راز فردا ز چشمت نهان است در تامل هزاران زیان است
پس بیا بوسه ده بر رخ من ای نگارین بت بیست ساله
چون جوانی گلی بی دوام است خیز و پر کن برایم پیاله
ای دلارام شیرین و طناز وصل عشاق ختم سفرهاست
عاشقان جمله دانند این راز عشق کالای نقد جهان است

واکنش ها: Sima

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought I summon up remembrance of things past, I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought, And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste: Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow, For precious friends hid in death's dateless night, And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe, And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight: Then can I grieve at grievances foregone, And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er The sad account of fore-bemoanèd moan, Which I new pay as if not paid before. But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, All losses are restored and sorrows end.

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
i can see a part of heavennever felt the way like this beforein my life ***love shines in many colorslove is shining for usbelieve methat my love is real***

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
How can there be pain in a place where there is so much joy? A loving relationship is the most awesome experience in the world. This is why it also holds the potential for so much sadness. There are so many things that can go wrong. We must remember, "Better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all". If we have this attitude we can hold ourselves together during the hard times and rejoice that we have this awesome gift during the good times.

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
The Bit by bit and day by day
In such a special lovely way
Do not know why or how to say
But I shall try to... If I may

And thus I shall try to explain
That despite heavy pouring ..........

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
I'm so tired of this empty feeling
I'm so tired of being alone
I lay here staring at the ceiling
Waiting by the phone

I jump when the phone rings
It brings a smile to my ..........

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
Not once did I expect this to happen.
Never in my wildest dream that I’ve fallen,
To a boy who wasn’t my prince charming
Nor to someone who is my friend.

It must been your sweetness ..........

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
Hatred is a poison that fills your body. It becomes impossible to think of anything else but the object of your hatred. Sometimes if you don't encounter the object of your hatred for a length of time, the hatred may dissipate throughout your body. You may be under the impression that the feeling is gone. The truth is that is has spread like a cancer. It is very important if possible to tell the person who you are angry with how you feel. If this is not possible it might be helpful to discuss your feelings with others. In any case do not let this hatred sit and poison your body.

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
Sadness and darkness are natural cousins. Since ancient times, people have worn black to express their grief. Happiness is attracted to sunshine and depression to darkness. There is a certain romance in darkness and melancholy. There is something mysterious about that which is hidden and unknown. Dark poems may seek to romanticize sadness and depression. Other dark poems are simply poems about sad subjects. The poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe is an example of a delightfully spooky dark poem. There is much room for creativity in this genre.

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
Of all crimes committed against a person, rape is the one that leaves a person feeling the most violated. A rape victim is often left with the feeling that that a part of them has been torn apart. Because the feeling is still with them, the victim may have a sense that the crime is continuously occurring. To use another person's body and ignore the soul the resides within is the most egregious crime that one person can commit against another

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
Those who have studied poetry know that rhyming is only one style of writing a poem. The real criterion that defines a poem is whether I am writing something that could not be conveyed in prose. The strict grammatical rules that define prose have no place for a real poem's sentiment. At the same time a poem doesn't need to convey a profound message in order to qualify. A poem that is cute may very easily fit the this criterion as well.

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
There is a line from a country song that goes, "sometimes life's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers". It describes a man who sees his high school sweetheart at a high school reunion. He realizes how wrong they would have been for each other and how blessed he is to have the partner that he has. Many of us have similar stories. Many times we are lucky enough to end up not with the person that we thought was our soul mate but the person who is really meant for us.

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
The short poem is more challenging to write than a longer poem. It seeks to make every word count and mean exactly what is intended. A short poem has the added benefit of getting the message of poem through to the reader in a succinct way. There are many traditional styles of humorous short poems. The challenge is in getting your words into the proper number of syllables in each stanza. These poems have a technical element to them that contrast with the free flowing poems that are more common today.

hamid_diba

اخراجی موقت
In today's world we are inundated with images of Christmas from the media. We are told that it is all about buying expensive gifts for each other. In today's challenging economic times it is a tragedy that parents spend way more than they can afford to try to please their children. The sad truth is that, "money can't buy you love". A holiday is about the time spent together with loved ones. It is about gifts that come from the heart, and it is the about the thousands of years of tradition that mark the holiday season.

mohammad5mousavi

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
This world, in this world, among so many people
When I gave my heart to see to it that no one Khvadm
I bottle, grabbed stones, the stones, I'm Straight

mohammad5mousavi

کاربر حرفه ای
کاربر ممتاز
Although I am far away from the moon / But if you go around here, and this
And if you are the moon shining smile / wind comes, and if you are the Pass.

Sima

مدیر تالار مهندسی هسته ای همکار مدیر تالار زبان
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز

l-mohajeri

عضو جدید
crying is enough,now stand up again and continue the life.remember there is always one who takes after you if you want him or not.raise your hands to sky and thanks God to give you this experience,because it has made you stronger now.
گریه کردن کافیست.اکنون دوباره برخیز و به زندگی ادامه بده.بخاطر داشته باش که چه تو بخواهی، چه نخواهی، همیشه کسی است که از تو مراقبت میکند.دستانت را بلند کن و خدا را بخاطر این تجربه شکر کن چون این تجربه اکنون تو را قویتر کرده است .

واکنش ها: Sima

Sima

مدیر تالار مهندسی هسته ای همکار مدیر تالار زبان
مدیر تالار
کاربر ممتاز
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]O, who can hold a fire in his hand
By thinking on the frosty Caucasus
Or cloy the hungry edge of appetite
By bare imagination of a feast
Or wallow ***** in December snow
By thinking on fantastic summer’s heat
O, no! the apprehension of the good
Gives but the greater feeling to the worse[SIZE=-0]~
[/SIZE][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]William Shakespeare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shakespeare[FONT=times new roman, times, serif] (1564-1616) , King Richard II. Act i. Sc. 3[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]کیست که بتواند آتش بر کف دست نهد[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]و با یاد کوه های پر برف قفقاز خود را سرگرم کند[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]یا تیغ تیز گرسنگی را با یاد سفره های رنگارنگ کند کند[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]یا برهنه در برف دی ماه فرو غلتد[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]و به آفتاب تموز بیاندیشد[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]نه هیچ کس هیچ کس[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]چنین خطری را به چنان خاطره ای تاب نیاورد[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]از این که خیال خوبی ها درمان بدی ها نیست[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]بلکه صد چندان بر زشتی آنها می افزاید.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]نه هرگز هرگز[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]چنین خطری را به چنان خاطره ای تاب نیاورد[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]از این که خیال خوبی ها درمان بدی ها نیست[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]بلکه صد چندان بر زشتی آنها می افزاید.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-0][FONT=times new roman, times, serif]صد چندان بر زشتی آنها می افزاید.[/SIZE][/FONT]