آموزش زبان Effortless English Learn

P O U R I A

مدیر مهندسی شیمی مدیر تالار گفتگوی آزاد
مدیر تالار
با عرض سلام خدمت دوستان عزیز
در این تاپیک بهترین آموزش زبان رو براتون قرار می دم که در اون اصلا نیازی به حفظ لغات زیاد نیست
می دونم که شاید خیلی از شما تا حالا کتاب 504 رو خوندید و می دونید که چقدر خوندن لغات زبان سخته و مدام آدم اونها رو فراموش میکنه
در این روش دیگر نیازی به این کار ها برای یادگیری زبان نیست
در این روش 7 قانون اساسی در نظر گرفته می شود
این 7 قانون رو حتما گوش کنید مطمئن باشید که نظرتون رو جلب خواهد کرد
:gol::gol::gol:

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Effortless English Learn The 7 Rules For Excellent English

Effortless English Learn The 7 Rules For Excellent English

Rule 1 For English Learning Success

Remember Phrases, Not Words
Download The Audio Below

My name is A.J. Hoge. I live in San Francisco, USA. I am an English teacher. I have a Masters degree in Teaching English. I enjoy travel, SCUBA diving, motorcycle riding, movies, and learning Spanish.
I will teach you a new method for learning. I will teach you how to study– to speak English faster and more easily.
Your First English Learning Suggestion

Imagine speaking English automatically… without thinking. The words come out of your mouth easily, and fast. You understand instantly.
To do this, you must change the way you study English. Your first action is to stop studying English words. What?
Stop studying English words.
That’s right, do not memorize words. Native speakers do not learn English by remembering single words. Native speakers learn phrases.
Phrases are GROUPS of words that naturally go together.​
“I am so proud of you Mr Hoge!!!! You are an excellent teacher with power and infectiousness ….you helped me improve my accent !!!!! Thank You For All!!”
Elena Mwrou
Learn English 4x Faster

Research by Dr. James Asher proves that learning with phrases is 4-5 times faster than studying individual words. 4-5 Times Faster.
Also, students who learn phrases have much better grammar.
RULE 1: Study Phrases, Not Individual Words

Never study a single, individual word. Never.
When you find a new word, always write down The Phrase it is in. Always. When you review, always review all of the phrase,.. not the word.
Collect phrases.
Your speaking and grammar will improve 4-5 times faster. Always write the complete phrase.
Never again study a single word. Never write a single word in your notebook,
Learn Phrases Only.
I look forward to helping you improve your English!
Have a great day,

PS: Today’s Homework

1. Listen To The Audio of This Rule Several Times​

• [*=left]Listen to the audio AND read the text at the same time. Do this 5 times.
    [*=left]Listen only to the audio, without reading the text. Do this 5 times.
2. Make a Phrase Notebook.
Collect and Review Phrases Always. Never write only a single word, always save the entire phrase or sentence. Always review the entire phrase or sentence.
3.Get a Dictionary of Idioms and Phrases. This will help you learn phrases.​
“I´ve been working the way you suggested listening to the lessons. I have gained more fluency when speaking and self-confidence. As a result, I was able to get a job as an interpreter of the English Language. Thank you very much.”
Victor Escobedo, Venezuela

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bs4bp55kh7g64c4/Rule_1.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Rule 2 For Excellent English Speaking

Never Study Grammar Rules
Download The English Audio Below

How are you? Let’s get started the second rule of Effortless English​
“No word seems to be enough to explain to you my happiness when I received these lessons.”
Antoine Jean Penel, France
Rule 2: A Story From Angelina

“My name is Angelina and I’m a student from Paraguay. When I started learning with A.J., I couldn’t speak any English. I had studied English grammar many years, but I couldn’t speak.
The first day with A.J.’s Effortless English I thought I would study grammar. However, he surprised me because he never taught grammar rules.
Instead, he told a story. He told it many times, in a strange way. He constantly asked questions, and I answered the questions. The questions were super-easy.
Honestly, I was a little confused. I thought he was kind of a crazy teacher file:///C:/Users/pouria/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gifI thought I needed to learn more grammar.
I continued with Effortless English and then, after only two weeks, something amazing happened. My speaking improved! My friends asked me, ‘How are you improving so quickly?’
I realized that A.J. was quite clever, and the stories and questions and articles were teaching me to speak English, without studying grammar rules. Wow!”
Angelina is a great student. She learned extra fast because she listened to Effortless English 5 hours a day. However, you can improve with just one hour a day.
You can get the same results… but you must follow Rule 2.​
“I began Effortless English 5 months ago. I work with General Electric as a contractor. Well, I went to Atlanta, GA, USA last November (a whole month!) for training purposes. I was very surprised because I realized that the method works. I felt confident and relaxed all the time. During the meetings I could understand 90% of the conversation. When I spoke, the words came out automatically.”
Vicente Gonzalez, Mexico
RULE 2: Don’t Study Grammar

Angelina quickly improved speaking– when she stopped studying grammar. This is your second rule.
Stop studying grammar.
Stop studying grammar.
Right now. Stop. Put away your grammar books and textbooks. Grammar rules teach you to think about English, you want to speak automatically– without thinking!
With Effortless English, you learn English without grammar study. Your speaking improves quickly. You succeed. You speak English naturally.
So Rule 2 is: Don’t Study Grammar!​
“Before I knew you I looked for a lot programs and courses to improve my English, especially in speaking, but they didn’t work. It was a waste of time and money. From now I am insisting on your lessons and am getting better!”
Ha Nguyen, Vietnam
The Vital Secret For English Learning Power

In the next email, I will discuss the most important rule for speaking English easily.
Have a great day and continue to improve your English,
“I’ve just sucessfully downloaded the ‘A Kiss’ lesson set. Congratulations on your teaching program! I’m learning a lot through your lessons!”
Ignacio Almandoz
PS: Today’s Homework:

1. Listen to the Audio of This email:​

• [*=left]Listen and read it at the same time– 5 times.
    [*=left]Listen only to the audio, without reading– 5 times.
2. Throw away your grammar books.
Really. I’m serious. Give them to someone else, or throw them in the trash!
Do it now. Today.​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/027iww07tejpk1f/Rule_2.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Rule 3 For Great English Conversation

Learn With Your Ears, Not Your Eyes
Download The English Audio Below

Hi! This is A.J. again, with the next rule of Effortless English. I really enjoy helping you improve English.
Today is the most important rule.
Most schools ignore it.​
“I should definitely confess that your lessons helped me a lot in improving!”
Toussaint Zondi, France
Rule 3: A Story

Humberto is from Venezuela. He moved to Canada a few years ago. He studied English in Venezuela for many years– mostly grammar.
In fact, Humberto learned English with his eyes- by reading textbooks, by studying grammar books, by remembering word lists.
He thought his English was good. But when he came to Canada he was surprised and shocked– he couldn’t understand anyone!
He joined an English school in Canada. He went to school everyday. What did they teach him? More textbooks, more grammar books, more word lists!
After 12 months of school, Humberto was angry and frustrated. The school cost over $10,000 for one year– but he still could not speak English. He didn’t know what to do.
He said:
“I couldn’t believe it A.J. After one year, I still couldn’t speak English. I told the teacher, ‘this is a waste of time’. I was very upset.
Thank God I found a better way. Now I can speak English. I understand native speakers. I talk to Canadians every day. I feel confident. I can’t believe I wasted so much time with schools… and so much money too!”​
“I really want to thank you very much for the great method you have given to me. It works very well. Since I have started, I have made a huge improvement, as it becomes easy for me to write this kind of email without thinking or translating. I work about one hour each day by listening to your lessons again and again through my mp3 device. Its simple but really terrific.”
Frederic Achour, France
RULE 3: The Most Important Rule– Listen First

What is the rule that Humberto found? Simple. The rule is listening.
Listening, listening, listening.
You must listen to UNDERSTANDABLE English. You must listen to
English EVERYDAY. Don’t read textbooks. Listen to English.
Its simple. That is the key to your English success. Stop reading textbooks. Start listening everyday.
Learn With Your Ears, Not Your Eyes

In most schools, you learn English with your eyes. You read textbooks. You study grammar rules.
Effortless English is a listening system. You learn English with your ears, not your eyes. You listen 1-3 hours every day.
Your speaking improves quickly. You speak English easily– just like Humberto.
Spend most of your study time listening- that is the key to great speaking.​
“I bought your English lessons a month ago. They are reallyexcellent and not only me but all my family enjoys them (wife & kids). My English is improving very quickly! I keep persuading all my friends to get the lessons.”
Marek Wojtaszec, Poland
Good luck. I know you can do it.
Have a great day,
“Hi AJ, Ever since I joined the Effortless English Club, I have been listening to every lesson I downloaded into my MP3 player for 5-6 hours a day. Whenever my boss is not around, I put a headphone on and start listening to them!”
Hiroshi Ichikawa, Japan

1. Listen to the Audio of this text, and read it. Do this 5 times.
2. Listen only to the audio, without reading. Do this 10 times.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8u5023uicurd3c0/Rule_3.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Rule 4 Of The Effortless English System

Learn Deeply
Download The English Below

I hope you are feeling good and are enjoying the 7 Rules of Effortless English. Here’s rule 4.
Fantastic!
“I want to thank YOU for the excellent work you are doing. I think your lessons are fantastic!”
Isa Jata, Albania

Rule 4: An English Success Story

Hyun, a student from Korea, said:
“I’m a very serious student. When studying English in Korea, I memorized 50,000 English words for a big test. Fifty Thousand!
My problem was– I couldn’t USE them. I could pass an English test. But I could not understand native speakers.
With Effortless English, I learned to instantly understand English. I learned how to automatically use vocabulary. After 6 months, I could speak easily. I didn’t need to think.
Thanks so much!”
RULE 4: Slow, Deep English Learning Is Best

Hyun learned a lot of words in a short time. Her learning was short and shallow. That’s why she quickly forgot the words. That’s why she could not use them.
The secret to speaking easily is to learn every word & phrase DEEPLY.
Its not enough to know a definition. Its not enough to remember for a test. You must put the word deep into your brain.
To speak English easily, you must repeat each lesson many times.
You must learn English deeply.
Learn deeply, speak easily.
Learn deeply, speak easily.
How do you learn deeply? Easy– just repeat all lessons or listening many times. For example, if you have an audio book, listen to the first chapter 30 times before you go to the second chapter. You could listen to the first chapter 3 times each day, for 10 days.
Understanding Native Speakers
“My English is now much improved because of you, and also my understanding of native speakers is much better than before. So I would like to say thank you very very much!!”
Mao Sokha

Deep Learning Of English Grammar

What about grammar? How do you learn it deeply, without studying grammar rules?
I’ll tell you in the next email.
Have a great day

Great!
“I downloaded many English lessons and everyday I listen to them 1 hour a day. In short -THEY’RE GREAT!”
Mona Hassan, Palestine

1. Listen to the Audio of this text. Learn it deeply.​

• [*=left]Listen and read it at the same time. Do this 10 times.
    [*=left]Listen only to the audio. Do this 10 times.
    [*=left]Review new or difficult phrases. Put them in your phrase notebook.
2. This week, listen only to EASY English audio.
Listen to the same audio many times.
Learn it deeply.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w49b2b2y0cu4gvh/Rule_4.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Rule 5 For Fluent English

Use Point ofView Stories
Download The English MP3Audio Below

How are you today? Are youhaving a great day? I’m doing well.Today I’m back to explainRule 5With Rule 2, I told you neverto study grammar rules. But, of course, you want to use correct Englishgrammar.Maybe you are thinking, “Howcan I learn English grammar if I don’t study English grammar rules?”Well, today I will tell you.I will teach you a way tolearn grammar naturally. Use this method and your grammar will improveautomatically. You will automatically use the correct verb tense. You won’tthink. You won’t try.“I am glad to tell you that Ihave improved my English after listening to your Effortless English Lessons. Ithink your Effortless English system is great.”
–Aleister Yu, Singapore

Rule 5: A Story

Miyuki did very well ongrammar tests. She knew all of the grammar rules. She knew English verbs.But Miyuki had a problem. Shecouldn’t USE the grammar in a real conversation. She could explain the past tense,but when speaking, she would say “Yesterday I GO to school”.Miyuki was confused. Howcould her grammar tests be so good, but her speaking so bad?Miyuki said:“Before Effortless English, Iknew all the grammar rules, but I couldn’t speak correctly. I couldn’t feelEnglish grammar. After using Point of View stories, I feel it and use itcorrectly.Now my grammar is great whenI speak. I never think about it, I just automatically use correct grammar.Thank you A.J.!”Miyuki learned this grammarnaturally. She never studied grammar rules. How did she do it?
First she listened to a short story in the present tense. She listened to iteveryday.
Then, she listened to theexact SAME story– but this time it started with “10 years ago….” She learned to“feel” the past tense by listening to this story.Next, I gave her the exactsame story. This time, it started with “Since 2004…” Miyuki learned to FEEL theperfect tenses by listening to this story.Finally, I gave her the exactsame story… beginning with “Next year”. She learned to FEEL the future tensesimply by listening to this story.Thanks A Lot.I Can’t Believe I Found The Solution To My Problems. Thanks From The Bottom OfMy Heart!
–Eman Awad

RULE 5: Use Point Of ViewMini-Stories

I call these stories “PointOf View Mini-Stories”. They are the most powerful way to learn and use Englishgrammar automatically.Use Point of View Stories forAutomatic Grammar
Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar
You must learn grammar bylistening to real English. The best way is to listen to the same story… told indifferent times (points of view): Past, Perfect, Present, Future.How do you do this? Easy!Find a story or article in the present tense. Then ask your native speakertutor to write it again in the Past, with Perfect tenses, and in the Future.Finally, ask him to read and record these stories for you.Then you can listen to storywith many different kinds of grammar. You don’t need to know the grammar rules.Just listen to the Point of View stories and you will improve grammarautomatically!You can also find Point ofView lessons and use them to learn grammar automatically.It is powerful. It is simple.It is successful. You will succeed. You will use correct grammar naturally andautomatically.This is the secret to Englishgrammar.“Hi AJ. I want to tell youthat I really really benefited from Effortless English. Everyday I meet myAmerican teacher and I can really communicate with him. I really don’t know howto thank you!!!!”
–Shimo Abbas

How To Learn Real English

In the next email, I willtell you how to avoid textbooks and learn only real English.I guarantee you will succeed.Don’t quit. You can do it Have a great day!

1. Listen to this email 10times while reading, and 10 times without reading.
Get the audio now below.
2. Find a Native SpeakerTutor* Advertise in an Englishpaper, or in places where foreigners visit
* Ask your tutor to create Point of View mini-stories for you
* Ask your tutor to record the Point of View stories
* Listen to them every day
3. Buy my lessons, if youcan’t find a native speaker tutor.
Many of my lesson sets include Point of View stories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q50sz9am9h6v3j3/Rule_5.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Rule 6 For Excellent English

Use Only RealEnglish Materials
Download The English MP3Audio Below

Hi again. It’s me, yourEnglish teacher… with another rule!
I want you to think aboutsomething today: You have studied English for more than 4 years- why do youstill have trouble understanding native speakers?
Nothing is wrong with you.Something is wrong with the schools you went to, and the textbooks you used.English textbooks and audio tapes are horrible.
You never learned REALEnglish.
You learned TEXTBOOK English.
“Your teaching is excellent!I´m very grateful to you. Thank you!”
–Milan Hodac, Czech Republic

How To Understand NativeSpeakers

Megdelio studied English for5 years in Venezuela. Teachers said he was an advanced student.
When he came to the USA hefelt good. He was excited to meet Americans. He was ready. He wrote:
“One day I tried to talk toan American woman and everything changed. The woman started talking– and Icouldn’t understand her. Not at all!
Her pronunciation was totallydifferent than the textbook tapes and CDs I listened to. She used idioms,slang, and many casual phrases.
I was totally confused.That’s when I realized I needed to learn real English!”
You Must Learn Real English

I taught Megdelio to learnwith real English materials– learning the English we use everyday inconversations, books, movies, TV shows, comic books, audio books, articles,newspapers, magazines, and podcasts.
Stop Learning TextbookEnglish

If you want to understandnative speakers, you must stop learning English from textbook tapes and CDs.
To learn real English, youmust listen to English that native speakers listen to. You must watch what theywatch. You must read what they read.
Listen only to real English

How do you learn RealEnglish? It’s easy. Stop using textbooks. Instead, listen only to real Englishmovies, TV shows, audio books, audio articles, stories, and talk radio shows.Use real English materials.
After 6 months of realEnglish, Megdelio could speak easily. He could understand real English fromreal native speakers. You will too.
“I’m very glad to getEffortless English Lessons. I was probably like many of your students - good attests but hopeless at speaking. I wish I had known your method earlier!”
–Barbara Sitko

RULE 6: Only Use RealEnglish Lessons & Materials

You learn real English if youwant to understand native speakers and speak easily. Use real magazines, audioarticles, TV shows, movies, radio talk shows, and audio books.
Learn Real English, NotTextbook English
Learn Real English, Not Textbook English

The Final Rule

In the next rule, I’ll teachyou how to speak 2-3 times faster.
Until then, have a great dayand enjoy learning English!
Ana Rodriguez wrote:
“I’m finally enjoyingEnglish! I’m finally talking to Americans! Thank You!”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q0t8ersb9z9mrt7/Rule_6.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Rule 7 To Learn English Fast

Use Listen& Answer Stories
Listen To The MP3 AudioBelow

Hi. Today is the last rule!Remember, I promised you 7 Rules. Today is number 7
Today is the last Rule, andit is the easiest:
Most English CDs use “listenand repeat”. The speaker says something in English, and you repeat exactly whatthey said. This method is a failure.
Thanks very much! I amstudying English according to your method. I will introduce your lessons to myfriends!
–Fred Zhao

Rule 7: An English Success Story

Emi, a Japanese woman, had aproblem. Her speaking was SLOW. She could not answer questions quickly.
Emi listened to many Englishtapes and CDs. She listened. She repeated what the speaker said.
Emi emailed me. I recommended“Listen & Answer” lessons. I told her not to use “listen and repeat”.
I told her to use “Listen& Answer” Mini-Stories.
I told her that “listen andrepeat” is not enough– when you repeat, you only copy the speaker. But when youhear a question and you ANSWER it– you must think in English.
After using listen &ANSWER lessons for just 4 months, her speaking was fast, easy, and automatic.
Emi was excited. She wrote:
“The lessons are FANTASTIC! Ilove them. My speaking is so much faster now. I understand quickly and I cannow speak English without thinking. I can’t believe it!”
RULE 7: Listen and Answer,not Listen and Repeat

Use Listen & AnswerMini-Story Lessons
Use Listen & Answer Mini-Story Lessons

In each Mini-Story Lesson, aspeaker tells a short simple story. He also asks a lot of easy questions. Everytime you hear a question, you pause and answer it.
You learn to answer questionsquickly– without thinking. Your English becomes automatic.
How can you use Listen &Answer Stories? Easy! Find a native speaker tutor. Ask him to use this method:Ask him to tell a story… and to constantly ask you easy questions about it.This will teach you to think quickly in English!
You can also find Listen& Answer lessons. They will teach you to think quickly in English.
Your technique is really mindblowing and working for me nicely. Fantastic! Once more thanks a lot!
–Sameer Ansari

What’s Next?

That is the last Englishlearning rule! How can you continue?
A great way to use the 7Rules is to buy myEffortless English Club Lessons. When you use my lessons, youspeak English easily, and fast.
My lessons use all of the 7Rules.
Get my Effortless EnglishClub lessons now, click “Show Me More” below at the bottom of the page.
Buy the lessons and Iguarantee you will succeed.
Thanks for allowing me to teachyou.
Have a great day!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r5lqjj6682xl7hj/Rule_7.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Effortless English Flow English

Effortless English Flow English

انگلیسی روان
چگونگی استفاده از دروس
به دروس "انگلیسی روان" خوش آمدید. دروس انگلیسی روان بخشی از سیستم آموزشی "انگلیسی آسان" است.
هر مجموعه ی درسی حداقل دارای 3 درس مختلف است. همه دروس یک مجموعه دارای یک نام مشترک هستند. این دروس به هم مرتبطند. هر روز، شما بایستی به تمامی دروس یک مجموعه درس گوش دهید (همه دروس با نام مشترک). شما باید فقط به دروس یک مجموعه گوش کنید. به مدت یک هفته یا حتی بیشتر می بایستی فقط به یک مجموعه گوش دهید. این نکته بسیار مهم است. فقط بدین طریق است که شما به سرعت پیشرفت خواهید کرد – هر روز یک مجموعه درسی – تکرار همان مجموعه ی درسی به مدت یک هفته (یا بیشتر).
برخی مجموعه ها دارای بیش از 4 درس هستند.

انواع دروس موجود در یک مجموعه و چگونگی استفاده از آنها

• متن نوشتاری
متن را بخوانید و در صورت وجود فهرست لغت آن را مرور کنید. سعی نکنید چیزی را حفظ کنید. فقط آن را چند بار در روز بخوانید و لغات جدید را بدون استرس مرور کنید. در صورت لزوم، از یک فرهنگ لغت برای ترجمه کلمات مشکل استفاده کنید.

• دروس داستان کوتاه (Mini Story)
این درس مهم ترین درس است. یکبار فقط گوش کنید. بار دیگر، گوش کنید و بعد از هر سوال مکث کنید. پاسخ هر سوال را با صدای بلند به انگلیسی بیان کنید، سپس به ادامه گوش کنید. به همین روند مکث کردن و پاسخ دادن بعد از هر سوال ادامه دهید. اگر متوجه همه چیز نشدید نگران نشوید. نگران اشتباهات خود هم نباشید.
در داستان های کوتاه، ما تنها سه کار انجام می دهیم:
1. ما جمله ای را بیان می کنیم. بعد از آن جمله، شما فقط بگویید آه یا اُه!
2. ما سوالی می پرسیم که شما پاسخش را می دانید. فقط کافی است به سوال پاسخ دهید. لازم نیست پاسخ شما یک جمله باشد. می توانید تنها با یک یا دو کلمه جواب دهید.
3. ما سوالی می پرسیم که شما جواب آن را نمی دانید. حدس بزنید. حدس خود را فورا با صدای بلند بیان کنید. باز هم می توانید تنها با یک (یا چند) کلمه حدس خود را بیان کنید. گفتن جملات کامل ضروری نیست. هنگامی که به سوال پاسخ می دهید، نگران دقیق بودن پاسخ خود نباشید. گفتن جواب درست و دقیق مهم نیست. مهم ترین موضوع سرعت است. سعی کنید به سرعت پاسخ دهید (به یاد داشته باشید که یک کلمه کافی است). سرعت هدف شماست. شما به پاسخ های سریع و کوتاه نیاز دارید، نه پاسخ های طولانی! در آغاز، ممکن است این کار سخت باشد. اشکالی ندارد. از دکمه مکث استفاده کنید. در نهایت سعی کنید که بدون استفاده از دکمه ی مکث فورا پاسخ دهید (این کار ممکن است دو هفته و یا حتی بیشتر طول بکشد). در طول حداقل یک هفته هر روز به این درس چندین بار گوش کنید. داستان های کوتاه مهم ترین دروس سیستم "انگلیسی آسان" هستند. بیشترین وقت خود را به گوش دادن به این داستان ها اختصاص دهید.

• داستان صوتی (Audio)
فقط گوش کنید. آرام باشید و از آن لذت ببرید. هر روز چندین بار به مدت حداقل یک هفته به آن گوش دهید. هدف شما این است که این دروس را 100 % فورا و به طور خودکار متوجه شوید.
برخی مجموعه ها ممکن است دارای این دروس هم باشند:

• تفاسیر (Commentary)
در این دروس کمی بیشتر به موضوع درس پرداخته می شود. آنها ممکن است بسیار دشوار به نظر بیایند. اگر بیش از حد برایتان دشوار هستند، از آنها صرف نظر کنید. دروس تفسیر از حداقل اهمیت در سیستم "انگلیسی آسان" برخوردار هستند. در صورتی که احساس می کنید خیلی سخت هستند می توانید از آنها صرف نظر کنید.
با این حال، اگر شما 75 % درس یا بیشتر آن را متوجه می شوید به آن گوش دهید. احتمالا شما کل درس را نمی فهمید. این امری عادی است. فقط آرام باشید و گوش دهید. سعی کنید تا روی ایده های کلی و اطلاعاتی که به شما داده می شود تمرکز کنید، نه بر روی زبان. سعی کنید تا ایده اصلی را دریافت کنید. هر روز چند بار به مدت حداقل یک هفته به این درس گوش دهید.

ترتیب پیشنهادی استفاده از دروس:
1. ابتدا، متن نوشته شده را بخوانید. یک بار دیگر متن را مرور کنید. سعی نکنید آن را حفظ کنید.
2. چند بار به درس داستان کوتاه گوش کنید.
3. به داستان صوتی چندین بار گوش دهید.
4. به تفسیر گوش دهید. (اگر درس تفسیر وجود دارد و اگر شما می توانید آن را درک کنید).

برنامه فراگیری
"انگلیسی آسان" یک سیستم یادگیری عمیق است. شما هر درس را خیلی خوب فرا خواهید گرفت. در طول یادگیری، شما احساس آرامش خواهید داشت. به آرامی پیش بروید تا انگلیسی را به راحتی و به صورت خودکار صحبت کنید.
بهترین برنامه ی مطالعه به شرح زیر است:
* یک مجموعه درس را به مدت یک هفته یا بیشتر مطالعه کنید. درست است، تنها یک مجموعه برای حداقل یک هفته. اگر حوصله تان سر رفت، می توانید با درس های داستان کوتاه بازی کنید، بدین ترتیب که سعی کنید هر سوال را سریع تر و سریع تر پاسخ دهید.
* هر روز، به تمامی دروس موجود در یک مجموعه درس گوش دهید. سعی کنید هر روز حداقل دو بار به هر درس از مجموعه گوش کنید. هر درس از مجموعه را هر روز برای حداقل یک هفته گوش کنید. بنابراین، شما هر درس را حداقل 20 بار تکرار خواهید کرد. 30 بار تکرار یا بیشتر برای هر درس عالی است. به یاد داشته باشید که داستان های کوتاه از همه مهم تر هستند.
* هر روز حداقل یک ساعت به دروس گوش کنید. دو ساعت در هر روز عالی است. بهتر است که زمان خود را در طول روز تقسیم کنید. به عنوان مثال، شما می توانید 30 دقیقه در صبح، 30 دقیقه در مدت زمان رفتن به کار، 30 دقیقه در طول زمان نهار، 30 دقیقه در زمان رفتن به خانه و 30 دقیقه قبل از خوابیدن به درس ها گوش کنید. در واقع، این روش برای یادگیری بسیار عالی است.
* آرام باشید! به قواعد دستور زبان فکر نکنید. فقط به درس ها گوش دهید و از آنها لذت ببرید. هیچ فشاری وجود ندارد. فقط کافی است که گوش کنید و به سوالات پاسخ دهید (می توانید از دکمه مکث استفاده کنید). اگر مشکلی دارید، طبیعی است. فقط آرامش خود را حفظ کنید. از ابتدا شروع کنید و بیشتر گوش کنید. گوش دادن مهم ترین فعالیت است.
* با دروس سطح 1 شروع کنید. این دروس کند ترین، کوتاه ترین و ساده ترین داستان ها هستند. سپس به سراغ دروس مجموعه سطح 2 بروید. این درس ها دارای کلمات و دستور زبان دشوار تری هستند..
حتی اگر دروس آسان به نظر می رسند، تنها به یک مجموعه به مدت یک هفته کامل گوش دهید. ممکن است کلمات را به خوبی بلد باشید، اما لازم است که آنها به عمق مغز شما وارد شوند. شما به تکرار های بسیار و پاسخ دادن مکرر به سوالات نیاز دارید. اگر درس آسان به نظر می رسد، سعی کنید به سوالات به سرعت پاسخ دهید و این کار را به صورت یک بازی انجام دهید.
حتی اگر دروس سطح 1 دشوار به نظر می رسند، فقط آرامش خود را حفظ کنید. شما می توانید به دروس یک مجموعه به مدت 4 هفته، و یا در صورت لزوم 10 هفته گوش کنید. فکر نکنید که باید مجموعه درس های بیشتری را بخوانید. این موضوع مهم نیست. آرام باشید و بر روی یادگیری خود تمرکز کنید. یک مجموعه درس را در سطح 1 انتخاب کنید و هر روز به تمامی دروس آن گوش دهید تا بتوانید داستان صوتی را 100 % متوجه شوید. آهسته پیش بروید. حتی اگر تنها به یک درس به مدت 10 هفته گوش دهید، پیشرفت بسیاری خواهید داشت.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4tdidjzeun066uw/Effortless_English_Flow_English.rar

در ادامه فایل دروس گذاشته می شود ...

آخرین ویرایش:

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
3-New method learning English

(دوباره تذکر میدم دوستان : هر درس رو به مدت یک هفته روزی 2 تا 3 ساعت گوش بدید و هرگز چند درس رو پشت سر هم گوش ندید .)

در داستان های کوتاه، من تنها سه کار انجام می دهم:
1. من جمله ای را بیان می کنم. بعد از آن جمله، شما فقط بگویید آه یا اُه!
2. من سوالی می پرسم که شما پاسخش را می دانید. فقط کافی است به سوال پاسخ دهید. لازم نیست پاسخ شما یک جمله باشد. می توانید تنها با یک یا دو کلمه جواب دهید.
3. من سوالی می پرسم که شما جواب آن را نمی دانید. حدس بزنید. حدس خود را فورا با صدای بلند بیان کنید. باز هم می توانید تنها با یک (یا چند) کلمه حدس خود را بیان کنید. گفتن جملات کامل ضروری نیست. هنگامی که به سوال پاسخ می دهید، نگران دقیق بودن پاسخ خود نباشید. گفتن جواب درست و دقیق مهم نیست. مهم ترین موضوع سرعت است. سعی کنید به سرعت پاسخ دهید (به یاد داشته باشید که یک کلمه کافی است). سرعت هدف شماست. شما به پاسخ های سریع و کوتاه نیاز دارید، نه پاسخ های طولانی! در آغاز، ممکن است این کار سخت باشد. اشکالی ندارد. از دکمه مکث استفاده کنید. در نهایت سعی کنید که بدون استفاده از دکمه ی مکث فورا پاسخ دهید (این کار ممکن است دو هفته و یا حتی بیشتر طول بکشد). در طول حداقل یک هفته هر روز به این درس چندین بار گوش کنید. داستان های کوتاه مهم ترین دروس سیستم "انگلیسی آسان" هستند. بیشترین وقت خود را به گوش دادن به این داستان ها اختصاص دهید.

• متن صوتی

فقط گوش کنید. آرام باشید و از آن لذت ببرید. هر روز چندین بار به مدت حداقل یک هفته به آن گوش دهید. هدف شما این است که این دروس را 100 % فورا و به طور خودکار متوجه شوید.
برخی از مجموعه ها شامل دروس دیگری هم هستند:

• داستان های کوتاه دستور زبانی (POV)

این داستان ها به شما کمک می کنند تا مهارت استفاده از دستور زبان را بدون مطالعه ی آن در خود ارتقا دهید. فقط با دقت گوش دهید. آرام باشید. در مورد قواعد دستور زبان فکر نکنید.

• تفاسیر (Commentary)

در این دروس کمی بیشتر به موضوع درس پرداخته می شود. آنها ممکن است بسیار دشوار به نظر بیایند. اگر بیش از حد برایتان دشوار هستند، از آنها صرف نظر کنید. دروس تفسیر از حداقل اهمیت در سیستم "انگلیسی آسان" برخوردار هستند. در صورتی که احساس می کنید خیلی سخت هستند می توانید از آنها صرف نظر کنید.
با این حال، اگر شما 75 % درس یا بیشتر آن را متوجه می شوید به آن گوش دهید. احتمالا شما کل درس را نمی فهمید. این امری عادی است. فقط آرام باشید و گوش دهید. سعی کنید تا روی ایده های کلی و اطلاعاتی که به شما داده می شود تمرکز کنید، نه بر روی زبان. سعی کنید تا ایده اصلی را دریافت کنید. هر روز چند بار به مدت حداقل یک هفته به این درس گوش دهید.

ترتیب پیشنهادی استفاده از دروس:
1. ابتدا، متن نوشته شده را بخوانید. یک بار دیگر متن را مرور کنید. سعی نکنید آن را حفظ کنید.
2. چند بار به درس واژگان گوش کنید.
3. چند بار به درس داستان کوتاه گوش کنید.
4. در صورت وجود درس داستان کوتاه دستور زبانی، چند بار به آن گوش دهید.
5. به متن صوتی چندین بار گوش دهید.
6. یک بار به تفسیر گوش دهید. (اگر درس تفسیر وجود دارد و اگر شما می توانید آن را درک کنید).

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار

Level 3 :

3._Cafe Puccini :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z0wa54vwqhwhrjm/3._Cafe_Puccini.rar

3._Disobedience :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p5j8fmz8rdw799i/3._Disobedience.rar

3._Emotionally Intel Husbands :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ncyqik5d0vyqc46/3._Emotionally_Intel_Husbands.rar

3._First Battle :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wk48ew6ch855ehk/3._First_Battle.rar

3._lifestyle_diseases :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/syk3t2c437y034o/3._lifestyle_diseases.rar

3._media_1 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ocob07eb14cie4/3._media_1.rar

3._media_2 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/009e6soy9r0lyxp/3._media_2.rar

3._mind_maps :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/30b4eyne6huz84h/3._mind_maps.rar

3._MS Censorship :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lv445cnt4fb02je/3._MS_Censorship.rar

3._neo-bedouins :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4oui0123ew3eykn/3._neo-bedouins.rar

3._new_year_s_resolutions :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sf4w89uyayajz91/3._new_year_s_resolutions.rar

3._no_belief :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/57k1533pxfxctjs/3._no_belief.rar

3._storytelling :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0okelbbcrsbijo/3._storytelling.rar

3._thriving_on_chaos :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbyb67z64qns7st/3._thriving_on_chaos.rar

3._tpr___listen_first :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5p6lk5rg5vmd4h0/3._tpr_listen_first.rar

3._universal_journey :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmav985fo3q9oy9/3._universal_journey.rar

3._validation :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/78ie0a2kbjimbc1/3._validation.rar

3._vipassana :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jo0m4z5l2yg3cao/3._vipassana.rar

3._Worthy Goals :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ga76b7ivp7otpe6/3._Worthy_Goals.rar

آخرین ویرایش:

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
سلام
می خواستم این نکته رو متذکر شم که درس های ابتدایی ممکن است ساده به نظر آیند ولی بهتر است که از اولین درس شروع به یادگیری با این روش کنید . و در ضمن خاطر نشان می کنم که هر درس رو روزی 2 تا 3 ساعت به مدت یک هفته مطالعه و گوش کنید...

برنامه
فراگیری
"انگلیسی آسان" یک سیستم یادگیری عمیق است. شما هر درس را خیلی خوب فرا خواهید گرفت. در طول یادگیری، شما احساس آرامش خواهید داشت. به آرامی پیش بروید تا انگلیسی را به راحتی و به صورت خودکار صحبت کنید.
* یک مجموعه درس را به مدت یک هفته یا بیشتر مطالعه کنید. درست است، تنها یک مجموعه برای حداقل یک هفته. اگر حوصله تان سر رفت، می توانید با درس های داستان کوتاه بازی کنید، بدین ترتیب که سعی کنید هر سوال را سریع تر و سریع تر پاسخ دهید.
* هر روز، به تمامی دروس موجود در یک مجموعه درس گوش دهید. سعی کنید هر روز حداقل دو بار به هر درس از مجموعه گوش کنید. هر درس از مجموعه را هر روز برای حداقل یک هفته گوش کنید. بنابراین، شما هر درس را حداقل 20 بار تکرار خواهید کرد. 30 بار تکرار یا بیشتر برای هر درس عالی است. به یاد داشته باشید که داستان های کوتاه و داستان های دستور زبانی از همه مهم تر هستند.
* هر روز حداقل یک ساعت به دروس گوش کنید. دو ساعت در هر روز عالی است. بهتر است که زمان خود را در طول روز تقسیم کنید. به عنوان مثال، شما می توانید 30 دقیقه در صبح، 30 دقیقه در مدت زمان رفتن به کار، 30 دقیقه در طول زمان نهار، 30 دقیقه در زمان رفتن به خانه و 30 دقیقه قبل از خوابیدن به درس ها گوش کنید. در واقع، این روش برای یادگیری بسیار عالی است.
* آرام باشید! به قواعد دستور زبان فکر نکنید. فقط به درس ها گوش دهید و از آنها لذت ببرید. هیچ فشاری وجود ندارد. فقط کافی است که گوش کنید و به سوالات پاسخ دهید (می توانید از دکمه مکث استفاده کنید). اگر مشکلی دارید، طبیعی است. فقط آرامش خود را حفظ کنید. از ابتدا شروع کنید و بیشتر گوش کنید. گوش دادن مهم ترین فعالیت است.
* با دروس سطح 1 شروع کنید. این دروس کند ترین، کوتاه ترین و ساده ترین درس ها هستند. سپس به سراغ دروس مجموعه 2 بروید. این درس ها سریع تر هستند. در نهایت، به مجموعه های سطح 3 گوش دهید. بسته به سطح شما درس ها ممکن است کمی سخت باشند.
حتی اگر دروس آسان به نظر می رسند، تنها به یک مجموعه به مدت یک هفته کامل گوش دهید. ممکن است کلمات را به خوبی بلد باشید، اما لازم است که آنها به عمق مغز شما وارد شوند. شما به تکرار های بسیار و پاسخ دادن مکرر به سوالات نیاز دارید. اگر درس آسان به نظر می رسد، سعی کنید به سوالات به سرعت پاسخ دهید و این کار را به صورت یک بازی انجام دهید.
حتی اگر دروس سطح 1 دشوار به نظر می رسند، فقط آرامش خود را حفظ کنید. شما می توانید به دروس یک مجموعه به مدت 4 هفته، و یا در صورت لزوم 10 هفته گوش کنید. فکر نکنید که باید مجموعه درس های بیشتری را بخوانید. این موضوع مهم نیست. آرام باشید و بر روی یادگیری خود تمرکز کنید. یک مجموعه درس را در سطح 1 انتخاب کنید و هر روز به تمامی دروس آن گوش دهید تا بتوانید درس های صوتی را 100 % متوجه شوید. آهسته پیش بروید. حتی اگر تنها به یک درس به مدت 10 هفته گوش دهید، پیشرفت بسیاری خواهید داشت.
----------------------------------------------
و در ادامه قسمت های دیگر این مجموعه تحت عناوین زیر قرار داده می شود ...
4-Success Business Lessons
5-Power English Now
6-Real English Conversation Pack

آخرین ویرایش:

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Effortless English Success Business Lessons

Effortless English Success Business Lessons

سلام به همه دوستان
ادامه تدریس !!
1._financial_liberation_lessons :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9e9r2dt35fhktrw/1._financial_liberation_lessons.rar

2._what_is_success_lessons :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zbeogyvbmj2sg22/2._what_is_success_lessons.rar

3._solve_a_problem_lessons:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1ab06ll0gnkzlb/3._solve_a_problem_lessons.rar

4._stand_out_lessons :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o0kxva41fu874qq/4._stand_out_lessons.rar

5._true_wealth_lessons :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5aw1tia2uf3b543/5._true_wealth_lessons.rar

6._the_process_lessons :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/as6z3lugerk5zs5/6._the_process_lessons.rar

7._wealth_steps_lessons:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kdnxh605p96cd9/7._wealth_steps_lessons.rar

8._the_way_lessons :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydc8n1fyf548jbb/8._the_way_lessons.rar

9._effortless_success :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5tvfc45aeibe219/9._effortless_success.rar

P O U R I A

مدیر تالار
Effortless English Power English Now

Effortless English Power English Now

برنامه
فراگیری
* هر روز، به تمامی دروس موجود در یک مجموعه درس گوش دهید. سعی کنید هر روز حداقل دو بار به هر درس از مجموعه گوش کنید.
* آرام باشید! به قواعد دستور زبان فکر نکنید. فقط به درس ها گوش دهید و از آنها لذت ببرید. هیچ فشاری وجود ندارد
* با اولین درس شروع کنید (به ترتیب شماره).
حتی اگر دروس سطح 1 دشوار به نظر می رسند، فقط آرامش خود را حفظ کنید. شما می توانید به دروس یک مجموعه به مدت 4 هفته، و یا در صورت لزوم 10 هفته گوش کنید. فکر نکنید که باید مجموعه درس های بیشتری را بخوانید. این موضوع مهم نیست. آرام باشید و بر روی یادگیری خود تمرکز کنید. آهسته پیش بروید. حتی اگر تنها به یک درس به مدت 10 هفته گوش دهید، پیشرفت بسیاری خواهید داشت.

01_Intro :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6i4gyck1mg6jnpp/01_Intro.rar

02_Emotional_Mastery :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ns9qrmyb8iqqshi/02_Emotional_Mastery.rar

03_Emotional_Mastery_2 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kheh9wh0fvau4cr/03_Emotional_Mastery_2.rar

04_Beliefs :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a761gmy5xnwfek1/04_Beliefs.rar

05_Thought_Mastery :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cro4ls44m368tcb/05_Thought_Mastery.rar

06_Models :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/65jyl9dik2r2n4x/06_Models.rar