
guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.
6) And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech(1085)
to mislead others] from the way of Allah without knowledge and
who takes it [i.e., His way] in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.
7) And when our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them, as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment.
8) Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds – for them are the Gardens of Pleasure.
9) Wherein they abide eternally; [it is] the promise of Allah [which is] truth. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
10) He created the heavens without pillars that you see and has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with you, and dispersed therein from every creature. And We sent down rain from the sky and made grow therein [plants] of every noble kind.
11) This is the creation of Allah. So show Me what those other than
Him have created. Rather, the wrongdoers are in clear error.
12) And We had certainly given Luqman wisdom [and said], "Be grateful to Allah." And whoever is grateful is grateful for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever denies [His favor] – then indeed, Allah is free of need and Praiseworthy.
13) And[ mention, O Muhammad], when Luqman said to his son while he was instructing him, "O my son, do not associate
[anything] with Allah. Indeed, association [with him] is great injustice."
14) And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her]in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the final] destination.
15) But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge,(1086) do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance].
Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about
what they used to do.
16) [And Luqman said], "O my son, indeed if it [i.e., wrong] should be the weight of a mustard seed and should be within a rock or
[anywhere] in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.
17) O my son, establish prayer, enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and be patient over what befalls you. Indeed, [all] that is of the matters [requiring] determination.(1087)
18) And do not turn your cheek [in contempt] toward people(1088)
and do not walk through the earth exultantly. Indeed, Allah does
not like anyone self-deluded and boastful.
19) And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."
20) Do you not see that Allah had made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book. [from Him].
21) And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather , we will follow that upon which we found our fathers." Even if Satan was inviting them to the punishment of
the Blaze?
22) And whoever submits his face [i.e., self] to Allah while he is a doer of good – the he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold. And to Allah will be the outcome of [al] matters.
23) And whoever has disbelieved – let not his disbelief grieve you.
To Us is their return, and We will inform them of what they did.
Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.
24) We grant them enjoyment for a little; then We will force them to a massive punishment.
25) And if you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth?" they would surely say, "Allah." Say, "[Allah} praise is [due] to Allah"; but most of them do not know.
26) To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Indeed, Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.
27) And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea [was ink], replenished thereafter by seven [more] seas, the words(1089) of Allah would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in
Might and Wise.
28) Your creation and your resurrection will not be but as that of a single soul.(1090) Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.
29) Do you not see [i.e., know] that Allah causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term, and that Allah, with whatever you do, is acquainted?
30) That is because Allah is the Truth, and that what they call upon other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the most High, the Grand.
31) Do you not see that ships sail through the sea by the favor of Allah that He may show you of His signs?. Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful.
32) And when waves come over them like canopies, they supplicate Allah, sincere to Him in religion [i.e., faith]. But when He delivers them to the land, there are [some] of them who are moderate [in faith]. And none rejects Our signs except everyone treacherous and ungrateful.
33) O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver [i.e., Satan].
34) Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs.(1091) And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی سجده به زبان انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی سجده به زبان انگلیسی

Sajdah-32(1092)
1) Alif, Lam, Meem.(1093)
2) [This is] the revelation of the Book about which there is no
doubt from the Lord of the worlds.
3) Or do they say, "He invented it"? Rather, it is the truth from your Lord, [O Muhammad], that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you [so] perhaps they will be guided.
4) It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne.(1094) You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?
5) He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; them it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count.
6) That is the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.,
7) Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay.
8) Then He made his reproduction out of the extract of a liquid disdained.
9) Then He proportioned him and breathed into him from His
[created] element of life(1095) and made for you hearing and
vision and hearts [i.e., intellect]; little are you grateful.
10) And they say, "When we are lost [i.e., disintegrated] within the earth, will we indeed be [recreated] in a new creation?" Rather, they are, in the meeting with their Lord, disbelievers.
11) Say, "The angel of death will take you who has been entrusted with you. Then to your Lord you will be returned."
12) If you could but see when the criminals are hanging their heads before their Lord, [saying], "Our Lord, we have seen and heard, so return us [to the world]; we will work righteousness. Indeed, we are [now] certain."
13) And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word(1096) from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together.
14) So taste [punishment] because you forgot the meeting of this, your Day; indeed, We have [accordingly] forgotten you. And taste the punishment of eternity for what you used to do."
15) Only those who believe in Our verses who, when they are reminded by them, fall down in prostration and exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord, and they are not arrogant.
16) Their sides part [i.e., they arise] from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend.(1097)
17) And no soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort for eyes [i.e., satisfaction] as reward for what they used to do.
18) Then is one who was a believer like one who was defiantly disobedient? They are not equal.
19) As for those who disbelieved and did righteous deeds, for them will be the gardens of Refuge as hospitality for what they used to do.
20) But as for those who defiantly disobeyed, their refuge is the Fire.
Every time they wish to emerge from it, they will be returned to
it while it is said to them, "taste the punishment of the Fire which you used to deny."
21) And we will surely let them taste the nearer punishment(1098) short of the greater punishment that perhaps they will return [i.e., repent].
22) And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord; then he turns away from them? Indeed, We from the criminals, will take retribution.
23) And We certainly gave Moses the Scripture, so do not be in doubt over his meeting.(1099) And we made it [i.e., the Torah] it
[i.e., the Torah] guidance for the children of Israel.
24) And We made from among them leaders guiding by Our command when they were patient and [when] they were certain of Our signs.
25) Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the day of
Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.
26) Has it not become clear to them how many generations We destroyed before them, [as] they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in that are signs; then do they not hear?
27) Have they not seen what We drive the water [in clouds] to barren land and bring forth thereby crops from which their livestock eat and [they] themselves? Then do they not see?
28) And they say, "When will be this conquest,(1100) if you should be truthful?"
29) Say, O Muhammad], "On the Day of Conquest the belief of those who had disbelieved will not benefit them, nor will they be reprieved."
30) So turn away from them and wait. Indeed, they are waiting.

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
ترجمه ی سوره ی احزاب به انگلیسی

ترجمه ی سوره ی احزاب به انگلیسی

Ahzab-33(1101)

1) Prophet, fear Allah and do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
2) And follow that which is revealed to you from your Lord. Indeed
Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
3) And rely upon Allah; and sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
4) Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior. And He has not made your wives whom you declare unlawful(1102) your mothers. And he has not made your claimed [i.e., adopted] sons
your [true] sons. That is [merely] your saying by your mouths, but Allah says the truth, and He guides to the [right ] way.
5) Call them(1103) by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah. But of you do not know their fathers-then they
are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you.
And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
6) The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves,(1104)
and his wives are [in the position of] their mothers. And those of
[blood] relationship are more entitled [to inheritance] in the decree of Allah than the [other] believers and the emigrants, except that you may do to your close associates a kindness
[through bequest]. That was in the Book(1105) inscribed.
7) And [mention, O Muhammad], when We took from the prophets their covenant and from you and from Noah and Abraham and Moses and Jesus, the son of Mary; and We took from them a solemn covenant.
8) That He may question the truthful about their truth.(1106) And He has prepared for the disbelievers a painful punishment.
9) you who have believed, remember the favor of Allah upon you when armies came to [attack] you and We sent upon them a wind and armies [of angels] you did not see. And ever is Allah, of what you do, Seeing.
10) [Remember] when they came at you from above you and from below you, and when eyes shifted [in fear], and hearts reached the throats and you assumed about Allah [various] assumptions.
11) There, the believers were tested and shaken with a severe shaking.
12) And [remember] when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease said, "Allah and His Messenger did not promise us except delusion,"
13) And when a faction of them said, "O people of Yathrib,(1107)
there is no stability for you [here], so return [home]." And a
party of them asked permission of the Prophet, saying, "Indeed, our houses are exposed [i.e., unprotected]," while they were not exposed. They did not intend to except to flee.
14) And if they had been entered upon from all its [surrounding] regions and fitnah [i.e., disbelief] had been demanded of them, they would have done it and not hesitated over it except briefly.
15) And they had already promised Allah before not to turn their backs [i.e., flee]. And ever is the promise to Allah [that about which one will be] questioned.
16) Say, [O Muhammad], "Never will fleeing benefit you if you should flee from death or m killing; and then [if you did]. You would not be given enjoyment [of life] except for a little."
17) Say, "Who is that can protect you from Allah(1108) if He intends for you an ill or intends for you a mercy?" And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or any helper.
18) Already Allah knows the hinderers(1109) among you and those
[hypocrites]who say to their brothers, "Come to us,"(1110) and do
not go to battle, except for a few,"(1111)
19) Indisposed(1112) toward you. And when fear comes, you see them looking at you, their eyes revolving a like one being overcome by death. But when fear departs, they lash you with
sharp tongues, indisposed toward [any] good. Those have not
believed, so Allah has rendered their deeds worthless, and ever is that, for Allah, easy.
20) They think companies have not [yet] withdrawn.(1113) And if the companies should come [again], they would wish they were in the desert among the Bedouins, inquiring [from afar] about your
news. And if they should be among you, they would not fight
except for a little.
21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern(1114) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the last day and [who] remembers Allah often.
22) And when the believers saw the companies, they said, "This is what Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth." And it increased them only in faith and acceptance.