ترجمه احادیث به زبان انگلیسی(A Bundle of Flowers)

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Lifetime Should Be Well Spent

The holy Prophet told Abu Dharr: "Take advantage of five opportunities before five other things:
Your youth before your senescence, your health before your illness, your wealth before your poverty, your leisure before your haste, and your life before your death."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 77, p. 77
Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "There is nothing worthier than gold save what remains of a true believer's life."​
Ghurar-ul-Hikam, p. 257
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "When it is the Day of Judgement, a group of people stand and then come to the door of Heaven to knock on it. They will be asked who they are and they will say: 'We are the people of patience.' Then, they will be inquired upon what they were patient about, and they will respond: 'We were patient with the obedience of Allah and were patient with avoiding the sins against Him'. So Allah, Almighty and Glorious, will say they are right and He will let them enter Heaven. This is the word of Allah, Almighty and Glorious, Who says: 'Those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!'" (Sura 39. Verse 10)​
AI-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 75
Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "Happy is he who has not great expectations and wishes (in his life) and tries to make the most of his remaining life-time."​
Ghurar-ul-Hikam, p. 206

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Religion and Studying Its Affairs

The Holy Prophet said: "Fie upon that Muslim who does not allocate (at least) one day a week to the study of the details of his religion and to explore (the affairs) of his religion."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 1, p. 176
The Holy Prophet said: "He who studies the religion of Allah, He is sufficient to remove his grief and provides him with sustenance from whence he could never imagine."
Mahajjat-ul Bayda vol. 1, p.15
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "(Shi'ah youth should have religious instructional programs.) If I see a young one from Shi'ah who does not have this program, I will teach him a lesson."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 1, p. 214
Imam Baqir [a] said: "Inform our followers that they will surely be among the saved on the Resurrection Day if they establish what they are commanded to."​
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 2, p. 29
The Holy Prophet said: "The one amongst my Ummah who memorizes forty traditions from among those which people need for their religious life (to propagate and instruct), Allah will raise him from the dead as a jurist on the Day of Resurrection."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 2, p. 153

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Good Temper and Its Good Results

The Holy Prophet said: "Verily, a servant can gain the rank of he who both fasts during the day and keeps vigil at night, keeping up prayers, through his good disposition."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 71, p. 373
Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] told his son, Imam Hassan [a]: "0' my son! No wealth is more valuable than intelligence and no poverty is similar to ignorance; no terror is worse than arrogance, and no life is more pleasant than being good tempered."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 78, p. 111
Imam Hassan ibn Ali [a] said: "Verily, the best of bests is a good temper."
Khisal-I-Saduq, p. 29
Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "Good behaviour lies in three traits: Avoiding unlawful things, acquiring the lawful ones, and being fair to one's family members."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 71, p. 394
Imam Ali ibn Husayn, the fourth Imam, [a] said: "Fair speech increases wealth, stretches sustenance, postpones death, creates love among family members, and causes the person to enter Heaven."
Khisal by Saduq, p. 317
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "There are three things that each of which is brought by a person to Allah, He will necessitate Heaven for the one: donation in poverty, a good temper with all people, and justice to one's self."
Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 103
The Holy Prophet said: "The things by which my Ummah can enjoy Heaven most of all are godliness, and a good temper."
AI-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 100

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
The Disadvantages of Anger and an Ill Temper

The Holy Prophet said: "Anger spoils Faith as much as vinegar spoils honey."
AI-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 302
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "Wrath is the key to all vices."​
AI-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 303
Imam Ridha [a] narrated from his father [a] from Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen [a] who said that a man once asked the Prophet to teach him an action to prevent a barrier between him and Paradise.The Holy Prophet said: "Do not get angry; do not ask people for things; wish for people whatever you wish for yourself."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 75, p. 27
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "He who restrains his anger, Allah will cover his blemishes."​
AI-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 303
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "Anger is a destroyer for the heart of a sage; and he who does not have his anger under his control does not have his wisdom under his control, either."​
AI-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 303

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Asking for Divine Pardon

Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] said: "Perfume yourself with penitence so that the stench of your sins do not disgrace you."​
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 6, p. 22
Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a] taught someone to seek Allah in invocation in brief by saying: "Praise is (only) Allah's for every blessing; and I ask Him for all goodness; and I take refuge in Allah from all vices; and, I seek Allah's forgiveness for all sins."​
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 94, p. 242
Imam Baqir [a] said that the Holy Prophet was once asked about the best servants and he replied:
"They are such that: when they do good, they are cheerful about it; when they do wrong, they seek forgiveness; when they are granted (something), they are thankful; when they are involved in a difficulty, they show patience; and when they become angry (with someone), they pardon."
Khisal by Saduq, p. 317
Imam Sadiq [a] said: "When a believing Muslim frequently asks Allah for forgiveness, his record (of deeds) will ascend while it will be glowing."​
Makarim-ul-Akhlaq, p. 313

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Congregation Prayer

The Holy Prophet said: "Verily, when one of His servants establishes a prayer in congregation and asks Him something which He does not grant, Allah will be ashamed until He fulfils it."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 88, p. 4
Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Ridha, the eighth Imam, [a] said: "The excellence of the congregational prayer, comparing with solitary prayer, is one rak'at to two thousand rak'ats."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 88, p. 4 & Wasa'il-ush Shi'ah, vol. 8, p. 290
The Holy Prophet said: "One prayer of a man in congregation is worthier than his forty years of prayers at home (alone)."
Mustadrak-ul-Wasa'il, vol. 6, p. 446
The Holy Prophet said: "The rows of my followers in the congregational prayer on the earth are like the rows of angels in the sky; and a rak'at of prayer in congregation is equivalent with twenty-four rak'ats, and every rak'at with Allah, Almighty and Glorious, is more beloved than forty years of worship. Therefore, on the Day of Justice, when Allah gathers all human beings from the beginning to the end for Reckoning, there will be no believer who has attended the congregational prayer but for whom Allah will decrease the grievousness of the Day of Reckoning and after that the one will be told to enter Heaven.
Bihar-uI-Anwar, vol. 88, p. 6
Once a blind man came to the Holy Prophet and said that there was not anybody to take him to the mosque to attend the congregational prayer with him when he heard the prayer call. Then the Holy Prophet said: Stretch a thread from your house unto the mosque and attend the congregational prayer."
At-Tahthib, vol. 3, p. 266
Imam Baqir [a] said: "The person who abandons the congregation (of prayer) without having an excuse but only for unwillingness, and in order to avoid attending the folk of Muslims, there will not be (considered) any prayer for him."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 88, p. 11
Imam Ridha [a] said: "Certainly the congregational prayer has been decreed in order that the pure Faith in Unity, in Islam, and in worshipping Allah be openly revealed and (publicly) manifested, because, thereby and with its apparency the reason of Allah, Almighty and Glorious, will be completed for the totality of people in the East and West (of the world). (Thus, the reality of Islam will be manifested and known and infidelity and paganism before Islam will be like darkness before light which cannot resist and vanishes at last.) Another reason (for decreeing the congregational prayer) is that those who are far from the truth, the hypocrite, and those who take it light but claim Islam, then they may, willy or nilly, treat accordingly and show Islam from them and try to protect (its laws in the society).

Again, the congregational prayer causes people to know each other which makes it allowed and possible that some of them bear witness for some others about their Islam, wherein there is the means of facility and association for righteous deeds and godly actions which prevents too much disobedience against Allah, Almighty and Glorious."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 88, p. 12

Persia1

مدیر تالار زبان انگلیسی
مدیر تالار
Supplication
O' Lord! We eagerly desire that You assign us to the just, fair Islamic government, (the which is really the rightful government of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance). Through his auspicious government, thou reactivate and dearly love Islam and its followers while thou humiliate hypocrisy and the hypocrite. And, in that period, include us among those who invite people unto Thy obedience and lead them to Thy path of guidance; and, endow us the honour and grandeur of both this world and the next.​
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 91, p. 6

References Material and Tradition Sources

1. [*=left]The Holy Qur'an, Text, Translation and Commentary, by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Publication of the Presidency of Islamic Course & Affairs, State of Qatar, 1946.
    [*=left]An Enlightening Commentary into the Light of the Holy Qur'an, by a group of Muslim Scholars, Translated by Sayyid Abbas Sadr-'Amili, Amir ul Mu'mineen Library, Isfahan, Iran, 1997 AD., 1417 AH.
    [*=left]Nahjul Balagha by as-Sayyid ar-Radi, Darul-Kitab al-Lubnani, Beirut, Lebanon, 1922.
    [*=left]Sahifah Sajjadiyyah, al-Imam-us-Sajjad [a], printed in al-A'lam-ul-Islami, Qum, Iran, 1984 AD.
    [*=left]Kamal-ud-Din, Ash-Shaykh-us-Saduq, Dar-ul-Kutub-il-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1354/1395 AH.
    [*=left]Bihar-ul-Anwar, by Muhammad Baqir Al-Majlisi, Al-Matba'at-ul-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1387 AH.
    [*=left]Wasa'il-ush Shi'ah, by Al-Hurr-ul-'Amili, 'Al-ul-Bayt Institute, Qum, Iran, 1409 AH.
    [*=left]At-Tahthib, by Ash-Shaykh-ut-Tusi, printed in Dar-ul-Kutub-il Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1390 AH.
    [*=left]Man-la-Yahduruhul Faqih, by Ash-Shaykhus-Saduq, Maktabat-us-Saduq, Tehran, 1392 AH.
    [*=left]Makarim-ul-Akhlaq, by Ash-Shaykh-ut-Tabarsi, printed in Al-A'lami, Beirut, 1972 AD.
    [*=left]Kanz-ul-Ummal, by Salam-ul-Hindi, Ar-Rasalah, Beirut, 1979 AD.
    [*=left]Qurur-ul-Hikam, by Jum'at-ul-'Amidi, printed in Matba'at-un-Nu'man, Najaf.
    [*=left]Sharh-I-Ghurar-ul-Hikam, by Jamal-ud-Din Khunsari, Jami'ah Tehran, Tehran, 1280 AH.
    [*=left]Tasnif-i-Ghurar-ul-Hikam, by Jum'at-ul-'Amidi, printed in Maktab-ul-A'lam-ul-Islami, Qum, 1366/1407 AH.
    [*=left]Mustadrak-ul-Wasa'il, by Al 'Allamat-un-Nuri, Institute of 'Al-ul-Bayt, Qum, 1407 AH.
    [*=left]Mahajjat-ul-Bayda', by Al-Fayd-ul-Kashani, printed in Maktab-un-Nashr-ul-IsIsmi, Tehran, 1383 AH.
    [*=left]Al-Khisal, by Ash-Shaykh-us-Saduq, printed in Mu'assisat-un-Nashr-ul-Islami, Qum, Iran, 1403 AH.
    [*=left]Al-'Ithna-'Ashariyyah, by Al-Hurr-ul-'Amili, printed in Dar-ul-Kutub-il-'Ilmiyyah, Qum, Iran, 1400 AH.
    [*=left]La'aliy-ul-Akhbar, by Muhammad Nabiat-Tuysirkani, Maktabat-ul-"Allamah, Qum, Iran
    [*=left]Safinat-ul-Bihar, by Ash-Shaykh-ul-Qummi, Maktabab, Sana'I, Tehran
    [*=left]Mustadrak Safinat-ul-Bihar, by Ash-Shaykh-ul-Ansari, Mu'assisat-ul-Bi'thah, Tehran, 1410 AH.
    [*=left]Sharh-I-Nahjul-Balagha, by Ibn Abil-Hadid, Dar 'Ihya'-it-Turath-il-'Arabi, Beirut, 1960 AD.
    [*=left]Tara'if-ul-Hikam, by Mirza Ahmad 'Ashtiyani, Maktabat-yl-Saduq, Tehran, 1381 AH.
    [*=left]Majmuah Warram, by Al-Amir Warram-ul-Maliki, Dar-ul-Kutub-il-Ismmiyyah, Tehran.
    [*=left]'Irshad-ul-Qulub, by Ash-Shaykh-ud-Diylami, printed in Al-A'lami, Beirut, 1978 AD.
    [*=left]Al-Irshad, by Ash-Shaykh-ul-Mufid, printed in Al-A'lami, Beirut, 1979 AD.
    [*=left]Ma'ani-ul-Akhbar, by Ash-Shaykh-us-Saduq, printed in Mu'assisat-un-Nashr-ul-Islamiyyah, Qum, Iran, 1379 AH.
    [*=left]Waghayi'-ul-'Ayyam, by Ash-Shaykh Abbas Qummi, Majma' Nashr-i-Tehran, Tehran, 1351,1392 AH.
    [*=left]Misbah-uI-Mutuhajjid, by Ash-Shaykh-ut-Tusi, printed in Fiqh-ush-Shi'ah Institute of, Beirut, 1991 AD.
    [*=left]Sifat-ush-Shi'ah, by Ash-Shaykh-us-Saduq,...
    [*=left]Al-'Amaly-us-Saduq, by Ash-Shaykh-us-Saduq, printed in Al-Maktabat-ul-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1404 AH.
    [*=left]'Uyun 'Akhbar-ur-Rida, by Ash-Shaykh-us-Saduq, Nashr-ul-'Alam, Tehran, 1377 AH.
    [*=left]Muntah-al-'Amal, by Ash-Shaykh-ul-Qummi, printed in An-Nashr-ul-Islamiyyah, Qum, Iran, 1415 AH.
    [*=left]Al-Hayat, by Muhammad Rida Al-Hakimi, Maktab Nashr-uth-Thiqafat-ul-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1399 AH.
    [*=left]Tuhaf-ul-Uqul, by Ibn Shu'bat-ul-Bahrani, printed in Al-Matba'at-ul-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1354/1391 AH.
    [*=left]AI-'Ihtijaj, by Ash-Shaykh-ut-Tabarsi, An-Nu'man, An-Najaf-ul-Ashraf, 1906 AD.
    [*=left]'Usd-ul-Ghabah, by Ibn-il-Athir, Al-Maktab-ul-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1342 AH.
    [*=left]Shahab-ul-Akhbar, by Qadi Qada'i, printed in Markaz-un-Nashr-ul-'llmi-wal-Thaqafi, Tehran, 1361/1402 AH.
    [*=left]'Iqab-ul-'A'mal, by Ash-Shaykh-us-Saduq, printed in Maktabat-us-Saduq, Tehran, 1391 AH.
    [*=left]'Alam-ul-Wara, by Ash-Shaykh-ut-Tabarsi, Dar-ul-Kutub Al-Islamiyyah, Tehran
    [*=left]AI-Imam-ul-Mahdi 'Inda Ahl-is-Sunnah, by Mahdi Al-Faghih Imani, Maktabat-ul-Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a], Isfahan, 1402 AH.
    [*=left]Yaum-ul-Khalas, by KasiI Sulayman, Dar-ul-Kitab-Al-Lubnani, Beirut, 1979 AD., 1399 AH.
    [*=left]Sunan-I-ibn-I-Majih, by lbn-i-Majih-Al-Qazwini, Dar-ul-Jabal, Beirut
    [*=left]Sunan-i-Abu-Dawud, Abu-Dawud Sulayman Sajistani Al-'Azdi, Dar-i-'Ihya'-it-Turath-il-Arabi, Beirut, Lebanon
    [*=left]Al-Musannif, by Al-Hafiz Abubakr Al-sanani, Al-Majlisul-'Ilmi, Beirut, 1970.