[دانلود] نرم افزار Petrel 2008 + crack و چگونگی نصب

fallahfini

عضو جدید
نحوه نصب برای انسانها!!

نحوه نصب برای انسانها!!

Petrel 2008.1 Setup Tutorial
4. Once installation completed, replace (primlicense.dll - slblicensec.dll - SubjectProject.Dll) from Petrel main folder (x:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Petrel 2008) with the files provided in the crack folder.
5. Copy flex113 folder and paste on to C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\
6. Make up folder C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\
If necessary.

7. Replace ( slbsls.exe ) found in ( C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger
Licensing\flex113) with the one in the crack folder.
8. Edit the license file provided in the crack folder

SERVER my computer name any 8888
DAEMON slbsls c:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger
Licensing\flex113\slbsls.exe
USE_SERVER
FEATURE Petrel_0_MAAAAAH////7A slbsls 2008.1 30-Dec-2010 100 \
ISSUER=GAS START=13-mar-2008 SIGN="DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF \
DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF C0DE"

9. Replace my computer name with your computer name.
10. Copy license that has been edited and paste into ( C:\Program
Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113).
11. Run lmtools.exe in C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger
Licensing\flex113
12. Click “Config Services” Tab. Write down “Schlumberger License Server” in the “Service Name” browse to “C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113\lmgrd.exe”, to path to the lmgrd exe file, browse to “C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113\license.lic” to path to the license file, browse to “+C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113\dbg.log” to path to the debug log file.
13. Check “Start Server at fire up” and “Use Services”. Click “Save Service”
14. Click “Start/Stop/Reread”, “Start Server”, it should tell you that local server started successfully. Click “Reread license file” and Close the application.
15. Run your Petrel 2008.1.

[FONT=&quot]16. Server Path : 8888@localhost[/FONT]​

فاطمه یاس

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
دانلود آموزش کامل نرم افزار پترل ۲۰۰۹(مهندسی اکتشاف نفت)

پسورد : www.oilexploration.ir

برای دانلود اینجا کلیک کنید…

http://dl.oilexploration.ir/?petrel2009

برای دانلود آموزش تصویری نصب نرم افزار پترل به همراه کرک اینجا کلیک کنید…

http://hw7.asset.aparat.com/aparat-video/fc129aaf74115f55d5834bb44ab531cb743548.apt?start=0

منبع : :

آخرین ویرایش:

fallahfini

عضو جدید
I think that those who are desperate for thier course projects or those who tends to work with this program do not venture sans any experience but the blessed you are, i will do it as soon as possible.

thanks for your consideration, you are awesome
Dear Nima ,

fallahfini

عضو جدید
introduction and a little bit more about petrel 2008

introduction and a little bit more about petrel 2008

here is a site for reviewing :

Overview Presentation : a great pdf for introduction.

http://petrelupdates.sis.slb.com/1034.htm

this software is suited for Petroleum engineers as well as Reservoir ones and what it is capable can be briefly mentioned as : d

# Geoscience core
# Reservoir engineering core
# Data and results viewer
# Seismic interpretation
# Domain conversion
# Seismic sampling
# Automated structural interpretation
# Multitrace attributes
# Seismic vol. rend. & extract
# Well correlation
# Facies modeling
# Petrophysical modeling
# Fault analysis
# History match analysis

آخرین ویرایش:

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید
سلام
میگم، من نرم افزار و کرکش رو دانلود کردم طبق دستور نصب انحام دادم اما پیغام خطا دریافت می کنم. ایراد کحاست"
erorr: Define licence server

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید
Dear fallahfini
I falllow the order that you put in this page i couldn't install it plese let me know if i receive the define licence server how i can fix it.......and another question i installed arcgis 9.2 in my computer as well.... that soft ware has a same program to introduce of server..is it possible that one made a problem or no.......................i am waiting to hear from you

king regards
cheers

fallahfini

عضو جدید
i installed the program successfully

i installed the program successfully

in next post i am going to tell you how and the peoblems i encountered.

fallahfini

عضو جدید

Petrel 2008.1 Setup Tutorial
4. Once installation completed, replace (primlicense.dll - slblicensec.dll - SubjectProject.Dll) from Petrel main folder (x:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Petrel 2008) with the files provided in the crack folder.
5. Copy flex113 folder and paste on to C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\
6. Make up folder C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\
If necessary.

7. Replace ( slbsls.exe ) found in ( C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger
Licensing\flex113) with the one in the crack folder.
8. Edit the license file provided in the crack folder

SERVER my computer name any 8888
DAEMON slbsls c:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger
Licensing\flex113\slbsls.exe
USE_SERVER
FEATURE Petrel_0_MAAAAAH////7A slbsls 2008.1 30-Dec-2010 100 \
ISSUER=GAS START=13-mar-2008 SIGN="DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF \
DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF DEAD BEEF C0DE"

9. Replace my computer name with your computer name.
10. Copy license that has been edited and paste into ( C:\Program
Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113).
11. Run lmtools.exe in C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger
Licensing\flex113
12. Click “Config Services” Tab. Write down “Schlumberger License Server” in the “Service Name” browse to “C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113\lmgrd.exe”, to path to the lmgrd exe file, browse to “C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113\license.lic” to path to the license file, browse to “+C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113\dbg.log” to path to the debug log file.
13. Check “Start Server at fire up” and “Use Services”. Click “Save Service”
14. Click “Start/Stop/Reread”, “Start Server”, it should tell you that local server started successfully. Click “Reread license file” and Close the application.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​

After step 14 go to the ''+C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Schlumberger Licensing\flex113\SLBLicensing.exe'' and run it then choose the license and click start.
17. Run your Petrel
Have fun

fallahfini

عضو جدید
سلام

سلام

[FONT=&quot]NEVER BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WHILE YOU ARE INSTALLING THE PROGRAM OR DOING THE CRACK OPERATIONS. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

[/FONT]

fallahfini

عضو جدید
IN ADDITION: I HAVE INSTALLED THIS PROGRAM ON MY LABTOP WHICH ITS OS IS VISTA-HOME PREMIUM . SO IT IS POSSIBLE THAT IT WORKS ON VISTA TOO

when the vista alarms that lmgrd.exe wants to connect to internet , click on allow but do not be connected to internet

if you have problem tell me.

fallahfini

عضو جدید
Dear fallahfini
I falllow the order that you put in this page i couldn't install it plese let me know if i receive the define licence server how i can fix it.......and another question i installed arcgis 9.2 in my computer as well.... that soft ware has a same program to introduce of server..is it possible that one made a problem or no.......................i am waiting to hear from you

king regards
cheers
did i help you?

fallahfini

عضو جدید
here is a site for reviewing :

Overview Presentation : a great pdf for introduction.

http://petrelupdates.sis.slb.com/1034.htm

this software is suited for Petroleum engineers as well as Reservoir ones and what it is capable can be briefly mentioned as : d

# Geoscience core
# Reservoir engineering core
# Data and results viewer
# Seismic interpretation
# Domain conversion
# Seismic sampling
# Automated structural interpretation
# Multitrace attributes
# Seismic vol. rend. & extract
# Well correlation
# Facies modeling
# Petrophysical modeling
# Fault analysis
# History match analysis

There is an structural course needeD for those who are not familiar
COURSE

THIS COURSE CONTAINS 3 PROJECT TOO.

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید
[FONT=&quot]NEVER BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WHILE YOU ARE INSTALLING THE PROGRAM OR DOING THE CRACK OPERATIONS.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

oh my god... i done it when i conectted with internet.So, now, what can i do change my windows or i do install processes fron first step. and another question ...you have all modules in petrel.... if it is possible doing that ....it is graet mannnnnnnnnnnnn

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید
[FONT=&quot]NEVER BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WHILE YOU ARE INSTALLING THE PROGRAM OR DOING THE CRACK OPERATIONS.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NEVER[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

oh my god... i done it when i conectted with internet.So, now, what can i do change my windows or i do install processes fron first step. and another question ...you have all modules in petrel.... if it is possible doing that ....it is graet mannnnnnnnnnnnn

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید

I done your advise before but i had internet connection in that time i should try without that.....many many thanks....it is cool mye be can exchange shome software... what you studied and what do you do?where did you studies i mean in which university........bythe way how old are you?

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید
IN ADDITION: I HAVE INSTALLED THIS PROGRAM ON MY LABTOP WHICH ITS OS IS VISTA-HOME PREMIUM . SO IT IS POSSIBLE THAT IT WORKS ON VISTA TOO​

when the vista alarms that lmgrd.exe wants to connect to internet , click on allow but do not be connected to internet​

if you have problem tell me.​

that is great if we can install it in vista.........i think i should change my windows for 2 times I installed the software when i connected to internet........without conecction i done but i receive thesame erorr. i am going to reinstall new windows .... did you use the same origin to install , especially crack files?........ l

fallahfini

عضو جدید
i hope that you be successful

i hope that you be successful

the reason that i said you should not be conected to internet is that during activating server there is a file which will connect to internet and in windows xp it does this work without alarm so lots of people do not know this.
i had read that this version of windows is not for vista but i tried it and when i suddenly i saw an alarm that LMGRD.exe wants to connect to internet and i understood what is the problrm, so i disconnected the cable and allowed , then the program started to work.

So the lmgrd.exe will conect to internet and ruins all of the crack.
but i dont know that you need to change the windows or not, i can not recommend anything about it, because i dont know.

i have installed it on my home pc with xp os service pack2 and on my laptop with vista-home premium os, pay attention that it needs a good windows.
in case of more problems do not hesitate telling me.

fallahfini

عضو جدید
another important thing is : in windows xp for knowing the name of computer you should click on start menu then right click on my computer and then click on computer name tag, the important point is here , there is always a period (.) in front of your computer name and lots of people think that it belongs to the name of the computer. so copy the name of computer sans that damn period.
period is another name of point or dot or (.)
did you get it?ppp

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید
another important thing is : in windows xp for knowing the name of computer you should click on start menu then right click on my computer and then click on computer name tag, the important point is here , there is always a period (.) in front of your computer name and lots of people think that it belongs to the name of the computer. so copy the name of computer sans that damn period.

period is another name of point or dot or (.)
did you get it?ppp

YOU ARE THE BEST............................. I GOT IT...... I CHANGED MY LOPTOP WINDOWS AND THEN I COULD INSTALLED IT.........I AM GANNA SAY YOU THANK YOU MAN.................DO YOU RECIEVE ANY ERORR MESSAGE BEFORE THAT MAIN PAGE OF SOFTWARE WANTS TO APPER? I RECIEVE IT BUT IT IS NOT IMPORTANT..........I HAVE A QUESTION IN WHICH UNIVERSITY YOU DOING MASTER?... DO YOU KNOW WELL THE SOFTWARE? DO YOU HAVE SOME EXAMPLES? I GOT THE EXAMPLES THAT YOU TOLD ME............... IF YOU NEED TO SOMTHING LET ME KNOW ......sO, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WELLL.............. HAVE A GOOD TIME AND KEEP IN TUOCH IN THIS PAGE AND PRIVE EMAIL PAGE................BABAK

fallahfini

عضو جدید
i have not worked with this program, . because i am process engineer. but my master project is related to wettability alteration of reservoirs by means of designing new surfactants .
my only aim was to help those who may need this program and must pay a lot for that. or by the cracked version by paying a fortune.l
i am happy that you have installed it, i have learned two software on my own and tutorials , so i am sure that you can do it. god bless you. I believe that a person must be loved by god if someone asks him/her for help.p

babak_pirouz

عضو جدید
i have not worked with this program, . because i am process engineer. but my master project is related to wettability alteration of reservoirs by means of designing new surfactants .

my only aim was to help those who may need this program and must pay a lot for that. or by the cracked version by paying a fortune.l
i am happy that you have installed it, i have learned two software on my own and tutorials , so i am sure that you can do it. god bless you. I believe that a person must be loved by god if someone asks him/her for help.p​

YES ...that is true....

mehdi2006

عضو جدید
Thanks for the great introduction and your clear guidance. I tried to download THREE COURSES. Apparently the link is expired. Could you please check and see whether I might have done something wrong. Otherwise, do you know any other link which help me with the courses?

farid_rpn

عضو جدید
there is a problem with the crack,i cant download it, could you please check it out?I realy need the crack of petrel 2008.1, otherwise if it is possible show me another way to download it such as mail or etc;),thanks my friend

jafaraaaaa

عضو جدید
salam
bebakhshid dar marhali ke gofte licence ra edit konim man moshkel daram
age zahmati nist tozihi earae konid
mamnun

بالا