دوچرخه های مدرن و پیشرفته ورزشی و خانوادگی

yasser_proe

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
طرح یک دوچرخه زیبا با طراحی مدرن Nishiki Urban Commute Concept

جهت مشاهده کامل تصاویر ادامه مطلب را کلیک نمایید

ادامه مطلب

on Of The Wheel طراحی مدرن دوچرخه
Perhaps, but who am I to argue with designers. I get this uncanny feeling that there is a deluge of cycle concepts floating around, so if you get bombarded by one too many concepts, please bear with us. And what have we here; an urban cycle that can be toned down to save space when not in use. Why? Urbanites don’t have spacious homes, and those who do…they don’t need bikes, they use shiny cars. The design consists of 2 systems: Wheel folding system & Bike Structure System.

جهت مشاهده کامل متن و تصاویر ادامه مطلب را کلیک نمایید

ادامه مطلب

The Amazing Expander Bike

It’s called the “Kilobike” and it’s totally magical. You can tell em I told you so. It’s designed to “expand the identity and usage of today’s kids bikes.” Made for Seed, designers at Kilo Design made this a bike to remember. If you’re from a bike family, even if you were the only one in your family to own a bike, you remember having to upgrade to a big-kid bike. It was a sad day, but no more
جهت دانلود کامل... ادامه مطلب را کلیک نمایید

ادامه مطلب

Community Cycles Are For Sharing

Samsung Freecycle is a good lesson in community living; a system that teaches sharing is caring…. In this system you got a base unit mounted on a cycle, a device that you carry with you and a generator; all hooked to each other wirelessly. A bike sharing service is implemented and the twist is that users themselves got to manage the effective working of it.

ادامه مطلب

Reinvention Of The Wheel

Perhaps, but who am I to argue with designers. I get this uncanny feeling that there is a deluge of cycle concepts floating around, so if you get bombarded by one too many concepts, please bear with us. And what have we here; an urban cycle that can be toned down to save space when not in use. Why? Urbanites don’t have spacious homes, and those who do…they don’t need bikes, they use shiny cars. The design consists of 2 systems: Wheel folding system & Bike Structure System

ادامه مطلب

Sporty Bike طراحی دوچرخه های مدرن و زیبا ... جدیدترینها

جهت مشاهده کامل تصاویر ... ادامه مطلب را کلیک نمایید ...

ادامه مطلب

در طراحی مدرن Biomimetics Gone Bad In A Good Way

M.S.Q.T.O. is a quad bike inspired by the irreverent blood sucking mosquito. The rider sits higher than other all-terrain vehicles for a better vantage point to pick out your next prey. The entire

جهت مشاهده کامل متن و
ادامه مطلب
را کلیک نمایید ...

ادامه مطلب

2009/2010 Sports Bike Selection from Mercedes-Benz

جهت مشاهده کامل متن و
ادامه مطلب
را کلیک نمایید ...

ادامه مطلب

Look Ma, No Hands

The Cherry produces no pollution, has all electric drive, plug-in battery, adjustable driving positions, collapses for storage and could be the next generation in personal transportation… maybe. The gel padded seat hides the plug-in battery and cushions your bum. Steering is
در ادامه مطلب

ادامه مطلب

Bikes Are No Longer Boring

Really, Bicycles are no longer just those pedal-some buddies that you use muscle power on, They are primped with other awesome stuff. We recently gave you a list of Folding Bikes, then
جهت مشاهده و
ادامه مطلب

ادامه مطلب

جهت مشاهده کامل تصاویر دوچرخه مدل بالا ... ادامه مطلب ...

ادامه مطلب

بالا